Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

43 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I am with the billion others that took it.

The point of this isn't whether you took it or not because that doesn't make one iota of difference in the long run.

The point is that you supported every single bit of vax-Naziism this whole time. 

Now you know that it was completely unwarranted. The Pflacebo is shit.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 1.49.22 PM.png

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The point of this isn't whether you took it or not because that doesn't make one iota of difference in the long run.

The point is that you supported every single bit of vax-Naziism this whole time. 

Now you know that it was completely unwarranted. The Pflacebo is shit.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 1.49.22 PM.png

Nope, my glass of reality tastes good.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope, my glass of reality tastes good.

86% of Canadians are vaccinated, and 88% of covid deaths in the last 4 months were among the multi-vaxed. 

That's reality.

You can come out from under your covid blankie now, but leave Justin there plz:

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 1.54.26 PM.png

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

86% of Canadians are vaccinated, ....

That's reality.

Y.....

My glass or reality was good. Might even have a few more :)

Time to go and talk to the folks that agree with you as you said you were going to do.

It just upsets you when talking to me LOL

You going to get internet in that bunker of yours ?? LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You trying to hold out hope that your magic anti-covid blankie "weewy weewy works" make me laugh.

Try an emotional support animal. Lots of you guys seem to need these again: 

Chuckle. What a childish post. Still coming at me??

Why? You get nowhere.

I do not need support or reinforcement, seems you do though LOL

I am going to be civil with you.

I have told you that I took and will take boosters because of my fight with cancer. Chemo, radiation, surgery ,more chemo have left me somewhat immuno-comprimised as well as with post cancer issues. This is a proper precaution for me.

There are billions of people that have taken vaccinations for reasons known to themselves and they did what they decided was best for themselves.

I have never besmirched anti vaxxers and only said they made a choice and suffer the consequences of their decisions. I have besmirched those that adamantly have made fun of or tried to embarrass those that did get vaccinated. I have always said the choice is yours and live with that choice.

For every anti vax statement or link you produce, I can easily provide a pro link. It can be a never ending pissing contest. There is no lose in the health of people issue. People have to decide for themselves and calling people names that disagree with you is not in the best interest of their health.

Edited by ExFlyer

53 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Chuckle. What a childish post. Still coming at me??

Why? You get nowhere.

I do not need support or reinforcement, seems you do though LOL

You don't need support to just keep your head up your ass, no, but no one else is trying to deny the facts any longer EF, just you. 

Take whatever comfort you want from the fact that you're the last holdout. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't need support to just keep your head up your ass, no, but no one else is trying to deny the facts any longer EF, just you. 

Take whatever comfort you want from the fact that you're the last holdout. 

Civility is certainly not part of your repertoire.

Yeah, the last, me and more than a billion others :)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Civility is certainly not part of your repertoire.

Yeah, the last, me and more than a billion others :)

The jab is less popular now among adults than it was in early 2021, back when people thought that it might work, and before they knew that it doesn't slow the spread of covid at all.

You can get 10 jabs if you want, I don't care. Good luck with that.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

The truth is coming out.

TBH, Fauci himself said that the viral load in the nasopharynx of pseudo-vaccinated people is exactly the same as that of unjabbed people a long time ago, it just wasn't a popular sentiment so it went unheralded. 

People are just gonna believe what they believe and there's no changing that.

It's like a superstition now. Some people will avoid seeing their reflection in a broken mirror, or they'll throw a pinch of salt over their shoulder after they spill some of it, some people are gonna keep getting the jab and trying to inflict it on others.  

Hopefully we're just at a point where the ridiculous discrimination ends. 

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

86% of Canadians are vaccinated, and 88% of covid deaths in the last 4 months were among the multi-vaxed. 

That's reality.

The government website I provided that says almost 50% of COVID deaths are amongst un-vaccinated people is updated every 4 weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

The government website I provided that says almost 50% of COVID deaths are amongst un-vaccinated people is updated every 4 weeks.

"A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing."

This is from your own link: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/

Cases reported since the start of the vaccination campaign, as of August 28, 2022

Since the start of the vaccination campaign on December 14, 2020, PHAC received case-level vaccine history data for 72.7% (n=2,413,220) of COVID-19 cases aged 5 years or older.

Of these cases:

For definitions of the different vaccination statuses, please refer to the Technical notes and definitions section.

That is from Dec 14 2020 up 'til Aug 28.

The year Two Thousand Twenty. Not 2021. 

The number that you're talking about includes the first day that the vaccine came out. 

There were 38.01 million unvaccinated Canadians on that day and 0.00 vaxed Canadians.

It was a full 4 months before there were even a handful of double-vaxed Canadians.

Now ask yourself, if 99.5% of covid deaths in the first 4 months were unvaxed, during a flu season, how much of a lead did the unvaxed build up in that span of time? The number of double-vaxed didn't start out outnumber the unvaxed until July of 2021, and it wasn't even flu season by that time. The number of deaths in the summer is always far lower than it is from Dec through mid-April. 

So the unvaxed burst out to a roaring start in that stat, your chosen stat, somewhere in the range of several thousand to basically zero, now they're at less than 50%. The vaxed caught up fast, considering they've only experienced 1 flu season. 

If you don't believe that the tally started Dec 14 2020, then go to this spot on the page:

Figure 5.              Distribution             Number              of confirmed COVID-19 cases reported to PHAC by vaccination status as of August 28, 2022

Click the dropdown arrow beside where it says "Distribution" and select "Number". You'll see the chart on the far right switch to the number of deaths, and I think you'll agree that there weren't 4,830 Triple-vaxed deaths in the last 4 weeks.

The stat that they're not showing you (are they hiding it?) is the number of deaths in each category in recent weeks. They've never shown it.

i'll do you a solid eyeball - read this next part and try to understand it.

The only vaccination number that matters is the % of people who are vaxed within the "covid death demographic". Do you follow? No one outside of that category is going to make a significant blip on the radar. Vaxing them all or leaving them all unvaxed just skews the stats.

IE, if you vaccinate 100% of the people between 5-40, all that you'll end up doing is inflating the success rate of the vax. You could say "We vaxed 2 billion people worldwide between 5-40 and only 26 of them died. The vax is a smash hit!"

If you leave them unvaxed then you don't want to count them in vax stats because - they're gonna do just fine either way, just like they did in 2020. Hence - the need for Pfizer to vax young 'uns

if you vaccinate 100% of the people over 70 and no one else, you'll still end up with the very vast majority of deaths among the vaxed. You'd have to admit that "We vaxed 500 million people worldwide and yet 90% of covid deaths occurred within that 5% of the population. The vax is a drastic failure." AGain, the solution is to vax youths.

If you wanna interpret the stats in a slightly more meaningful manner, you'd look at the vax stats among the very elderly. About 97% of people over 80 have at least two 2 shots. That means that the 14% of deaths which come from the unvaxed primarily come from the 3% of oldies who are unvaxed. If you understand that it seems like those 3% are punching above their weight. 

BUT. And it's a big "BUT", like Lizzo-large, even the stat of "over 80" isn't that meaningful, because the ones that really matter are "over 80 with co-morbidities". Elderly people with co-morbidities account for 96% of covid deaths. 

How many people with co-morbidities that are over 80 said "f-it, I'm down to my last few months anyways"? 3%? 10%? 75%? 

It's weird that they'll tell us the stat about "deaths among the elderly with C-Ms" but they won't tell us the vax rate of elderly people who have serious health conditions. Funny how it's always the things that we wanna know that they won't tell us. 

One other thing to consider is that triple-jabbed people make up a surprisingly high % of the deaths. I'm guessing that's the group of people who are trying to stay at the peak of the vax curve because they're right in the peak target demo...? 

What do we know for sure? Tons of multi-vaxed are dying, and there is no good reason to pimp the vax on people under 40 because they don't need to be "saved" and vaxing them doesn't slow down the spread at all. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

Just now, eyeball said:

They're not my conclusions, they're the conclusions of experts and professionals. Hundreds if not thousands of them, they're who you need to convince.

No, your conclusions are your own. No one said that but you.

If you go on https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/ they don't say that 49% of covid deaths in the last 4 week interval were among the unvaxed.

They said:

Data extracted on September 16, 2022 for cases between December 14, 2020 and August 28, 2022.

IE, all the cases between those dates.

then they said:

This section is updated every 4 weeks to reflect changes in how often this data is reported to us.

They just update the total number of deaths since Dec 14 every 4 weeks. They just added the new ones to the total on Aug 28th. 622 days later.

When they say 49% of deaths are among the vaxed they mean "49% over the last 622 days". 

I've attached the stats from Nov 27 of last year. Almost all of the deaths were among the unvaxed at that point because there were basically zero doubled vaxed deaths during the first 4 months (Aril 14 2021), which is the heart of flu season. There was only a meaningful number of dbl-vaxed at the end of May, after flu season was over. Dbl-vaxed deaths only had 5 non-flu-season months to accumulate.

You can see that there were 7861 unvaxed deaths, plus 752 among people who had the first dose but died within the 14-day waiting period, 731 single-vaxed and 981 dbl-vaxed.

Like I said, in the first 4 months after Dec 14 almost every single Canadians was unvaxed, and it was flu season. Roaring head start, remember?

We're only at 10,673 unvaxed deaths now 9 months later.

That means there were only 2,812 unvaxed deaths in the last 9 months.

By contrast, there are over 4,800 triple-vaxed deaths in less than 9 months: 3xers haven't even been around for 9 months. 

Anyways, no one is saying what you're saying but you. They're tricking you into believing that.

"We update the data every 4 weeks" does not mean "This is only data for the last 4 weeks". It is the data for the last 95 weeks.

Like I said, there weren't 4,800 3x-vaxed deaths in the last 4 weeks. Check your math ffs. That would work out to over 60,000 triple-vaxed deaths per year, and we've only had 46K deaths in almost 3 years. 

Let's be honest, you have a job where you never do anything with math or statistics, right? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Let's be honest, you have a job where you never do anything with math or statistics, right? 

Nothing beyond the simple day to day chores most people perform. I haven't had to break out the parallel rulers and dividers in some time. There is lots of math behind some aspects of my work that's performed automatically by instruments I use and some that is entrusted to engineers and experts who's advice and instructions I'm required to pay attention to. I'm certainly not allowed to factor in the gender identities or ideological motives of ship stability experts in the decisions I make. I mean, lives may hang in the balance right?

So you have phd's and degrees in mathamatics, statistics, epidemiology and immunization?

By the way, you seem to be avoiding my suggestions to submit your conclusions to authorities that could actually do something useful with them.  Why shouldn't you?  Does your kid who can't play hockey because you won't have him vaccinated know his old man is sitting on information that could get him into the game?

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

Nothing beyond the simple day to day chores most people perform. I haven't had to break out the parallel rulers and dividers in some time. There is lots of math behind some aspects of my work that's performed automatically by instruments I use and some that is entrusted to engineers and experts who's advice and instructions I'm required to pay attention to. I'm certainly not allowed to factor in the gender identities or ideological motives of ship stability experts in the decisions I make. I mean, lives may hang in the balance right?

So you have phd's and degrees in mathamatics, statistics, epidemiology and immunization?

By the way, you seem to be avoiding my suggestions to submit your conclusions to authorities that could actually do something useful with them.  Why shouldn't you?  Does your kid who can't play hockey because you won't have him vaccinated know his old man is sitting on information that could get him into the game?

Baseball, not hockey, and he could play here, he just couldn't go to tournaments in the US.

Back to the central theme of our debate, there are not 49% of covid deaths among the unvaxed now, it is approximately 12%. The number you were citing is the cumulative stat for deaths between Dec 14 2020 and more recent dates, refreshed every 4 weeks.

The reason that 49% of the deaths are among the unvaxed is there were so many covid deaths in the flu season of '20/21, and all 38 million Canadians were unvaxed. Vaxed deaths quickly surpassed them once we had a vaxed population. 

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

What are they telling you? The column on the left is actually the number of lives saved by following your advice but Statista is lying to us?

The column on the left is the number of people who died in the first 5 months of flu season, when 38M Canadians were unvaxxed.

That number has gone from 7,800 to 10,600 since then, up by approximately 2,800, while multi-vaxed deaths went up to 9,800, an increase of almost 9,000. 

The number that statista is relaying to you from StatsCan is in no way a rate because at the start there were 0% vaxed and 100% unvaxed, and now there are 86% vaxed and 14% unvaxed. 

If you want to look at a stat that relays a rate, to a very great extent, you have to look at the number of deaths between two dates which are reasonably close, and then compare the number of deaths in a category to the proportion of people in that category.

88 of 100 deaths appearing in a group that has 88% of the people in it would be expected if you gave them a placebo.

6 of 100 deaths appearing in a group that has 88% of the people in it would be an amazing success, they'd have to be doing something right. We saw that kind of success in Uttar Pradesh and nowhere else - but what they did "didn't work" according to the vax orthodoxy.