School Boards Promoting Homosexuality?

Rainbow Gay Pride Flags Outside Schools  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No shit! And some people would puff out their chests and fly it proudly.

I mean we start out trying to point out accepting something is not promoting it, and now we're talking about bloody rainbow flags - true the colours are coming out. We're talking 1953 PTA/Church Lady ban sex education in schools remnants

6 hours ago, herbie said:

I mean we start out trying to point out accepting something is not promoting it, and now we're talking about bloody rainbow flags - true the colours are coming out. We're talking 1953 PTA/Church Lady ban sex education in schools remnants

We're talking people who simply should have been made to go thru kindergarten twice.

Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you, a veritable e+mc2 of how to get along in the world, completely escapes  them too.

No kidding, the Russian Trolls have convinced the Trumptards they're on the same side and taken over the forum.

And they brag how Christian they are by quoting only the Old Testament and so many believe them. Really, alcohol is bad because that's why Jesus turned the wine into water didn't he? [/s]

Edited by herbie
added [/s] for those too dumb to figure it out
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 4:29 PM, herbie said:

Ur talkin' out ur ass...

A school flag pole should fly nothing but the Canadian flag and the provincial flag.

The notion of sexuality being discussed in elementary schools is sickening. Only a pervert would want such jack-assery.

On 7/3/2022 at 8:15 AM, Michael Hardner said:

We can make a selfishness flag, and fly it up there too.

Oh could you please Mike? And write your name on it so all the other good little virtue-siganllers can read who's idea this, ever so selfless effort to pollute the minds of little kids, came from.

Hell son...you'll be true SJW for sure.

Edited by Nationalist

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh could you please Mike? And write your name on it so all the other good little virtue-siganllers can read who's idea this, ever so selfless effort to pollute the minds of little kids, came from.

Hell son...you'll be true SJW for sure.

He will, as soon as his feet touch the ground whereon he walks

• Thanks 1

On 7/6/2022 at 2:03 PM, Nationalist said:

1. all the other good little virtue-siganllers can read who's idea this, ever so selfless effort to pollute the minds of little kids, came from.

2. Hell son...you'll be true SJW for sure.

1. OOps, I touched a nerve.  Sorry to offend.
2. The idea of someone trying not to be selfish seems to really upset you... calling me an SJW and etc.  I'll leave you alone then.  Just to add: society doesn't work if you assume everybody is selfish OR selfless.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. OOps, I touched a nerve.  Sorry to offend.
2. The idea of someone trying not to be selfish seems to really upset you... calling me an SJW and etc.  I'll leave you alone then.  Just to add: society doesn't work if you assume everybody is selfish OR selfless.

1. I am a parent. I will hopefully be a grandparent. Ya...you could say you touched a nerve. Sorry you don't have any.

2. That's not what upsets me and you know it.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. I am a parent. I will hopefully be a grandparent. Ya...you could say you touched a nerve. Sorry you don't have any.

2. That's not what upsets me and you know it.

1.  What's the relevance of your progeny and grand progeny then ?  Are you hoping that a gay grandchild would be accepted in their school for who they are ?  That's what I would think.
2. I don't know anything about what drives you... you seem to get angry a lot but that's an observation, no idea what's behind your excessive emotionality as I perceive it.

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  What's the relevance of your progeny and grand progeny then ?  Are you hoping that a gay grandchild would be accepted in their school for who they are ?  That's what I would think.
2. I don't know anything about what drives you... you seem to get angry a lot but that's an observation, no idea what's behind your excessive emotionality as I perceive it.

1. I have a gay kid. I still wouldn't want sexual anything in his elementary school. Let them be kids for Gawd's sake.

2. I watch while this tweenkie revolution makes all sorts of asinine and frankly destructive decisions. Promoting sex to kids...killing the base of the global economy before a replacement energy source can be found...squelching free speech...and so on. I don't want my progeny to have to deal with a corrosive ideology. Its crazy-town shit. And over and over...time bears out the truth of matters.

• Like 1

Just now, Nationalist said:

1. I have a gay kid. I still wouldn't want sexual anything in his elementary school. Let them be kids for Gawd's sake.

2. I watch while this tweenkie revolution makes all sorts of asinine and frankly destructive decisions. Promoting sex to kids...killing the base of the global economy before a replacement energy source can be found...squelching free speech...and so on. I don't want my progeny to have to deal with a corrosive ideology. Its crazy-town shit. And over and over...time bears out the truth of matters.

1. Not sure why you think a flag is "sexual".  I think you are seeing things that aren't there.  Flags represent ideas and values not sex acts.   In this case it's a symbol of social liberation. But of course such things are subjective, I just find your take unique if not weird.
2. You are going off on all kinds of unrelated topics.  Maybe squelch your own anger down a notch.... that's what sounds crazy-town to me - equating LGBT as a social movement to energy policy and the rest.  Take things one at a time - plenty of conservatives support trans rights and even Asexuality is part of the rainbow flag.

Freedom is a good thing... you don't have to react with anger to its symbols.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Not sure why you think a flag is "sexual".  I think you are seeing things that aren't there.  Flags represent ideas and values not sex acts.   In this case it's a symbol of social liberation. But of course such things are subjective, I just find your take unique if not weird.
2. You are going off on all kinds of unrelated topics.  Maybe squelch your own anger down a notch.... that's what sounds crazy-town to me - equating LGBT as a social movement to energy policy and the rest.  Take things one at a time - plenty of conservatives support trans rights and even Asexuality is part of the rainbow flag.

Freedom is a good thing... you don't have to react with anger to its symbols.

1. Its a flag for sexual deviance. Not something little kids need in their minds.

2. Nice deflection. You asked why I get angry. I told you.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. Its a flag for sexual deviance.  

2. Nice deflection. You asked why I get angry. I told you.

1. You are calling your own kid a deviant here.  I'm not sure what to do with that but I just find it unusual that you have to resolve your feelings by using that word.  
2. It doesn't really explain it to me.  The world makes all kinds of bad decisions, and I don't like it either but I don't get angry over an entire political... uh... party (I'm guessing).   Not saying it's wrong, and I'm not even asking why you react that way anymore... on this post.. but I think the reasons are likely something more personal than objective.  

In my view politics is hard to assess when you're emotional.  You don't seem to accept emotionality in the views that oppose yours so maybe the idea is to leave that aside when one is assessing things as dry and strategy-based as 'policy'.  Just a thought.

34 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

1. It’s not about “deviance.”  It’s about letting kids be kids and let sexuality come naturally when it’s developmentally appropriate.

2. Kids generally don’t start sex ed. until Gr. 4 for a reason.  

1. I already explained what the flag means.  Inclusion.

2. Right.  They have lots of books with mommy and daddy and nobody says that's sexual.  If there's mommy and mommy then why is now sexual?

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are calling your own kid a deviant here.  I'm not sure what to do with that but I just find it unusual that you have to resolve your feelings by using that word.  
2. It doesn't really explain it to me.  The world makes all kinds of bad decisions, and I don't like it either but I don't get angry over an entire political... uh... party (I'm guessing).   Not saying it's wrong, and I'm not even asking why you react that way anymore... on this post.. but I think the reasons are likely something more personal than objective.  

In my view politics is hard to assess when you're emotional.  You don't seem to accept emotionality in the views that oppose yours so maybe the idea is to leave that aside when one is assessing things as dry and strategy-based as 'policy'.  Just a thought.

The gay lifestyle is being promoted everywhere... Hollywood, schools, your bank. I don't think they are "oppressed", just being exploited by big business 

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I already explained what the flag means.  Inclusion.

2. Right.  They have lots of books with mommy and daddy and nobody says that's sexual.  If there's mommy and mommy then why is now sexual?

Sneaky.  You can’t evade the issue of raising sexuality with the flag with young children.  That will just never be okay with me.  It’s actually not even about homosexuality versus heterosexuality.  It’s about innocence and protecting it.  Think of the image of Madonna and Child.  Innocence must be protected.  Attacks on that are evil.  

15 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Sneaky.  You can’t evade the issue of raising sexuality with the flag with young children.  That will just never be okay with me.  It’s actually not even about homosexuality versus heterosexuality.  It’s about innocence and protecting it.  Think of the image of Madonna and Child.  Innocence must be protected.  Attacks on that are evil.  

Predatory behavior but it's not driven by the average gay person.. driven by the Hollywierdos and corporations

13 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

1.  You can’t evade the issue of raising sexuality with the flag with young children.  
2.  It’s about innocence and protecting it.  

1. I reject that the flag means "sexuality".
2. I disagree completely.  It's about accepting people, period.  It's about being free to being who you are and not having people hiding their eyes when you walk by.  There's no reason why a same sex relationship is "sexual" and heterosexual parents aren't "sexual".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I reject that the flag means "sexuality".
2. I disagree completely.  It's about accepting people, period.  It's about being free to being who you are and not having people hiding their eyes when you walk by.  There's no reason why a same sex relationship is "sexual" and heterosexual parents aren't "sexual".

You miss it.  You can’t talk about the differences in sexual orientation without discussing sexuality.  I can tell you won’t get it.  This is why kids are now sexualized at a young age, so you can make your anything goes point.  That’s fine but you’re no conservative.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Deviance - a deviation from the norm. 

It is what it is.

Political decisions based on feelings generally produce poor results. 

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I reject that the flag means "sexuality".

That's up to you.

The rainbow flag is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) and queer pride and LGBT social movements. Also known as the gay pride flag or LGBT pride flag, the colors reflect the diversity of the LGBT community and the spectrum of human sexuality and gender.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag_(LGBT)

Reality stands resolute.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

That's up to you.

1. The rainbow flag is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) and queer pride and LGBT social movements. Also known as the gay pride flag or LGBT pride flag, the colors reflect the diversity of the LGBT community and the spectrum of human sexuality and gender.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag_(LGBT)

Reality stands resolute.

1. Uh huh.  "Sex" isn't part of it.  "Sexuality" or "Sexual Orientation" has the word "Sex" in it but is as innocuous as two same-sex parents walking together, holding hands or dropping their kids off at school.  "Social Movements" is the key here - a symbol of the march from persecution and prosecution - as in legal - to acceptance in society.  A move towards freedom and a move away from imposition of religious values by the state.

To depict it as exposing children to "sex" is incorrect IMO.  A male-female parental couple holding hands isn't a problem why should  a same sex couple be forced to deny they exist in this day and age.

Telling kids somebody has two mommies is perfectly fine and a flag that celebrates our arrival to this point is ok with most of us.  Incidentally "Asexuality" is depicted on that same flag.