Jump to content

War In Ukraine


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, athos said:

 

Sorry, I'm only interested in the facts, not your religious beliefs. It seems that your blind Russophobia prevents you from accepting undisputed facts.

Stop wasting my and your time.

Thank you.

I'm not actually pro-Ukraine dude. I just want to know what happened in Donbass and all you showed was some pictures.

For all I know they were killed by mistake in a counter-attack. 

Western. media. does. not. tell. us. about. any. of. this.

They only tell us about wars they care about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not actually pro-Ukraine dude. I just want to know what happened in Donbass and all you showed was some pictures.

For all I know they were killed by mistake in a counter-attack. 

Western. media. does. not. tell. us. about. any. of. this.

They only tell us about wars they care about. 

Luckily you have RT eh? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Luckily you have RT eh? 

I'm not some leftist CTVtard who gets all my info from one source and disregards everything else.

If I had a favourite source, and they got busted lying to the extent that the Canadian and American gov't/MSM did about the presence of bioweapons labs in Ukraine, I'd start paying far more attention to other sources and less to them.

But here you are, still trotting out CTV/CNN talking points after they got caught lying about every topic known to man.  

This isn't your first rodeo, it's your 50th, but you're still milking the bull. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not some leftist CTVtard who gets all my info from one source and disregards everything else.

If I had a favourite source, and they got busted lying to the extent that the Canadian and American gov't/MSM did about the presence of bioweapons labs in Ukraine, I'd start paying far more attention to other sources and less to them.

But here you are, still trotting out CTV/CNN talking points after they got caught lying about every topic known to man.  

This isn't your first rodeo, it's your 50th, but you're still milking the bull. 

Can't speak for Boges, but myself, I've been making a bit of a personal study of cable news since the Ukraine thing began. I go for news updates now and sometimes stick around.

It's interesting. I haven't spent so much time on those leftist cable news stations since the last big conflict. Can't even remember which one that was.

CBC is on boycott with me, and I don't get Fox so not them, but Global and CTV 24 hrs. Also MSNBC and CNN. 

I find CNN and Global the worse. The blatancy of their BS is joke-worthy. CNN kind of surprised me because the new management has been saying he wants to get the network back to the days of long ago when the claim of "most trusted name in news' wasn't met with derision, mockery if not outright guffaws.

To make a long story short don't hold your breath waiting for that one. It's not happening right now. That's for sure.

Without having current knowledge of CBC TV news (personal boycott) I'll say Global is the worst in Canada for partisan, twisting, spinning contortion of something they like to call news.

CTV and MSNBC are surprising me. They're locked into the narrative, of course, but the narrative doesn't necessarily always have to be wrong. The caution with those two would be when they start to present what they call experts and especially if there's a panel. When those guys come on change the channel. Save yourself some mind warp.  

 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

CTV and MSNBC are surprising me. They're locked into the narrative, of course, but the narrative doesn't necessarily always have to be wrong. The caution with those two would be when they start to present what they call experts and especially if there's a panel. When those guys come on change the channel. Save yourself some mind warp.  

That's always where the outright lies come in. Even CNN anchors only lie 10% of the time. 

They don't like to say things like: "There are no bioweapons labs in Ukraine" which are guaranteed to come back on them, but they only allow members of their panel who'll say "There are no bioweapons labs in Ukraine". 

When the truth comes out they'll try to make a distinction without a difference, like saying: "Those labs aren't mass-producing agents, they just have a bunch of stock, it was no big deal."

They basically use their station as a platform for other people to spread the disinformation/false narratives for them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

That's always where the outright lies come in. Even CNN anchors only lie 10% of the time. 

They don't like to say things like: "There are no bioweapons labs in Ukraine" which are guaranteed to come back on them, but they only allow members of their panel who'll say "There are no bioweapons labs in Ukraine". 

When the truth comes out they'll try to make a distinction without a difference, like saying: "Those labs aren't mass-producing agents, they just have a bunch of stock, it was no big deal."

They basically use their station as a platform for other people to spread the disinformation/false narratives for them. 

Speaking of the Ukranian biolabs story it's kind of sneaky what the leftist panels  of quote-unquote "experts" and their anchor, message controllers are doing there.

They can't actually say the biolabs story is untrue because there are government officials on video acknowledging they exist. Tucker will show that video to you and they hate Tucker so what they'll do rather than try to sell the lie American backed biolabs don't exist in the Ukraine is they'll divert off to some fringe conspiracy theory claims. They'll pepper these with names a gullible will accept of unidentifiable, fringe baddies with their favorite, out there bogey men like the now almost mythical "Q Anon" or the undefinable "far right." Then they'll slip in some comment about how Tucker is making an issue of bio labs. Then Presto Changeo, Tucker, Fox and anybody that ever watched either or identifies right is a far right conspiracy theorist (most likely Q Anon - whatever that is) telling you Fauci is creating the next pandemic in the Ukraine for Putin as a false flag attack on the free west or something like that.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My issue is Ukraine's bedfellows.  Man do they make bad choices.  They basically tried to shoot down Trump's Presidency as they preferred, or bribed, Hillary Clinton.  And now they are cozying up to that little fascist Mark Zuckerberg.  Should I judge them by their bad choice in friends?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Putin, Russian government and Russian army are committing genocides in Ukraine. They are all war criminals and my hope is that one day soon I see them all hanged or shot to death either by a military coup or  by international justice. Any attempt to try to distract attention of these widely proven facts (like falsely accusing Ukraine of genocide without any proof) is actively supporting or participation in these war crimes committed by Russia.

Citations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Justin Trudeau it like Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin is like Justin Trudeau

Trudeau is our Putin

Putin is your Trudeau

but we will overthrow Justin Trudeau, he is already finished

you on the other hand, are stuck with Putin forever

ha ha ha ha ha !

Slava Ukraini !

 

I'd trade Putin for Biden or Turd - O any day of the week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I'd trade Putin for Biden or Turd - O any day of the week.

they are the same

Trudeau is our Putin

Putin is their Trudeau

but you know, I would actually say that the RCMP beat up the Truckers worse than the Russian MVD does

the Russian MVD is not actually beating their protestors up at all

so Trudeau is even more brutal towards his own people than Putin is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are seriously asking for citation that Russians are committing genocide in Ukraine one of which was bombing a maternity hospital killing pregnant women and new born babies just 3 days ago with so many witnesses and cameras present?

I knew about an EMPTY hospital.  I don't trust the media.  New born babies seems like hyperbole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

they are the same

Trudeau is our Putin

Putin is their Trudeau

but you know, I would actually say that the RCMP beat up the Truckers worse than the Russian MVD does

the Russian MVD is not actually beating their protestors up at all

so Trudeau is even more brutal towards his own people than Putin is

Yes and froze bank accounts of people whose sin was only they were donors to the truckers.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The train-service between Russia and Finland still operates, which is a kind of surprising really. The trains bound for Finland are absolutely packed full when as the trains bound for St.Petersburg are almost empty.

I wonder how long Russia will allow its citizens to flee the misery. The ones fleeing are usually the best and the brightest people whose contribution would be needed in Russia. A new Iron Curtain rising up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Yes, and National Post had a good article talking about how easily the banks bent over on that one.

exposing themselves to both civil & criminal liability therein

since when they did the deed, the Emergencies Act was not actually in effect, it hadn't been passed into law

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I knew about an EMPTY hospital.  I don't trust the media.  New born babies seems like hyperbole.

Empty hospital!!!!!. There are so many hospitals in Ukraine or there are no sick or wounded people in Ukraine that hospitals remain actually empty!!!!!!!!!!!. Canada's heath care should lrarn from Ukrainians to fight overcrowding of hospitals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

exposing themselves to both civil & criminal liability therein

since when they did the deed, the Emergencies Act was not actually in effect, it hadn't been passed into law

 

Good point.  I think out national telecommunications companies do some of the same thing.  Bend over for the government,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A volunteer from France crying after the missile strike at the training center at Yavoriv. Ηe thought war was an internet game. He lost friends from the bombing and in a state of shock he repeats: "the base was destroyed .... the base was destroyed". - Strike at training center at Yavoriv killing "up to 180 foreign mercenaries".

Russia's Ministry of Defense: "All locations of foreign mercenaries in Ukraine are known. Strikes against them will continue."

 
 
Edited by athos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • wwef235 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • User went up a rank
      Mentor
    • NakedHunterBiden earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      One Month Later
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...