Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Yes. It actually says that.

The screenshots and links to both trials are on the trickle thread.

Show a link please, either to your screenshot or the actual document.  

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

I've supported absolutely everything I've said with links to probably over 100 studies and data sets. Just because you refuse to read them, doesn't mean I haven't provided the links or that they don't exist.

The problem you have is that I often do read them, and then discover that they don't say what you pretend they did.  You've linked "research" before that redirects people to French Language Facebooks posts, or videos that don't say what the headlines do, as well as studies that don't make the conclusions you draw.  

Do your own research is all fine and good, but not when you're just hunting the garbage web for headlines you want to see.  ?‍♂️

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything I said is proven to provide more benefits than just "increasing your chances of surviving covid." 

Yes, well thanks for providing the petard you've been hanging from since your OP on pg 1.

Every other graph you provided since says the same thing. 14% of you people account for half the deaths. The only way to interpret your source the way you people do is this.

image.png.54711924c791144350ca517167c7409b.png

15 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Show a link please, either to your screenshot or the actual document.  

The problem you have is that I often do read them, and then discover that they don't say what you pretend they did.  You've linked "research" before that redirects people to French Language Facebooks posts, or videos that don't say what the headlines do, as well as studies that don't make the conclusions you draw.  

Do your own research is all fine and good, but not when you're just hunting the garbage web for headlines you want to see.  ?‍♂️

Moonbox, the gig is up.

We were told there was a safe, effective vax, we were even told by the US CDC director that you wouldn't get infected or spread covid if you got it. Now we know that was 100% bullshit and we're just as done as done can be.

We hit 85% vax status and the number of covid deaths hasn't slowed down at all in this country. Death rates for the vaxed are directly proportional to the % of vaxed people here. What's left to see here? 

If you're not mad at all the vax-Nazis and all their vax promises then you need to raise expectations dude. Way up. Stop being used by people who don't give a f about you, and who just want big pharma bucks. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes, well thanks for providing the petard you've been hanging from since your OP on pg 1.

Every other graph you provided since says the same thing. 14% of you people account for half the deaths. The only way to interpret your source the way you people do is this.

If that's how you still feel eyeball, good for you. I hope it's always sunny in there for ya little buddy. 

FYI deaths aren't just a bit higher now, there are 6x as many vaxed people dying every month as unvaxed. But somehow I'm on a petard somewhere. Blahblahblah. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If that's how you still feel eyeball, good for you. I hope it's always sunny in there for ya little buddy. 

FYI deaths aren't just a bit higher now, there are 6x as many vaxed people dying every month as unvaxed. But somehow I'm on a petard somewhere. Blahblahblah. 

First they spewed the lie that the vac prevented transmission.  They've all pretty much given that up - the lie that made forced shot/lose your job mandates that devastated lives possible. So now they spew the lie that it prevents hospitalization and death. That's proving false now too. The data is there from every country around the world.

It takes a while but eventually the truth comes out.

The truly brainwashed will never admit it. Because they can't stop feeding at the slop pail that is MSM. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

First they spewed the lie that the vac prevented transmission.  They've all pretty much given that up - the lie that made forced shot/lose your job mandates that devastated lives possible.

What lie? If it helps prevent sickness it helps prevent transmission.

So now they spew the lie that it prevents hospitalization and death. That's proving false now too. The data is there from every country around the world.

It's not 100% but if you're vaccinated it confers 5 times less likelihood of becoming ill enough to require hospitalization or dying if you're un-vaccinated.

You mean like when graphs such as the one's you people use demonstrate your 14% account for the same number of deaths it takes the other 86% of us to produce? That truth was obvious two posts down from the OP btw.

The truly brainwashed will never admit it. Because they can't stop feeding at the slop pail that is MSM.

Correct me if I'm wrong but WasteCanMan did not get the slop you're using to make his case from the MSM.  If it's slop why are you eating it?

Edited by eyeball

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's not 100% but if you're vaccinated it confers 5 times less likelihood of becoming ill enough to require hospitalization or dying if you're un-vaccinated.

If 85% of the population is "vaccinated", and they're all "5 times less likely to become ill enough to even require hospitalization", then why weren't covid deaths at the start of 2022 down to 32% of what they were at the start of 2021, before we had any dbl-vaxed people? (the 15/100 would stay the same, but the 85 deaths/100 would be down to 17/100)

Why aren't the unvaxed making up a far grater percentage of the death toll? 

6x as many mult-vaxed people are dying right now. They're literally getting steamrolled by covid. Are you trying to say that covid got so much stronger that there would be almost 5x as many deaths this year as there were last year? 

What are you saying, wise one? I just have to know because I need a good laugh. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If 85% of the population is "vaccinated", and they're all "5 times less likely to become ill enough to even require hospitalization", then why weren't covid deaths at the start of 2022 down to 32% of what they were at the start of 2021, before we had any dbl-vaxed people? (the 15/100 would stay the same, but the 85 deaths/100 would be down to 17/100)

You tell me, just don't try to tell me rate of death and and total deaths mean the same thing.

Why aren't the unvaxed making up a far grater percentage of the death toll? 

They do make up a greater percentage but you refuse to deal with it.

6x as many mult-vaxed people are dying right now. They're literally getting steamrolled by covid. Are you trying to say that covid got so much stronger that there would be almost 5x as many deaths this year as there were last year? 

The same as I said before, your efforts to make things worse are paying off.  You people are a clear and present threat. You have been since day one. 

55 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Good gawd, you're so far behind, it's pathetic.

He'd rather say things that are blatantly stupid than admit that he was just misled from the start. Tomorrow he'll be calling other people "brainwashed Trump supporters". 

You can't make this stuff up. It's just too unbelievable. 

• Like 2

I'm saying it's hilarious that you'd use a graph to show how so few of the unvaccinated die compared to vaccinated people when the unvaccinated dead column literally towers above all the rest. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

You tell me, just don't try to tell me rate of death and and total deaths mean the same thing.

Tell me eyeball, if there were x number of Canadians dying in 2021, and 85% of our population took a vaccine that brought their death count down by 80%, (divided them by 5, as in 1/5, or multiply that number by .2, whatever your prefer) what should the total death count be?

If we were to call death rate of the drooling unvaxed Canadians "y", that would make the death rate of the superimmune vaxed group .2y, right? Because they're 5x less likely to die.  

Surely you understand that in early 2021 the death rate of 100% of Canadians would just be y right across the board, because they were all the same. Therefor the number of Canadians expected to die in 2021 was a simple 40,000,000y. Our entire population times the death rate for tards. Yes, sadly we were all equals once.

So 2021 deaths totalled 40M times y, or 40My.

In 2022 the 85% of our population that vaxed (.85 times 40M, or 34M people) had a death rate of y/5 or 0.2y. Are you with me so far? The total number of deaths among the vaxed should be 34M x .2y (down from 34M at 1y). That's the same as 6.8M times y. 6.8M x y. (6.8 comes from 34M x .2 = 6.8M.)

The total number of deaths among the drooling, racist, misogynistic, unvaxed should just be 15% of the population (6M people) multiplied by the death rate for conspiratards, which is straight up 1y. 6M people dying at the full rate of 1y.  6My. 

If you add all of the deaths from both groups up, that would be the total number of deaths to be expected from Canadians. Vaxed 6.8My + unvaxed 6My = 12.8My. Our total is now 12.8Million times y, down from 40My.

12.8My/40My = 32%y. 

So in 2022 there should have been 32% of the total deaths, just like I said before.

I just did the math a different way this time but still came up with the same answer. I can do stuff like that because math isn't my enemy.

Note that there's no "adjusting" for anything required here, because literally all of the same Canadians are represented in both years. The only difference is that a lot of people who had a full (1y) chance to die in 2021 when they were unvaxed now got to face 2022 with an 80% higher chance of survival (0.2y), right? 

So, why wasn't the total number of deaths in Canada down to just 32% of the previous year? Why did it stay basically the same?

Please tell me that you understand that vaxing 85% of our population should have brought the total death toll down......

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 8.48.28 AM.png

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

Note that the initial spike in the graph attached is at the beginning of covid, when it was a completely novel virus. It's not January 2020 or January 2021. 

The two highest spikes are 1) when covid was new in Apr/May of 2020, and 2) Jan of 2022, when 85% of Canadians were multi-vaxed. 

Theoretically #2 was a "pandemic of the unvaxed" spike, but 85% of those deaths were actually among the multi-vaxed. 

The bump for January of 2021 is the 3rd-highest bump there.

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 8.48.28 AM.png

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I'm saying it's hilarious that you'd use a graph to show how so few of the unvaccinated die compared to vaccinated people when the unvaccinated dead column literally towers above all the rest. 

That's because 2xers, 3xers, and 4xers are all in separate columns. If they put them all in one column it would be higher.

The reason that the unvaxed bump is so high is because if you look at the graph attached, all of the deaths in Dec 2020 and the first half of 2021 were in the unvaxed column. It was 38 million against zero. 

Edited by WestCanMan

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's because 2xers, 3xers, and 4xers are all in separate columns. If they put them all in one column it would be higher.

And when you compare the two columns do you notice how they're almost equal in size?

This means both groups are dying in more or less equal numbers which is completely different than what you're saying. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

And when you compare the two columns do you notice how they're almost equal in size?

This means both groups are dying in more or less equal numbers which is completely different than what you're saying. 

When there were 38M unvaxed people on Dec 14 and not even one double-vaxed person, what column do you think grew faster, unvaxed or quadruple vaxed? 

The current size of the columns doesn't matter because their chance to grow has always been completely unequal. What matters is how fast each column is groing in proportion to the percentage of the population within it.

Eyeball, why isn't the overall number of deaths this year only 32% of what it was last year? We went from 0% vaxed to 85% vaxed. The number of deaths here should have gone down. 

On 2/26/2022 at 12:08 PM, West said:

Again totally irrelevant as a very tiny fraction of people infected actually die from covid. Most would recover without any need for hospitalizations so it's just an abuse of the statistics again. 

I wish I could say you are right, but my common sense tells me otherwise.

So the questions for you is, how many booster shots does Trudeau need to add him to your statistical data??

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

or it doesn't, and you just ignorantly power through reality and on to your next delusion, scratching all of the times you were wrong out of memory 

16 hours ago, Goddess said:

Or they prefer to listen to the doctors and actual scientists, rather than the inarticulate high school grads doing their own REEesearch.    ?

9 hours ago, cougar said:

So the questions for you is, how many booster shots does Trudeau need to add him to your statistical data??

I am right.. death rate was less than 1% for the vast majority of the population. The vast majority recover at home with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and some Buckleys

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cougar said:

Trudeau says he's getting the clot shot. Is he though? We simply do not know.

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

If the vaccine is fake why don't the dead number in the 100's of thousands?

So you don't know why the number of deaths didn't drop after 85% of the population got "vaccinated". 

You also don't know why the ratio of vaxed/unvaxed covid deaths per month in Canada is equal to the % of vaxed/unvaxed Canadians.

It's a gigantic coincidence that the real-world stats coming in for the current "vaccine" look exactly the way you'd expect them to look if you gave people a Pflacebo instead of a vaccine, or got them to wear tinfoil hats. 

The death toll isn't in the hundreds of thousands because it wasn't on pace to be in the hundreds of thousands long before we ever had a vax.

It looked like we might hit a bajillion deaths on this day:

FEAR!.thumb.png.d3f5bc6c6945008f6b0c22fa11c9bcd9.png

By the time the vax rolled out in Dec of 2021 we were not worried about a bajillion deaths anymore:

1599305892_VaxDay1.thumb.png.f6198c880560be62e510e2ce29a7f16c.png

It looked like a seasonal flu, and not nearly on pace for 100 bajillion deaths.

By the day that the first person received their second dose the deaths in Canada looked like this:

40154578_Firstdbl-vaxed.thumb.png.693ad483ce52e697c3894f8c4770ce59.png

So we were not on pace to have "hundreds of thousands of deaths" eyeball.

Now we're here, and covid from the 85% vaccinated flu season of 2022 looks an awful lot like unvaccinated flu season of 2021. 

1938172640_ScreenShot2022-11-03at8_48_28AM.thumb.png.da3390bf6b6d7e28b84bf42699d59bdf.png

Cheers dude. Breathe easy.

So you don't know why the number of deaths didn't drop after 85% of the population got "vaccinated". 

The rate certainly dropped amongst other vaccinated notwithstanding the other 15% that were un-vaccinated.

You also don't know why the ratio of vaxed/unvaxed covid deaths per month in Canada is equal to the % of vaxed/unvaxed Canadians.

Only you know that. The rest of us know it actually isn't equal at all

What no one knows is why you give such a rats ass about something you think is fake. Speaking for myself I'm pretty sure it's because you're a certifiable loon.

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He'd rather say things that are blatantly stupid than admit that he was just misled from the start. Tomorrow he'll be calling other people "brainwashed Trump supporters". 

You can't make this stuff up. It's just too unbelievable. 

If CBC put a monkey in a suit and tie and said he was an "expert" on covid, Eyeball would be parroting the monkey right now. 

• Like 2