Question for Trudeau Haters....

6 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

How many conservative judges have the liberals appointed? 

None!

Like I said, as the fact is, they're not appointed on the basis of their politics. Even if you're only capable of seeing a ruling as 'liberal' you're assuming that harsh sentences and punishment must be conservative values. And yeah that is from a lifetime of observation that the loudest conservatives at the root of it believe someone must be punished for not following what they personally decide is right.

16 hours ago, herbie said:

None!

Like I said, as the fact is, they're not appointed on the basis of their politics. Even if you're only capable of seeing a ruling as 'liberal' you're assuming that harsh sentences and punishment must be conservative values. And yeah that is from a lifetime of observation that the loudest conservatives at the root of it believe someone must be punished for not following what they personally decide is right.

How judges are appointed

https://www.ontariocourts.ca/ocj/jaac/

On 7/25/2022 at 4:09 PM, Dougie93 said:

it's not really emotional for me, it's all about the rule of law

he invoked martial law under false pretenses

in order to turn the brotherhood against one another in the streets

forcing Mounties to beat decorated veterans down with clubs simply to crush a peaceful assembly

there's no coming back from that

the Prime Minister is a traitor against our own colours

fit for the yardarm

if I had my druthers, he'd be executed for treason at dawn by firing squad

it's not about hate

that is just what the penalty should be for nefarious treason knowingly committed

actively under false pretenses pitting Canadians against one another

inciting a civil conflict in our civil society

literally trying to provoke a civil war

simply for him to cravenly cling to power

he claims that Canada has committed "genocide"

he claims that the Canadian Colours are a "symbol of hate"

he claims that Canadian decorated veterans are "enemies of the state"

this maniac is more insane,  and despises us more,  than our arch nemesis Adolf Hitler

if that is not treason, then I don't know what would be

25 Canadian soldiers were executed by firing squad in the First World War

23 were posthumously pardoned

and every one of them was a Canadian angel, compared to this pathetic ignominious poltroon

we shot 23 innocent Canadian men, our own soldiers, they gave all for us

yet we let this psychopath run amok without consequence

It's a good thing you're just living out some internet fantasy and were never actually armed by " Her magesties forces " because that would be scary,  I've known many people that have served bravely and you sir lack the mental health and critical thinking skills to shine their boots 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkyHigh said:

It's a good thing you're just living out some internet fantasy and were never actually armed by " Her magesties forces " because that would be scary,  I've known many people that have served bravely and you sir lack the mental health and critical thinking skills to shine their boots 

Who the hell are you?  Dougie has earned respect.  

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

What did you do in the Armed Forces?  

I have never been a member of any armed services. I have done some charity work for the legion but that completely irrelevant.

What I do have is enough respect for them not to pretend to be some soldier boy.

I know guys that have been in actual combat, they don't act like little soldier boys either,  it's the complete opposite, because they too have respect 

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2022 at 6:55 AM, Boges said:

Though make harsh value judgements about the type of person that puts a "Fuck Trudeau" sticker on their Truck.  

I wouldn't put the F word on my car, even with the maple leaf in the place of the u, because it looks crass. At the same time, it's a strong statement and it needs to be made. Tip of the hat to those guys imo.

Trudeau has won three elections in a row. Last two he's lost the popular vote, but that's mostly due to voting saturation out West. A Riding won with 80% of the vote is still only worth one seat. 

Trudeau has also blatantly bought off the media. The way he hands them cash, especially IN SECRECY, should be illegal.

The CBC is a joke. They spent 4 years saying "Trudeau's scandals are no big deal at all", then when Trudeau won the election they came out and said "Scheer couldn't beat Trudeau despite all of his scandals, he needs to go."

It's weird that they ignored the scandals leading up to the election and then acted like they were a big deal afterwards. 

My question is. What is your long-game here? Are you satisfied being on the fringe?

Trudeau-hating doesn't put one on "the fringe" at all.

When one talks about "the fringe" they're referring to a very small part of the population with extreme views. It's at least a few standards of deviation from the mean. 

Like for example, in the abortion issue the majority of people are ok with 16 weeks. Then on either side of that there are people with shorter or longer limits. On either side of those groups there are people who would or wouldn't consider the health of the mother/child. Then on the pro-life fringe there are people who would say that a 14 yr old that was raped would have to carry the baby to term, or pro-abortion fringe there are people who would say that a healthy mom could abort a healthy baby after her water broke and she was dilated, just because she wanted to. Those are fringe views. Probably less than 1% of people feel that way. 

Trudeau-hating is no more on the fringe than Trump-hating was on the fringe.

The MSM said hate Trump, it was almost a mainstream thing among the media sycophants. The MSM says "we're unworthy to bask in the magnificence of our dear leader" and the people who can think for themselves and know how much of a scumbag Trudeau is, hate him. 

For sure there are well over 3 million people who hate Trudeau. Maybe as many as 10 million people. It's definitely not a fringe group. 

Edited by WestCanMan

F*** Trudeau is not a strong statement. It's a declaration you don't have the brains to specify what you don't like. Declares to the world what a simple minded moron you are.

Now cover the entire side of the pickup box with detailed reasons and how Trudeau had anything to do with them... that would take commitment and be worthy of respect

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, herbie said:

F*** Trudeau is not a strong statement. It's a declaration you don't have the brains to specify what you don't like. Declares to the world what a simple minded moron you are.

It is also pretty stupid to disclose your political views and in this primitive way to all you know and don't know and make your vehicle a target.

But I have seen my share of F Trudeau stickers around here too.

18 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

well I'm Mcpl (ret.) A.R. Smith, CD A29475675

you know somebody in the Canadian Army that thinks I should shine their boots ?

who are they ?

tell me their names

48 minutes ago, herbie said:

You are upset about it because you have such admiration for Trudeau. That's why you're lashing out. 

If you're being objective about it, of course it's a strong statement. When a guy has one single message on their vehicle and it emphatically states their dislike for a specific thing, it's a strong statement.

If you went to lower slobovia right now, without knowing anything about the culture or economy, and saw dozens of vehicles driving around with "I love turnips" on it, you'd suddenly start to think that turnips are really important to a lot of people there. Their message would get to you.  

The fact that you need

detailed reasons and how Trudeau had anything to do with them... 

just 

Declares to the world what a simple minded moron you are

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

who are they ?

tell me their names

A.R. Smith?

OMG, did your parents really name you Assault Rifle? (just kidding, I have to write this here because leftists probably think I was being serious)

That must really piss off a lot of leftists. 

Edited by WestCanMan

Just now, WestCanMan said:

A.R. Smith?

OMG, did your parents really name you Assault Rifle? (just kidding, I have to write this here because leftists probably think I was being serious)

That must really piss off a lot of leftists. 

Andrew Rejean

my parents wanted me to have a Scottish name and a French Canadian name

they were Canadian Nationalists

I'm named for St. Andrew, and Rejean Houle of the Montreal Canadians

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Andrew Rejean

my parents wanted me to have a Scottish name and a French Canadian name

they were Canadian Nationalists

I'm named for St. Andrew, and Rejean Houle of the Montreal Canadians

Lucky they didn't name you Cornoyer or Gainey lol. 

My kid plays baseball with a kid named Dryden. There are also a lot of kids named Linden & Kesler running around in the metro-Vcr area.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Lucky they didn't name you Cornoyer or Gainey lol. 

My kid plays baseball with a kid named Dryden. There are also a lot of kids named Linden & Kesler running around in the metro-Vcr area.

in the hood, Regent Park, everybody called me "Drew"

that's like my Toronto inner city nickname

then everybody in the army just called me Smitty

I'm legendary in the 48th Highlanders of Canada

if you want to confirm who I am

you can contact the Commanding Officer of the 48th Highlanders of Canada

Lt. Colonel Jason Morische

he knows me well

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

who are they ?

tell me their names

I said you weren't good enough to shine their boots 

As far as your soldier boy fantasy I have no interest in engaging, nor would I give out anyones name on an anonymous message board,  particularly to someone struggling with mental health(ie you) as I would worry you may act out your delusions on real patriots 

1 hour ago, cougar said:

It is also pretty stupid to disclose your political views and in this primitive way to all you know and don't know and make your vehicle a target.

But I have seen my share of F Trudeau stickers around here too.

Unfortunately true free speech is the lot of those who are either brave or face little consequence for running fowl of general opinion. 

19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

in the hood, Regent Park, everybody called me "Drew"

that's like my Toronto inner city nickname

then everybody in the army just called me Smitty

I'm legendary in the 48th Highlanders of Canada

if you want to confirm who I am

you can contact the Commanding Officer of the 48th Highlanders of Canada

Lt. Colonel Jason Morische

he knows me well

Wait! You claiming to be from RP?

Let's see how truthful you are and probably nobody else will get this 

Who fan the boys and girls club in the 80"s?

And for bonus points what was his magic trick?

May not have served but I know Regent 

1 minute ago, SkyHigh said:

I said you weren't good enough to shine their boots 

As far as your soldier boy fantasy I have no interest in engaging, nor would I give out anyones name on an anonymous message board,  particularly to someone struggling with mental health(ie you) as I would worry you may act out your delusions on real patriots 

I say you're full of shit

if you can't say who it is you know in the Canadian Army

then you are liar

I can back up anything I say on the internet

I have all the certificates of service & qualification, I have my decorations

and I know people in the Canadian Army, I served for 16 years

if you can name one person you know in the Canadian Army, I can find them

I can ask them if they are attacking my character on behalf of you

what do you think they would say ?