First a trickle....Now a flood

@eyeball

I've thought a lot about a couple of your responses here recently.  There were 2 in particular that literally shocked me by the callousness and just......inhumanity.  They've bothered me because of the just....sheer evilness.

The first was when I asked you how many children dying of myocarditis and heart attacks before you would "feel safe", given that you yourself are multivaxxed and therefore "protected".  I don't remember your exact words and I'm not going back to find them but your response was basically that it did not matter to you how many children died or were disabled by inoculations they did not need, if it made you a little safer, you were fine with any amount of children dying for you to have that miniscule chance.  No matter what the cost - all children should get this vax to make you safer. I just remember being like.....wow.   ? Okay.  ? What do you even say after that. ?

The second was yesterday when I asked if the stories of the seriously vaccine injured interested you at all.  Your response was a flat - "No."   That response has bothered me since.  I mean, Maddie de Garray - a 13 year old little girl, now in a wheelchair and using a feeding tube - will literally give her life soon. 

For you.  For all of you pro-forced-vax people.

And NONE of you even have the human decency to read her account or watch her story on a video.  No compassion.  No empathy.  No "thank you."

You demand these children die and suffer for you.  And then you mock and ignore them.

You are.....not someone I want any further interactions with.

Actor Tim Robbins expresses remorse about turning on the unvaccinated and the unmasked: 'We turned into tribal, angry, vengeful people' - TheBlaze

Despite having initially "bought into it" and "adhering to the requests" made of him, Robbins explained that his real-life encounters were ultimately at odds with what he had otherwise been told about the pandemic, anti-lockdown protesters, and the unvaccinated. This generated a sense of cognitive dissonance, prompting him to doubt the official narrative.

"I bought into it. ... I was masking everywhere. I was keeping my social distance. I was adhering to the requests made of me, and I felt angry at people that didn't do that," Robbins told Brand.

The catastrophe of and for the unvaccinated that Robbins and others were guaranteed by the Western governments and the media hadn't come to be. He began to wonder what else wasn't so.

"I heard people saying [during the pandemic], 'If you didn’t take the vaccine and you get sick, you don’t have a right to a hospital bed.' It made me think about returning to a society where we care about each other. Your neighbor would be sick, and you’d bring over some soup. It didn’t matter what their politics were, you’re their f---ing neighbor," said Robbins.

The actor suggested to Taibbi that those who dehumanize and divide others "often think they're being virtuous."

Robbins accepts that he too was swept up into the ranks of the socially destructive.

"You go from someone that is inclusive, altruistic, generous, empathetic, to a monster. Where you want to freeze people’s bank accounts because they disagree with you," he said. "That’s a dangerous thing. That’s a dangerous world that we’ve created. And I say 'we,' because I was part of that. I bought into that whole idea early on."

While Robbins and others have admitted guilt, others would prefer to gloss over their dehumanization of those treated as pariahs for standing up to coercive pandemic protocols.

UK Doctors Call For Government Investigation Of mRNA Vaccines (doctorsforpatientsuk.com)

Many doctors, in the UK and internationally, have become increasingly concerned about the safety profile of Covid-19 vaccines and the continued rollout of these products to the public, including pregnant women and children. Several doctors in DFPUK have submitted multiple Yellow Card reports of adverse events to the MHRA, and have signed letters to the JCVI, MHRA, the RCOG, Prime Minister and others to express their concerns, but have seen little or no response or action taken.

They have, therefore, now compiled the video above in which they share their individual perspectives, clinical experiences and serious ethical concerns, in the hope that urgent action will finally be taken by the authorities.

This fulfils their duty, as outlined by the General Medical Council, for doctors to take prompt action when they see that patient safety is being compromised.

OMG, have you seen the new Xmas video propaganda Tam made where "Mrs. Claus" tells parents to get their children jabbed for the holidays?

The comments......I'm telling you - there's a new fringe minority and it ain't the "anti-vaxxers."

I suspected when they came after the children with the jabs, most parents would become Mama Bears.

On 12/20/2022 at 6:12 PM, Goddess said:

Here, eyeball:  This is how they do it.  They tried to turn swine flu into a "pandemic" too, but people were a little smarter in 2009, I guess and didn't fall for it.

Van Ranst gave a talk in 2019, which talk has been edited and manipulated to fool people like you.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/155486/how-to-sell-an-epidemic-a-marc-van-ranst-conspiracy-theory-explained-chatham-house-pandemic-vlaams-belang-h1n1

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

Van Ranst gave a talk in 2019, which talk has been edited and manipulated to fool people like you.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/155486/how-to-sell-an-epidemic-a-marc-van-ranst-conspiracy-theory-explained-chatham-house-pandemic-vlaams-belang-h1n1

You might want to do a little more research than a quick Google search. 

They tried to pull a "covid" on everyone back with H1N1 but didn't have the media, medical or public buy in at the time.

They knew they needed to up their game to try it again and they did.

This time it worked. Because of people like you.

34 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You might want to do a little more research than a quick Google search. 

They tried to pull a "covid" on everyone back with H1N1 but didn't have the media, medical or public buy in at the time.

They knew they needed to up their game to try it again and they did.

This time it worked. Because of people like you.

See, I debunked your claim that a respected virologist crowed about scaring people with H1N1.  You are so far down the rabbit hole, you wholeheartedly and without any critical thought swallow anything that supports your viewpoint.

The link to the UK doctors was much better.  If you want to be taken seriously, don't make it so easy to poke holes in your "sources".

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

You miss so much, you know.  Lol

Oh please.

You're smart enough to understand that we have been lied to.  Repeatedly. On life and death matters.

We are obviously NOT getting the truth.

This means we all either become investigative journalists or we are just content to be bloated Jabba the Huts on the living room sofa and continue gobbling up the lies.

You're OH SO OFFENDED by everything I post, but haven't questioned even ONCE the vomit spewed at you from the CBC on a nightly basis.

Go back to your sofa, Jabba.

Edited by Goddess

Oooooo, this will totally p!ssyou off, @dialamah:

How DARE anyone question your precious experimental  inoculations!  "Conspiracy theorists", anti-vaxxers and granny killers - isn't that what you call us all?

All the same name-calling they did to Dr. Bridle.  Your masters have taught you well.

100% - you will go down in history as a participant.  You've been very vocal about supporting the entire agenda.  I'm glad.  I'm glad you've been vocal in your support.

People like you should be known by all.

DeSantis' Grand Jury Impaneled to Investigate mRNA Vaccine Manufacturers - Florida’s Voice (flvoicenews.com)

The statewide grand jury will be allowed to investigate groups involved in the design, development, clinical testing, marketing, and distribution of vaccines said to prevent COVID-19 infection, symptoms, and transmission. It will be impaneled for one year.

DeSantis’ petition argued that there was widespread belief that the COVID-19 vaccine prevented the disease from spreading, which led to vaccine mandates on citizens, health care workers, and military members.

“It is impossible to imagine that so many influential individuals came to this view on their own. Rather, it is likely that individuals and companies with an incentive to do so created these perceptions for financial gain,” the petition said.

The petition specifically points out Moderna and Pfizer’s claims about preventing the COVID-19 disease with “94.1% efficacy” and “91.3% vaccine efficacy.”

Edited by Goddess

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You're OH SO OFFENDED by everything I post,

Not exactly - I'm just a contrary kind of person and you're pretty easy to rile up.  

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THIS SHIT:

I don't support censorship.  I'm only postt way through the document so I can't say what I think of it yet.

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I don't support censorship.

You've done nothing BUT support censorship of doctors and scientists.

When I posted about Dr. McCullough, you posted his scrubbed Wikipedia page to show he's a mo-ron.

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Covid kills and maims.

Not children.

I drew the line at experimenting on children.

You supported it.

Indiana Attorney General COVID Misinformation Submission.pdf (govdelivery.com)

Indiana Attorney General getting in on the Florida Attorney General's action on the spread of governmental misinformation during covid.

Some of you supporters of the misinformation may want to jump ship soon.  It's crashing around you.

Edited by Goddess

54 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I'm just a contrary kind of person

Are you?  Because I'm all FOR contrary. I'm all for questioning.  So far, I don't' see you being contrary against the narrative, in spite of the lies.  

Get off the sinking ship. Join us in the life rafts.  There's plenty of room and we're happy to have you. ?

16 hours ago, dialamah said:

Did you even read this article before you quickly googled it?

It clearly states that his 2019 speech was about how he "managed" the 2009 H1N1 flu and how he reported deaths and laughed about how he fooled the public by reporting deaths that were exactly what was normal.

From your link:

In his speech, which lasted just over 23 minutes and can be watched in full here, Van Ranst explained how he managed crisis communication during the outbreak of the swine flu in 2009.

Back then, the authorities were very concerned about the swine flu - the H1N1 virus - and they took great precautions, including the mass purchase of vaccines. However, the announced epidemic proved to be much less severe than initially feared.

In front of an audience of experts, Van Ranst explained how he made sure he was the reference point for various media during that period, using the slogan "one voice, one message."

He explained that, by doing so, there will be maximum coverage, and the media will not look for alternative voices. "If you do that, it will be much easier to convey the message."

"Our Belgian approach was not alarmist, we only bought one dose of vaccine and not two, and as communication manager, I explained what we were going to do, which is what you usually do with the seasonal flu. No more,"

At the conference, Van Ranst uses a light-hearted tone to talk about the necessity of preparing the country for the fact that there will be influenza-related deaths.

"Obviously, it's unavoidable. I have used that in the media: 'Seven flu deaths a day at the peak of the epidemic would be realistic'," he said. "That is true for every year, yes. That is a very conservative estimate."

However, talking about deaths is very important, according to Van Ranst, because it leads people to consider the fact that fatalities can happen. "This was a necessary step."

Do you think people don't know that flu deaths occur every year?

Your link actually proves my point - reporting deaths but not telling people they're within the normal realm, makes people get vaccinations they don't need.

This is the idiocy of quick google just for the sake of baseless refutation to support lies.

Edited by Goddess