First a trickle....Now a flood

5 hours ago, Goddess said:

This always catches my eye...

...a profound lack of transparency in scientific and regulatory policy making

Ironically this always catches my eye everywhere I look because it's typically at the centre of virtually everything that bedevils us as a society.

Transparency is like the climate, everyone talks about it without ever doing anything about it - an epidemic that never ends.

7 hours ago, Goddess said:

Well, we figured out what "safe & effective" really means:

Safe from prosecution and effective at increasing shareholder wealth.

And TBH, it's Trump's fault. He was the one who invoked the Prep Act, which made vax-pimps immune from legal repercussions, short of being able to prove malice. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

This always catches my eye...

This catches my eye:

Cardiologist Medical Doctor who Wanted to Punch Anti-Vaxxers in the Face DEAD After COVID Booster Shot

CBC's obituary for Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial, a New Brunswick cardiologist and “inspiring spirit” who died suddenly at the age of 52 skipped over the doctor's cause of death.

died suddenly

In his sleep, actually.

https://www.rebelnews.com/did_a_covid_vaccine_kill_new_brunswick_cardiologist_sohrab_lutchmedial

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/sohrab-lutchmedial-cardiac-surgeon-obituary-1.6242359

That guy's a cardiologist, two years younger than me, and he died in his sleep but no one was expecting it?????

The two most likely causes, 4 years ago, would have been heart attack and stroke, but a cardiologist would know better than anyone whether or not they were at risk. 

Still, no one was expecting it...

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Still, no one was expecting it...

You know what I was expecting when I surfed through your links and evidence of vaccine deadliness?  A link to this sort of shit;

For destroying humanity...?

You can always count on finding this sort of ridiculous nonsense in your cites - a click a here and there and the sort of insanity that attracts you is easy for anyone to see.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You know what I was expecting when I surfed through your links and evidence of vaccine deadliness?  A link to this sort of shit;

For destroying humanity...?

You can always count on finding this sort of ridiculous nonsense in your cites - a click a here and there and the sort of insanity that attracts you is easy for anyone to see.

If you read my post I don't vouch for those sites at all. 

The only reason I put those cites in there is because they're the only ones that mention his 3rd vax date, an dthey had more info about his repugnant anti-vaxxer quotes. 

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you read my post I don't vouch for those sites at all. 

There isn't a single thing in your post that mitigates your ridiculous use of these sites to corroborate your bs.  But then you're the guy who routinely uses data from people you accuse of lying.  You're a hummingbird on crack.

The only reason I put those cites in there is because they're the only ones that mention his 3rd vax date, an dthey had more info about his repugnant anti-vaxxer quotes.

None of which support any official assertion that he died of vaccine. Just BS assertions from liars that you felt the need to repeat. 

Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave | Scientific Reports (nature.com)

“Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under-40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID-19 wave”

A 25% increase post vaccination.

“the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals.’

.....Or you can go with Dialamah's Pfizer-funded, Chinese military backed study.

Totally up to you.

Edited by Goddess

Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs - PMC (nih.gov)

“In this paper, we call attention to three very important aspects of the safety profile of these vaccinations.

First is the extensively documented subversion of innate immunity, primarily via suppression of IFN-α and its associated signaling cascade.”

“This suppression will have a wide range of consequences, not the least of which include the reactivation of latent viral infections and the reduced ability to effectively combat future infections.”

Second is the dysregulation of the system for both preventing and detecting genetically driven malignant transformation within cells and the consequent potential for vaccination to promote those transformations.”

Third, mRNA vaccination potentially disrupts intracellular communication carried out by exosomes, and induces cells taking up spike glycoprotein mRNA to produce high levels of spike-glycoprotein-carrying exosomes, with potentially serious inflammatory consequences.”

“Should any of these potentials be fully realized, the impact on billions of people around the world could be enormous and could contribute to both the short-term and long-term disease burden our health care system faces.”

Edited by Goddess

Twitter files on COVID show government pressure to silence dissent | Toronto Sun

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, an epidemiologist at Harvard Medical School, had some of his posts labelled as misinformation and false information simply for disagreeing with CDC guidelines. A reader had asked Kulldorff, on Twitter, whether everyone, including children, needed to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

“No. Thinking everyone must be vaccinated is as scientifically flawed and thinking no one should,” Kulldorff replied. “COVID vaccines are important for older high-risk people, and their caretakers. Those with prior natural infection do not need it. Nor children.”

There is nothing radical in what Kulldorff stated; it’s a view widely held in the medical community even if it disagrees with official government policy, but this view was suppressed because it didn’t toe the line.

Rarely were there demands for evidence that the measures being taken were effective or backed up by science. The federal government especially wasn’t scrutinized on their measures.

Be sure to read these two papers by Menachery and Baric describing how UNC/NIH engineered the Spike protein to invade a humanized respiratory tract. Published in excellent journals all in the open.

baric.thumb.jpg.eb9f30717edf75351e76a6abb30cf77c.jpg

baric1.thumb.jpg.5da6e0114d86dacd4ed20472ae25d785.jpg

Further reading:

Congress Should Investigate ‘Gain-of-Function’ Research | RealClearPolitics

Edited by Goddess

Peer reviewed.  Again Sander Greenland, author of many epidemiology textbooks in use today, contributes to this study.

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults - PubMed (nih.gov)

Swine flu vaccine (1976), 1 serious event per 100,000 vaccinees,

Vaccine withdrawn

Rotavirus vaccine Rotashield, (1999),1 to 2 serious events per 10,000 vaccinees,

Vaccine withdrawn

Covid mRNA vaccines, 1 serious event per 800 vaccinees,

Vaccine officially promoted and mandated

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055... Free full text available https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...

Why We Question the Safety Profile of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines (Robert M Kaplan and Sander Greenland)

https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/wh...

Using publicly available data from Pfizer and Moderna studies, we found one serious adverse event for each 800 vaccinees. That translates to about 1,250 serious events for each million vaccine recipients. US, Spain, Australia Study to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest observed in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine trials.

Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials, of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines Results Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest Pfizer 10.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 Moderna 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baseline of 42.2 Combined, the mRNA vaccines Associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated Pfizer trial Pfizer vaccine group 52 serious AESI (27.7 per 10,000) were reported Pfizer placebo group 33 serious AESI (17.6 per 10,000) were reported 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group Risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated Moderna trial Moderna trial, vaccine group 87 serious AESI (57.3 per 10,000) were reported Moderna trial, placebo group 64 serious AESI (42.2 per 10,000) were reported 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group Risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 vaccinated.

The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets. Full transparency of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial data is needed, to properly evaluate these questions. Unfortunately, as we approach 2 years after release of COVID-19 vaccines, participant level data remain inaccessible. Level of adverse reactions in the past The 1976 swine flu vaccine Small increased risk of Guillain-Barré Syndrome The increased risk was approximately 1 additional case of GBS for every 100,000 people who got the swine flu vaccine. When over 40 million people were vaccinated against swine flu, federal health officials decided that the possibility of an association of GBS with the vaccine, however small, necessitated stopping immunization until the issue could be explored.

The Institute of Medicine (2003) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NB...

Concluded that people who received the 1976 swine influenza vaccine had an increased risk for developing GBS. Exact reason for this association remains unknown.

Rotavirus vaccine Rotashield, (1999) https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/...

The U.S. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) October 22, 1999 to no longer recommend use of the RotaShield® vaccine for infants, because of an association between the vaccine and intussusception. The results of the investigations showed that RotaShield® vaccine caused intussusception in some healthy infants Within 2 weeks Intussusception increased 20 to 30 times over the expected risk (Less after the second and third dose) CDC estimated that one or two additional cases of intussusception would be caused among each 10,000 infants vaccinated with RotaShield® vaccine.

Dr. John Campbell reviews the data and study:

Age-stratified infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in the non-elderly population - ScienceDirect

Age-stratified infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in the non-elderly informed from pre-vaccination national seroprevalence studies | medRxiv

31 seroprevalence studies in pre-vax era

Age Infection Survival Rate

0-19   99.9997%

20-29   99.997%

30-39   99.989%

40-49   99.965%

50-59   99.871%

60-69   99.499%

At a global level, pre-vaccination IFR may have been as low as 0.03% and 0.07% for 0-59 and 0-69 year old people, respectively.

Good Gawd, we almost went extinct there. ?

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If you haven't already, go to Rumble and search for "suddenly died".

Watch it for your own sake...please.

They won't look.

Too many people who believe there are NO adverse events from the jabs.  I even saw that exact comment here from Queen Mandy - NO adverse events from the jabs.  And NO ONE fact-checked that person. Not even one argument.

You can't find what you refuse to look for.

Take it from my family's experience - you get injured or disabled or die from these jabs - you are 100% ON. YOUR. OWN.

There is no help or acknowledgment from ANYBODY that buys into the lies and conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They won't look.

I looked.  Saw that it's a bunch of claims of vaccine injury.

32 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Take it from my family's experience - you get injured or disabled or die from these jabs - you are 100% ON. YOUR. OWN.

Vaccine Injury Support

Can report injury after December 8, 2020.  Fifty claims approved, over $2 million paid out.  1299 claims accepted so far - most are still under review.  The funding is from the Public Health Agency of Canada.

How did you not find this?

From CTV (aka MSM) a story on the vaccine injury support program, specific to Covid vaccinations:

New numbers from Canada's Vaccine Injury Support Program show there have been eight approved claims of a serious and permanent injury linked to a Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccines.

These numbers are to June 2022.

Also, from the article:

As of May 12, 2022, PHAC has documented 45,149 cases of adverse events following a COVID-19 vaccine, representing 0.055 per cent of all doses administered. Of these, 36,634 were considered non-serious while 9,515, representing 0.011 per cent of all doses, were considered serious.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

They won't look.

Too many people who believe there are NO adverse events from the jabs.  I even saw that exact comment here from Queen Mandy - NO adverse events from the jabs.  And NO ONE fact-checked that person. Not even one argument.

You can't find what you refuse to look for.

Well, allow me to fact check that for you then. Clearly there are adverse effects almost all of which are very mild.

Let me remind you not one single death has been attributed to vaccine in Canada.

Not a single one.

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

From CTV (aka MSM) a story on the vaccine injury support program, specific to Covid vaccinations:

New numbers from Canada's Vaccine Injury Support Program show there have been eight approved claims of a serious and permanent injury linked to a Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccines.

These numbers are to June 2022.

Also, from the article:

As of May 12, 2022, PHAC has documented 45,149 cases of adverse events following a COVID-19 vaccine, representing 0.055 per cent of all doses administered. Of these, 36,634 were considered non-serious while 9,515, representing 0.011 per cent of all doses, were considered serious.

1 in 800 suffer a SAE from the jabs.  That is far more than 8 people vaccine injured in Canada.

All the evidence I've supplied about doctors being censored and silenced.

Children with myocarditis, children dying of heart attacks.

My sister's experience is similar to what most vaccine injured experience - within 15 mins of coming home after the first jab - public health had to come out to the house.  They told her to get the second jab anyways.  She did.  Again - within 20 mins of coming home after the second jab - public health had to come out to the house.  This time, thankfully, they flagged her record to NOT get any boosters.

Her doctor told her she is vaccine injured, but that he cannot make a report, he will be investigated, censored and silenced with threats to take his licence away.

Then he got in a bad car accident and hasn't been able to work since.

Her new doctor, apparently can't comment or even report her reaction because he wasn't there for it.

Without a doctor to say it is from the vaccine, you get nothing.  Nothing.  No help, no assistance and you get people like you who call her a liar, say she's faking, just wants attention, because MSM says there's only 8 injured people in Canada.

8 people injured in Canada - you can FRO.

All the evidence I've supplied here of how doctors and scientists have been censored and silenced, you ignore.  And still think you're the one with the truth! - only 8 injured people in Canada.

If it weren't so pathetically obvious that you are a willfully ignorant liar, I'd laugh.

If it weren't so obvious you are on the side of the liars, I'd laugh.

Like when Treebeard was here saying that we were told all along that the jabs wouldn't stop transmission - you guys lie continually. You can't stop.

Jesus, you think because the government was finally FORCED to pay out 8 people that's all the injuries there are.

F

R

O

You people disgust me.

Edited by Goddess

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

1 in 800 suffer a SAE from the jabs.  That is far more than 8 people vaccine injured in Canada.

All the evidence I've supplied about doctors being censored and silenced.

Children with myocarditis, children dying of heart attacks.

My sister's experience is similar to what most vaccine injured experience - within 15 mins of coming home after the first jab - public health had to come out to the house.  They told her to get the second jab anyways.  She did.  Again - within 20 mins of coming home after the second jab - public health had to come out to the house.  This time, thankfully, they flagged her record to NOT get any boosters.

Her doctor told her she is vaccine injured, but that he cannot make a report, he will be investigated, censored and silenced with threats to take his licence away.

Then he got in a bad car accident and hasn't been able to work since.

Her new doctor, apparently can't comment or even report her reaction because he wasn't there for it.

Without a doctor to say it is from the vaccine, you get nothing.  Nothing.  No help, no assistance and you get people like you who call her a liar, say she's faking, just wants attention, because MSM says there's only 8 injured people in Canada.

8 people injured in Canada - you can FRO.

All the evidence I've supplied here of how doctors and scientists have been censored and silenced, you ignore.  And still think you're the one with the truth! - only 8 injured people in Canada.

If it weren't so pathetically obvious that you are a willfully ignorant liar, I'd laugh.

If it weren't so obvious you are on the side of the liars, I'd laugh.

Like when Treebeard was here saying that we were told all along that the jabs wouldn't stop transmission - you guys lie continually. You can't stop.

Jesus, you think because the government was finally FORCED to pay out 8 people that's all the injuries there are.

F

R

O

You people disgust me.

So emotional.  Guess my facts struck a nerve. :)

By the way, you can say f@ck right off without censorship; no need to try to hide it.

15 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So emotional.  Guess my facts struck a nerve. :)

By the way, you can say f@ck right off without censorship; no need to try to hide it.

Ya sorry, my sister's legs went out from under her early this morning and I had to drive to her house to help her get back upstairs to bed. So I've been up since before 5 am helping her because as I said, if you are injured the vaccine, you are on your own.

Fuque off.

Happy now? So glad I could make your day you fuquing lying psychopath.

gone.thumb.jpg.18afbe3112f5324ac6a8df9a06880065.jpg

Edited by Goddess