Jump to content

Question for Trudeau Haters....


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

All Part time soldiers.

I served with 1 RCR & the RCR Battleschool

but there's nothing in Petawawa for me to connect with

what am I gonna do, drive all the way to Pet to hang out at the Kyrenia Club ?

there's so much turnover, it's such a vast bureaucracy, I have no emotional connection to the regular force / DND

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Army Guy said:

In a perfect world perhaps, it may even be written that way in the policies that define the process,, but in reality, all appointed judges have their files reviewed with a fine tooth comb, along with their all decisions made in court, and it is not hard to separate who is on the left or right side of the law. 

And i am not assuming anything a liberal judge can give out sentences that fit the crime, but in general, a liberal-minded judge is more apt to give out litter sentences. 

I could give you thousands of examples, how about a guy that is 3 times over the legal limit to drive, strikes a van kills a grandfather, and 2 very young kids, the driver is sentenced to 10 years serves 4, and is now out. I ask you is that a fair sentence?

I personally think it is not a fair sentence, and I'm sure the family that lost their grandfather and kids don't either. For me, life would not have been long enough. 

 

I agree with your sentiment about that case but, it was not a judge that let the guy out. It was the parole people. Different group.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I served with 1 RCR & the RCR Battleschool

but there's nothing in Petawawa for me to connect with

what am I gonna do, drive all the way to Pet to hang out at the Kyrenia Club ?

there's so much turnover, it's such a vast bureaucracy, I have no emotional connection to the regular force / DND

All I am saying is you were apart time soldier.

No need to make excuses or justify.

You may not have any "emotional connection" yet, without them, there would be no need for you as a part time soldier to supplement them when the real soldiers go on vacation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ExFlyer said:

All I am saying is you were apart time soldier.

No need to make excuses or justify.

You may not have any "emotional connection" yet, without them, there would be no need for you as a part time soldier to supplement them when the real soldiers go on vacation.

whatever, I love the Militia regiments

that's where you make friends for life

you know everybody in a Militia regiment

1 RCR was like 800 soldiers, I only knew a very small number of them well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

whatever, I love the Militia regiments

that's where you make friends for life

you know everybody in a Militia regiment

1 RCR was like 800 soldiers, I only knew a very small number of them well

Fine.

But never became a real full time regular force soldier.

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, PIK said:

The convoy was legit at the very start. But the our leader, insulted them and slammed the door in their faces. Then things went south,by a handful of idiots. All we needed was some leadership from the PM at the start, but he turned tail and ran. 

Most honest thing said of the protest so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

A reservist??: Not even regular force military?? A part time soldier. Weekend warrior??

So much blather from a part timer? LOL

You belittle his service, then tell him not to make excuses?  That’s pathetic, you don’t have the right to mock another’s service to this country.  What a goof.

Edited by sharkman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Fine.

But never became a real full time regular force soldier.

you served in the air force exclusively on domestic operations

then you worked at NDHQ

so I don't think you're in a position to judge who is a "real" soldier

I am proud to have been a 48th Highlander

a storied regiment raised on 16 October 1891

I didn't find that anybody at 1 RCR said the 48th were not real soldiers

in fact, lots of guys in 1 RCR came from Militia regiments to the regular force

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sharkman said:

You belittle his service, then tell him not to make excuses?  That’s pathetic, you don’t have the right to mock another’s service to this country.  What a goof.

Nope. just stating a fact. All I am saying is he was a part time soldier.  Responded to his statements  " :

"but there's nothing in Petawawa for me to connect with

what am I gonna do, drive all the way to Pet to hang out at the Kyrenia Club ?

there's so much turnover, it's such a vast bureaucracy, I have no emotional connection to the regular force / DND"

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

you served in the air force exclusively on domestic operations

then you worked at NDHQ

so I don't think you're in a position to judge who is a "real" soldier

I am proud to have been a 48th Highlander

a storied regiment raised on 16 October 1891

I didn't find that anybody at 1 RCR said the 48th were not real soldiers

in fact, lots of guys in 1 RCR came from Militia regiments to the regular force

Never once claimed to be a soldier.

I did my time service Canadians in search and rescue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Never once claimed to be a soldier.

I did my time service Canadians in search and rescue.

I used to look up to SAR

the SAR Techs were heroes of mine growing up

but now you are making me see it differently

you're not like any SAR Tech I've ever met

the SAR Tech's I've met were really down to earth, no arrogance, no pretension, no pulling rank on people

no SAR tech I ever met said I wasn't a "real soldier"

you're the only person from SAR that I have encountered who says things like that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 10:39 PM, herbie said:

We don't have "Liberal" courts. Judges are appointed for their knowledge of law, not their politics. You may not like their decisions, but they're based on law. That's why they're Judges and you're not.

I think that sometimes the donations to political parties also plays a role in judicial appointments, both federally and provincially.

Trudeau defends 'merit-based' system for appointing judges after connections to cabinet minister revealed | National Post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

when I first got posted to 1 RCR, I was pretty nervous

the reg force is intimidating from the outside

but actually, it turned out to be very welcoming

nobody was going around the barracks pulling a heavy on the new guys

the older guys just took us under their wings

they did everything they could to help us out, take care of us

I was surprised, I wasn't expecting it to be so friendly

so long as you did your job, nobody bothered you, nobody picked on you

 I did not encounter any sort of hazing nor power tripping at 1 RCR at all

everybody was very professional

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I used to look up to SAR

the SAR Techs were heroes of mine growing up

but now you are making me see it differently

you're not like any SAR Tech I've ever met

the SAR Tech's I've met were really down to earth, no arrogance, no pretension, no pulling rank on people

no SAR tech I ever met said I wasn't a "real soldier"

you're the only person from SAR that I have encountered who says things like that

Never once said I was a SAR Tech. You are mistaken again.

I am also very impressed with every SAR Tech I have ever worked with.

Not sure where you would have encountered any SAR Techs. I know a  lot of SAR Techs came from the Infantry world. Used to be only Safety Systems techs were remustered into SAR Tech but they opened it up and many combat arms folks came in and have done spectacular work.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

you're not like any SAR Tech I've ever met

the SAR Tech's I've met were really down to earth, no arrogance, no pretension, no pulling rank on people

Have shown our local SAR folks the lay of the land here on Vancouver Island.  They have the maps/Google Earth,etc. but, many of them have never been to those places.  I was a logger for 43 years, and the 'hands-on' knowledge of the backcountry that I was able to share with the good folks at SAR was appreciated.

I also doubt ExFlyer's background . . . . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

one thing's for sure

I've never met anybody in the army who would defend the Liberals

the Liberals are universally despised in the army combat arms

but some ex air force CWO who worked at NDHQ ?

I suppose that is where you find military personnel like this

NDHQ is the government bureaucracy more than it is the military

but is some CWO from NDHQ went around Petawawa trying to pull rank on the infantry

the troops would just say, whatever, you're not in my chain of command, sir, so your rank is irrelevant here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

he does seem like he has served in the Canadian Forces

there are quite a few dickheads like this in the military

not usually in the infantry tho

 

442 Sqn Comox. 413 Sqn Summerside. 103 Sqn Gander, 440 Sqn Edmont. LCMM SAR Fixed Wing. Maint manager SAR Helicopter. New SAR Helicopter procurement program from spec writing to delivery. Retire. Contact manager for SAR helicopter maintenance. Sea King replacement project Cancer. Quit working.

Yes, there are dickheads in the Military, many are in the news nowadays. Many in Army leadership, including from infantry..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

at this point tho, even the highest ranking member of the CF has lost all credibility

General Wayne Eyre

I used to have respect for him

he is a Patricia after all, he's an infantryman

but when he went public accusing the protesters in Ottawa of "desecrating the national cenotaph" ?

that was a bald faced lie

nobody did anything to desecrate the cenotaph

and there would only be one reason for the CDS to make such an outrageous false accusation

to curry favour with Trudeau &  cronies in the Liberal Party

so obviously rank does not coincide with honour

I wasn't that militant about the vaccine mandates

I took the vaccine in good faith, although that was pretty early on, before the government started acting crazy

but when the CDS started falsely accusing Canadians of "desecration" of military honour

that's when I started to protest

not so much about the mandates, just the tyrannical lying craziness of the government in general

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

442 Sqn Comox. 413 Sqn Summerside. 103 Sqn Gander, 440 Sqn Edmont. LCMM SAR Fixed Wing. Maint manager SAR Helicopter. New SAR Helicopter procurement program from spec writing to delivery. Retire. Contact manager for SAR helicopter maintenance. Sea King replacement project Cancer. Quit working.

Yes, there are dickheads in the Military, many are in the news nowadays. Many in Army leadership, including from infantry..

fine.

great work.

thank you for your service

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Have shown our local SAR folks the lay of the land here on Vancouver Island.  They have the maps/Google Earth,etc. but, many of them have never been to those places.  I was a logger for 43 years, and the 'hands-on' knowledge of the backcountry that I was able to share with the good folks at SAR was appreciated.

I also doubt ExFlyer's background . . . . 

442 Sqn Comox. Picked up a number of injured loggers from Tahsis, Gold River, Port Alberni and other areas  and flew them to Comox hospital.

That and fishermen in the inside straits as well as medivacs from the numerous little islands around Vancouver Island and, searches for downed aircraft throughout BC and Yukon.

Usage of local ground search teams and local people was and still is an important part of SAR.

Doubt if you wish but I know what I did..

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

These are serious topics

indeed

what I did in the army is not the point

if someone accuses me of being a fake, then I will identify myself & provide the particulars

if someone truly demands that I prove who I am, I am willing to meet them face to face if need be

but my point is not that I was a super soldier, therefore you should agree with me

I simply apply the military ethos that I was indoctrinated into, to the government in power

and the government fails every single one of those tests

starting with fealty to the monarch, the constitution, and the law as it is written

the government is completely ignoring the basis of its own supposed authority

acting in an arbitrary, malevolent, wilfully destructive manner

to wit, the government is acting crazy & dangerous, by the letter of their own written doctrine & laws

unlike the government, I am holding to my solemn oaths

unlike the government, I am not attacking innocent people in the streets

unlike the government, I am not breaking any laws

I have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of, I am not the crazy dangerous one

Justin Trudeau is the one who is behaving in a crazy dangerous manner

I simply point out that this would be emperor has no clothes

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,746
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • User went up a rank
      Experienced
    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...