US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

22 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

What are 'natural causes?' I'd say that all things being equal, I'd rather take a sledge hammer than a slow death from cancer or something. None of that matters. The problem with your naturalistic fallacy is that these little clumps of cells don't become humans 'naturally.' It requires the intervention of a human.

Nah the problem is devaluing life to a "clump of cells"

5 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Here's another problem with your little story. Plenty of women who have an abortion when they aren't ready go on to have children later when they are ready. If abortion wasn't an option, they wouldn't have had their later children. So, do you want to tell those children they shouldn't exist?

Any child concieved should have a shot at life. Of course NATURAL occurances such as miscarriages happens. But it's not a human taking away a shot at life through drilling a hole through their skull and sucking em out like a vacuum.

2 minutes ago, West said:

Nah the problem is devaluing life to a "clump of cells"

Lol, by the way, I'll bet most people making this dumb argument, at some point made some version of the argument that:

"covid deaths are all just old people." Or "they are are close to death anyway", or "we can't sacrifice the economy for a few lives". Or "it's only a samll percentage of the population."

1 minute ago, West said:

Any child concieved should have a shot at life. Of course NATURAL occurances such as miscarriages happens. But it's not a human taking away a shot at life through drilling a hole through their skull and sucking em out like a vacuum.

So accidents of nature determine who's life is important and who's isn't???

7 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Lol, by the way, I'll bet most people making this dumb argument, at some point made some version of the argument that:

"covid deaths are all just old people." Or "they are are close to death anyway", or "we can't sacrifice the economy for a few lives". Or "it's only a samll percentage of the population."

Here we go again... 

"Breathing is murder" eh.. 

Just now, Aristides said:

A lot of it seems to be about people "getting what they deserve".

Yeah, the men of course don't get what they deserve, but hey. Now, there's tons and tons of things that go into this, but at the very bottom is the welfare of any real human beings.

7 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

So accidents of nature determine who's life is important and who's isn't???

Hey I don't make the rules.. 

I suppose the alternative is the wild west where we are all just "a clump of cells" and can do as we choose. Maybe shoot someone?

2 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

That's like shooting someone, and then acting like everyone is overreacting "Ohh so now moving your finger a quarter inch is murder huh?"

Breathing freely is like shooting someone... 

For someone who claims to care about poverty you don't seem to care about the jobs losses eh. More abortion what you are aiming for?

You are anti choice for the baby. Sad.

Edited by West

Just now, West said:

Hey I don't make the rules.. 

I suppose the alternative is the wild west where we are all just "a clump of cells" and can do as we choose. Maybe shoot someone?

I'm just trying to understand your rules. So: A person is real if they were a result of an accident, we should super care about them (unless they die of covid then they aren't humans anymore), but also, if their life was made possible by abortion, that life doesn't count as a human. Correct?

1 minute ago, West said:

Breathing freely is like shooting someone... 

For someone who claims to care about poverty you don't seem to care about the jobs losses eh. More abortion what you are aiming for?

You tell me. Is the economy more important than human life? Unless it's unborn ,then it's more important.?

Just now, West said:

The economy is what sustains human life.. so yeah its pretty important.

So, you were fine with any hits to the economy up to the point that more lives were cost than were lost to covid? So, of course you would be very willing to maximize government stimulus and welfare to move that line then right?

3 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

I'm just trying to understand your rules. So: A person is real if they were a result of an accident, we should super care about them (unless they die of covid then they aren't humans anymore), but also, if their life was made possible by abortion, that life doesn't count as a human. Correct?

Nope. 

-Death is apart of life. 

-Humans should not take human life. 

-Breathing doesn't equate murder. That's dumb. 

Got it?

Just now, West said:

Nope. 

-Death is apart of life. 

Got it?

Yup:

-Human life isn't really important

-Unless you want to pretend the thing you want is moral

-But really you couldn't care less about human life, you are just lying.

Loud and clear.

Just now, Oksanna said:

Yup:

-Human life isn't really important

-Unless you want to pretend the thing you want is moral

-But really you couldn't care less about human life, you are just lying.

Loud and clear.

-You are crazy

-You are ridiculous. 

-Get some help

9 minutes ago, West said:

Nope. 

-Death is apart of life. 

Got it?

Here's another way you mean it: Human life is important if I can make other's suffer and die in support of that lie, but if it costs you personally even the slightest inconvenience it's 'just natural.' In other words, it really doesn't matter, only imaginary human life matters.

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Here's another way you mean it: Human life is important if I can make other's suffer and die in support of that lie, but if it costs you personally even the slightest inconvenience it's 'just natural.' In other words, it really doesn't matter, only imaginary human life matters.

"Make others suffer and die". Who is the "others" in that statement?

I didn't personally cause covid..I'm just not dumb enough to believe that putting everyone on house arrest is going to do anything.