Canadian Anti-Hate Network

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't

I am all for incorporation

the corporations will simply be brought to heel to serve our interests

Which is exactly Communism that you profess to hate. But worry not, in the free USA the Supreme Court (supreme=comes with dollop of white whipped cream on top) ruled the government can't tell Energy companies what enviro rules to follow. Corporations have civil rights, more than many citizens do.

And then you quote more shit out of the Bible as if it has to do with anything.

Take your meds today? You're not even making sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.
~ Romans 2:13

God's impartial judgment

those who do good are redeemed, even if they don't believe

those who profess belief but do evil,  are not

4 hours ago, blackbird said:

That's fine. That's your choice.  But we know from your words how much you hate Biblical Christianity.  So it would be difficult for you to hide that fact now.  Christians are among the most persecuted people on the planet and thousands lose their lives every month in some countries.  Just an added fact, the Devil loves people who hate Christians and people who never point out evil. 

One must wonder about people who call themselves Christians while they never say anything negative about the evil in the world and the world loves them for it.  Of course they won't be persecuted much in places like Canada, but will be commended by a secular humanist population.

Religion, the root of almost all wars in human history.

18 minutes ago, blackbird said:

1. Most of us don't even know what LGBT rights means.  So tell us what rights you mean.

2. If you mean pushing LGBT agenda on everyone, I don't think anyone sees that as a right. 

3. If you mean teaching children in schools that LGBT is normal, I don't think most people would agree with that and most of the population has never even been asked.

1. Equality before the law and freedom from harassment and violence.

2. It's called freedom of expression.

3. I don't think that they teach morality in sexual orientation either way.  And no, you aren't "asked" but the public of course gives input to education.  Conservative views are well organized and have a lot of say, which by the way DOESN'T mean that they get exactly what they want.

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.
~ Romans 2:13

God's impartial judgment

those who do good are redeemed, even if they don't believe

those who profess belief but do evil,  are not

Quote  H.  Salvation Conditioned Upon Faith Alone

In the New Testament in about 115 passages, the salvation of a sinner is declared to depend only upon believing and in about 35 passages to depend on faith, which is a synonym for believing.   Unquote  -Major Bible Themes from Lewis Sperry Chafer, revised by John F. Walvoord.

Verse Thoughts
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked and many interpret this verse to insist that being 'doers of the law' equates to keeping specific commandments or obeying certain rules, without understanding the shocking context of this verse. It is the general principle of 'law' and not a reference to specific commandments that is referred to here.. for the Bible, tells us that: by works of the law shall no man living be justified. And yet those that are trapped in legalism insist that this verse requires us to keep the Law of Moses; to maintain strict adherence to denomination rules and regulation or adhere to a self-imposed code of conduct.. in order to be justified. But this is not what Paul is referring to when he says: for it is not the hearers of the law who are just before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.

We are not justified by carrying out the ten commandments, adherence to denomination requirements or self-imposed regulation, for in many places Scripture warns us that:  by the works of the law will no man living be justified.  However we are frequently reminded that we are justified by grace alone through faith alone in the finished work of Christ - alone. For almost three chapters Paul is hammering home this vital truth that nothing we can do can make us righteous before God - nothing. And he insists in many of his epistles that justification is not dependent on what WE do, but rests entirely upon what Christ has DONE - for we have all sinned and we all fall short of His perfect standard.

One by one Paul is laying out hard-hitting principles that no one is righteous before God. His clear, logical argument condemns all. The immoral man, the moral person and religious people are all guilty before God. There are none that do good in the eyes of the Lord, not even one. This indictment of all humanity concludes that every mouth is silenced before the righteousness of God - And THEN Paul starts to give the good news of salvation - that we are justified by believing on the the finished work of Christ. It is by faith in the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus alone, that man is justified.   unquote

What Does Romans 2:13 Mean? (knowing-jesus.com)

"8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9  Not of works, lest any man should boast. "  Ephesians 2:8,9 KJV

"19  Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. {guilty…: or, subject to the judgment of God} 20  Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. 21  But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22  Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24  Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25  Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; {set forth: or, foreordained} {remission: or, passing over} 26  To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. "  Romans 3:19-26 KJV

"5  Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"  Titus 3:5 KJV

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Equality before the law and freedom from harassment and violence.

2. It's called freedom of expression.

3. I don't think that they teach morality in sexual orientation either way.  And no, you aren't "asked" but the public of course gives input to education.  Conservative views are well organized and have a lot of say, which by the way DOESN'T mean that they get exactly what they want.

Everyone is equal before the law and there are laws against harassment and violence;  so I think you talking smoke and mirrors.

The public education agenda is called Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) in B.C.   Look into it.  It sure does push the LGBT agenda on school kids.  Basically those who disagree with it have no input or it is ignored by governments.

32 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Religion, the root of almost all wars in human history.

We heard that many times, but Biblical Christianity is not "religion" in the sense of what 98 % of what the world believes.  Most "religion" in the world is false and yes there have been many wars fought over false religion, but many wars have been fought for various other reasons besides religion.  The world wars in the 20th century had little to nothing to do with religion.  The atheist Communist killed about 100 million people in Russia and China in their Communist revolutions;  again nothing to do with religion.  The present war of Russia invading the Ukraine has nothing to do with religion.   Napoleon's wars across Europe had nothing to do with religion.  Most wars were about imperialism and conquering land or territory and people.

Secondly, biblical Christianity opposes wars and killing.  So you are dead wrong if you are talking about biblical Christianity.  Jesus brought a message of peace and his kingdom is not of this world.  His message is to be spread by peace.  Islam is different.  It was spread throughout the middle east and north Africa by wars and conquering.  That's why it is sarcastically called the Religion of Peace.  But nations have a right to defend themselves against aggressors as Ukraine is doing.

But to get back to your main point claiming the root of almost all wars is religion, that is false.  The root of all wars is a fallen corrupt human heart.  Ever since the fall of Adam and Eve, all their descendants have a corrupt, wicked heart as the Bible says.  That is the real reason for wars and all the rest of the evil in the world.  If you had studied the Bible at all, you would know that.

Edited by blackbird

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

1. Everyone is equal before the law and there are laws against harassment and violence;  so I think you talking smoke and mirrors.

2. The public education agenda is called Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) in B.C.   Look into it.  It sure does push the LGBT agenda on school kids.  Basically those who disagree with it have no input or it is ignored by governments.

1. Yes, a fairly recent achievement that is celebrated with the rainbow flag.

2. I already stated that you do have input and influence, look into it.  I don't believe that the term LGBTQ agenda is meaningful outside propaganda use.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes, a fairly recent achievement that is celebrated with the rainbow flag.

2. I already stated that you do have input and influence, look into it.  I don't believe that the term LGBTQ agenda is meaningful outside propaganda use.

The pride movement achieved nothing as far as equality before the law.  Laws protecting equal treatment already existed as well as laws against harassment and violence.  So what are pride parades actually accomplishing now? 

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The pride movement achieved nothing as far as equality before the law.  Laws protecting equal treatment already existed as well as laws against harassment and violence.  So what are pride parades actually accomplishing now? 

They're a celebration.

What do you mean nothing?  Employment law, same sex marriage are obvious examples.

20 minutes ago, blackbird said:

We heard that many times, but Biblical Christianity is not "religion" in the sense of what 98 % of what the world believes.  Most "religion" in the world is false .......

Had to stop there.

Defending Christianity and pissing on other and claiming them to be false is arrogant.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Had to stop there.

Defending Christianity and pissing on other and claiming them to be false is arrogant.

ah, we agree for once

just a feeling, but I don't believe that blackbird is a true Christian

I don't believe he has faith in a supernatural God

I don't believe he has seen the light, as Saul became Paul on the road to Damascus

he's one of these "Social Christians" who is want to beat people over the head with the Bible as a cudgel

bible thumper, not a true believer

33 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Had to stop there.

"

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14 KJV)

Afraid you're in hot water with God and the Bible on that idea.  The Bible and God clearly reject false religion or non belief in the true God and Bible.  So calling the rejection of false religion and error arrogant clearly puts you in opposition to God and the Bible.

32 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

ah, we agree for once

just a feeling, but I don't believe that blackbird is a true Christian

I don't believe he has faith in a supernatural God

I don't believe he has seen the light, as Saul became Paul on the road to Damascus

he's one of these "Social Christians" who is want to beat people over the head with the Bible as a cudgel

bible thumper, not a true believer

I don't worry about what non-believers say about me.  The accusations only confirms I am on the correct path.   I gave you a long explanation of salvation by faith but you don't appear to have paid any attention.

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

I don't worry about what non-believers say about me.  The accusations only confirms I am on the correct path.   I gave you a long explanation of salvation by faith but you don't appear to have paid any attention.

if you weren't worried, there would be no reason to respond

you are not serene, that is obvious

if you weren't worried, there would be no reason to respond

you are not serene, that is obvious

Just telling you the way it is.  Most false religions believe salvation is by works, which is what you stated you believed.  Are you a Roman Catholic?  That would explain it.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

"

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14 KJV)

Afraid you're in hot water with God and the Bible on that idea.  The Bible and God clearly reject false religion or non belief in the true God and Bible.  So calling the rejection of false religion and error arrogant clearly puts you in opposition to God and the Bible.

Then God is a hypocrite.

Which religions God is the real deal?

What is arrogant is claiming christianity is the only true religion. What is arrogant is claiming the bible is the only book.

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Then God is a hypocrite.

Which religions God is the real deal?

What is arrogant is claiming christianity is the only true religion. What is arrogant is claiming the bible is the only book.

Your dispute is with Jesus who taught Christianity is the only true religion and he taught that he is the only Savior.

Edited by blackbird

19 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Just telling you the way it is.  Most false religions believe salvation is by works, which is what you stated you believed.  Are you a Roman Catholic?  That would explain it.

the Bible is not an instruction manual

it is simply the story of Jesus of Nazareth, told in four texts

the first three of which are practically identical, the fourth deviating vastly from the first three

• Like 1

Just now, dialamah said:

He also taught not to judge and to love others.

He never taught not to judge error or false teaching.  He taught to correct, or rebuke where needed.  Sometimes the best love is to correct others who are in serious error.  Love is not always turning a blind eye.