The push is on of the Omicron or Omnicon virus.

taxme

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why do we have so many buffoons out there who just seem to want to keep going along with this murderous program and agenda covid scamdemic of trying to maim or kill children.

Honestly, you cannot find out about Gates and Fauci's forays into Africa with vaccines for children, backed and enforced by the WHO and CDC and continue to believe for one minute that these men are not 100% motivated by money and couldn't care less about children or human experimentation.

It's bad what they've done with human experimentation in the US, but what they have done (and are still doing) in Africa is utterly appalling.

Did you know that when drugs are taken off the market in the US for safety concerns because they killed too many people, they are marketed to people in Africa and the WHO enforces that the bad jabs are mandatory or else the country loses health funding?  And any funding they get is funneled into Gates and Fauci's vaccines instead of getting clean water or other necessities of life.

What good is forcing a questionable hepB vaccine on children when they are malnourished and don't have access to clean water?  I mean, besides making billions for Gates and Fauci.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

A bunch of children have been vaccinated now.  They did their part.

MSM reported that just shortly after the rollout, over 100 children  - just in Toronto alone - now have myocarditis from the vaccines.

Statistics on myocarditis is that 20% of those children will die within 6.5 years.

Across Canada, that means about 1500-2000 children will die and that's just from the myocarditis.

They will die for you.

How many children have to die for you to feel safe, Blackbird?

Thousands still isn't enough for you?

But ya, continue calling others "selfish".  You're the one who is selfish, demanding others - especially children - die for you.  You should be ashamed.

Link Please.

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

What good is forcing a questionable hepB vaccine on children when they are malnourished and don't have access to clean water?  I mean, besides making billions for Gates and Fauci.

Do you not cite your information because you're embarrassed about where you found it?

14 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Many books, but naming one would be humiliating.

I've read 3 books by investigative journalists about this and I also read any articles that come up about it.

I've educated and informed myself about this.

What does it matter which of the hundreds books on this I've read?  You haven't even read one book or article on it.

You're the one who should be embarrassed and humiliated for being willfully ignorant and illiterate. Other people inform themselves on what's going on in the world and the illiterate guy sits in the corner and mocks them. ?

Edited by Goddess

51 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Agreed, but beware what you wish for. You might get it.

People are now getting desperate, disenfranchized. We are ripe for the rise of the strongman.

I want a libertarian.  It’s not about left versus right anymore.  Hell I used to be a member of the Liberal Party in the Chrétien era.  They’re garbage now.  Just an affiliate of the coastal Democrats and Xi’s Comm Party of China.  They only know how to subsidize expensive identity politics pet projects, raise the cost of living, and shut down natural resource development.  They’re destroying Canada.  The Conservative Party of Canada isn’t measurably different.   I just want the essentials from government, not directives on what to think and how to live, especially when I don’t even respect these people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Because we can't tell if they are reputable sources if you refuse to identify them.

Go find a reputable source then.

Look, you and Dialamah do exactly the same thing all the time.  If something is written that you don't agree with, you don't actually read the article or book or look up any of the references or do any research of your own.  You are intellectually very lazy.

You immediately Google and the first thing that pops up that supports your view, you post it and go  "AHA!"

Dialamah did that with Dr. Peter McCullough.  His Wiki pages and bios have all been scrubbed of his accomplishments and awards and now say he is a "conspiracy theorist" and "anti-vaxxer."  But if you had looked him up a year and half ago, the information on him would have been quite different.  Myself on the other hand, have been reading his medical journal articles for years.  But she googled something quickly and went "AHA!"

So, Bubber.......I doubt you are even really all that interested in knowing what Gates and Fauci have been doing in Africa or the US for years.  I dont' believe you are a person who really gives a crap about Africans.  You are just interested in Googling a quick rebuttal so you can be "right'.

On the off-chance that I am wrong, I invite you to read any book on this topic of your choosing. :)

You do not even have to report to me which book it is, because I have no interest in passing judgment on your choice.

Have fun doing your own research! Or not.

Edited by Goddess

30 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Because we can't tell if they are reputable sources if you refuse to identify them.

How does one determine a reputable source? 

Appeal to authority with a clean backround, little to non bias and a track record of correct repeatable results? 

Edited by Winston

1 minute ago, Winston said:

How does one determine a reputable source? 

Appeal to authority with a clean backround, little to non bias and a track record of being correct?  

Peer review and funding. For example, I might question climate change reports funded by the oil and gas industry.

7 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Peer review and funding. For example, I might question climate change reports funded by the oil and gas industry.

Same reason I reject a lot of the mainstream covid studies.  Bought and paid for by Pfizer.

Same with the doctors who report on those reports and "peer review" them.  If they got a million dollar grant from Pfizer to push Pfizer products, likely not an unbiased report.

And here's the other thing:  You can read something and not agree with everything the person says.

The odd time, McCullough would pop in a personal opinion based on his religion.  I didn't always agree with what his opinion was but his science is always bang on. 

Edited by Goddess

4 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Everything has funding to some extent, this funding requires bias to some extent. You are correct an oil and gas company probably would never refund a university research center if it came out with negative CO2 effects on the environment. But the same applies to government funding, the government would never refund a university research center if it came out with positive CO2 effects on the environment.

Both positions are biased. How do you determine which is correct? 

Peer review still has bias, for example the reviewer may have colleges working on the same type of paper being reviewed. As a result the peer review may come back requiring corrections, but the paper introduced by the reviewers colleges is sent for publishing.  

Again either a bias or personal benefit is almost impossible to counter. 

French President says that the unvaccinated people should not be considered even citizens any more.

The vaccination-rate in France is 90%. Why is Macron so afraid of 10% of the population?

The tone in which Macron speaks about the unvaccinated would be considered totally unacceptable towards life-sentence prisoners who have in reality killed a lot of people unlike the unvaccinated people.

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Same reason I reject a lot of the mainstream covid studies.  Bought and paid for by Pfizer.

So how does this work, Pfizer writes a study, attaches a cheque to it and couriers it over to CBC or just send it to Trudeau with instructions to the same effect?

15 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

French President says that the unvaccinated people should not be considered even citizens any more.

Trudeau recently said they are misogynists and racists who we should no longer tolerate, as they just "take up space."

Edited to add link, which Bubber, Aristedes, Boges, etal will demand but never look at.

Edited by Goddess

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Trudeau recently said they are misogynists and racists who we should no longer tolerate, as they just "take up space."

It's appalling that Mr. Trudeau wants to inspire hatred and division among the people of Canada. This is not a Canadian attitude.

I think many people know someone who is not vaccinated. It might be someone who is afraid of the vaccine, has legitimate health concerns, or it might be that troubled young person in your family, your niece or nephew. These are not monsters, but members of our family and friends.

I hope all those who have loved ones like I describe above reject this prima-donna who has finagled his way to the top position in our government. Keep it up, Mr. Prime Minister. May you get what you truly deserve.

• Haha 1

There is a certain intellectual dishonesty when rabid pro vaxxers compare one country to another and play this game of whoever has the most deaths per capita must be the villains.  The virus is very complex and there would numerous factors affecting death rates.  For example New York city has multiple times the population density than the GTA.  Americans are generally unhealthy compared to say South Koreans.  South Koreans are as a rule very healthy, even after they migrate to North America.  As another doctor pointed out you can't compare South Africa to the USA, because South Africans are much younger and healthier.  

And then there is the silence or muteness on the fact that leadership has to BALANCE political freedom with public safety.  It is not an all or nothing situation.  We don't kill all the sharks in the world because deaths along Malibu beach doubled in a year.  We don't ban cars either.  A healthy society politically understands there is a trade off.  But the sky is falling COVID crowd wants us to forget that.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

It's appalling that Mr. Trudeau wants to inspire hatred and division among the people of Canada. This is not a Canadian attitude.

I think many people know someone who is not vaccinated. It might be someone who is afraid of the vaccine, has legitimate health concerns, or it might be that troubled young person in your family, your niece or nephew. These are not monsters, but members of our family and friends.

I hope all those who have loved ones like I describe above reject this prima-donna who has finagled his way to the top position in our government. Keep it up, Mr. Prime Minister. May you get what you truly deserve.

He is a supreme douche.  But that idiot running the CPC is galling as well.