European Farmer Revolt

Once again the censorship in the left wing cult media is unreal. Massive protests by farmers have occurred in Europe as the government uses the "climate change" hoax to peddle polices that will decimate the food supply and make folks more reliant on mega corps. 

How sick must you be to continue to support the left? These wierdos are trying to starve out the population. 

Edited by West

At some point even diehard leftists and CBC/CNN apologists have to admit that their news sources are thoroughly contaminated. 

Ignoring pseudovax side-effects was easy because the victims are just individuals and their Drs can easily be discredited, as we've come to see over the past 1.5 years, but pretending that there aren't large-scale protests going on is harder to do. 

Regardless of whether or not our sycophant media wants to lend these protests any credibility, they should at least be acknowledging that they're happening. 

• Like 1

We, the humanity are screwed. We will be screwed all and either way. No there's no exit. Either someone knows better than you what's good for you just watch them. Or, total wild west where we are the kings and too bad for the reality. These are the poles and we happen to get only one or the other. Both will get us screwed and there isn't even any need of guessing done over and again. That's just too bad. No good end in sight for this story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These fertilizers have made greater harvests possible in the first place. Let's give up on them but please let's not pretend that would mean that nothing would change regarding our standard of living.

Our vaunted institution of "Journalism" has decided to not report on the Dutch and Srilankan protests because...

Pixie-Dust intends to do exactly the same thing to our farmers and ranchers.

Once one realizes that "climate change" is actually real and finds out why the global climates are changing, the whole panic-mode thing becomes a destructive bad joke. I'm not saying man isn't contributing to the warming effects, but the hubris of these "scientists" and other vaunted...government funded...institutions, to convince the populace that we're killing ourselves, is so fucking far from reality that I must find these fine humans...enemies of humanity.

Because If I know the planet's orbit is short and the axis has shifted slightly...so do they...and they do this anyway.

Who...does this chickenshit serve?

Edited by Nationalist

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Our vaunted institution of "Journalism" has decided to not report on the Dutch and Srilankan protests because...

Pixie-Dust intends to do exactly the same thing to our farmers and ranchers.

Once one realizes that "climate change" is actually real and finds out why the global climates are changing, the whole panic-mode thing becomes a destructive bad joke. I'm not saying man isn't contributing to the warming effects, but the hubris of these "scientists" and other vaunted...government funded...institutions, to convince the populace that we're killing ourselves, is so fucking far from reality that I must find these fine humans...enemies of humanity.

Because If I know the planet's orbit is short and the axis has shifted slightly...so do they...and they do this anyway.

Who...does this chickenshit serve?

The "climate scientists" are basically Obama flunkies who wouldn't have recieved grants unless they came up with the desired results for propaganda purposes. The politicization of science by far left extremists

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PIK said:

I don't know much about CC ,jyst what I read. But in east ont they are sending out warnings for 31°c. I think a little fear pushing is going on.

Yeah I heard CTV News (was on at a place i was eating at tonight) really hamming up these "record breaking temperatures" lol.. pathetic

2 hours ago, PIK said:

I don't know much about CC ,jyst what I read. But in east ont they are sending out warnings for 31°c. I think a little fear pushing is going on.

OMG 31 DEGREES! lol

The same people who pushed Russian collusion, Ukrainian collusion, Brianna, the Gentle Giant, Smollett, Trump racism, Trudeau's innocence & Morneau's guilt, SNC was no big deal, mostly peaceful protests, Biden didn't know about his son's $80k/mo job, the laptop was Russian disinformation, etc are telling us to fear climate change.

That tells me that we have absolutely nothing to fear from climate change.

12 minutes ago, West said:

Yeah I heard CTV News (was on at a place i was eating at tonight) really hamming up these "record breaking temperatures" lol.. pathetic

They like to say things like "Portugal hit a record temperature of 117 degrees today" when the actual, honest truth is something like "a spot in Portugal hit 117 degrees, beating that place's old record of 116.4 degrees."

They basically use all the poetic license in the world to make their programming as misleading as possible, while technically not telling any actual lies. 

• Like 1

The media uses outlier extreme examples of phenomena, e.g. high temps in Lytton, BC, to sell advertising and subscriptions.  Governments use the headlines and media coverage to push an agenda of greater control over the population.   Stoke a crisis to justify more controls.  

but you're just blowing your dog-whistle again.  

If you ever come up with a reasonable explanation for how/why millions of politicians, climate scientists, techies, professors, MD's, journalists, bureaucrats, ordinary citizens, lawyers, judges, police etc from all parts of the world and all walks of life are all working together to take away your freedom, let us know.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

If you ever come up with a reasonable explanation for how/why millions of politicians, climate scientists, techies, professors, MD's, journalists, bureaucrats, ordinary citizens, lawyers, judges, police etc from all parts of the world and all walks of life are all working together to take away your freedom, let us know.  

The sad irony is that you’re doing the PR for these interests. Dog whistle?   Just stop.  Human nature has a totalizing tendency, which means that once a consensus is reached, for example, to fight climate change, that focus pushes other considerations aside.  An orthodoxy of thought— correct thought — sets in.  You can’t critique it or even offer novel ideas without being written off as a laggard or ignorant deplorable.  It becomes another Spanish Inquisition.

I’ve written environmental articles and lobbied governments to fight climate change, yet my biggest concern now is the orthodoxy and ignorant ideologues who shoot their mouths off about climate change without understanding how complex and multi-faceted the issue is.  There are reasonable steps we can take to fight climate change that should have some measurable impact over the long term, though that’s not entirely clear.

What we mustn’t do is cause bigger problems such as reducing freedom and increasing poverty in this fight, as that will actually hasten the end of civilization and climate change.  I’ve learned to take a well-rounded long view.  Let the ignorant ideologue activists bark until reality bites and teaches them perspective.  

22 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The media uses outlier extreme examples of phenomena, e.g. high temps in Lytton, BC, to sell advertising and subscriptions.  Governments use the headlines and media coverage to push an agenda of greater control over the population.   Stoke a crisis to justify more controls.  

Agreed.

I was recently in Europe (June/July 2022). It was hot like summer and farmers complained as usual.

BTW, I arrived in Europe, crossed European borders with absolutely no document Covid check.  

11 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I've walked around cities in Germany. Thinking.

Heck, I remember talking to people in Russia and Bulgaria in the 1980s.

=====

Forget that. Imagine if all the people who have bought Bitcoin suddenly had control of our governments. 

Moonbox,

Millions of Americans bought houses in 2007, believing that it would make them richer.

How this happens, I don't know. It is the subject of macroeconomics - an invention of John Maynard Keynes.

So far, I like the mathematical explanation of Robert Lucas: we are individuals on islands in an archipelago where information is spread randomly. We know first our island - then we learn about other islands.

Edited by August1991