War In Ukraine

18 hours ago, athos said:

It seems that Khazar Zelensky is ready to sacrifice the last Ukrainian before fleeing to his 30 million house in the Bahamas, from where he plans to negotiate a Greater Israel in western Ukraine. Hopefully Russia will prevent that from happening.

Zelenskyy says wants Ukraine to become a ‘big Israel’

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has said he wants his country to become a “‘big Israel’ with its own face”
after the Russian invasion ends, stressing that security would likely be the main issue in Ukraine during the post-war period.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/5/zelenskyy-says-wants-ukraine-to-become-a-big-israel

Zelensky is just another Khazar millionaire who has no regrets about sacrificing millions of Ukranians lives. He is one globalist Khazar dictator who wants to try and keep his corrupt government in power alive and well forever. He is lucky that Putin does has not decided to go into all of Ukraine. That guy would be out of Ukraine, and off to his Bahamas retreat in a flash, if he knew that he was going to get his ass really kicked by Putin. Cowards like him are just Khazar bullies.

If he is allowed to continue to get away with his chit, then he will keep pushing his chit. We all should know by now as to who really runs and rules and controls the world. If one really wants to know who runs and rules and controls the world, ask as to who one cannot criticize ever. And we all should know by now as to who can never be criticized. ? 

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You believe a brutal dictator like Putin above all western democracies. You’re a fascist, we get it. 

You know chit all about Putin except for what you read and hear about Putin from the lying leftist liberal MSM. You are the fascist, not me. You support fascist leaders yourself like Zelensky and Trudeau. Go away with your nonsense that Putin is a brutal dictator. We have our own brutal dictator in Ottawa. That is the guy that you should be more concerned about rather than with Putin.

If it were not for the MSM making a big deal about this Russian/Ukranian feud, you could careless about what is going on over there. It is the lying MSM that can people like you all riled up over something. You always keep falling for the MSM  lies and bull chit. But lefty liberals are like that, don't you know. ?

On 5/1/2022 at 4:49 AM, taxme said:

I have heard of the "Khazarians. A very dangerous bunch of psychos. ?

More or less they currently rule Biden's Disneyland and in that case the world.

Edited by athos
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 9:44 AM, BeaverFever said:

You believe a brutal dictator like Putin above all western democracies. You’re a fascist, we get it. 

Where do you see democracies???

Actually In USA and the rest of the the western Disneyland nothing left of democracy, there are only plutocracy and oligarchy that successfully control everything.
Western democracy is dead but two party cartel “democracy” ruled by plutocracy and Khazarian mafia corporatocracy (Corporate fascism) are flourishing.

Edited by athos

5 hours ago, taxme said:

Zelensky is just another Khazar millionaire who has no regrets about sacrificing millions of Ukranians lives. He is one globalist Khazar dictator who wants to try and keep his corrupt government in power alive and well forever. He is lucky that Putin does has not decided to go into all of Ukraine. That guy would be out of Ukraine, and off to his Bahamas retreat in a flash, if he knew that he was going to get his ass really kicked by Putin. Cowards like him are just Khazar bullies.

If he is allowed to continue to get away with his chit, then he will keep pushing his chit. We all should know by now as to who really runs and rules and controls the world. If one really wants to know who runs and rules and controls the world, ask as to who one cannot criticize ever. And we all should know by now as to who can never be criticized. ? 

I have no choice but to agree with that analysis.

Lavrov said that more than 300 billion dollars were actually stolen from Russia, most of which was obtained for gas and oil deliveries.
"They stole our money (more than $ 300 billion). They appropriated it and stole it. "Most of that amount was obtained for gas and oil deliveries," he said.
According to Lavrov, "it became possible because" Gazprom "was forced to keep money in accounts in Western banks (according to your rules)."
"If they wanted to 'punish Russia,' they stole it," he added.
Sergei Lavrov noted that "now it is offered that we continue with trade as before, and the money will stay with them."
"When they want, they will put our money in their pocket again. That is what it is about and that is the reason for everything," he added.

https://streamable.com/igjgp4

"Another trophy that the DPR fighters recaptured is an armored personnel carrier in working condition. This is a very interesting car: the pumps here are from Italy, the engine is Mercedes, Germany, and the thermal imager and equipment are in English. I wonder how it turned out to be in the hands of the Azov nationalists, because even Western countries recognized them as an extremist organization," RT military commander Murad Gazdiev @msgazdiev reports directly from the approaches to the blocked Azovstal.

The verb "scholzen", formed from the surname of the chancellor, the Germans now describe an instantaneous change of decisions. Deliveries of heavy weapons to Ukraine are not ready to forgive Scholz. This became an occasion for jokes and local satirists.

Edited by Kanonir

1 hour ago, Kanonir said:

How I can be sure that IMAGE itself not fake ?

How can you be sure it isn't?

Which makes the most sense?

A government photo, expert assessment of it and mainstream investigation or what you would prefer to believe?

I know your answer and good luck getting the average Canadian on board with it. Papa Vlad is going to be so disappointed in you.

There's a few conspiracy hounds that might join you in your delusion of 'nothing's real expect when I want to believe it' but you already had them.

I can only imagine that Russia has managed to weaken its image in the eyes of world in regards to the prowess of its military.  The fact the Ukraine has fought off their army for these long weeks and has made some hits inside Russia itself, really defeats Russia's image as a major world power with a world class military.  

On 5/1/2022 at 12:59 PM, taxme said:

You know chit all about Putin except for what you read and hear about Putin from the lying leftist liberal MSM. You are the fascist, not me. You support fascist leaders yourself like Zelensky and Trudeau. Go away with your nonsense that Putin is a brutal dictator. We have our own brutal dictator in Ottawa. That is the guy that you should be more concerned about rather than with Putin.

If it were not for the MSM making a big deal about this Russian/Ukranian feud, you could careless about what is going on over there. It is the lying MSM that can people like you all riled up over something. You always keep falling for the MSM  lies and bull chit. But lefty liberals are like that, don't you know. ?

I have to admit I don't know what to think of this post.  I do lean towards worrying about defeating our own dictator rather than putting resources into the Ukraine.  Zelensky and company had no qualms about inventing the pee tape slander against Trump.  They gambled by siding with the Democrats and lost.

On 5/1/2022 at 3:59 PM, taxme said:

More of your hilarious crackpot opposite of reality nonsense. Why don’t you go immigrate to Russia and tell us what a great life you have there 

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2022 at 12:12 PM, BeaverFever said:

More of your hilarious crackpot opposite of reality nonsense. Why don’t you go immigrate to Russia and tell us what a great life you have there 

Putin fights against Anglo-Khazarian deep state.

whats-app-image-2022-05-06-at-6-51-19-pm

How is the weather in St.Petersburg? I guess nice and sunny as it is here in Helsinki. Why don't you rather go out enjoy the beautiful spring day rather than spout that ridiculous Putin-propaganda? Time much better spent!

12 hours ago, -TSS- said:

How is the weather in St.Petersburg? I guess nice and sunny as it is here in Helsinki. Why don't you rather go out enjoy the beautiful spring day rather than spout that ridiculous Putin-propaganda? Time much better spent!

When are you guys joining NATO?

13 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Killed Ukrainian General Funeral with full honor. I guess this says everything.

FSPtIpQXEAE1G-l?format=jpg&name=900x900

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

When are you guys joining NATO?

The application will be sent this week and membership should start very soon. Unless of course Russia bombs us to pieces but fortunately they are up to their necks in Ukraine.

Traditionally support for NATO-membership has been like 20% but all of a sudden it has jumped to 70%. I wonder why that is.

On 5/3/2022 at 3:55 PM, Faramir said:

I have to admit I don't know what to think of this post.  I do lean towards worrying about defeating our own dictator rather than putting resources into the Ukraine.  Zelensky and company had no qualms about inventing the pee tape slander against Trump.  They gambled by siding with the Democrats and lost.

Our dear Marxist dictator in Ottawa must really like Zelensky a lot because the turd just gave Zelensky 5 billion of our tax dollars to that corrupt pos. While pensioners and veterans cannot get any more money from this dictator in Ottawa because the dictator tells them that the cookie jar is empty, but somehow and somewhere this buffoon managed to find 5 billion Canadian tax dollars and then just gave it to Ukraine willy-nilly. 

This is how it works in Canada. There will be plenty of extra tax dollars to donate to the rest of the world, but there will be no extra tax dollars left in the pot for Canada or Canadians. Canada and Canadians can come in last place when it comes to handing out tax dollars as far as the dictator of Canada is concerned. 

We are constantly being told by the MSM that Ukraine is winning the feud with Russia, but yet they still keep asking for more and more military hardware and more and more money from around the world. I guess that those mercenaries that Zelensky hired are costing him a lot of money these days. This alone tells me that it looks more like Putin is winning the war and not Zelensky.

I believe that without the rest of the world coming to the assistance of "winning" Ukraine they would probably be out of the war business with Russia yesterday. The rest of the world is just barely keeping up and wanting to keep Ukraine afloat for some strange and unknown leftist liberal democratic reason. Some big time hanky-panky going on here. 

But hey, what do hell do I know, eh? I am but just a peasant observer here. ?