US Supreme Court strikes down Roe V. Wade

Just now, West said:

"Make others suffer and die". Who is the "others" in that statement?

I didn't personally cause covid..I'm just not dumb enough to believe that putting everyone on house arrest is going to do anything.

Women who die because they don't have access to proper medical care because of people like you. And if keeping people from dying of covid takes the tiniest effort from you, you couldn't care less. You are not just a baby killer, you are an everyone killer. And a massive liar to boot.

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

Women who die because they don't have access to proper medical care because of people like you. And if keeping people from dying of covid takes the tiniest effort from you, you couldn't care less. You are not just a baby killer, you are an everyone killer. And a massive liar to boot.

People like me eh? 

You could care less about poverty. It's obvious. 

3 minutes ago, West said:

"Make others suffer and die". Who is the "others" in that statement?

I didn't personally cause covid..I'm just not dumb enough to believe that putting everyone on house arrest is going to do anything.

And by the way, if we're going to be this dishonest about it. Sure: "I'm just not stupid enough to believe that getting an abortion is going to do anything. "

This topic seems to be going nowhere.  Fact is Roberts has consistently sided with liberal justices.  So it is unlikely to be over turned.  The real issue is this is a win win for Democrats.  Americans are not stupid - well not that stupid. James Carville and others are trying to tell Americans how great the USA economy is right now, but Americans are not buying it.  Biden is clearly over his dementia filled head.  So abortion is the perfect fear mongering issue. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

This topic seems to be going nowhere.  Fact is Roberts has consistently sided with liberal justices.  So it is unlikely to be over turned.  The real issue is this is a win win for Democrats.  Americans are not stupid - well not that stupid. James Carville and others are trying to tell Americans how great the USA economy is right now, but Americans are not buying it.  Biden is clearly over his dementia filled head.  So abortion is the perfect fear mongering issue. 

Even with Roberts out its a 5-4

33 minutes ago, Oksanna said:

Yeah, the men of course don't get what they deserve, but hey. Now, there's tons and tons of things that go into this, but at the very bottom is the welfare of any real human beings.

Of course they don't that's why the majority of vocal pro lifers are male.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oksanna said:

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/abortion

I mean blastocysts aren't people.

Never mind all the super intrusive things this opens the door to. Heck, blowjobs used to be illegal.

You’re not making any sense.  Unborn babies, with heartbeats, etc, that feel pain, are the issue.  Super intrusive?  You mean like the government forcing you to inject chemicals into your body?  Then having to prove publicly that you had said chemicals injected into your body to go to the grocery store, or to keep your job.  Get the eff outta here.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

You’re not making any sense.  Unborn babies, with heartbeats, etc, that feel pain, are the issue.  Super intrusive?  You mean like the government forcing you to inject chemicals into your body?  Then having to prove publicly that you had said chemicals injected into your body to go to the grocery store, or to keep your job.  Get the eff outta here.

I asked Oksana if they should have to prove they've never had an abortion to those store owners who want to know. Didn't really get a response

• Like 1

Just now, West said:

I asked Oksana if they should have to prove they've never had an abortion to those store owners who want to know. Didn't really get a response

We live under a death cult.  Whether men REALLY care or don't care is not the this issue.  The issue is at 12 weeks, the creature is clearly a baby.  I suppose one to argue they sustain the babies life and have a right to end it.  Still doesn't change the fact it is a living person.

4 minutes ago, Shady said:

Ohh, another cowardly traitor huh? I get it, super super sissy boy. Ok

• Confused 1

Just now, Aristides said:

They sure are here. Even Betsy is giving this topic a pass.

Maybe VOCAL on here but in public I am sure men want to avoid the topic with a 10 foot pole.  I am a little passionate about it, but not enough to to a pro life rally.  

6 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Maybe VOCAL on here but in public I am sure men want to avoid the topic with a 10 foot pole.  I am a little passionate about it, but not enough to to a pro life rally.  

As a dad with an adopted daughter I can get a little heated when I hear the nonsense like Oksanna is spewing out. I can't help it... it's in a Dads DNA to protect 

Edited by West

On 5/3/2022 at 8:15 AM, Oksanna said:

No it doesn't. Rights don't belong to the states, and the Roe is absolutely an interpretation of the constitution. It will be overturned based on the bible and in defiance of the constitution. It will result in the erosion of other rights as well.

You say Roe is absolutely an interpretation of the constitution. Is that an admission that abortion is not specifically written into the constitution? 

Whether we like it or not, things are often interpreted differently. Especially when things are viewed through either a conservative or radical leftist lens.

Why is abortion the weapon of choice among the left when birth control could have been the choice? 

Abortions reach highest percentage among Black women since 2000 (liveaction.org)

Abortion rate disparities among Black women: I'm pro-choice but can't ignore statistics (msn.com)

3 minutes ago, West said:

As a dad with an adopted daughter I can get a little heated when I hear the nonsense like Oksanna is spewing out. I can't help it... it's in a Dads DNA to protect 

So you would force your adopted daughter to carry a child she didn't want or wasn't capable of raising.

16 minutes ago, Shady said:

If you are such a massive coward that a little shot is too much for you, then you sure as hell are lying about pretending you care about human life.