US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You say Roe is absolutely an interpretation of the constitution. Is that an admission that abortion is not specifically written into the constitution? 

Whether we like it or not, things are often interpreted differently. Especially when things are viewed through either a conservative or radical leftist lens.

Why is abortion the weapon of choice among the left when birth control could have been the choice? 

Abortions reach highest percentage among Black women since 2000 (liveaction.org)

Abortion rate disparities among Black women: I'm pro-choice but can't ignore statistics (msn.com)

If abortion wasn't an interpretation of the constitution, it wouldn't have gone the way it did. The court at the time sure didn't want to pass it. Most everything wasn't specifically written into the constitution, that's what the court was supposed to be for.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

So you would force your adopted daughter to carry a child she didn't want or wasn't capable of raising.

When people spew out crap like kids who's parents are poor should be aborted then I have an issue with it. Pretty disgusting. 

28 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Women who die because they don't have access to proper medical care because of people like you. And if keeping people from dying of covid takes the tiniest effort from you, you couldn't care less. You are not just a baby killer, you are an everyone killer. And a massive liar to boot.

I don't see anything wrong with men feeling strongly about being anti abortion. You're on the political left so you're of the opinion that men can also get pregnant aren't you? Birthing people??

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, West said:

As a dad with an adopted daughter I can get a little heated when I hear the nonsense like Oksanna is spewing out. I can't help it... it's in a Dads DNA to protect 

Oh please. Now your daughter is prop for your little show huh? Awesome dad.

Just now, ironstone said:

I don't see anything wrong with men feeling strongly about being anti abortion. You're on the political left so you're of the opinion that men can also get pregnant aren't you? Birthing people??

Except if they don't want to get a covid vaccine, then we know 100% they don't care about human life, and it's all about controlling women. And, the fact that I know more than you certainly doesn't help make your point.

17 minutes ago, West said:

I asked Oksana if they should have to prove they've never had an abortion to those store owners who want to know. Didn't really get a response

Exactly.  They pick and choose when medical privacy exists.

5 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

If you are such a massive coward that a little shot is too much for you, then you sure as hell are lying about pretending you care about human life.

Cowardice has nothing to do with somebody’s fundamental rights.  It’s irrelevant.  Either is caring, or pretending to care about human life.  What I care about or pretend to care about is also irrelevant.

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Cowardice has nothing to do with somebody’s fundamental rights.  It’s irrelevant.  Either is caring, or pretending to care about human life.  What I care about or pretend to care about is also irrelevant.

Oh it's completely relevant. And it has everything to do with it. There can be no other explanation. You either hate human life and your country, you are just a traitor who is too scared to do anything for your country and you don't care about human life, or you did all you could to get vaccinated and get everyone else vaccinated too.

So, are you a terrorist, turncoat, or pro-vaccine?

2 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

I'm not the one swinging my daughter around like rag doll using her to lie.

I'm not the one saying that poor people shouldn't have kids...

You are a true scumbag

Edited by West

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Except if they don't want to get a covid vaccine, then we know 100% they don't care about human life, and it's all about controlling women. And, the fact that I know more than you certainly doesn't help make your point.

So someone that does not want to get vaxxed does not care about human life , while the woman(birthing person in woke lingo) that has an abortion does care about human life? Abortion has nothing to do with death?

Just now, ironstone said:

So someone that does not want to get vaxxed does not care about human life , while the woman(birthing person in woke lingo) that has an abortion does care about human life? Abortion has nothing to do with death?

That's correct, we shed non-sentient cells all the time. If you didn't get the vaccine, you helped hundreds of thousands of REAL people die.

Just now, West said:

Oksanna's final solution for all the poor people out there is forced sterilization.. 

Tie their social assistance to proof of sterilization policy.. very sick

Lol, so you aren't even trying to pretend to be talking about real life? You realize you have such nonsensical indefensible positions that you resort to just making random crap up huh?

9 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Oh it's completely relevant. And it has everything to do with it. There can be no other explanation. You either hate human life and your country, you are just a traitor who is too scared to do anything for your country and you don't care about human life, or you did all you could to get vaccinated and get everyone else vaccinated too.

So, are you a terrorist, turncoat, or pro-vaccine?

You’re still not making any sense or any substantive point regarding an unborn baby with a beating heart etc. Recognizing prenatal science is paramount to understanding the issue.

3 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

That's correct, we shed non-sentient cells all the time. If you didn't get the vaccine, you helped hundreds of thousands of REAL people die.

Personally I would place 99% of the blame for worldwide covid deaths on China and the idiot that helped fund gain of function research in those dirty labs.

Many lives have been lost over the years.

• Legal abortions number U.S. 1973-2019 | Statista

Just now, Shady said:

You’re still not making any sense or any substantive point regarding an unborn baby with a beating heart etc. Recognizing prenatal science is paramount to understanding the issue.

An earthworm has a beating heart. There's no science there. We also know it has nothing to do with the sanctity of human life. This is about things like making women suffer for having sex. making sure they don't have a chance to move up in society, those kinds of things.

1 minute ago, ironstone said:

Personally I would place 99% of the blame for worldwide covid deaths on China and the idiot that helped fund gain of function research in those dirty labs.

Many lives have been lost over the years.

• Legal abortions number U.S. 1973-2019 | Statista

Then you would be stupid. Because even if the nonsensical conspiracy theories about lab-leaks had any merit, that doesn't mean that suddenly it's ok when propel die. Even if the initial fire were arson, that doesn't mean it's fine to just toss gasoline everywhere and it's ok.

Just now, Oksanna said:

An earthworm has a beating heart. There's no science there. We also know it has nothing to do with the sanctity of human life. This is about things like making women suffer for having sex. making sure they don't have a chance to move up in society, those kinds of things.

An earthworm isn’t human.  Humans don’t produce earthworms.  According to the laws of genetics, humans produce other humans.  You’re becoming unhinged.   Take a deep breath and calm down.