Trucker's Convoy

West

30 minutes ago, ironstone said:

In a stunning admission for a government official, Canadian Justice Minister David Lametti admitted the political motivations for seizing bank accounts during a television appearance today.

Minister Lametti told CTV News today, citizens identified as supporting President Donald Trump are subject to “de-banking” as part of the Canadian government’s official target identification process.

During the segment, Justice Minister Lametti hedged and dodged questioning about what terms and conditions the Canadian government is using to instruct the RCMP and financial institutions.  However, after equating the Trudeau order to the same principles around terrorism, the ‘Justice Minister’ finally said:

...”If you are a member of a pro Trump movement who is donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to this kind of thing, then you ought to be worried.”

Social credit in action 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't buy into the Klaus Schwab story, but I also don't understand why every leftist in the country was downplaying covid and giving the worst possible advice until the middle of March, and then they suddenly assumed declared themselves the champions of the fight against covid. Did a poll come out or something? 

Also, I think you may have been sheltered in your echo chamber a little bit. I have come across lots of left-wingers who think the pandemic is a corporate plot to sell pharmaceuticals for profit. Some even think it was created by the single-use plastics industry because it has driven up of the price of plastic resin with all the plastic wrap and gloves and masks being manufactured.

They tend to be people on the edges of the political spectrum who, for some reason, are incapable of understanding how impossible it would be to fake a worldwide pandemic. On the left, their numbers are lower (which is why you think they're invisible), but on the right, it seems, the idiots have taken over the asylum 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Were you angry in 1919 when they rode in on horses and killed strikers in the street in Winnipeg? That was some real violence. Not an old lady posing for photographs pretending she was hurt.

A mostly peaceful cavalry charge. It was awesome.

17 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It seems like that's what you wanted, a bunch of martyrs and you are disappointed the police didn't oblige.

You can pretend that MLK and Ghandi were evil to the core. Why not bring-up all their faults? Forget what they actually did.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You can pretend that MLK and Ghandi were evil to the core. Why not bring-up all their faults? Forget what they actually did.

the most significant thing to remember about Gandhi

is that he was killed by his own people

he went to Pakistan to make peace

then he was killed by RSS, Hindu Nationalists

they didn't want peace, so Gandhi jee had to go

that's the same party that is running India now, Modi is RSS

not a history lesson for you

just for the general public reading the forum

59 minutes ago, ironstone said:

In a stunning admission for a government official, Canadian Justice Minister David Lametti admitted the political motivations for seizing bank accounts during a television appearance today.

Minister Lametti told CTV News today, citizens identified as supporting President Donald Trump are subject to “de-banking” as part of the Canadian government’s official target identification process.

During the segment, Justice Minister Lametti hedged and dodged questioning about what terms and conditions the Canadian government is using to instruct the RCMP and financial institutions.  However, after equating the Trudeau order to the same principles around terrorism, the ‘Justice Minister’ finally said:

...”If you are a member of a pro Trump movement who is donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to this kind of thing, then you ought to be worried.”

Right, so that implicates the government in using the legal system to punish political opponents.  That’s totally illegal and any judge with a modicum of decency would call that removing the constitutional rights of people whose views you don’t like, even when the views themselves are completely lawful.  Ouch, Lametti is in trouble.  Another SNC but on a much larger scale because of the damage to personal finances and reputations.  Wow!   They’re trying to outlaw the opposition.  Hitler did that.

He just equated Trump supporters with terrorists.  Wow.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Also, I think you may have been sheltered in your echo chamber a little bit. I have come across lots of left-wingers who think the pandemic is a corporate plot to sell pharmaceuticals for profit.

I've floated the idea here that vaxing people between 5-40 is just to drive up vax success rates and make money but not one leftist here has ever contemplated it.

The only thing that Justin worked harder on than the vax rates was getting SNC's fat outta the fire, and one "Michel Fournier" profited to the tune of $2.3M when he helped them get a single bridge contract. Trudeau was getting them access to a lot more than that.

Could Trudeau himself be getting SNC bucks and big pharma bucks? Of course. If his off-shore accounts haven't been jammed already, his windfall could just be deferred until he's off the public tit. 

The Dems also flipped from vax skeptics to pro-vax pretty quickly when the keys to the whitehouse were theirs. I wonder if they ever would have been pro-vax if Trump was the only guy in line to benefit from some kickback action. 

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Right, so that implicates the government in using the legal system to punish political opponents.  That’s totally illegal and any judge with a modicum of decency would call that removing the constitutional rights of people whose views you don’t like, even when the views themselves are completely lawful.  Ouch, Lametti is in trouble.  Another SNC but on a much larger scale because of the damage to personal finances and reputations.  Wow!   They’re trying to outlaw the opposition.  Hitler did that.  

Didn't money change hands between the Trudeau foundation and the Clinton foundation? Or Cdn taxpayer dollars go to the Clinton foundation or some such? SONOFABITCH! ALL 38M OF US MIGHT GET OUR ACCOUNTS FROZEN IF THAT'S THE CASE! WE'RE ALL GUILTY!!!!!!!! ?

Didn't foreign donations to the Trudeau foundation go from zero to "way more than Canadian donations" when he became an MP?

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/money-began-to-rain-on-trudeau-foundation-once-justin-took-over-liberals-analysis-shows

Money began to rain on Trudeau Foundation once Justin took over Liberals, analysis shows

Leader.

Trudeau Foundation

Article content

Last Monday, interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose wrote to the conflict of interest and ethics commissioner and to the lobbying commissioner, asking them to investigate Liberal fundraising practices — and in particular, whether people might be using donations to the charitable Trudeau Foundation to gain influence with the government.

Are foreign donations really a bad thing Mr Prime Minister?

Physician, heal thyself.

36 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

A mostly peaceful cavalry charge. It was awesome.

Yes, that's what I figured you'd say about that particular murder of protesters by mounted police. That's why I brought it up.

Certainly makes you look delicate considering nobody on your side was even hurt. Not sure about the journalists you "peacefully" assaulted though 

Edited by BubberMiley

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the most significant thing to remember about Gandhi

is that he was killed by his own people

he went to Pakistan to make peace

then he was killed by RSS, Hindu Nationalists

they didn't want peace, so Gandhi jee had to go

that's the same party that is running India now, Modi is RSS

not a history lesson for you

just for the general public reading the forum

Thank ya kindly sir! 

I've always been fascinated by history, but a little less now as I become fully aware of how little truth there is in the world.

I always had the BS factor pegged at 10-25%, sometimes more, now I think it probably averages 75-85%. 

The story of MacBeth is a classic example of an 85%er. It's pure propaganda written by a silver-tongued smut-merchant for a royal about the man's own bloodline. Hmmmm, compelling stuff Willie. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Didn't money change hands between the Trudeau foundation and the Clinton foundation? Or Cdn taxpayer dollars go to the Clinton foundation or some such? SONOFABITCH! ALL 38M OF US MIGHT GET OUR ACCOUNTS FROZEN IF THAT'S THE CASE! WE'RE ALL GUILTY!!!!!!!! ?

Didn't foreign donations to the Trudeau foundation go from zero to "way more than Canadian donations" when he became an MP?

Yup they’re breaking laws and using the fake crisis that they manufactured by refusing to meet with or respond to the protesters in order to cripple political opponents financially and through criminal charges.  This is full-on Caucescu’s Romania.  So they have two options: Either they totally back off the unjustified Emergencies Act and unscientific, unconstitutional vaccine mandates OR they cling to power and absurdly try to extend their powers further.  The second choice lands them in jail.  The first choice becomes more impossible every passing day.  Ha, what they don’t get is that many Canadians would rather be under Trump’s leadership than our dictator — by far actually.   Wow these guys are unbelievable.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Yes, that's what I figured you'd say about that particular murder of protesters by mounted police. That's why I brought it up.

It was the most unnecessary cavalry movement ever. If our leader wasn't a fascist there wouldn't have even been a protest.

Not sure about the journalists you "peacefully" assaulted though 

Trudeau's minions have peacefully assaulted Rebel News reporters for years and they didn't even deserve it. At least the Global News reporters earned their gob, even if people will suffer far too greatly for it. 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Thank ya kindly sir! 

I've always been fascinated by history, but a little less now as I become fully aware of how little truth there is in the world.

I always had the BS factor pegged at 10-25%, sometimes more, now I think it probably averages 75-85%. 

The story of MacBeth is a classic example of an 85%er. It's pure propaganda written by a silver-tongued smut-merchant for a royal about the man's own bloodline. Hmmmm, compelling stuff Willie. 

so it's Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh

that means "National Volunteer Organization"

right wing Hindu nationalist paramilitaries

it's like the Hindu IRA

• Like 1

Seems to me, and I ain't no lawyer, that the Emergency Act is federal, meaning it applies everywhere in Canada. The government also indicated they can extended it as long as the "threat" to Canada exists.

If Canadians start protesting in their own home towns in, whether that be in Alberta or someplace even further west of there doesn't matter. The government can direct the Crown to prosecute them, then claim the emergency still exists and continue extending the Act. Protesting is effectively rendered illegal in Canada.

In fact, even writing the post could be illegal...   :huh:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems to me, and I ain't no lawyer, that the Emergency Act is federal, meaning it applies everywhere in Canada. The government also indicated they can extended it as long as the "threat" to Canada exists.

If Canadians start protesting in their own home towns in, whether that be in Alberta or someplace even further west of there doesn't matter. The government can direct the Crown to prosecute them, then claim the emergency still exists and continue extending the Act. Protesting is effectively rendered illegal in Canada.

Not sure man. I've never lived in a dictatorship before. 

38 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Well...illegal for you, assuming you're not one of the various bizarre exceptions.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I see. So protests that benefit Mr. Trudeau by hurting his political opponents are still allowed.

Check

Oddly, all the Natives, Sikhs, Chinese, Japanese, Muslims, etc at the peaceful protest weren't included in those exceptions.  

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Oddly, all the Natives, Sikhs, Chinese, Japanese, Muslims, etc at the peaceful protest weren't included in those exceptions.  

Most of the protestors weren't the right race.  Especially for Justin.  White male guilt doesn't work with a group of mostly white men.

This is the most racist PM in many, many decades.  When he sees someone he doesn't see a human being he sees their skin color first and foremost, and their gender.

I saw Justin on a campaign stop during the 2015 election campaign.  His security detail was 100% people of color.  I thought that was weird at the time.  I guess I didn't know what we were in for.