Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

55 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Nothing will change for you, because you're not smart. 

Other people d.....

Information can't pierce your level of willful ignorance. Congrats?

Hey dude... nothing will change for you or anyone else.

It is what it is and it was what it was. No more information required.

All your whining and sobbing and crying gets you what??? Not even a Kewpie Doll LOL

Suck it up, the sour taste of failed effort LOL

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey dude... nothing will change for you or anyone else.

It is what it is and it was what it was. No more information required.

All your whining and sobbing and crying gets you what??? Not even a Kewpie Doll LOL

Suck it up, the sour taste of failed effort LOL

I feel the same way your teachers felt - you can't get blood from a stone.

When they saw you leave the hallowed halls of grade eight, never to be seen inside of school again, they never felt failure for the same reason I don't, because not everyone can learn fractions, just like people in wheelchairs can't slam dunk in an NBA regulation basket. 

That's life.

The fact that there are other people who share your inability to understand stats and fractions doesn't move me. The truth moves me. I post the truth. 

Cherish your ignorance, it's your bliss, and everyone is entitled to a bit of happiness, however cheaply bought. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

By your own admission, people were forced. 

You said "forced to make a choice", aka "forced to make a "free" choice between two bad options", which is still forced.

Of course it's force...about 3 on a scale of 20 in the scheme of things.  Have a lollipop and get a grip.

Yes, you're a weasel for saying that.

Said the chicken.  

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I feel the same way your teachers felt - ..

When they saw you leave the hallowed halls of grade eight, never to be seen inside of school again, they never felt failure for the same reason I don't, because not everyone can learn fractions, just like people in wheelchairs can't slam dunk in an NBA regulation basket. 

That's life.

The fact that there are other people who share your inability to understand stats and fractions doesn't move me. The truth moves me. I post the truth. 

Cherish your ignorance, it's your bliss, and everyone is entitled to a bit of happiness, however cheaply bought. 

Chuckle,

When you cannot accept your abject failure, you need to insult.

You know nothing of my education, which may be much higher than yours.

You make conjecture on things you nothing about so I understand why you and this thread are such a failure. Almost 800 posts trying to defend your position that is nonsense but you just do not see it's worthlessness. If and when you are right, then it takes only one or maybe 2 posts.

You actually went as far as to use and insult paraplegic people as well. Sad sad sad. You are reaching lower and lower levels with each post.

And then insult all others that do not see it your way.

Sadly, you are what you are and seem to be unable to become a better person.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

@Hodad, you've gone silent. 

Do you finally understand how misleading the stats are that you most recently got duped into posting? 

Why are you at-ing me in a thread I've never seen or followed. I didn't even realize there was a separate thread full of your fellow Canucks embarrassing you in the Canada section of the site.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Why are you at-ing me in a thread I've never seen or followed. I didn't even realize there was a separate thread full of your fellow Canucks embarrassing you in the Canada section of the site.

Most days it's like watching a fish blow himself out of a barrel.

Hey, look at him go!

• Haha 2

On 2/26/2022 at 9:19 PM, WestCanMan said:

You can peddle conspiracy theories all you want, like CTV is a news channel, I'm not interested. 

Not CTV news but news nonetheless.

Seems 71% of Canadians are on favour f masking again :)

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/11/09/canada-mandatory-masks-indoors-covid19-survey/

https://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/news/majority-of-canadians-support-return-of-face-masks-in-indoor-public-spaces-if-deemed-necessary-survey-1.18770251

Not government but , the Canadian people  LOL

You must be shaking in you boots ???

On 11/9/2022 at 1:53 PM, ExFlyer said:

Chuckle,

When you cannot accept your abject failure, you need to insult.

You know nothing of my education, which may be much higher than yours.

You make conjecture on things you nothing about so I understand why you and this thread are such a failure. Almost 800 posts trying to defend your position that is nonsense but you just do not see it's worthlessness. If and when you are right, then it takes only one or maybe 2 posts.

You actually went as far as to use and insult paraplegic people as well. Sad sad sad. You are reaching lower and lower levels with each post.

And then insult all others that do not see it your way.

Sadly, you are what you are and seem to be unable to become a better person.

I don't need to insult.

You need to understand that we were all told that the "vaccines" would prevent infection, we wouldn't get sick and we couldn't spread covid, then some of us were forced to take pseudovax, but now with 85% of us multi-vaxed, the same number of people are dying this year as last, and a full 85% of our deaths this month came from the multi-vaxxed.

You know those things to be true, because I've posted all the stats from infobase Canada.

If you have any doubts about those facts, I can walk you through the helth Canada website and show you how to extract the data yourself. It's simple, but you have to have the old rolling totals in order to do it. They don't make it easy for you.

If you choose to believe that the success of the vaccine can now be described as "It's awesome, because way more multi-vaxed people have to get infected in order to end up dying at the exact same rate", that's your choice. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Losing your job is a 3/10?

Needing a jab to keep your job is 3...out of 20.  Losing your job is simply a consequence of saying no.  Of course that might represent an opportunity you never know how things might turn out.

Have you ever actually been forced out of your occupation as a direct result of a government policy?  I have.  

On 11/9/2022 at 3:12 PM, Hodad said:

There are not.

There are a few dumb bunnies who want to pretend that the number of covid deaths is down from 2021 to 2022, and that less than 85% of our death month-to-month, despite not even posting any stats to back them up.

They just say "Me no understand, you thtoopid."

I don't post to them, I just expose the stupidity of their comments.

19 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Not CTV news but news nonetheless.

Seems 71% of Canadians are on favour f masking again :)

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/11/09/canada-mandatory-masks-indoors-covid19-survey/

https://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/news/majority-of-canadians-support-return-of-face-masks-in-indoor-public-spaces-if-deemed-necessary-survey-1.18770251

Not government but , the Canadian people  LOL

You must be shaking in you boots ???

Do I care?

I can wear a mask no problem, even though it's already proven not to do anything.

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Needing a jab to keep your job is 3...out of 20.  Losing your job is simply a consequence of saying no.  Of course that might represent an opportunity you never know how things might turn out.

Have you ever actually been forced out of your occupation as a direct result of a government policy?  I have.  

We are talking about the level of force used. It's an 8/10. It's economic devastation for a lot of people. 

Your own personal feeling that taking the jab is just a 3/20 is irrelevant, because 1) you're in the demographic that would benefit from a vaccine that worked, 2) you're not the 27-yr-old girl who doesn't want to experience severe changes to your menstruation and then wonder what kind of damage might have been done to your ovaries, and 3) you're not the 18-yr-old athlete who doesn't want to get myocarditis without getting any benefit whatsoever from a vaccine even if it did work. 

Your uninformed opinion is yours alone. 

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

We are talking about the level of force used. It's an 8/10. It's economic devastation for a lot of people. 

? Get a grip.

There must be thousands of devastated homeless families living in the streets by now - like refugees or Okies or something.  Where are they? 

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't need to insult.

You need to understand that we were all told that the "vaccines" would prevent infection, we wouldn't get sick and we couldn't spread covid, then some of us were forced to take pseudovax, but now with 85% of us multi-vaxed, the same number of people are dying this year as last, and a full 85% of our deaths this month came from the multi-vaxxed.

You know those things to be true, because I've posted all the stats from infobase Canada.

If you have any doubts about those facts, I can walk you through the helth Canada website and show you how to extract the data yourself. It's simple, but you have to have the old rolling totals in order to do it. They don't make it easy for you.

If you choose to believe that the success of the vaccine can now be described as "It's awesome, because way more multi-vaxed people have to get infected in order to end up dying at the exact same rate", that's your choice. 

800+ posts to get your message through...

Clearly you are not doing a proper job of it.  LOL

On 11/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, ExFlyer said:

800+ posts to get your message through...

Clearly you are not doing a proper job of it.  LOL

I obviously am, because you've seen the information now, and it's all right from the infobase website. 

The only problem is that I can't understand it for you. 

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I obviously am, because you've seen the information now, and it's all right from the infobase website. 

The only problem is that I can't understand it for you. 

Ha, you really think a measure of success is you using over 800 posts to get your point across??

Don't try to make anyone other than yourself understand your methodology, because after 800+ posts, you have, so far,  epically failed LOL

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You have nothing. No devastation...no Okies...just nothing at all.

Tens of thousands of people injected a chemical into their body which is useless from a medical standpoint, and which caused serious side-effects in thousands of them. 

The fact that you don't care makes you a revolting, repugnant person. 

• Thanks 1