Trucker's Convoy

West

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. The clip provided by BubberM is conclusive.  If you won't accept that then you are being dishonest
2. You're changing the argument.  There is more than a 'shred' of evidence now tying King to his unsavory views.  So no more of this blanched gasping when Trudeau and others express skepticism of the progressiveness of the organizers, hm ?

1. No its not. You claim that him quoting a book by a globalist is somehow evidence of where supremacy.

2. No I'm not. That's at the heart of this thing. We shouldn't agree with the protest against vaccine mandates because one guy in the crowd said some questionable things that may or may not be taken out of context. 

Thats at the very least trudeaus argument.. we saw it with his shameful attacks on a few million who showed up to a protest because one guy held a nazi flag. You agree or no?

5 minutes ago, West said:

1. No its not. You claim that him quoting a book by a globalist is somehow evidence of where supremacy.

2. No I'm not. That's at the heart of this thing. We shouldn't agree with the protest against vaccine mandates because one guy in the crowd said some questionable things that may or may not be taken out of context. 

Thats at the very least trudeaus argument.. we saw it with his shameful attacks on a few million who showed up to a protest because one guy held a nazi flag. You agree or no?

1. He said the research in our country ... dictated by other cultures ... Muslims, Zionists...

Quote:
"Yep I said Zionists because there's your root of your problem"

2. Nope - you can agree with Nazis and racists on lots of things without being a Nazi or racist.  It's really fine with me.  But stop dabbing your eyes with tears when people say there's White Supremacy at the heart of it.

Trudeau never said one Nazi flag - he said that the organizers held racist views.  So far we have only focused on one guy but there's evidence on the other ones too.

Trudeau's assertion is completely reasonable, sorry.  Nobody reasonable would look at Mr. King's video and think he's not adherent to racist theories.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. He said the research in our country ... dictated by other cultures ... Muslims, Zionists...

Quote:
"Yep I said Zionists because there's your root of your problem"

2. Nope - you can agree with Nazis and racists on lots of things without being a Nazi or racist.  It's really fine with me.  But stop dabbing your eyes with tears when people say there's White Supremacy at the heart of it.

Trudeau never said one Nazi flag - he said that the organizers held racist views.  So far we have only focused on one guy but there's evidence on the other ones too.

Trudeau's assertion is completely reasonable, sorry.  Nobody reasonable would look at Mr. King's video and think he's not adherent to racist theories.

1. Look around dude. Not saying it's the "zionists" but when you have foreigners buying up a shit load of real estate in Vancouver, as an example, then letting it sit empty you are driving up the price of everything. 

It's now somehow "racist" to not approve of mass foreign buy up of our industry.

2. No that's exactly what your argument is. Trudeau has been yammering on about how members of the opposition who are decedent's of holocaust survivors are "standing with the swastika" by opposing a draconian emergency measures act which allows the government to suspend bank accounts without due process. 

Edited by West

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Ok, but we can also say that it's understandable why someone would think that there are more than a few bad apples in the bunch... whether or not it actually discredits the ENTIRE movement is another story.

Sure. I'll go that far.

2. Soooooo.... because we have filmed evidence of Pat King, that proves that Trudeau is an evil POS when the camera is off ?  Is that it ?  ? 

No, we have evidence of Trudeau calling unvaccinated people racists and misogynists, and asking people if we should be tolerated.

It's bizarre that the greasy little skid would think that he can say something like that. It's why there was a convoy all the way across Canada, and why people stayed there 24/7 for 3 weeks.

Trudeau's a worthless, gutless, god-damned loser and Canadians are thinking about whether or not to tolerate him now. 

I hate Pat King now that I've seen his videos, but the enemy of my enemy is my [can't bring myself to say it]. It's like siding with Stalin to defeat Hitler in WWII. It's gross, but as bad as PKing is, he's the lesser of two evils right now. If he was the PM then Trudeau would be my [still can't say it]. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, West said:

You are clearly ignorant ?. Watch the unedited version of the clip

How stupid of a liar does one have to be to think people would believe this guy is actually just quoting from a "globalist handbook". No wonder you guys are so easily manipulated.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I hate Pat King now that I've seen his videos, but the enemy of my enemy is my [can't bring myself to say it]. It's like siding with Stalin to defeat Hitler in WWII. 

So Trudeau wasn't out of line when he said there are racist elements in the convoy organization after all. He never called all anti-vaxxers racist. Just Pat King. And you admit now that was totally justified.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

And you can hereby drop this 'shred of evidence' angle now.  You can however state that you don't care about the evidence...

Not really.

For sure there's evidence against Pat King, and IMO his associates have no excuse for being with him either now, but the notion that the Freedom Convoy was about being racists is just bullshit.

I personally have a theory that eveil people love power and make their lives about getting it, that's why you see so few decent people leading countries and so many Stalin/Hitler/Hillary/Trudeau types.

It was a bunch of snakes that led the vagina hat march in DC (one of them was part of a gang that raped and tortured a gay man to death), snakes led the BLM riots, and snakes ran the Freedom Convoy. The Freedom Convoy wasn't even comparable to those two in terms of class, decorum and demeanour. They were just repugnant. 

7 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

How stupid of a liar does one have to be to think people would believe this guy is actually just quoting from a "globalist handbook". No wonder you guys are so easily manipulated.

Don't know man. Think it's pretty self evident that there's alot of foreign buy up especially in big cities ?. Wasn't it the liberals that just put a tax on foreign ownership it it's not your primary residence?

Do you think it's right for a Sihk to engage in race/religion based Hiring or should they have to abide by anti-discrimination laws if they are to run a business?

Edited by West

6 minutes ago, West said:

Don't know man. Think it's pretty self evident that there's alot of foreign buy up especially in big cities ?.

Yeah, I was just showing how he is racist. I wasn't saying you don't agree with him.

You gave up on that "quoting a globalist handbook" diversion pretty quick. You should have kept at it. I bet you could have convinced yourself.

Edited by BubberMiley

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So Trudeau wasn't out of line when he said there are racist elements in the convoy organization after all. He never called all anti-vaxxers racist. Just Pat King. And you admit now that was totally justified.

Not true at all. He didn't differentiate:

“We all know people who are deciding whether or not they are willing to get vaccinated, and we will do our very best to try to convince them. However, there is still a part of the population (that) is fiercely against it. [I'm "fiercely" against his bullshit. How am I excluded from this part, based on his words?]

“They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. [still don't see any separation] It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space. [leftists always claim that the unvaxed are a small group of people, just like they claim that conservative and republican voters are a small group. Actual vote counts disagree.]

“This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?"  

Where's the part where he narrowed the scope of his vitriol to a small percentage of the unvaxed? He only narrowed the scope down to those who are "fiercely against" the vaccinations. 

That's hate speech. Plain and simple. 

5 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Yeah, I was just showing how he is racist. I wasn't saying you don't agree with him.

You gave up on that "quoting a globalist handbook" diversion pretty quick. You should have kept at it. I bet you could have convinced yourself.

That's what he was doing in one of the previous clips you folks put up. 

Don't you agree?

Is it racist to point out the amount of foreign buy up in Vancouver and request that sihks follow the law as it pertains to race/religion based Hiring?

Edited by West

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I don't buy into the Klaus Schwab story, but I also don't understand why every leftist in the country was downplaying covid and giving the worst possible advice until the middle of March, and then they suddenly assumed declared themselves the champions of the fight against covid. Did a poll come out or something? 

It's like if your grandma suddenly woke up from a deep slumber, grabbed a rolling pin, and ended the BLM riots and the Freedom Convoy singlehandedly. "Uhhhh, where'd that come from grandma? You didn't even drink your tea yet." 

7 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I think your world view has, again, been affected by the Internet and how debates are presented there. In the real world, it's not nearly so partisan. Although I will grant that there is less respect among the right for science and healthcare workers.

Yours is the side that fires healthcare workers for not getting vaccinated after calling them hero’s while working tirelessly throughout the pandemic when there were no vaccines.  Yours is also the side that insists biological men can become biological women and vice versa, and that men can get pregnant.  Tell us more about science! ?

A protest by those to whom Mommy "mandated" that you shouldn't eat dog shit or you'll get worms who went out and willingly ate dog shit everyday of their own free will and are now claiming that because they personally didn't get worms, Mommy was therefore lying.

With a bunch of others claiming the gov't that can barely manage to get their EI or Pension claim processed is capable of staging great conspiracies and manipulating the free-est for profit media, even though that's what exposed every time.

But then again, many point to grainy 1947 B&W photos as proof of extraterrestials in a time when a cop can't even fart without being on YouTube...

35 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

He may have. But that's completely unrelated to his racist rant (where he does explicitly claim he isn't racist and loves all "culturals").

Which are you referring to? The one where he expresses concern over people being fired for not being sihk or the one where he expresses concern for foreign investors buying up the property and resources in Canada? 

I too am concerned about people who don't live in Canada driving property prices through the roof. It's destabilizing our country whether you think it's "racist" to point out or not

6 minutes ago, West said:

Which are you referring to? The one where he expresses concern over people being fired for not being sihk or the one where he expresses concern for foreign investors buying up the property and resources in Canada? 

I think I was clear. The one where he says the Zionists are the root of all our problems.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Yours is the side that fires healthcare workers for not getting vaccinated after calling them hero’s while working tirelessly throughout the pandemic when there were no vaccines.  Yours is also the side that insists biological men can become biological women and vice versa, and that men can get pregnant.  Tell us more about science! ?

This is one thing that I'd like to comment on as a trans. An issue that riles the right that the left also has not gotten right in all their time in power. Biological sex and self-identified gender are two very different things that get conflated into one thing currently. Our archaic system asks only biological sex on documents such as birth certificate, driver's licence, and Canadian passport. Yet a requirement to have one's sex marker changed is to have a professional agree that your self-identified gender is different than your biological sex. If that's the case then why do those documents state sex and not gender?

Trans female is neither the same biological sex as born female nor is it the same as born male. Once you put estrogen into your body and testosterone blockers, you're most of the way there. But it's not the same, even post surgeries. Part of transitioning is coming to terms with that. 

For example, my birth certificate has to read female as a requirement to get female listed as my sex on my driver's licence and passport. Yet this doesn't make any logical sense. I was born biologically male with a different name, why erase my past? Well, the historical reason for that was discrimination. Transgenders had to erase their past and hope that no one found out to get a job or even be a part of society. This is why I am sympathetic to the truckers, if you've ever felt that feeling of being an 'other' it sticks with you forever.

I could go on. Anyways, either both markers should just be done away with or documents should have to state both biological sex and self-identified gender. I haven't thought deeply about which is preferable. It's complicated as this issue affects those born intersex and non-binary identifiers also.

Edited by Nexii

Pat King and to some degree even Ukraine are distractions from what’s unfolding.  Ukraine is very closely associated with Russia and there is a large Russian-speaking population in the Eastern Ukraine.  Putin shouldn’t get involved with internal Ukrainian affairs, but I know that the sections Putin is occupying and calling independent states have bonds with Russia.  Eastern Ukraine’s occupation or “peacekeeping” effort as Russia calls it is mostly about keeping Ukraine out of NATO and within Russia’s sphere of influence.  NATO could mostly solve this by forming a wider pact that includes Russia.  Unlikely in the current climate.

I do think that the timing of what’s happening in Ukraine with what’s happening in Canada isn’t accidental.  It’s basically kept the fascistic policies of the Canadian government against its own people out of the press today. That’s really concerning because Canadians are in a much less free country right now and it’s unclear where this is going.  Why did Putin play Oh Canada on the piano last night and close it just before the word “free”?   What does he know?  What about the apparent infiltration of our government by an unelected World Economic Forum central planner, Klaus Schwab?

Today’s Trudeau-Freeland Ukraine press conference felt like a business as usual distraction from the real issue.  I’d watch how the Emergencies Act and freezing of accounts are applied and whether they persist.  I don’t trust our federal government right now.  The NDP sold out the public for self-preservation.  Also, how will this be taken up in the US with Ukraine driving headlines?  What about the Freedom Convoy there?

Also, we still have zero mention from Trudeau of when federal vaccine mandates and passports will be removed.  Let’s not forget how the unvaccinated continue to be treated like second class citizens with fewer rights.  Let’s not forget the further violations of our constitutional rights with the Emergencies Act.  People are suffering because of this.   They have been ridiculed and alienated, including by the government.  The large number of people who oppose vaccine mandates in Canada are still dismissed by Trudeau without a fair hearing?  Why?  Is this about expanding government overreach to achieve Trudeau’s and Freeland’s dystopian WEF vision: “You will have nothing and be happy”?   Schwab bragged publicly a week ago about “penetrating” more than half the Canadian Cabinet.   This is the serious crisis Canada faces, an assault on our sovereign democracy.  Why did the Speaker of the House pretend not to hear the Oshawa MP’s question about this?

Energy supply and security, excessive debt stimulus, and carbon taxes are no doubt accelerating inflation.  So are the vaccine mandates on truckers.  Let’s not forget what this thread is about.   

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1