Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

18 minutes ago, Goddess said:

We threw all known science and scientific ethics out the window for this giant experiment.

I don't know how it happened.  I just know it did.

The three main reasons are, imo:

1) No one in the Libs, Dems or MSM is smarter than a brick or more trustworthy than a crackwhore

2) The health bureaucracies in our western democracies are a clown car of greedy aholes and rubes

3) Big Pharma tried and failed to make mandatory flu vaccinations a thing so many times that they finally perfected a plan, and figured out how many people they needed to befuddle and bribe to make it work. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The three main reasons are, imo:

1) No one in the Libs, Dems or MSM is smarter than a brick or more trustworthy than a crackwhore

2) The health bureaucracies in our western democracies are a clown car of greedy aholes and rubes

3) Big Pharma tried and failed to make mandatory flu vaccinations a thing so many times that they finally perfected a plan, and figured out how many people they needed to befuddle and bribe to make it work. 

I think also, that the alphabet entities we've been traditionally able to trust, are now stacked with non-medical bureaucrats.

We have politicians and bureaucrats running a pandemic and the majority of public health officers have zero immunology, virology or epidemiological knowledge and are relying on the politicians and bureaucrats to direct them.  That's why so many of the decisions made during covid have had no scientific backing, only political expediency.  The public health officers who were making decisions on their own, with no assistance from any other industry, are people who are also just bureaucrats now.  They haven't treated a patient in years and not one of them ever treated an actual covid patient during this whole mess.

• Like 2

The other issue I think humanity needs to address is: We've allowed the majority of the world's money to be hoarded by a few individuals.

In times past, wealthy people built hospitals, libraries, theaters, critical infrastructure like bridges.  They're not doing that any more.  Money is just sitting there, being hoarded.

I find it hypocritical that billionaires are lecturing the rest of us on reducing our carbon footprints while they jet around the world on private jets and float around on giant yachts and pay Disneyland to close down for everybody else on their birthdays.

They need to be shamed.  Trudeau cost us a metric f*&^Kton of money, partying in the UK with his giant entourage.  That money, our money, could have brought a lot of water to remote reserves.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 7:37 PM, Goddess said:

The problem is - no one is collating data on this.  Literally, no one.  Not the CDC, not the FDA, not Israel, even though Albert Bourla called Israel "the world's laboratory."

You would think that with human experimentation going on, on this scale, collating the data would be a priority.

It is possible they do not want to do it as it may prove that vaccination or no vaccination, the final result is the same.

Who wants to admit that all the money spent on vaccine development and measures to stop the virus were all for nothing?

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 3:30 PM, Tony Hladun said:

Last week I had my COVID booster and this week I was ill and tested positive for COVID.  My wife had the 4X flu booster and this week she's got a bad flu but doesn't test positive for COVID.  A friend of hers also got the COVID shot and became ill but I don't have details.  I almost never get the flu so maybe this is just a coincidence, but we have some real concerns here.  In the COVID hysteria is there enough testing, are the doses getting too strong, are the lock-downs weakening immune systems, etc.?  We have taken the shots because we are in our 70's and we believe we should not burden the health care system by becoming ill when we can prevent it, but it makes you think. 

Talked to another friend yesterday, 2 days after COVID booster he came down with COVID.  This is beyond coincidence, there's a real problem here with people getting infected by the boosters.  They've made me an anti-vaxer.

Edited by Tony Hladun

3 hours ago, Tony Hladun said:

Talked to another friend yesterday, 2 days after COVID booster he came down with COVID.  This is beyond coincidence, there's a real problem here with people getting infected by the boosters.  They've made me an anti-vaxer.

1.  Me, my partner and several colleagues have had boosters and not gotten Covid.  Why would your two people outweigh my several people for evidence?

2.  The booster takes as long as two weeks to become effective.  It wasn't the booster that made them sick, but some contact with the virus before they has the booster.

3.  Re: No 1 - anecdotes are neither data nor proof.

4. Congrats on your new status as anti-vaxer.   

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tony Hladun said:

Anti-vaxer is a pejorative term which only applies to people who refuse to give their children actual vaccines which are proven to work extremely well against life-threatening illnesses.

Vax-Nazis use it incorrectly against people who refuse the injection of an experimental drug that never went through proper clinical trials (Trump's fault), never achieved the sort of lab results they initially boasted, has never achieved vaccine-level success in the real world, which has some serious known side-effects, and which is only used for a virus that's not a big deal for healthy people under 70.  

So, when you say that you're an anti-vaxer, do you mean that you have switched to being against the covid vaccine or vaccines in general

If people are getting infected by the boosters that's news to me. People get infected so frequently that I personally find it comical when people pretend to know where they got it "at Shoppers drug Mart at 206th st" or some such. 

It's not like Chlamydia, where you can usually narrow it done really well, or at least hopefully rule out places like Superstore or the dentist. We're exposed to a bit of tha vid every time we go out or someone comes in. 

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Anti-vaxer is a pejorative term which only applies to people who refuse to give their children actual vaccines which are proven to work extremely well against life-threatening illnesses.

Vax-Nazis use it incorrectly against people who refuse the injection of an experimental drug that never went through proper clinical trials (Trump's fault), never achieved the sort of lab results they initially boasted, has never achieved vaccine-level success in the real world, which has some serious known side-effects, and which is only used for a virus that's not a big deal for healthy people under 70.  

So, when you say that you're an anti-vaxer, do you mean that you have switched to being against the covid vaccine or vaccines in general

If people are getting infected by the boosters that's news to me. People get infected so frequently that I personally find it comical when people pretend to know where they got it "at Shoppers drug Mart at 206th st" or some such. 

It's not like Chlamydia, where you can usually narrow it done really well, or at least hopefully rule out places like Superstore or the dentist. We're exposed to a bit of tha vid every time we go out or someone comes in. 

I've stated the simple facts, you've spun a beautiful conjecture and, yes, it would be news to you  My definition of anti-vax is literal...against vaccination when I refer to COVID boosters.   

Edited by Tony Hladun

18 minutes ago, Tony Hladun said:

I've stated the simple facts, you've spun a beautiful conjecture and, yes, it would be news to you  My definition of anti-vax is literal...against vaccination when I refer to COVID boosters.   

I'm on your side to a far greater extent than you know, I just want you to stop using the term "anti-vaxer" incorrectly.

If you were an actual anti-vaxer you'd be leaving your kids exposed to polio and other deadly diseases which aren't 100% gone from the earth. 

You're an anti-pseudovaxer, which is a completely different thing.

Vaxtards also hijacked the word vaccine. 

They're re-writing the dictionary to suit their fantasy world. 

Don't help them.

Edited by WestCanMan

10 hours ago, Tony Hladun said:

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're an anti-pseudovaxer, which is a completely different thing.

Yes, what this means is that you ascribe the whole pandemic and vaccine program to a world wide conspiracy intended to control and enslave you.

The virus is just the sniffles and the Pflacebo is actually sugar water, notwithstanding the microchips.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yes, what this means is that you ascribe the whole pandemic and vaccine program to a world wide conspiracy intended to control and enslave you.

The virus is just the sniffles and the Pflacebo is actually sugar water, notwithstanding the microchips.

Who are you talking to and what are you trying to say???

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Edited by Tony Hladun

1 hour ago, Tony Hladun said:

Who are you talking to and what are you trying to say???

You, I'm just fleshing out what WCM told you, which is only half the story.

For starters he's an old 9/11 truther who thinks 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA/FBI or some such thing.

In any case these anti-pseudo-vaxxers think the vaccine is the fake centerpiece to a fake (scamdemic)crisis that's presumably been engineered by the same people who brought us 9/11 but this time they're in concert with globalists and commies.

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, it means that you don't think that people should be forced to take an injection which was intended to be a vaccine, but which fell way short of the mark, and also has some extremely serious side-effects.  

The conjecture is yours alone.

The virus is real, and it's dangerous for people who are already walking on the edge of their grave.

It's possible that some people benefit somewhat from the injection, but it doesn't come close to being a "vaccine".

Here's the sentence you really want to hear eyeball - it's an atrocity to force that injection, with it's serious side-effects, on so many people who don't need it at all and will not benefit from it

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Here's the sentence you really want to hear eyeball - it's an atrocity to force that injection, with it's serious side-effects, on so many people who don't need it at all and will not benefit from it

Yes it would be an atrocity to strap you down and force a sharp object into your body against your will.

That's what it's not allowed.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You, I'm just fleshing out what WCM told you, which is only half the story.

For starters he's an old 9/11 truther who thinks 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA/FBI or some such thing.

In any case these anti-pseudo-vaxxers think the vaccine is the fake centerpiece to a fake (scamdemic)crisis that's presumably been engineered by the same people who brought us 9/11 but this time they're in concert with globalists and commies.

Nope. 

I never said that the CIA or FBI did it.

I said that building 7 is the only steel/cement structure in the history of the world to collapse due to fire, there was hardly any fire in that building, and yet police and news media were able to predict the collapse of that building within minutes, and in one instance, seconds.

Larry Silverstein [iirc] also said in an interview that they made a decision to "pull" the building, which is industry jargon for "controlled demolition", and it collapsed like it was a controlled demolition. Ask yourself if people would be able to demolish it in one day, and whether or not they'd even bring high explosives into that building while the towers right beside it were burning like that. 

I never chose those facts, but they're facts nonetheless. Blame whomever you'd like. 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes it would be an atrocity to strap you down and force a sharp object into your body against your will.

That's what it's not allowed.

Yet the injection was forced on people. They lost their jobs if they didn't take it.

FYI "coercion" meets the definition of "force". "Pflacebo" does not meet the definition of "vaccination". 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yet the injection was forced on people. They lost their jobs if they didn't take it.

FYI "coercion" meets the definition of "force".

A choice was forced on people. They were free to find another job if they didn't want it. FYI "choice" meets the definition of "free".

"Pflacebo" does not meet the definition of "vaccination".

"Pflacebo" isn't even a word you silly dingbat.

Edited by eyeball

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

A choice was forced on people. They were free to find another job if they didn't want it. FYI "choice" meets the definition of "free".

You know how much of a pathetic, weaselly lie that is, right?

You know that if you're a nurse or a Dr and you leave your job in Vancouver General Hospital because you don't want the vaccine you can't just go work at Burnaby General, right? When you leave your job you're going to leave your career, friends, and education all behind to go off in search of someone who's hiring during the pandemic, when most companies are being pressured to get rid of non-vaxtards as well? 

That's like: "You're free to give me your lunch money if you don't want to get punched in the face", only it's a far worse deal. You're losing way more money (tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars) and the pain is far more real than a punch in the face. 

It's sad that I never lost any respect for you when you wrote that post. 

Edited by WestCanMan

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

"Pflacebo" isn't even a word you silly dingbat.

You just wrote it. Seems pretty wordy now, don't it? 

It has an obvious and easily understandable meaning, and it's quite relevant in our day and age. 

It's a "word". 

An example of its proper usage is something like this:

"Vaxtards and vax-Nazis valued their Pflacebo above all else. No manner of discrimination against their fellow Canadians was too severe for them. They cheered as people lost their jobs, and they felt no remorse when others caved into the pressure and took the Pflacebo even though they didn't need it, and suffered serious, debilitating side-effects."

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

It has an obvious and easily understandable meaning, and it's quite relevant in our day and age. 

It's a "word". 

"Vaxtards and vax-Nazis valued their Pflacebo above all else. No manner of discrimination against their fellow Canadians was too severe for them. They cheered as people lost their jobs, and they felt no remorse when others caved into the pressure and took the Pflacebo even though they didn't need it, and suffered serious, debilitating side-effects."

771 posts and you know what??

Nothing has changed, nothing will change, it is what it is, like it or not but you keep on keeping on LOL

All your whining and arguing is in vain, ineffectual and to no purpose.

Your Don Quixote crusade gets you nowhere :)

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You know how much of a pathetic, weaselly lie that is, right?

Nope. It's the unvarnished truth. Until such time as you're hunted down by health authorities and dragged into the street and injected against your will you'll simply sound like a loon howling at the moon.

That's like: "You're free to give me your lunch money if you don't want to get punched in the face", only it's a far worse deal. You're losing way more money (tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars) and the pain is far more real than a punch in the face. 

No, that would be a lot closer to someone strapping you to a gurney.

It's sad that I never lost any respect for you when you wrote that post.

Wah.

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a "word". 

I'll look forward to seeing it included in the next edition of Merriam Websters - no doubt its close to the top of their list of contenders.

51 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

771 posts and you know what??

Nothing has changed, nothing will change, it is what it is, like it or not but you keep on keeping on LOL

All your whining and arguing is in vain, ineffectual and to no purpose.

Your Don Quixote crusade gets you nowhere :)

Nothing will change for you, because you're not smart. 

Other people deserve to know that the vaccine isn't preventing infection or death. You can still get covid FYI, but you will never know that until CTV or CNN say it. 

Eventually they'll have to notice that when 15% of people were unvaxed, only 15% of new covid deaths came from the unvxed.

Yes, you are still clueless despite my best efforts to educate you. That lumps you into the group known as "vaxtards". 

The fact that you inflict your lack of knowledge on other people, and advocate for them to suffer as long as they remain non-compliant, lumps yu into the group "vax-Nazis".  

Information can't pierce your level of willful ignorance. Congrats?

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nope. It's the unvarnished truth. Until such time as you're hunted down by health authorities and dragged into the street and injected against your will you'll simply sound like a loon howling at the moon.

By your own admission, people were forced. 

You said "forced to make a choice", aka "forced to make a "free" choice between two bad options", which is still forced. 

Yes, you're a weasel for saying that.