War In Ukraine

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Leas than Russia if you don’t count civilian casualties, dummy.

Ukraine is still fighting despite being a fraction of Russia’s size, and most of its forces being fresh recruits… that’s all that matters….being that their the defenders they  would also have an advantage.  Attackers always take more casualties than defenders.  

Russia claims 14,000 Ukrainian troops have been killed but given their constant that’s not likely. Even so it’s still lower that Russian losses.  More likely Ukraine has 5,000 or fewer military casualties 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2022/04/26/russia-ukraine-wars-mounting-death-toll-latest-estimates-suggest-russian-troops-have-been-hit-harder/amp/

So, you refuse to give me any real numbers, eh? Typical of you, dummy. I guess that all of those numbers that you posted are the west's media numbers. But then again, who in their right minds can believe what the west's media says anymore. 

Do you honestly believe that Russia has lost that much military hardware, and has suffered that many soldier losses? Only dummies would believe that bull chit, dummy. 

No doubt there are still a few pockets left of Ukrainian forces fighting the Russians. This feud should all end soon with Russia coming out the victor. When your numbers are pretty much ten to one, you cannot last for very much longer. If I had money on this feud, I would be betting on Putin to win, dummy. Just saying. 

Edited by taxme

On 4/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, Nationalist said:

In central Europe, they are tired of refugees and do not want to be the next nation having its gas supply cut off. That's the reality over there.

Putin already has what he wanted all along. Land access to Crimea. This "war" is about to end.

Don't forget Odessa, which is also Russian.

?

7 hours ago, taxme said:

So, you refuse to give me any real numbers, eh? Typical of you, dummy. I guess that all of those numbers that you posted are the west's media numbers. But then again, who in their right minds can believe what the west's media says anymore. 

Do you honestly believe that Russia has lost that much military hardware, and has suffered that many soldier losses? Only dummies would believe that bull chit, dummy. 

No doubt there are still a few pockets left of Ukrainian forces fighting the Russians. This feud should all end soon with Russia coming out the victor. When your numbers are pretty much ten to one, you cannot last for very much longer. If I had money on this feud, I would be betting on Putin to win, dummy. Just saying. 

Which numbers do you want.
Remember that many numbers are currently a military secret.

48 minutes ago, athos said:

Don't forget Odessa, which is also Russian.

?

I have a feeling Odessa will remain Ukrainian. Remember the Odessa massacre.

https://www.dw.com/en/the-odessa-file-what-happened-on-may-2-2014/a-18425200

I doubt the Ukrainians will let that city go.

This sound tome like Russian roulette.

Guys unfortunately WW3 is much closer than you think.
Russia plans first to wipe out Britain and than possible to negotiate with US.

Russia talks about the war on Russia's public TV service:

- "Either we will lose in Ukraine or there will be a third world war"
- "They say knowing us, our mentality, Putin's mental structure".
- "World War III is a much more realistic option than losing the war in Ukraine".
- "The nuclear option seems to me the most realistic at the moment".

- "We will go to heaven and they will simply croak".
Edited by athos

On 4/25/2022 at 5:18 PM, Kanonir said:

I can explain how the USA controls certain parts of the world in order to reduce the birth rate. Africa - permanent famine and related unrest. The Middle East - religious wars (extermination of the male population). Europe - propaganda of homosexuality, destruction of the institution and traditions of the family. Asia - biological weapons (most of the new non-traditional diseases come from Southeast Asia.
Only in one country all these methods do not work - in Russia. Therefore, an ordinary open war is being waged with Russia. Ukraine is just a tool.
And this is not propaganda, but my own thoughts and conclusions;

????

USA is responsible for famine? Related unrest in Africa?

USA is responsible for religious wars and extermination of the male population?

USA is responsible for biological weapons and non traditional diseases in Southeast Asia?

Huh????  Your "own thoughts and conclusions" are odd.

54 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

????

USA is responsible for biological weapons and non traditional diseases in Southeast Asia?

to those with America Derangement Syndrome

nearly all of the world's problems are the fault of America

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Not so sure of that. There may be resistance but there was resistance in Mariupol too.

Russia already has the Crimea and Russia will have total control of the Sea of Azov if it takes Odessa.

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3470125-ukrainian-air-defense-forces-destroy-three-russian-missiles-over-odesa-region.html

https://news.yahoo.com/odesa-military-administration-russia-strikes-173751161.html

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Not so sure of that. There may be resistance but there was resistance in Mariupol too.

Russia already has the Crimea and Russia will have total control of the Sea of Azov if it takes Odessa.

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3470125-ukrainian-air-defense-forces-destroy-three-russian-missiles-over-odesa-region.html

https://news.yahoo.com/odesa-military-administration-russia-strikes-173751161.html

Yet...the Russian military is not all over the Donbas area.

I made a prediction here a couple weeks ago that Putin's ultimate goal (for now) is to take Odessa, cut the Ukraine off from the sea, claim victory and call it a war (for now.)

I'll make another prediction now. He'll never take Odessa.

Russia is getting weaker. Up until now Ukraine has been fighting this war with Soviet castoff weapons. However, it just received a massive influx of superior weaponry from America. Other western countries have also contributed. It will take time for them to retrain with the new technology and get it in place. By the time the Russians are ready to full on attack Odessa the Ukrainians will be ready. 

If Putin attacks Odessa he could lose all he's gained.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yet...the Russian military is not all over the Donbas area.

Yet, they are sending missles into Odessa.

https://www.dw.com/en/russian-missile-attack-claims-civilian-lives-in-odesa/a-61597348

And bombing bridges around Odessa

And Odessa is preparing fopr the bombardment

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/preparing-odesas-catacombs-for-a-russian-assault

And the concerns around Russia taking Odessa as it did Mariupol

https://www.news18.com/news/world/the-event-of-odessa-falling-into-russian-hands-scares-us-allies-heres-why-5004907.html

So, Odessa is under attack. maybe not majorly but that is yet to come. It is the only thing preventing total control of Sea of Azov.

Edited by ExFlyer

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yet, they are sending missles into Odessa.

https://www.dw.com/en/russian-missile-attack-claims-civilian-lives-in-odesa/a-61597348

And bombing bridges around Odessa

And Odessa is preparing fopr the bombardment

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dispatch/preparing-odesas-catacombs-for-a-russian-assault

And the concerns around Russia taking Odessa as it did Mariupol

https://www.news18.com/news/world/the-event-of-odessa-falling-into-russian-hands-scares-us-allies-heres-why-5004907.html

So, Odessa is under attack. maybe not majorly but that is yet to come. It is the only thing preventing total control of Sea of Azov.

We will see...

20 hours ago, athos said:

Which numbers do you want.
Remember that many numbers are currently a military secret.

I asked the beaver for the numbers of losses to the Ukranian military. He so far as not produced them as of yet. The beaver had no problems producing the Russian numbers, so where are the Ukranian numbers? 

So why then are the Russian military numbers not a secret also, and how did the beaver get them, other then he no doubt got the numbers from the MSM. Ha-ah-ha. 

19 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I do not believe that Putin wants anything to do with Odessa. Putin has the port city of Crimea, and that is all that he needs. I believe that Odessa will remain a part of Ukraine. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, athos said:

This sound tome like Russian roulette.

Guys unfortunately WW3 is much closer than you think.
Russia plans first to wipe out Britain and than possible to negotiate with US.

Russia talks about the war on Russia's public TV service:

- "Either we will lose in Ukraine or there will be a third world war"
- "They say knowing us, our mentality, Putin's mental structure".
- "World War III is a much more realistic option than losing the war in Ukraine".
- "The nuclear option seems to me the most realistic at the moment".

- "We will go to heaven and they will simply croak".

If BiDumb tries to interfere in the feud between Russia and Ukraine, and BiDumb sends the American military into Ukraine to help the Ukranians then I can see the possible scenario here where WW3 could happen. I am pretty sure that if WW3 does happen it will be because of America and not because of Putin. 

why the hell is America so involved and concerned about the Ukraine anyway? Does anybody here ever ask that question? Ukraine is not even a part of NATO. There has to be something going on here for America to want to get so involved in this feud between Russia and Ukraine. Somebody is trying to protect BiDumb here and his dealings with Zelensky. That is how I see things playing out right now. ? 

11 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

????

If you bothered to try and pay more attention to the alternative news media, and tried to get both sides of the story, and not just the MSM side of the story, you would have to pretty much agree with what Kanonir has posted may be true. I certainly can agree with what he was saying. It would appear as though wherever wars begin America is in there involved somewhere. Just saying. 

On 4/28/2022 at 1:17 AM, athos said:

This is not a war between Russia and Ukraine, but between Russia and NATO (America). Ukraine is just being used as another American puppet.

FRTEz3zWQAE7MAL?format=jpg&name=900x900

The democrats have always wanted to have a war with Russia. They may just get it now if they continue to get involved. And if they do send in American troops, then it's game over for the world. The only ones that need to be stopped here are the Americans. They are going to be responsible if WW3 ever breaks out. ?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

If BiDumb tries to interfere in the feud between Russia and Ukraine, and BiDumb sends the American military into Ukraine to help the Ukranians then I can see the possible scenario here where WW3 could happen. I am pretty sure that if WW3 does happen it will be because of America and not because of Putin. 

why the hell is America so involved and concerned about the Ukraine anyway? Does anybody here ever ask that question? Ukraine is not even a part of NATO. There has to be something going on here for America to want to get so involved in this feud between Russia and Ukraine. Somebody is trying to protect BiDumb here and his dealings with Zelensky. That is how I see things playing out right now. ? 

Russia-1 has published a map showing how much Sarmat can close the war story. This one from Kaliningrad arrives in Berlin in 106 seconds, in Paris in 200 seconds, and in London in 202 seconds.
Conclusion: Mama Britain can disappear in 3 minutes.

FRhdj-oXsAY197O?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 hours ago, taxme said:

If you bothered to try and pay more attention to the alternative news media, and tried to get both sides of the story, and not just the MSM side of the story, you would have to pretty much agree with what Kanonir has posted may be true. I certainly can agree with what he was saying. It would appear as though wherever wars begin America is in there involved somewhere. Just saying. 

I can't remember the last time the term 'both sides' was used honestly.

5 hours ago, taxme said:

The democrats have always wanted to have a war with Russia. They may just get it now if they continue to get involved. And if they do send in American troops, then it's game over for the world. The only ones that need to be stopped here are the Americans. They are going to be responsible if WW3 ever breaks out.  

America Derangement Syndrome

another prime example

Edited by Yzermandius19