War In Ukraine

On 5/4/2022 at 7:12 PM, BeaverFever said:

More of your hilarious crackpot opposite of reality nonsense. Why don’t you go immigrate to Russia and tell us what a great life you have there 

Your reply was pretty hilarious itself. Okay, so why don't you do the same thing also and go emigrate to Ukraine, and then you can write and tell me all about it, and as to what a great life you are now living in Zelensky's corrupt regime in Ukraine.

Just watch out for some Russian bomb from dropping out of the sky and dropping on your pretty lefty liberal head in Ukraine. I will have no fears of any bombs dropping on my head in Russia. No war going on there. Chuckle-chuckle.   

On 5/11/2022 at 7:09 PM, taxme said:

Your reply was pretty hilarious itself. Okay, so why don't you do the same thing also and go emigrate to Ukraine, and then you can write and tell me all about it, and as to what a great life you are now living in Zelensky's corrupt regime in Ukraine.

Just watch out for some Russian bomb from dropping out of the sky and dropping on your pretty lefty liberal head in Ukraine. I will have no fears of any bombs dropping on my head in Russia. No war going on there. Chuckle-chuckle.   

What an idiotic response.  I never said anything about being a great place to live you stunning simpleton. You’re the brainwashed follower who thinks Russia which is a dictatorship, is more democratic than the rest of the world and that the undisputed facts are whatever Putin says they are. 

On 5/10/2022 at 11:37 PM, athos said:

It is clear to everyone here that Russia will lose the war that is being fought on internet.
The situation will be quite different on the battlefield.

No Russian battlefield successes so far. Maybe you’ll see some promising signs of hope after another 3 months fighting an enemy a fraction of your size. 

On 5/9/2022 at 4:34 PM, -TSS- said:

The application will be sent this week and membership should start very soon. Unless of course Russia bombs us to pieces but fortunately they are up to their necks in Ukraine.

Traditionally support for NATO-membership has been like 20% but all of a sudden it has jumped to 70%. I wonder why that is.

Go for it and welcome to the club. The Russian army is getting its ass kicked in Ukraine, they aren't much of a threat to NATO. 

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hilarious. Putin is a dictator whose ruled with unchecked and absolute power for more than 2 decades and who jails and murders those who displease him at whim. He literally IS a one-man deep state. 

Yes and no one took notice until NOW.  Why is that?  

23 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

What an idiotic response.  I never said anything about being a great place to live you stunning simpleton. You’re the brainwashed follower who thinks Russia which is a dictatorship, is more democratic than the rest of the world and that the undisputed facts are whatever Putin says they are. 

Well, I do believe that you pretty much said to me to go live in Russia and to have a great life in Russia. For all I know, Russia may be a great place to live. Maybe not for a Zelensky puppet on a string like yourself. The last I heard was that Zelensky outlawed all other political party's in the Ukraine. Some democratic country that Ukraine is, eh simpleton? 

Canada and America are both countries now living under a Marxist like dictatorship today. Only people that have or are still living in Russia today can tell us as to whether Russia is a democracy or a dictatorship. It's for sure that only totally clueless people like you believe that Russia is a dictatorship. And how would you know that Russia is a dictatorship anyway? Have you lived or been there recently. 

It's funny how the people of Crimea voted to join up with Russia, and the people living in the Eastern part of Ukraine, which is supposedly full of Russian speaking people, are ready to join Russia. If Russia were a dictator ship, then why would they want to join Russia? Come on, simpleton. Try and make some sense out of that little tidbit, will ya.  ?

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, I do believe that you pretty much said to me to go live in Russia and to have a great life in Russia. For all I know, Russia may be a great place to live. Maybe not for a Zelensky puppet on a string like yourself. The last I heard was that Zelensky outlawed all other political party's in the Ukraine. Some democratic country that Ukraine is, eh simpleton? 

Canada and America are both countries now living under a Marxist like dictatorship today. Only people that have or are still living in Russia today can tell us as to whether Russia is a democracy or a dictatorship. It's for sure that only totally clueless people like you believe that Russia is a dictatorship. And how would you know that Russia is a dictatorship anyway? Have you lived or been there recently. 

It's funny how the people of Crimea voted to join up with Russia, and the people living in the Eastern part of Ukraine, which is supposedly full of Russian speaking people, are ready to join Russia. If Russia were a dictator ship, then why would they want to join Russia? Come on, simpleton. Try and make some sense out of that little tidbit, will ya.  ?

I'm puzzled because for 60 years the Russians were the good guys according to the left.  But now they are not?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

more people are leaving Russia than want to join it

try and make sense of that tidbit with the idiotic theory that Russia ain't so bad

12 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I'm puzzled because for 60 years the Russians were the good guys according to the left.  But now they are not?

Russia is the bad guy today because it is not the old communist Russia that it once was. It was the west that supported communist Russia for 60 odd years when it went communist. Now Putin is in power, and Putin has pretty much told these KM globalists dictators that this is not the old Russia anymore. That is why Russia is now the enemy of America, and the globalists, and our media, and our politicians are attacking and mocking Putin today or so the story goes. Hey, we never know, eh?   

Armand Hammer, an old dead so called American capitalist, use to go to Russia many times after the Russian communist revolution takeover of Russia. Now what or why would a capitalist in America be going to a communist country when Russia was taken over by a bunch of communists. That is one place one would think that no good capitalist would dare to go to. After all, didn't communists despise capitalism? 

Rumor has it that this so called feud going on between Russia and Ukraine is over the fact that in Ukraine many NATO countries have their own lab research center buildings there that were producing and testing dangerous viruses, and that they were supposedly doing research with harmful bio viruses that Putin thought was going to be used against Russia.

Thus Putin reacted and sent his military into Ukraine to destroy those labs, and it is believed that Putin did just that. Maybe no more dangerous covid viruses to worry about anymore. LOL. Anyway, that was one of the stories that I read on the internet. There could be plenty more. All I know is that I am but a small fart in this hurricane world of ours. Chuckle. 

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

Go for it and welcome to the club. The Russian army is getting its ass kicked in Ukraine, they aren't much of a threat to NATO. 

Is that right now? So just how would you know that Russia is getting it's ass kicked in Ukraine? Do you have some kind of inside knowledge that you know about that the rest of us peons do not know or have access to or know about? Please tell us as to how you know so much about what is going on in Ukraine today?

But something tells me that most of the information that you have been trying to spread here about Russia getting it's ass kicked is coming from that lying western MSM of yours. Am I right, lefty? ?

31 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

more people are leaving Russia than want to join it

try and make sense of that tidbit with the idiotic theory that Russia ain't so bad

So you say. So, just how would you know this, and just how many people are leaving Russia today? Give me some numbers please. Only people that live in Russia or people that have lived in Russia can tell us all as to how bad things are in Russia. Have you been to Russia recently to know this? Just a little tidbit question for you to answer too. Just saying. ?

8 hours ago, taxme said:

So you say. So, just how would you know this, and just how many people are leaving Russia today? Give me some numbers please. Only people that live in Russia or people that have lived in Russia can tell us all as to how bad things are in Russia. Have you been to Russia recently to know this? Just a little tidbit question for you to answer too. Just saying. ?

plenty of people outside Russia can know

it's not some big secret

you just want to make it seem impossible to know

so you can dismiss any source that points out how bad it is

as simply anti-Russian propaganda

you'll defend Russia from any attacks against it

simply because some people you don't like also attack Russia

and you want to virtue signal how much you oppose those people

even if it means defending one of the last countries deserving of that defense

the enemy of the enemy is not your friend

and by treating them like it is, you discredit yourself

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Maybe not for a Zelensky puppet on a string like yourself. The last I heard was that Zelensky outlawed all other political party's in the Ukraine. Some democratic country that Ukraine is, eh simpleton? 

So anyone who doesn’t support Putin’s invasion is Zelensky puppet?  Typical of your childish thinking

Also it is absolutely not true that Zelensky outlawed all other political parties. You’re so gullible that believe things “you hear” from obviously unreliable sources. Meanwhile it doesn’t seem to bother you at all the Putin jails and murders his political rivals and journalists who report things he doesn’t want reported.  What a shameless Putin puppet you are.  

15 hours ago, taxme said:

Russia is the bad guy today because it is not the old communist Russia that it once was. It was the west that supported communist Russia for 60 odd years when it went communist. Now Putin is in power, and Putin has pretty much told these KM globalists dictators that this is not the old Russia anymore. That is why Russia is now the enemy of America, and the globalists, and our media, and our politicians are attacking and mocking Putin today or so the story goes. Hey, we never know, eh?   

Armand Hammer, an old dead so called American capitalist, use to go to Russia many times after the Russian communist revolution takeover of Russia. Now what or why would a capitalist in America be going to a communist country when Russia was taken over by a bunch of communists. That is one place one would think that no good capitalist would dare to go to. After all, didn't communists despise capitalism? 

Rumor has it that this so called feud going on between Russia and Ukraine is over the fact that in Ukraine many NATO countries have their own lab research center buildings there that were producing and testing dangerous viruses, and that they were supposedly doing research with harmful bio viruses that Putin thought was going to be used against Russia.

Thus Putin reacted and sent his military into Ukraine to destroy those labs, and it is believed that Putin did just that. Maybe no more dangerous covid viruses to worry about anymore. LOL. Anyway, that was one of the stories that I read on the internet. There could be plenty more. All I know is that I am but a small fart in this hurricane world of ours. Chuckle. 

LMAO WHAAAAT???

That is the most idiotic nonsensical rambling I have ever read and you’ve said some doozies!  The west was supporting USSR during the Cold War! LMFAO you must be truly retarded

Canada and America are both countries now living under a Marxist like dictatorship today

That is objectively a False statement.  You clearly don’t even understand ehat the words “Marxist” or “dictatorship” mean, you just use them to mean “whatever I personally don’t happen to like”.  

Only people that have or are still living in Russia today can tell us as to whether Russia is a democracy or a dictatorship.

So False. thats like saying only people who live in Saudi Arabia can tell us whether its a Muslim country.  Again you clearly have no concept of what words like “democracy” or “dictatorship” mean.  

You are so clueless you say these obviously dumb things and then call others simpletons because you don’t realize how dumb you sound. First  is false that the people of those regions voted to join Russia and only a gullible idiot would fall for something like that without asking basic questions like “voted how and in what election”?

Second your idiotic logic that Russia must be a democracy because Russian-backed separatist militias  want to join Russia….how fucking dumb does a person have to be to think like that?  I guess you figure  the Islamic State must have been a great democracy too because some people wanted to join it?

19 hours ago, Faramir said:

Yes and no one took notice until NOW.  Why is that?  

Capitalism. Since the end of the Cold War there was a mistaken belief that westerners investing and doing business with the likes of Russia and China would expose th to our enlightened democratic ideals and eventually cause turn them into western-style democracies.

Instead it’s made us dependent on trade with them and exposed  us to their autocratic corruption, causing many on the right to have divided loyalties and openly support dictatorship. 

10 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

plenty of people outside Russia can know

it's not some big secret

you just want to make it seem impossible to know

so you can dismiss any source that points out how bad it is

as simply anti-Russian propaganda

you'll defend Russia from any attacks against it

simply because some people you don't like also attack Russia

and you want to virtue signal how much you oppose those people

even if it means defending one of the last countries deserving of that defense

the enemy of the enemy is not your friend

and by treating them like it is, you discredit yourself

A typical lefty liberal reply. When confronted with a question they will say "plenty of people outside Russia can know" or "it's not a big secret" or all of the other gibberish you posted. So, what you are really trying to tell me here is that you know sweet dyk all, right? You are the one that is discrediting yourself. ?

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Capitalism. Since the end of the Cold War there was a mistaken belief that westerners investing and doing business with the likes of Russia and China would expose th to our enlightened democratic ideals and eventually cause turn them into western-style democracies.

Instead it’s made us dependent on trade with them and exposed  us to their autocratic corruption, causing many on the right to have divided loyalties and openly support dictatorship. 

We have our own dictator in Ottawa to be concerned about. Putin is not someone that I am very worried about. It's those communists like Trudeau and XI that we should all be worried about. They are the real threats to democracy. Believe it or not. 

41 minutes ago, taxme said:

A typical lefty liberal reply. When confronted with a question they will say "plenty of people outside Russia can know" or "it's not a big secret" or all of the other gibberish you posted. So, what you really trying to tell me here is that you know sweet dyk all, right? You are the one that is discrediting yourself. ?

I am trying to tell you know sweet dyk all

and project that ignorance unto others

to justify your clear lack of knowledge

pretending that only a typical lefty liberal would disagree with you

when simply anyone with a brain would

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So anyone who doesn’t support Putin’s invasion is Zelensky puppet?  Typical of your childish thinking

Also it is absolutely not true that Zelensky outlawed all other political parties. You’re so gullible that believe things “you hear” from obviously unreliable sources. Meanwhile it doesn’t seem to bother you at all the Putin jails and murders his political rivals and journalists who report things he doesn’t want reported.  What a shameless Putin puppet you are.  

LMAO WHAAAAT???

That is the most idiotic nonsensical rambling I have ever read and you’ve said some doozies!  The west was supporting USSR during the Cold War! LMFAO you must be truly retarded

Let's be honest here. You know about as much as I do when it comes to this feud between Russia and Ukraine. We both do not live in either one of those countries. We both go by what we both read and hear from our news sources that we both like to listen too. So, I will still call you a Zelensky puppet, while at the same time, you can keep calling me a Putin puppet. 

PS: But I am interested to hear about how you know that Putin jails and murders his political rivals and journalists? Is your only source for your accusations coming from the MSM or do you have connections with someone in the Russian government? Over to you, lefty. ?

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That is objectively a False statement.  You clearly don’t even understand ehat the words “Marxist” or “dictatorship” mean, you just use them to mean “whatever I personally don’t happen to like”.  

So False. thats like saying only people who live in Saudi Arabia can tell us whether its a Muslim country.  Again you clearly have no concept of what words like “democracy” or “dictatorship” mean.  

You are so clueless you say these obviously dumb things and then call others simpletons because you don’t realize how dumb you sound. First  is false that the people of those regions voted to join Russia and only a gullible idiot would fall for something like that without asking basic questions like “voted how and in what election”?

Second your idiotic logic that Russia must be a democracy because Russian-backed separatist militias  want to join Russia….how fucking dumb does a person have to be to think like that?  I guess you figure  the Islamic State must have been a great democracy too because some people wanted to join it?

You clearly do not see as to what is going on in Canada. We have a dictator in Ottawa that used an emergency act to stifle freedom of speech and assembly in Canada. The dictator backed off shortly after and had to rescind that act because he knew that he was in the wrong, and that he knew that he was going to be challenged on his illegal act, and he would lose, and that he also violated the COR. Many in his own party condemned and said that he went too far. 

The dictator also had RT.com removed off the airwaves. Why? Because he is a dictator, and he did not want we the peasants to be able to get the other side of the Russian story. The dictator is a KM globalist immature childish puppet on a string for the WEF. The buffoon has become a useful idiot for the cabal, just like you. They are using that buffoon, and he does not get it, just like you. 

Anyway, you are clueless as to what is really going on between Russia and Ukraine, yet, you seem to talk like you are an expert in this feud. Like hell you are. You know pretty much nothing at all. 

If I can recall, you were the one that first called me a simpleton, simpleton. ?

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I am trying to tell you know sweet dyk all

and project that ignorance unto others

to justify your clear lack of knowledge

pretending that only a typical lefty liberal would disagree with you

when simply anyone with a brain would

You are the one here that is trying to make it appear as though you are an expert on Russia, and that you know as to what is really going on in Russia. You know sweet dyk all about anything as far as I am concerned when it comes to this Russian/Ukraine feud. You just ramble on and still cannot produce any proof as to what you post here about how bad things are in Russia. Christ, you don't even live there. What a !@#$%^&. ?

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are the one here that is trying to make it appear as though you are an expert on Russia, and that you know as to what is really going on in Russia. You know sweet dyk all about anything as far as I am concerned when it comes to this Russian/Ukraine feud. You just ramble on and still cannot produce any proof as to what you post here about how bad things are in Russia. Christ, you don't even live there. What a !@#$%^&. ?

the idea that only people who live in a country can know what it's like

might be the dumbest argument I've heard in quite some time