Trucker's Convoy

West

15 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Canada was lagging behind in pandemic. While pandemic indicators were getting better in Europe, same indicators were showing upwards or worsening trend in Canada.

Not the case anymore. If you can quickly install mandates then the removal should be just as quick

1 minute ago, Boges said:

And family vacations. 

Lots of people have been stranded in other countries because they test positive and can't get on a plane.  

The demands are simple: Canada the way it was before authoritarians had a giant wet dream all over the damn place.

• Like 1

Just now, Accountability Now said:

Do you have a cite for this? I can’t seem to find anything quickly. Maybe you already read up on this. 

Sure, well the two big countries to remove restrictions are the UK and Denmark. 

Here is the UK policy. 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19

You still need the PCR test if you're unvaxxed. 

For Denmark, they still ask if you're vaxxed and if not they want you to get tested and isolate. 

https://en.coronasmitte.dk/travel-rules/entry-into-denmark-for-residents

18 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The truckers aren't trying 'to change the government by force.'

If Trudeau dropped the mandate . . . . . trucks would roll back to work.

If Trudeau drops mandates he and his government will be toppled and protesters reach their goals. He will be toppled as his supporters see him as giving in to intimidations, illegal tactics, illegal blockages, forced illegal occupations and sedition.

14 minutes ago, Boges said:

Again, these aren't the restrictions pertaining to Truckers. 

The biggest question is when JT will stop forcing people to get a $150 PCR test to cross the border. That effects way more people than the 10% of Truckers that don't want to get vaxxed. 

I don't know what they've telling you guys on the 5 o'clock lies but if you look around you can find the truckers themselves speaking and they're saying this has become about lifting mandates in general.

Something that seems to be in the process of happening worldwide. This just in from Sweden:

“As we know this pandemic, I would say it’s over,” Minister of Health Lena Hallengren told Dagens Nyheter. “It’s not over, but as we know it in terms of quick changes and restrictions it is.”

Sweden Declares the Pandemic to be “Over”

13 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The obvious manner in which the far right lies is amazing!!!

www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06a-66f9db4cea9c.html

These are the guys Trudeau says are legitimate.

1-2 billion in damages and demands of defunding police departments

Edited by West

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If Trudeau drops mandates he and his government will be toppled and protesters reach their goals. He will be toppled as his supporters see him as giving in to intimidations, illegal tactics, illegal blockages, forced illegal occupations and sedition.

Poor Justin. Always the victim of those mean people standing in his way. All he wants is total control over your lives forever. Is that really too much to ask???

8 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

They are removing restrictions and mandates province by province. They are provincial jurisdictions not Federal.

Which Federal restrictions are those you're hoping to keep?

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney says his government will announce next week a date to end Alberta's COVID-19 vaccine passport, as well as a phased approach to ending almost all COVID-19 health restrictions by the end of the month, provided the pressure on hospitals continues to decline.

Meanwhile Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe says he's committed to ending all COVID-19 restrictions soon...

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/alberta-saskatchewan-take-lead-signalling-end-to-covid-19-restrictions-1.5767607

A lefty? What even is that anymore?

Apparently you all want to go to the Ukraine and have a war. The left are no longer the party of the people. Ask a trucker if you don't believe me. There's no "suffer the little children to come unto me." The left wants them masked, suicidal, brain trained to tribal hate cliques and jabbed with a potentially toxic substance when no need for it can be show by science. Jesus wouldn't have done that. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

36 minutes ago, Boges said:

Sure, well the two big countries to remove restrictions are the UK and Denmark. 

Here is the UK policy. 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19

You still need the PCR test if you're unvaxxed. 

For Denmark, they still ask if you're vaxxed and if not they want you to get tested and isolate. 

https://en.coronasmitte.dk/travel-rules/entry-into-denmark-for-residents

I’ll look at these later. About to hit the slopes 

Quickly though…these don’t look like truckers mandates. Any countries have these?

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

A lefty? What even is that anymore? 

I really don't know.  It's all changed.

Apparently you all want to go to the Ukraine and have a war.

Not at all. First of all we wouldn't stand a chance but I'm particularly gobsmacked at how timid and accommodating conservatives have become in the face of aggressive dictatorships.  The free world has never been riper for the picking than with America standing as the Shining Beacon for liberty and freedom.

The left are no longer the party of the people. Ask a trucker if you don't believe me. There's no "suffer the little children to come unto me." The left wants them masked, suicidal, brain trained to tribal hate cliques and jabbed with a potentially toxic substance when no need for it can be show by science. Jesus wouldn't have done that.

Okay.  Personally I think if he could see what was happening now he'd probably wash his hands of the mess and make himself some popcorn.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Yeesh.

So whatever the government tells you to do, you're gonna do it. No questions.

Like the Germans who were told  by their government to turn Jews in for extermination.

You'd do it because the government told you to.

Yeesh. That is quite the odd moral compass you have there.

Is all I can say.

Equating yourselves with Germany’s Jews under Hitler. I don’t know which is more stunning, your ignorance or your dishonesty.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Equating yourselves with Germany’s Jews under Hitler. I don’t know which is more stunning, your ignorance or your dishonesty.

You are the one being dishonest.

I was equating people who think they have to obey the government, no matter what the government tells them to do, with the German citizens who did the same.

It's okay.  You rarely are able to comprehend the discussions.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

When one says that the unvaxxed are filthy disease spreaders that should be segregated from society or better yet, locked up....it is done in the most friendly of ways, after-all.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Declaration of Independence is for United States!!!!!. You far right protesters wish to make Canada a colony of United States? Why not you are funded by United States. Canadian nationalists are awake and will not allow it.

Canada is a colony of the United States

might as well let the freedom in too