Canadian Anti-Hate Network

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

overzealous and evangelistic followers like you that misinterpret his message.

I think there might be a simple explanation for the misinterpretation

the religion is born in 1st century Rome

the Jews are Romans, they live in a Roman world, they do as Romans do

and Romans used to the word "god" much differently

many great persons could be elevated to god status in ancient Rome

for instance the Emperor Caesar Augustus was said to be a "god" and there were temples to Augustus

Edited by Dougie93

16 hours ago, herbie said:

And then you quote more shit out of the Bible as if it has to do with anything.

Take your meds today? You're not even making sense.

the point was simply that you don't have to be a fundamentalist to embrace the Judaeo-Christian ethos

I don't believe that the bible is the literal word of God, nor an instruction manual

but the Western civilization has become the most prosperous & just society of all, by Judaeo-Christian values

• Like 2

16 hours ago, herbie said:

. But worry not, in the free USA the Supreme Court (supreme=comes with dollop of white whipped cream on top) ruled the government can't tell Energy companies what enviro rules to follow. Corporations have civil rights, more than many citizens do.

I don't see how this garbled diatribe is sense making

you're just ranting incoherently without making any salient point

• Like 3

anyways, getting back to the OP and larger issue, the context of religion is key

because we now have a fundamentalist left vs. a fundamentalist right

and this is the stuff civil wars are made of

this is the breakdown of the separation of church & state

this is why the Middle East is a disaster area and has been for centuries

this is the collapse of Western civilization itself in Canada

this has never happened in Canada, Canada has managed to avoid this for over 150 years

any assumptions of what could or could not happen in Canada, in terms of breakdown of civil order

those have to be radically reassessed

it's getting more extreme & bizarre every day now

like if you fly the  Canadian flag, either the old one or the new, you're a "Nazi"  ?

that's already right off the charts into crazy town

Edited by Dougie93

23 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

anyways, getting back to the OP and larger issue, the context of religion is key

because we now have a fundamentalist left vs. a fundamentalist right

and this is the stuff civil wars are made of

this is the breakdown of the separation of church & state

this is why the Middle East is a disaster area and has been for centuries

this is the collapse of Western civilization itself in Canada

this has never happened in Canada, Canada has managed to avoid this for over 150 years

any assumptions of what could or could not happen in Canada, in terms of breakdown of civil order, have to be reassessed

Our naive, reckless government has let ahistorical ideologues shun and attempt to dismantle 150-plus years of nation-building because of loosely applied generalizations about “colonialism” or “the patriarchy”.   Basically our worst nightmare of the whiny deadweight couch activist who always asks for more free stuff while contributing little directing policy has come true.  The nature of many (most?) conversations between employees and employers consists of management promoting perspectives about systemic problems that are largely overblown or outright false to employees who play along because it’s expected of them.

The problem is that there are real consequences for perpetuating lies, the most important being that we lose our standards and meritocracy.  Most rational people support the idea of boosting representation of minority groups where two resumes are of equal worth.  What’s disingenuous, however, is pretending that our society looked the same way it does today 30 years ago when many of our leaders were starting out and trying to work their way up.

Change takes time but it happens.  Having inquisitions and hiring people for superficial reasons is demeaning and breeds resentment over unfair work conditions.  Most people know this deep down, so when they get a chance to safely resist ridiculousness, such as in an election, they will do so.  The revolt against the green-woke ideologues seems inevitable at this point.  Canada has become too controlling, dictatorial, bureaucratic, and stifling under these ninnies.

We’re now seeing the economic consequences of overspending and catering to radical special interests   

https://apple.news/AirCEujpNQ7OE9EueFVtJNg

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Our naive, reckless government

well I served during Op Salon / Feather in the Oka Crisis

it was obvious that we, the army, we're not prepared to fight some sort of counterinsurgency in Canada

and the government seemed to be well aware

because the mission command was deescalation

absolutely the government did not want a war with the Indians

whereas now the government seems eager to throw gasoline on a fire, keen to start some sort of civil conflict

and to be clear, I'm not partisan for the Conservatives

I don't trust the Conservatives anymore than I do the Liberals

not after the 2010 G7 summit in Toronto

that was a similar response then

the Conservatives brought police in from all over the country

first they botched the operation on the Saturday, letting things spiral out of control

then they came back the next day and went crazy

literally attacking random innocent people just for being on the street

throwing them into some sort of prison camp complete with cages right out of Gitmo

that was a shock, I was stunned

the police were out of control, whipped up into a frenzy,  terrorizing  the civilian population

we were not in Toronto the Good anymore, it was surreal

that's when I starting seeing how Canada might go off the rails, what it would look like

that was the precursor to where we are now

Edited by Dougie93

that being said, I went to the Freedom Convoy protests at Queen's Park this year

and I don't actually have any complaints

the police presence was massive, the cops were everywhere blocking the streets

but the protest was totally peaceful, just people waving placards & flags

and the police handled it well, they were actually quite friendly & polite

it was a huge overreaction in terms of scale, the protest was tiny in comparison to the police presence

but there was no trouble at all that I witnessed

I'm happy to give the police full credit when their actions are proportionate

but, I mean, there were no "Black Bloc" anarchists, there were no "Neo-Nazis"

the Freedom Convoy protesters were entirely civil

it was an orderly protest, with an orderly police response

unlike the Feds in Ottawa, nobody in Toronto threw gasoline on a fire

if you just keep the Feds out of it and let Toronto Police do their jobs, everything goes smoothly

soon as the Feds get involved, ordering the police to do paramilitary response,

that's when all heck breaks loose

like I say, with the Oka Crisis, as an armed federal agent at the time, I say the Feds got it right

there were some close calls, but we in the army kept our powder dry

I personally contributed to that, I was confronted by a large angry mob

and I talked them down, firm but fair, in classic Canadian Peacekeeper mode

it was Quebec which caused the problem, Ottawa restored order with restraint

but something changed in 2010, that was actually frightening

civilians screaming in terror as they got beaten up and dragged away by paramilitary police

not even protesters, just random civilians walking along Queen St West

you're in downtown Toronto thinking "what is this, the Soviet Union now ?"

Edited by Dougie93

On 7/4/2022 at 10:38 AM, ExFlyer said:

If you display the same rhetoric, attitude and comments at work as you do here, then it is not the colour of your skin that has kept you from promotion.  :)

I think West has a point here many Federal departments including major corporations are or have jumped on this wagon train, where there must be a quota for everyone, it is shown in hiring practices and promotion practices in order to balance the charts. Take a look at DND recruitment on the Federal jobs site, it states who they are looking for, and in most cases, they are looking for certain ethnic groups or females.

They have thrown out the practice of hiring the most qualified person, to the new fade of keeping the charts balanced. And as far as promotions within DND it was pretty common to promote people to balance charts. You must have seen it... One out of a hundred women will have what it takes to do a very physical job, like Infantry, Sar Tech, and yet Career managers have insisted on throwing unqualified people at these trades hoping one will stick, I've also seen it come down from higher " she needs to pass" Only to become a burden at the unit level because not being able to do the same job at the same level.

All that being said if they can pass the standards and can meet unit-level expectations welcome to the club... earning that respect is never easy because the chart makers always f*** things up. In some jobs in the forces where lives are on the line, there should be NO charts, you either pass the men's standards or pick another job it is really that simple, but today that's being misogynistic and there is no room in the forces with that type of attitude. Then again most of the rule makers have not been in Combat or had to risk their lives in doing their jobs. But lives do not matter only balancing the charts. 

9 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I've also seen it come down from higher " she needs to pass"

yeah, as an instructor at Battleschool, I have received orders exactly by those words

it wasn't even an official quota, it was just "needs to pass" in the meeting for the course reports

55 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I think West has a point here many Federal departments including major corporations are or have jumped on this wagon train, where there must be a quota for everyone, it is shown in hiring practices and promotion practices in order to balance the charts. Take a look at DND recruitment on the Federal jobs site, it states who they are looking for, and in most cases, they are looking for certain ethnic groups or females.

They have thrown out the practice of hiring the most qualified person, to the new fade of keeping the charts balanced. And as far as promotions within DND it was pretty common to promote people to balance charts. You must have seen it... One out of a hundred women will have what it takes to do a very physical job, like Infantry, Sar Tech, and yet Career managers have insisted on throwing unqualified people at these trades hoping one will stick, I've also seen it come down from higher " she needs to pass" Only to become a burden at the unit level because not being able to do the same job at the same level.

All that being said if they can pass the standards and can meet unit-level expectations welcome to the club... earning that respect is never easy because the chart makers always f*** things up. In some jobs in the forces where lives are on the line, there should be NO charts, you either pass the men's standards or pick another job it is really that simple, but today that's being misogynistic and there is no room in the forces with that type of attitude. Then again most of the rule makers have not been in Combat or had to risk their lives in doing their jobs. But lives do not matter only balancing the charts. 

I understand and agree with what you say .

I made my comment to him based on his saying he has been passed over many times over the years and if displayed the rhetoric and attitude he does on this forum, maybe the reason for not being promoted is his personal issue.

For sure there is political correctness in hiring these days. No employer wants to be seen as not being equitable in staffing, regardless of skill requirement.

The Military has done this for a long time, as you said in SAR techs world (which I know well), infantry and even fighter pilots. Many standards have been lowered to accommodate minority, coloured and "equitable" hiring. So many applied because they wanted notoriety and then failed miserably.

Edited by ExFlyer

22 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

no, it will be brute force without quarter nor mercy now

the right will be enraged and revanchist

the left will be subjected to the plans they had for the right, and then some

Liberal & NDP supporters will be declared enemies of the state

they will have their bank accounts seized

they will have the police kicking their doors in and dragging them off to prison on trumped up charges

the army will be called out to crush them in the streets

they are the ones who imposed those terms, realistically, it's going to be payback time

OOOO...come-upin's.

I like it.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OOOO...come-upin's.

I like it.

I don't like it

I would rather have a British North American classically liberal civil society

but I just extrapolate where things are going

at some point, this lunatic woke Communist revolutionary attempted overthrow of Canada

will inevitably incite a revanchist counterrevolution

the arc of history is clear, it's Newtonian in the end, for every action, there is an equal opposite reaction

• Like 2

it's like the truckers

the truckers are not the far right

the truckers are naive, the truckers are idealistic

it's working class Joes & Canadian decorated veterans

true believers in Canada, waving the Canadian flag, singing the Canadian anthem

peaceful, happy go lucky, having a street party, expecting their service to Canada to matter

once you crush that under jackboots ruthlessly

you've killed the dream, you've thrown your most loyal patriotic sons under the bus

then things get dark, this is the stuff revanchism is made of

• Like 2

I mean, I knew they were going to be crushed

I knew this was going to be the result in the end

but they are so naive, so idealistic, so patriotic

I couldn't turn my back on them

in the end, I will go down with the ship as necessary

I swore the oath to the Commander-in-Chief

and that oath never expires

• Like 1

just to clarify tho

when I say I don't believe the that bible is the literal word of God, nor an instruction manual

that doesn't mean I don't believe in God, and I mean Jehovah

that doesn't mean the New Testament is not here on my desk at my side at all times

and the Apostle Paul is my guide second only to Christ

because I am a Marcianite

Saul becomes Paul is the way

you see the light on the road to Damascus

you are blinded for a time, in a rapture, then you fall back to earth

you have become a Christian in just a moment of time, one day to the next

and you can't shake it, you can't go back, even if you try

people think you are crazy, but it doesn't matter, because you are enthralled by the light

thus I am the opposite of an Evangelical

because I believe that no man can convert you to Christianity

only God does that, Himself, by miraculous intervention

the bible is full of forgeries

I am a Synoptic Christian

Mathew, Mark & Luke sing to me, but of John a hundred years later, I am skeptical

I don't worship the book

I worship the man

that Judean Roman man from Nazareth,

who said the Son of Man will come to make Him king

at the end of the day, even if Jesus of Nazareth is a myth, I still believe

because the myth comports with objective reality, the sacred individual, who gives all for mankind

those who follow it, prosper, and find peace

God works in mysterious ways,

and Jesus Christ is more mysterious than just a body that was taken from a tomb

the Savior ascended to the Heavens

by making the greatest civilization we could ever wish for, anyway you slice it

that is the power & glory of Christ

it's not in the words, it's in the results

we are soul making machines

and this is just our childhood

rejoice at the coming of the angel of death, there is a next world to come

Edited by Dougie93

On 7/1/2022 at 3:46 PM, Michael Hardner said:

What exactly is wrong with cites and specific examples?

It this going to turn out to be more Agenda 21 nonsense... "They're teaching our kids about climate change..."

Most of what you'll see from this "anti-hate" network will be leftist propaganda and disinformation.

The people who regurgitate known lies like "Trump called all immigrants animals" are the kinds of people who propagate this divisive filth. 

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Most of what you'll see from this "anti-hate" network will be leftist propaganda and disinformation.

The people who regurgitate known lies like "Trump called all immigrants animals" are the kinds of people who propagate this divisive filth. 

the Orwellian iron law of Woke projection

whatever the Woke claim to be doing, the exact opposite is the case

so Anti-Racism is racist

and the Anti-Hate Network is spreading hate

war is peace

freedom is slavery

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

so Anti-Racism is racist

Their "anti-racism" actually is racist - it's done with disinformation to create racial division. 

There's no other explanation for the way that they carried on during the Michael Brown saga. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Their "anti-racism" actually is racist - it's done with disinformation to create racial division.

Useful Idiots for the divide & conquer strategy of the elites

it's the debt crisis

the elites know the jig is up

so they are preparing to stave off a revolt by the working & middle classes

interesting times

it's the same model as the French Revolution

the French Empire is broke

at the top is the Jacobin Club

that's the elites who want to overthrow the Crown, to take power in the name of their Utopianism

they reach down to the very bottom, whipping the disgruntled masses up into a frenzy

and in between are the bourgeoisie, the merchant class, the working middle class

so you get dragged away to the apple cart to be decapitated, by the Committee for Public Safety

and at the end of it all, is a military dictatorship,  the Emperor Bonaparte and total war

Edmund Burke knows

11 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

the bible if obviously full of contradictions

for example, in John, Jesus is speaking to all Christians in the future

but since Jesus has not been crucified at that time, there is no such thing as a Christian

the Christians don't exist until after Jesus is killed

so how can Jesus be addressing people which don't even exist and which he could not be aware of ?

even if you believe Jesus is the Son of God, in his earthly form, Jesus does not have the awareness of a god

There are no contradictions.   It is a matter of correct understanding.   Your comments are starting to get ridiculous.  If you are serious, you can google any questions you have and you will get the answers.  I don't have time for nonsense or baiting.

13 minutes ago, blackbird said:

There are no contradictions.   It is a matter of correct understanding.

there are plenty

you have no capacity to reason on your own

you just defer to a book you don’t understand

and use that misunderstanding as a weapon to attack those who don't agree with you

Edited by Yzermandius19