Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

On 10/28/2022 at 9:20 PM, WestCanMan said:

Back on Dec 14 of 2020, when they started keeping track of this stat, there were 38 million unvaxed and 0 vaxed. Do you understand that? Guess whether there were more unvaxed deaths on that day or quadruple vaxed...

Sure I understand that, but I also understand that if the vaccine was as fake or completely useless as you say there'd be 5 times as many Canadians dead of COVID today.  Where are they?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Sure I understand that, but I also understand that if the vaccine was as fake or completely useless as you say there'd be 5 times as many Canadians dead of COVID today.  Where are they?

No, there would not be. What you're saying is pure speculation without even a weak attempt at science or stats. 

86% pseudovaxed, 86% of covid deaths are from multi-pseudovaxed. 

• Like 1

Just now, WestCanMan said:

No, there would not be. What you're saying is pure speculation without even a weak attempt at science or stats. 

Did you see Crowder earlier? He could only stream on Rumble as YouTube is looking to give him a third strike.

EXCLUSIVE: UNDERTAKER EXPLAINS "MYSTERIOUS" CLOTTING PHENOMENON! | Louder with Crowder

https://rumble.com/v1r2ts2--live-daily-show-louder-with-crowder.html

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I said it based on what you said, that the vaccine is fake - then everyone would be dying at the same rate, correct?

Only if the vaccine is fake.

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm just going by the infobase website that you linked. 

Which says the very same thing your source says - that the 14% of our population that is unvaccinated account for half the deaths.

I'm just waiting for you to finally settled on telling us it's the virus that's fake.  

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Which says the very same thing your source says - that 14% of the unvaccinated population account for half the deaths.

I'm just waiting for you to finally settled on telling us it's the virus that's fake.  

It never said that at all.

97% of Canadians were unvaxed for part of that period. By your own ijjit math, I could just as easily say "97% of Canadians were unvaxed yet they account for less than 50% of the deaths."

The only thing that we can do with those graphs is watch them over time and make comparisons between the dates. 

There's a really good reason why they don't have a graph of the dead in each reporting period - it would not look flattering. for the vax.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It never said that at all.

Okay, so you're using the graph to illustrate what you're saying, that the vaccine is fake meaning the rate of death is precisely the same for everyone.

So why do the columns in your sources only add up to 10's of thousands of Canadians dead of COVID instead of 100's of thousands?

Edited by eyeball

43 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So why do the columns in your sources only add up to 10's of thousands of Canadians dead of COVID instead of 100's of thousands?

Because the official death count for the 3 yrs of covid in Canada is just over 46,000 as of Oct. 28.

And we all know that number is inflated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Because the official death count for the 3 yrs of covid in Canada is just over 46,000 as of Oct. 28.

And we all know that number is inflated.

Who's this we you're talking about, the vast VAST majority of medical experts around the planet?

Inflated by whom and why not to mention how given the number of experts tasked with understanding and dealing with it?

Let me guess, they're all in on it.

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

Who's this we you're talking about, the vast VAST majority of medical experts around the planet?

Inflated by whom and why not to mention how given the number of experts tasked with understanding and dealing with it?

Let me guess, they're all in on it.

It’s fake and everybody’s in on it.  Instead of looking at the data you’re just repeating those two lines.

There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

given the number of experts tasked with understanding and dealing with it?

The death signal showed up in the VAERS system, Yellow Card system, EuroVigi, etc over a year ago.  

You are right, that is the question, Eyeball:

Why did they want to hide the data?

Why are they continuing to hide it?

I have my theories.

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

Okay, so you're using the graph to illustrate what you're saying, that the vaccine is fake meaning the rate of death is precisely the same for everyone.

It's not "precise", but it's a good ballpark figure. 

The "unavxed in 2020" stats didn't project to "hundreds of thousands of deaths in Canada by Nov 2022".

Two charts are attached.

One shows the number of cases (which is not exactly accurate at the best of times, and testing wasn't even done that much early in 2020). The only thing I'd note on that graph is that cases weren't really all that low in early 2022, after 85% of us were "vaxed".

The other chart shows the number of deaths, which is far more reliable than cases, because tracking deaths was "easier". All 7B of us could be infected right now and the only "positives" would be among those tested, but when people die we tend to notice. 

Anyways....

Look at "flu season trends" compared to "vaccination rate" trends. Do you see a seasonal flu fluctuation in the death rates, or a trend that shows "rising vaccination rates resulting in a massive lessening of the death toll" in the chart below, from health Canada? I think you can clearly see what happens in late Dec/early Jan vs July/August. 

April and May of '22 were actually much worse than April and May of '21. How do you 'splain that away with an 85+ percent "vaccination" rate? 

January of 2022 was actually much worse than January of 2021. How do you 'splain that away with an 85+ percent "vaccination" rate? 

That's completely not what you'd expect when 85% of Canadians were vaccinated. And just remember, at every step, vaxed and unvaxed deaths were in lock step with their proportion of the population.

@Hodad will hate this chart too. Real world data and covid vax promises never jive. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 8.56.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 8.48.28 AM.png

Edited by WestCanMan

While remembering that 86% of us are vaxed and 86% of our covid deaths come from the vaxed, look at this chart that shows how many people died of covid each month since the beginning of the pandemic. 

Does it look like covid deaths plummeted after the vax rollout? I sure as F don't see that.....

Look at Jan of '21 compared to January of '22. Deaths are actually UP in Jan of 2022, despite massive vaccination stats, and the vaxed death rate matched the unvaxed death rate - 86% to 86%.

Look at April and May of '21 vs '22. Deaths are actually up in 2022, and the vaxed death rate matched the unvaxed death rate again.

Ask yourself: if 0% of us were vaxxed against polio, TB, smallpox etc, in 2021, and 86% of us were vaxed against those things in 2022, would you expect more deaths in 2021 or 2022? 

Would you expect the same number of deaths/hundred people in both the vaxed and unvaxed groups? 

VAX is BULLshit, clap, clap, clapclapclap.

VAX is BULLshit, clap, clap, clapclapclap.

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 8.48.28 AM.png

FYI, the big spike at the beginning isn't the normal "flu season", it's our initial exposure to covid in early spring of 2020. The flu seasons are centered around Dec/Jan of each winter. 

The two flu seasons on this chart are winter of 2020/21 and 2021/22. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

You are right, that is the question, Eyeball:

Why did they want to hide the data?

Why are they continuing to hide it?

I have my theories.

Yes but because you refuse to present them to people in a position to put them to the test you actually have squat.

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The suuccess you people had in making things worse.

Or......just maybe.....the doctors and scientists who were following 100 years of epidemiological science and warned that mass vaccinating with a leaky vaccine during a pandemic would result in variants escaping at faster than normal rates and loss of immune function, which would then result in vaccinated people becoming sicker and interfering with the possibility of herd immunity.....and all this has proven correct.

Which means it's actually "you people" that has made things worse, both for yourselves and for everyone else.

Thanks to "you people", herd immunity is no longer possible in highly vaccinated countries because the jabs have damaged your immune system so badly that you can't fight off covid any more, or any other infection or illness.

I reluctantly use "you people"  because I am sick to death of the way the media and authorities have brainwashed you all into dividing, hating and vilifying those who have, ultimately, been proven correct.

Please read my post on the trickle thread about why we are seeing surges of RSV in children. 

Sorrynotsorry, eyeball but it's the vaccinated suffering right now.  The vaccinated people at my work are all sick - AGAIN.  We unvaccinated are noticing it. 

Time to wake up and stop parroting headline cliches. Do the work of researching for yourself, or STFU already. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You haven't provided one link to prove any of your parroting of headline cliches.

I didn't need to, WCM provided it.

Anyway it appears you're also choosing to ignore the difference between the rate of something and a total by defaulting to ridiculous conspiracy theories. I guess that's why you don't present your theories to anyone that matters. Deep down you know full well why they're regarded as nonsense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I didn't need to, WCM provided it.

Anyway it appears you're also choosing to ignore the difference between the rate of something and a total by defaulting to ridiculous conspiracy theories. I guess that's why you don't present your theories to anyone that matters. Deep down you know full well why they're regarded as nonsense.

I actually don't.

What I don't understand is why the data from the Pfizer and Moderna trials, their own bloody data, shows more than 4x the occurrence of RSV in vaccinated children than in the placebo group, but our authorities are running around in circles unable to explain why we're seeing surges of RSV in children or why they're pushing jabs for healthy children when so many other countries have banned them or why when things are going this badly they keep telling people "You just more and more and more of it, every 3 months!" or why people are still buying the gong show they're selling.

14 minutes ago, Goddess said:

What I don't understand is why the data from the Pfizer and Moderna trials, their own bloody data, shows more than 4x the occurrence of RSV in vaccinated children than in the placebo group,

but does it actually show that?  Can you cite this?  You've a tendency to make claims like this where the data you reference doesn't even support what you're saying.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

but does it actually show that?  Can you cite this?  You've a tendency to make claims like this where the data you reference doesn't even support what you're saying.  

Yes. It actually says that.

The screenshots and links to both trials are on the trickle thread.

I've supported absolutely everything I've said with links to probably over 100 studies and data sets. Just because you refuse to read them, doesn't mean I haven't provided the links or that they don't exist.

You're like a 2 year old with a wubbie over his head who thinks no one can see him because he can't see from under the wubbie.

Read the info, studies and data or don't, IDGAF. But stop lying about me not providing links.

Eyeball makes all kinds of statements of stats and never provides a link but you just accept whatever headline he parrots and reject the actual studies and data.

The brainwashing certainly worked on you.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Eyeball makes all kinds of statements of stats and never provides a link but you just accept whatever headline he parrots and reject the actual studies and data.

The brainwashing certainly worked on you.

My statements are based on the very same links provided by you people.

You're still refusing to acknowledge the mistake WestCanMan insists on making when talking about about rates and totals. Why do you do that?

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

The suuccess you people had in making things worse.

You're running out of bs eyeball. 

I'm sorry that the vax doesn't work. Get healthier. Eat less meat and go for more walks. Eat more raw vegetables. Take some vitamins. Wear sunscreen. Drink less alcohol. Don't smoke. Blah blah blah, blahblahblah-blahBLAHblah. Pills aren't always the answer (sorry big pharma). 

Everything I said is proven to provide more benefits than just "increasing your chances of surviving covid." ?