School Boards Promoting Homosexuality?

Rainbow Gay Pride Flags Outside Schools  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if you think that's all the woke are asking for

you're more naive than I thought

it's not a flag of inclusion

it's a flag for a small minority

Right.  The secret agenda.

Ok, well when they start demanding the secret things I'll stand with you.  In the meantime, we just have a flag to consider.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Right.  The secret agenda.

Ok, well when they start demanding the secret things I'll stand with you.  In the meantime, we just have a flag to consider.

they already started

it's not a secret

they are open about it

and you remain in denial about it

because you stopped listening after the buzzword

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 6:11 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

they are teaching exclusion and segregation

and calling it inclusion

to make you think it’s innocuous

there's a difference

you just can't tell the difference apparently

because they used a buzzword you like

to throw you off the scent of their bigotry

Who are they and how are they organized exactly?  

On 7/9/2022 at 5:35 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

they already started

it's not a secret

they are open about it

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they are the woke

and they run the public schools

Post something that is being proposed that you object to, and we can discuss it.

I'm not scared by your Halloween framing of all of this.  Education matters are discussed in the open, so wake me when there's some to talk about instead of woke this, woke that...

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Post something that is being proposed that you object to, and we can discuss it.

I'm not scared by your Halloween framing of all of this.  Education matters are discussed in the open, so wake me when there's some to talk about instead of woke this, woke that...

oh bullshit

every time I discuss it with you in depth

you have nothing to add but denial

then you pretend like I am incapable of discussing it in depth

when that is actually your own fault projected on me

you aren't capable of reasonably discussing this issue with anyone

you are too easily distracted by woke buzzwords to dig any deeper into how they actually use them

you just want them to mean what you think they mean by them

and no amount of evidence to the contrary is going to change your mind

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The word "woke" is, itself, a meaningless buzzword that you yourself use liberally. The door is open if you ever want to post an example to discuss.

I don't use it as a buzzword nor am I distracted by it

you on the other hand use their buzzwords and are distracted by them

and no amount of trying to reason with you on the matter ever bears any fruit

you just assume anyone who uses that word in a derogatory way doesn't understand the underlying ideology

it's your defense mechanism to cling to being a useful idiot as any criticism of the woke can be dismissed

no matter how reasonable

you just play motte and bailey

7 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. you just assume anyone who uses that word in a derogatory way doesn't understand the underlying ideology

2. it's your defense mechanism to cling to being a useful idiot as any criticism of the woke can be dismissed

1. It's not a formal ethic, doesn't have a defined definition, nothing like this.  It's a label without a specific meaning.

2. And yet here we are, again, discussing this without a specific instance.

23 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It's not a formal ethic, doesn't have a defined definition, nothing like this.  It's a label without a specific meaning.

2. And yet here we are, again, discussing this without a specific instance.

it has a specific meaning with a defined definition

just because some people use it as a catch all derogatory term for everything they don't like

doesn't change that

when discussing a specific instance, you just resort to retreating to the statement made in 1.

you act like that specific case is just a fringe minority with no power, even when that obviously isn't the case

you either pretend that problem can't be defined, or that it barely exists

there is no reasoning with you, you've made up your mind and are dug in, you just feign open mindedness about it

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. when discussing a specific instance, you just resort to retreating to the statement made in 1.

2. you act like that specific case is just a fringe minority with no power, even when that obviously isn't the case

1. I don't think so.  Specific examples of progressive politics gone wrong aren't necessarily the fault of progressive thinking in general.  Just as individuals acting out on January 6th can't be directly blamed on Trump.

2. Wish I had an example.  Feeling like you are just making things up.

On 7/31/2022 at 7:41 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

oh bullshit

every time I discuss it with you in depth

you have nothing to add but denial

then you pretend like I am incapable of discussing it in depth

when that is actually your own fault projected on me

you aren't capable of reasonably discussing this issue with anyone

you are too easily distracted by woke buzzwords to dig any deeper into how they actually use them

you just want them to mean what you think they mean by them

and no amount of evidence to the contrary is going to change your mind

This is true Mike. I've watched you do this exact thing many times.

As for that flag...it has no business being flown at schools. ESPECIALLY elementary schools.

THAT is an abomination. An abuse of our kids and their minds.

Let them be kids, for Gawd's sake. Time enough for sexual realization when they're old enough to think past, "What kind of sandwiches did Mom make me for lunch today?"

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. As for that flag...it has no business being flown at schools. ESPECIALLY elementary schools.

1. We already covered this, and I gave my points as to why I disagree.  I don't know if this is seen as evidence of the woke political agenda at work, or just one progressive item that offends social conservatives, but either way there's not really very much controversy on this.

Edited by Michael Hardner

41 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. We already covered this, and I gave my points as to why I disagree.  I don't know if this is seen as evidence of the woke political agenda at work, or just one progressive item that offends social conservatives, but either way there's not really very much controversy on this.

Yes and I vehemently disagree with you.

Elementary students do NOT receive Sex Ed for a reason. They are not ready for the information.

Edited by Nationalist

44 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Disagree.

The flag is a symbol of acceptance and is not sexual in itself.

If it were then parents would reject it.

I'm a parent and I reject it.

That flag represents sexual deviance and the kids know it. Quit trying to slip shit under the rug. This is creeping indoctrination and you fucking know it. I find your support for this horseshit simply disgusting.

FFS Michael you're arguing with someone who doesn't know the word inclusion means everybody and spouts the usual if everybody gets the same, then that lot gets more than they deserve. On top of with the remnants from 1953 who think homosexuality is sexual deviance.

How about we just let this thread die like it deserves to?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. I'm a parent and I reject it.

2. That flag represents sexual deviance and the kids know it. Quit trying to slip shit under the rug.

3. This is creeping indoctrination and you fucking know it. I find your support for this horseshit simply disgusting.

1. Well that's fine.  Generally though there's no opposition to this in public schools in Canada.

2. Nope, it's done in the open.  If it represented what you say, more parents would object than the negligible opposition you represent.

3. No it doesn't.  Your moral indignation is misplaced and you're not respecting my right to differ.  Why don't you rest a bit and take a breath.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Well that's fine.  Generally though there's no opposition to this in public schools in Canada.

2. Nope, it's done in the open.  If it represented what you say, more parents would object than the negligible opposition you represent.

3. No it doesn't.  Your moral indignation is misplaced and you're not respecting my right to differ.  Why don't you rest a bit and take a breath.

1. Actually this thread's poll results don't agree with you...generally. 

2. Again...see the poll results. 

3. Disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. Actually this thread's poll results don't agree with you...generally. 

2. Again...see the poll results. 

3. Disgusting. 

1. 2. ? Sample size... 14

3. You need to understand this very deeply: I don't share your morality.

I find your positions on certain things reprehensible, as with others on here.  I just try to argue the facts.

• Thanks 1