'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Are you disputing that the classified documents recovered from Mar-a-Lago are government property?

Seems very obvious that they ARE, and Trump had NO RIGHT to possess them let alone store them OUTSIDE a SCIF.

Even if Trump irresponsibly and magically declassified them, that does give him the right to POSSESS them, nor does it undo the DAMAGE their release would do to America.

Do you know what "not a cite" means? It means that they didn't provide a cite. 

Do you see where the poster backed up their claim when asked for a cite? No you don't.

Do you care to try to prove that the poster wasn't just lying or pulling things out of their ass when they said that the FBI had "evidence of several crimes" or whatever his actual quote was? 

Do you at all CARE about damaging America's security?

Oh right, the "nuclear secrets" lol. 

Leftists are so god-damned stupid I'm surprised that they can put an "x" in the proper spot on a ballot. 

On 9/3/2022 at 11:26 AM, robosmith said:

The only thing more threatening to US lives than nuclear secrets is the identities of spies working for US.

1) So where is the evidence that there were "NUCLEAR SECRETS!!!!!!" in the docs that Trump has? Why has the alt-left MSM backed away from those claims? Why did they use them to draw attention to this fiasco if there was never any evidence of it?

Can you hold the MSM accountable for their lies?

2) Spies like, Carter Page for example? He was a CIA asset that was spending a lot of time in Russia. Can he go back? Is he safe in the US now that's he's compromised? 

Hunter Biden does not work for the US government and Russia has perpetuated A LOT of disinformation.

So now you're defending the FBI for lying about Hunter Biden's laptop? Are you serious right now? 

The FBI had the laptop in their possession for almost a year. They knew for a fact that it was legit at the time when they were lying, and pretending that it was Russian disinformation. 

That type of lie isn't merely omission or embellishment, it's called "fabrication" and it's the worst form of lying there is. 

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

what proof do you have that they weren't declassified despite Trump having had the power to declassify them?

you have none

Wrong AGAIN. There is PLENTY.

Classification is NOT REQUIRED to violate the Espionage Act (a felony). Just that they are National Defense Information and harm will be done by their release or misappropriation.

Donald Trump and the Espionage Act

It isn’t often that the 1917 Espionage Act is front page news, but the century-old law is having a moment in the spotlight. On Aug. 12, the Justice Department unsealed the search warrant executed at the FBI’s recent search of Mar-a-Lago—the resort, occasional wedding venue, and primary home to former President Donald Trump. The warrant authorizes the seizure of materials “constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. 793, 2071, or 1519.”

18 U.S.C. § 793 is the Espionage Act. What aspects of the act are relevant to the search? And what can they reveal about the nature and scope of the Justice Department’s investigation?

The part of the Espionage Act that is likely most relevant in this case is § 793(d). It applies to individuals who lawfully accessed material:

“relating to the national defense,” and who proceeded either willfully to convey it to “any person not entitled to receive it,” or willfully to “retain[] the same and fail[] to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it.”

Trump REFUSED to hand over the government PROPERTY when it was demanded and filed a FALSE affidavit declaring there was none left back in June.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

1) So where is the evidence that there were "NUCLEAR SECRETS!!!!!!" in the docs that Trump has? Why has the alt-left MSM backed away from those claims? Why did they use them to draw attention to this fiasco if there was never any evidence of it?

Can you hold the MSM accountable for their lies?

2) Spies like, Carter Page for example? He was a CIA asset that was spending a lot of time in Russia. Can he go back? Is he safe in the US now that's he's compromised? 

So now you're defending the FBI for lying about Hunter Biden's laptop? Are you serious right now? 

The FBI had the laptop in their possession for almost a year. They knew for a fact that it was legit at the time when they were lying, and pretending that it was Russian disinformation. 

That type of lie isn't merely omission or embellishment, it's called "fabrication" and it's the worst form of lying there is. 

You have ZERO PROOF that Hunter's laptop was not tampered with. An EXPERT can do things to that are undetectable.

In addition, making the laptop contents public was ILLEGAL according the Delaware law so any evidence on it is fruit of a poisonous tree and not admissible in court.

In ANY case, there is completely inadequate chain of custody. Probably why NO CHARGES have even been filed.

As I told you BEFORE, the contents of classified documents, esp those with nuclear secrets will never be made public.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you know what "not a cite" means? It means that they didn't provide a cite. 

Do you see where the poster backed up their claim when asked for a cite? No you don't.

Do you care to try to prove that the poster wasn't just lying or pulling things out of their ass when they said that the FBI had "evidence of several crimes" or whatever his actual quote was? 

IF you could answer the questions I posed TO YOU, you would understand the basis for the crimes ALLEGED.

In any case, I HAVE posted a cite detailing the evidence of crimes related to the documents found at Mar-a-Lago. ?

Oh right, the "nuclear secrets" lol. 

Leftists are so god-damned stupid I'm surprised that they can put an "x" in the proper spot on a ballot. 

So you believe nuclear secrets are FUNNY?

Doesn't matter if there was NOT nuclear secrets. There was plenty of STOLEN NDI illegally in Trump's possession.

㊙️7 MILLION more "leftists" voted for Biden than Trump got. At least we're smart enough to KNOW THAT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

To the best of my knowledge Trump hasn't done anything equivalent to what Hillary did with her emails. 

If you'll recall, her emails were under SUBPOENA as well as the cell phones of her staff. Hillary and her team DELETED the emails and used BLEACHBIT to totally wipe it clean. Then they SMASHED  all those cell phones using HAMMERS.

This is all about GETTING Trump and NOT  about EQUAL  justice for everyone.

Hillary wouldn't know where to FIND Bleachbit, cause it's not at Walmart.

Smashing cell phones with hammers is often done to retire old phones. Of course an expert could still recover any data if they wanted it bad enough. ?

Seriously, State personnel SENT those emails to Hillary over the Internet (NIPRnet) and the ONLY classified markings were (C) for confidential appointment lists. 

Without the official markings (which are ON TRUMP'S DOCUMENTS), there was NO provable intent by Hillary to mishandle classified documents. That's why SHE wasn't charged.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Protecting him from what? Right wing propaganda sites? LMAO.

Hunter's laptop. His daughters diary. His "business" dealings with hostile foreign powers. Tara Reade.

His list of accomplishments from around 50 years in politics isn't much to crow about unless you count the accumulation of enormous personal wealth, far beyond what he earned in salary.

1 minute ago, ironstone said:

Hunter's laptop. His daughters diary. His "business" dealings with hostile foreign powers. Tara Reade.

His list of accomplishments from around 50 years in politics isn't much to crow about unless you count the accumulation of enormous personal wealth, far beyond what he earned in salary.

Unlike TFG, Biden’s published his tax returns. What great wealth is in there?

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You have ZERO PROOF that Hunter's laptop was not tampered with. An EXPERT can do things to that are undetectable.

So again, you neglected to talk about the nuclear secrets. 

Are you admitting that your leftist sources are fake news?

And re: the laptop, I never said anything about tampering with the laptop.  said that it was legitimately Hunetr's laptop and the FBI came around and admitted to it. So that's where we stand.

I don't make the rules or make things up, the FBI LIED about the laptop, just like they lied to the FISA court judge, and they had to let people go in the Whiter case because of their own entrapment scheme. They're scum. 

In addition, making the laptop contents public was ILLEGAL according the Delaware law so any evidence on it is fruit of a poisonous tree and not admissible in court.

Who cares? I never said that anything from the laptop had to court. It was just a huge eye opener into the guy who got paid millions of dollars by Burisma scammers and by the Chinese.

As I told you BEFORE, the contents of classified documents, esp those with nuclear secrets will never be made public.

Do you see how hard you're trying to defend the MSM when it's known that they were just lying again? I'm not sure why they're so important to you.

The first time I caught CNN lying to me I just dropped them like a hot potato. 

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

IF you could answer the questions I posed TO YOU, you would understand the basis for the crimes ALLEGED.

Wrong kiddo, that's not how it works. 

1) Trying to put me on the spot doesn't get you off the hook when you're busted for lying.

2) He made grand allegations, grand allegations require some proof. He had none. You have none. 

3) I answered your questions, they were just stupid. 

In any case, I HAVE posted a cite detailing the evidence of crimes related to the documents found at Mar-a-Lago.

So copy and paste this "evidence of several crimes" then instead of just referring to it.

So you believe nuclear secrets are FUNNY?

No, I think you're stupid for saying that when there's no proof of it. Your MSM heroes have stopped talking about it.

Doesn't matter if there was NOT nuclear secrets.

In this context it does, because we're talking about how stupid the MSM and their flunkies look for talking about "NUCLEAR SECRETS!!!!" just to drum up interest. 

47 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If you bother to look into it, most of the Biden’s wealth came from books and speaking engagements after he left office as VP.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/06/10/heres-how-much-joe-biden-is-worth/?sh=15e8239a461b

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Last i heard, Joe was worth around $10M which is not very much for a guy with a working professional wife and high paying government positions. Tara Reade "scandal" is a big nothing burger, since she contradicted HERSELF.

Unlike Ivanka, Hunter doesn't work in the WH. But nice try, NOT.

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So again, you neglected to talk about the nuclear secrets. 

Are you admitting that your leftist sources are fake news?

*I* have no knowledge from where the nuclear secrets allegation came; I just know that it doesn't matter wrt the crimes being investigated.

And re: the laptop, I never said anything about tampering with the laptop.  said that it was legitimately Hunetr's laptop and the FBI came around and admitted to it. So that's where we stand.

I don't make the rules or make things up, the FBI LIED about the laptop, just like they lied to the FISA court judge, and they had to let people go in the Whiter case because of their own entrapment scheme. They're scum. 

You said the laptop was 100% legit. You've posted NO evidence proving that nor that the FBI lied about it being Russian disinformation. Anything that's currently on the laptop COULD BE Russians tampering with it since the chain of custody is garbage.

Who cares? I never said that anything from the laptop had to court. It was just a huge eye opener into the guy who got paid millions of dollars by Burisma scammers and by the Chinese.

Do you see how hard you're trying to defend the MSM when it's known that they were just lying again? I'm not sure why they're so important to you.

The first time I caught CNN lying to me I just dropped them like a hot potato. 

Unlike the right wing propaganda sites, CNN actually has the journalistic ethical principles to FIRE managers and reporters who don't conform to professional ethical standards.

You got ANY evidence that Fox has EVER done that?

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Wrong AGAIN. There is PLENTY.

Classification is NOT REQUIRED to violate the Espionage Act (a felony). Just that they are National Defense Information and harm will be done by their release or misappropriation.

Donald Trump and the Espionage Act

Trump REFUSED to hand over the government PROPERTY when it was demanded and filed a FALSE affidavit declaring there was none left back in June.

that is not evidence of a crime

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The Espionage Act says otherwise. Did you even read it?

㊙️Filing a false affidavit is LYING to the FBI which is most definitely a CRIME. Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to that crime.

he didn't file a false affidavit

he returned what they asked him to return

and was in negotiations to return other files

when they raided the Mar-A-Lago

you grasp at straws

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a helluva drug

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you grasp at straws

^This BS may work with for Trump with his cult, but I KNOW BETTER to believe you when ALL YOU HAVE is CLAIMS.

Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned

The lawyer signed a statement in June that all documents marked as classified and held in boxes in storage at Mar-a-Lago had been given back. The search at the former president’s home on Monday turned up more.

The FACT is, ^this was a lie and many more documents were recovered last month. Sorry you missed it, again.

If all you have is more empty claims, then don't bother, cause that's never going to work for you.

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^This BS may work with for Trump with his cult, but I KNOW BETTER to believe you when ALL YOU HAVE is CLAIMS.

Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned

The FACT is, ^this was a lie and many more documents were recovered last month. Sorry you missed it, again.

If all you have is more empty claims, then don't bother, cause that's never going to work for you.

the classified material was returned

the stuff he kept was declassified

therefore there was no lie in his affidavit

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you grasp at straws

Where did you learn this?

1) Filed affidavit claiming he had no more classified material. 
2) What negotiations?  It’s non-negotiable. He had already been served a subpoena to return the documents. You don’t “negotiate” a subpoena. You try it sometime and see how long you stay out of jail.  

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Where did you learn this?

1) Filed affidavit claiming he had no more classified material. 
2) What negotiations?  It’s non-negotiable. He had already been served a subpoena to return the documents. You don’t “negotiate” a subpoena. You try it sometime and see how long you stay out of jail.  

he gave back all the classified stuff

they wanted other files too

it's 100% negotiable

it's not even a criminal offense to have that material

or to not return in it as fast as they want

you are trying to turn a paperwork error into a felony

when it's not even a misdemeanor

because you're a partisan hack

Edited by Yzermandius19