US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

You do not have the right to dictate women's lives. Men should butt the fuck out of this issue, they have no skin in the game.

There is also the issue of treating the remains of all those aborted babies in a very callous way. Just another commodity.

FRC Blog » The Remains of Aborted Babies Are Now a Commodity to the FDA

Remember the Planned Parenthood doctor discussing the harvesting and selling of those parts over a casual lunch?

It's interesting to see the Democrats now referring to actual women when it comes to the abortion issue instead of "birthing people".

• Like 1

Abortion before the end of the 3rd month is killing. 

After that it becomes premeditated murder.

Now...Libbies are howling "My body. My choice." Yet these are the same people who advocated for vaccine mandates.

This display clearly showcases the self-centeredness and outrageous hypocrisy of Libbies.

And in the end, this decision will only return the laws back to the states and does not make abortion illegal. 

I feel that whatever your personal "cut off" date is for getting an abortion, you should definitely not get an abortion after that date. Or not get one at all, if you are against it.

I'm not sure all men understand how this affects them, as well.  "No exceptions" means NO exceptions.

There are often complications in pregnancy, it is still the most dangerous thing a woman can do.

That means if your wife or girlfriend, daughter, niece or sister experiences an ectopic pregnancy, they bleed out and die.  It means if the baby is malformed and the mother's life is in danger, your female relative dies and you raise the rest of your children on your own.

I read an experience from a man who lived through this years ago.  He talked about how his wife's pregnancy went bad and the baby wasn't viable, and rather than save his wife's life by doing an illegal abortion, they watched her bleed out and die and he was left to raise their other 2 children.

Medical decisions, ALL medical decisions are best left to the individual and their doctor.

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I'm not sure all men understand how this affects them, as well.  "No exceptions" means NO exceptions.

In life, sometimes you just have to do whats right, and bear the weight of what comes next. Thats the stuff of saints and heroes.

The murder of innocent helpless human beings is a holocaust. That must end! Whatever the price to be paid is what shall be paid.

I could not stand before God at the end of my life and say I did nothing.

1 hour ago, Great American said:

In life, sometimes you just have to do whats right, and bear the weight of what comes next. Thats the stuff of saints and heroes.

The murder of innocent helpless human beings is a holocaust. That must end! Whatever the price to be paid is what shall be paid.

I could not stand before God at the end of my life and say I did nothing.

The operative word for you is "you", not I. If you are a guy, you do nothing and have no risk.

33 minutes ago, Goddess said:

If he really was worried about it, he'd get a vasectomy, so his wife or girlfriend doesn't have to die if there's complications.

Women are breeders, they don't count.  Demanding others be brave and make sacrifices when you can be at no risk yourself is pretty weak.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

The operative word for you is "you", not I. If you are a guy, you do nothing and have no risk.

Americans have a history of fighting for others, in case you forgot. The American military armament complex ("Arsenal of Democracy") and our global military won WWII. You're welcome by the way.

In this case, I stand up for and protect the most helpless among us who have no voice, the very ones you want to be able to kill. 

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

Women are breeders, they don't count.  Demanding others be brave and make sacrifices when you can be at no risk yourself is pretty weak.

What is wrong with you. 
Do you have a problem understanding basic concepts?
Do you reject human rights?

All human beings have human rights. You apparently do not believe that.
The most fundamental of human rights is the Right to Life. You apparently do not believe that.
All human beings have the right to not be murdered. You apparently do not believe that.

Abortion is Murder. You apparently do not have the mental capacity to understand that.

Baby-in-womb.jpg

Edited by Great American

• I would never discount what the US did in the World Wars but we were in both of them from the beginning and lost a bigger percentage of our population, so you can fuck right off on that score. My own father went overseas 8 months before Pearl Harbour.

You are such a big hero when you are dictating rights to others, in no danger of losing any of your own.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Great American said:

You do realize that ectopic pregnancies are not viable, right?  The only thing that would be accomplished by denying a woman an abortion in that case is the death of the woman.  Because no exceptions means....NO exceptions.

How is that "the stuff of saints and heroes"?  More like the stuff of religious fanatics and idiots.

(Also, you seem unaware that the US was not involved in the war against the Nazis "from the beginning".  They had to be dragged into it.)

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Aristides said:
  • I would never discount what the US did in the World Wars but we were in both of them from the beginning and lost a bigger percentage of our population, so you can fuck right off on that score. My own father went overseas 8 months before Pearl Harbour.

You are such a big hero when you are dictating rights to others, in no danger of losing any of your own.

.......  so saying one cannot murder is dictating rights to others?

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

You do realize that ectopic pregnancies are not viable, right?  The only thing that would be accomplished by denying a woman an abortion in that case is the death of the woman.  Because no exceptions means....NO exceptions.

How is that "the stuff of saints and heroes"?  More like the stuff of religious fanatics and idiots.

(Also, you seem unaware that the US was not involved in the war against the Nazis "from the beginning".  They had to be dragged into it.)

So at how many weeks should a mother be allowed to murder their children?  In your perfect world?  Minus 5 months to leaving the womb.  3 months? 2 months? 1 day?  Plus 1 day?  

On 5/8/2022 at 3:58 PM, West said:

Obviously the millions of aborted children who were female didn't matter to you

I really really want to murder George Soros right now.  Should that be my right?  After all this is all about denying rights to people.  So I feel I have a right to murder George Soros.  And Noam Chomsky.  Throw Hillary Clinton in there.  I have a right to terminate these people.

1 hour ago, Faramir said:

So at how many weeks should a mother be allowed to murder their children?  In your perfect world?  Minus 5 months to leaving the womb.  3 months? 2 months? 1 day?  Plus 1 day?  

I take it from this that you have no clue what an ectopic pregnancy is.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Men like you

Yah, men like me, who save children from being murdered. There it is.

Men like you - yeah, let's put them in charge of women's reproductive health

What is reproductive or healthy about murdering children.

I have no interest in being in charge of women's reproductive health, not that you would even understand the meaning of that phrase. I am just trying to stop the wholesale slaughter of millions of innocent human beings.

Here is an article and a video, both by women:

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights by Kelsey Hazzard
https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/10/19/atheists-case-against-abortion-respect-human-rights

Pro Life Generation

4 minutes ago, Great American said:

Yah, men like me, who save children from being murdered. There it is.

What is reproductive or healthy about murdering children.

I have no interest in being in charge of women's reproductive health, not that you would even understand the meaning of that phrase. I am just trying to stop the wholesale slaughter of millions of innocent human beings.

Here is an article and a video, both by women:

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights by Kelsey Hazzard
https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/10/19/atheists-case-against-abortion-respect-human-rights

Pro Life Generation

She and others REFUSE to answer the basic question as to when does abortion become murder?  They resort to insulting men as a gender.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faramir said:

I really really want to murder George Soros right now.  Should that be my right?  After all this is all about denying rights to people.  So I feel I have a right to murder George Soros.  And Noam Chomsky.  Throw Hillary Clinton in there.  I have a right to terminate these people.

That post reaches a new high in ignorance. You equate people with a lifetime of experience, friends and family who love and depend on them with a two month old foetus. 

10 hours ago, Goddess said:

I mean fair enough but there's also the flip side of that which is sex selective abortions or screening for things like Down Syndrome then aborting. I would think there's some moral discussion there, no?