Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

32 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

But hey if you believe that Argus, you should send her money. Dr. Debby wants you to send her money.

How much money have you sent to your orange diaper god Trump so far Dog? He needs more diapers! Send in more of your welfare cheque!

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

IE, if there's a whole floor of the hospital dedicated to covid, then why is the physical therapist working there? Is C19 pilates a thing?

It need not be a whole floor. It could simply be the floor the covid ward is on. And some of the people in there are long termers and have to have various forms of physical therapy after laying in bed for weeks or months.

There's a further tweet from her which says:

To all the Boebert supporters aksing why a veterenarian workson the COVID floor of a hospital - I am alo a licenced Physial Therapist who has worked at my hospital for over 11 years. My hospital, like most nationwide, have PTs on their covid floors helping patients recover.

Given she's apparently running for congress to replace Boebert I don't think she could fake working at a hospital for 11 years. That's kind of hard to lie about and get away with.

Edited by Argus

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

I don't need to call evidence that water is wet. No one sane needs evidence of the crowding of hospitals

That's good, because there doesn't seem to be any. Judging by what you and yours have been able to put forth so far.

But if Dr. Debby is an expert on crowded hospitals because as a physical therapist, tractor driver, veterinarian she might be in one every once in awhile for some reason known only to her what about all the photos and videos I've seen - and shown you some above - of hospitals claiming they were crowded to the gills but appeared to be pretty empty.

The one woman who took the photos of the one I showed you claimed to be Doctor too. No word as to whether or not she has achieved your desired veterinarian and physical therapist status yet though. ;)

Edited by Infidel Dog

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

That's good, because there doesn't seem to be any. Judging by what you and yours have been able to put forth so far.

No one has put any particular effort into convincing the drooling insane people that the mass media are lying as are the doctors they interview on their wards. I mean, it's self evident these hospitals are not lying about how crowded they are. Why should they?

This woman is apparently running for congress against Boebert. You think she's going to just try to fake that she's worked at a hospital for 11 years for all the time till the campaign?

To all the Boebert supporters asking why a veterinarian works on the COVID floor of a hospital - I am also a licensed Physical Therapist who has worked at my hospital for over 11 years. My hospital, like most nationwide, have PTs on their covid floors helping patients recover.

11 minutes ago, Argus said:

How much money have you sent to your orange diaper god Trump so far Dog? He needs more diapers! Send in more of your welfare cheque!

Now, now. Temper, temper...

I'm not judging you. If you want to donate to Doctor Debby's Democrat activist fund it's no sweat off my forehead. Maybe she'll send you an honorary tractor pull certificate or something.

17 minutes ago, Argus said:

I don't need to call evidence that water is wet. No one sane needs evidence of the crowding of hospitals in areas where low vaccine rates have resulted in widespread hospitalizations. Only crazy people pretend there's some kind of enormous conspiracy among virtually all scientists, health care workers and politicians to 'pretend' that covid is bad so they can inject you with a deadly serum which will turn you gay and put microchips in your blood.

But you were the one who posted this as some sort of 'evidence' that one of the people complaining about it was caught in a lie and they clearly weren't. 

Just take the loss.  You fell for more misinformation because it reflects your preferred narrative.  Btw, people that believe in choice, in acknowledging rights, and acknowledging risk, aren’t anti vaccine.  You covid cultists continue to redefine what it means.  Get fully vaccinated and STFU already.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shady said:

Just take the loss.  You fell for more misinformation because it reflects your preferred narrative. 

I did? What was the misinformation? Are you also saying hospitals in these areas aren't crowded? That it's all some massive conspiracy involving tens of thousands of media, government and health care workers?

Edited by Argus

Speaking of misinformation.

Remember when they told us if we take the vaccine it's over. We're protected and the vaccinated can't spread.

But now it's "Wait...not so much..." 

Now - in America, at least - they're making waves like they want to go back into full masked lockdown, even though there's not even evidence that worked the first time. Not to mention they lied the first time about never having to it again after the jab.

And there's Argus fully vaccinated in his Darth Vader mask waiting to fall in line.

Now me, I got the jab, but going into masked lockdown again is where I draw the line. Not going to happen. Not without complaint anyway.

"Are you also saying hospitals in these areas aren't crowded?"

I'm saying that. Show me you're evidence I'm wrong. And even if you can find some outlier like the area Ben Shapiro was talking about where 80% of the infected were male then it turned out it was a gay party town after a wild weekend I reserve the right to question you.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Argus said:

There's a further tweet from her which says:

To all the Boebert supporters aksing why a veterenarian workson the COVID floor of a hospital - I am alo a licenced Physial Therapist who has worked at my hospital for over 11 years. My hospital, like most nationwide, have PTs on their covid floors helping patients recover.

OMG, she's fluent in Bidenese. Stupid people love that crap. She's a shoo-in.

I get that a couple of her brain farts are probably typos [a lot of people actually pronounce asking "aksing" so that may be her honest attempt at the word], but she should be able to spell veterinarian and licensed in her sleep seeing as she's a "licensed veterinarian" (the s/c keys and the i/e keys aren't close to each other on the keyboard, so those are spelling mistakes, not typos).

Her grammar is also horrible. "My hospital, like most nationwide, has PTs on the covid floor(s) helping patients recover" is the proper English version of what she was trying to say.

She's also a "tractor driver" lol. WTF is that, exactly? Are there people who work on farms who just drive tractors? She's a 'tractor driver' just like Joe Biden used to be a trucker. 

• Haha 1

The case Ben Shapiro was talking about was this one:

Published Friday by the CDC, the study said 469 Covid-19 cases were identified in Massachusetts residents who had traveled to Barnstable County -- which includes Provincetown -- between July 3 and July 17. The cases were associated with "multiple summer events and large public gatherings," the CDC said.
Roughly three-quarters of those cases were among fully vaccinated people, a finding that suggests inoculated people can also spread the virus, including the dangerous Delta variant that's been fueling the country's latest surge. There were five hospitalizations associated with the outbreak -- four of whom were fully vaccinated people -- and no deaths reported, the CDC study said.
The agency updated its mask guidance last week to recommend vaccinated people wear masks indoors when they're in areas with "substantial" or "high" Covid-19 transmission to prevent further spread of that variant.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/01/us/provincetown-outbreak-residents-response/index.html

You can watch Shapiro take that one apart below starting at about the 11:16 mark.

Edited by Infidel Dog

33 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Do not wake the sheeple with your scary facts. They are frightened. Will lash out at anyone to save themselves from death’s knock on the door. Even their own kin... 

Is 'sheeple' how you describe sane people?

On 8/1/2021 at 11:49 PM, WestCanMan said:

To put C19 into perspective, there's a Johns Hopkins study that estimates that 250,000-440,000 people in the US are killed every year by medical mistakes: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

In 2020 C19 supposedly killed 600,000 people in the US, but we all know that people lie about those numbers for their own reasons. For example, the Governor of New York even got busted for telling his people to fudge the numbers.

No matter what number you hear, guaranteed it's false. 

Apples and oranges, one is the results of a tragic mistake, most likely avoidable. The other is a virus, that is mutating fairly quickly and will continue to do so.  So there is a trust issue over numbers, lets forget about numbers for one second, and ask Why are they lying about the numbers ? What is it they hope to gain by imposing all these lock down measures ? stories out of India are false ?  Having nations spent trillions of dollars to fight a virus, and spending more than any vaccine would hope to generate in sales does not make sense, at all. 

maybe not like Canada who spent over 350 bil, for some reason that has not been explained in detail. 

In Canada 1.4 million have had covid, and 26,000 have died....

world wide 199 million people world wide have had the virus, some 4,200,000 have died from it. 

The covid death stats even point out that the vast majority of people who died from C19 were elderly and had one or more of those diseases. C19 didn't "kill" all 600K of those people, the vast majority of them were already walking on the edge of their graves and covid gave them a nudge.

Fair enough, but in the end it was covid that pushed them over the edge, had they all died of a gun shot wound to the head, the Cause of death would read "gun shot to the head", not heart problems, or any other medical issue. 

and they died to complications brought on by covid... in other words death by covid...

Control? Power? To sell vaccines? To make people dependant on the government, instead of capitalist economies? Lots of reasons.

what control ? or what power?, where in the world has there been a power shift in either of those, we both know justin or biden are not smart enough to have dreamt this up let alone smart enough to go along with it... Your not suggesting that some drug company has the power or money to twist every government in the world, or that they would make more money than what each nation has already spent fighting this right...Canadians are already dependent on the government no big move required to make that happen...The west total concept for existing is Capitalism.  It's a hard pill to swallow to have all the western nations agree to give up all that, ( it must be some utopian way of governing to have them switch to what ever it is we are heading to...but to include the communist , dictatorships in on the deal sounds like a James bond movie... or Austin powers.

Literally everything that our liberal media wants us to believe about covid is a complete farce, but the stupid people who consume that shit will never have the ability to think for themselves. 

Lets just say all the leftist media is full of shit, but what of the right leaning media have they traded sides as well, what of the worlds media have they been included in all of this "you telling me they converted Rex Murphy" say it is not so.......To have so many different sides cooperate in some scheme is pretty far fetched...and the pill is getting way to big to swallow now.... 

If you don't trust the government or the vaccine then don't get one, it is not mandatory, and in my opinion it would have to get pretty bad before that happened... It is your choice, regardless of who's info is good or bad...or how toxic this thread has gotten. It comes down to choices plain and simple, one is not right or wrong...

But both do have consequences, on one hand we deal with an untested vaccine that may be good for us or bad, the other side is restrictions like we have already have had or worse depends on how bad the liberals panic .......pick one, you don't need a long list of excuses to why you choose the way you did...just make the choice, the only one it is going to effect is you and yours... you getting your shot is not going to effect me one way or another, just like i don't give a shit what you think of me for making my choices. Thats the why our democracy rocks...

That being said previous governments have suspend rights, imposed restrictions on dozens of other health related crises before, "Gay men that had aids had to disclose to every sexual partner they had aids or face criminal charges < I'm pretty sure that getting laid was impossible after dropping that bomb shell ", restrictions on movement, masking, travel, attending public events, the list goes on , Justins little storm troopers will think of something...  And if we have learned anything from this covid crises the left has no problems restricting your rights and freedoms when they see fit, and it does not have to be backed with science all it takes is a vote and some lacky to promote it ...poof it is law...

We have already seen the restrictions they have already put in place, so it can only get worse... Justin is going to the polls so i guarantee nothing until he is sworn in again....Then watch the fur fly...Besides i got enough on my plate right now, gas prices, liberals climate change plans, fire arms confiscation, our nations debt, all the other packs justin signed us on to, how divided we as a nation are the list never gets any smaller.. 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Is 'sheeple' how you describe sane people?

Sane people would acknowledge and respect individual freedom, and the control over ones own body.  Sane people would acknowledge the science and understand that being fully vaccinated means you have a better chance of dying in a car accident than from covid.  People like you aren’t sane.  Your tin pot dictator fascist wannabes.  Get fully vaccinated and STFU covid Karen.

29 minutes ago, Shady said:

Sane people would acknowledge and respect individual freedom, and the control over ones own body.

That only works when your body can't infect other people. George Washington, the founder of the nation you love the most, mandated vaccinations for all his troops. Are you saying he didn't respect freedom?

30 minutes ago, Argus said:

So just really smart sane people. 

I don't know Bud. I'd expect "smart, sane people" to be at least broken clock right about something sooner or later but you haven't been right about anything yet.

You must be some special kind of new "progressively" redefined, smart, sane person. :D

Louisiana introduces mask mandate for all as cases hit record.

Delta changed the game. Kanter says the state went from its lowest to highest number of cases and hospitalizations in just four weeks, and the surge doesn't show signs of slowing.

Hospitals have "never been busier." "We're on track today, short of a divine intervention, to exceed the peak, at any point prior in the pandemic, of the number of hospitalized COVID patients," Kanter says. Large hospital systems have had to cancel procedures and decline patient transfers, and he's heard stories of patients sitting in emergency rooms for four or five days while teams try, unsuccessfully, to find them a bed.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/03/1024231344/louisianas-current-covid-19-surge-is-its-worst-yet

The variant peaks in cases after about a month then declines. 

Mandate nothing. Masks don't work. I can give you 20 studies saying so. The variant isn't that deadly. Just be patient.

Prove me wrong, with something better than an insult, Argus. 

I dare you to at least try. Go ahead. Try something different. 

As to the idea that the powers that be want more mandates and more power.? Yeah...and who on this thread has denied that's happening? So those in power want more power. What else is new?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The variant peaks in cases after about a month then declines. 

Mandate nothing. Masks don't work. I can give you 20 studies saying so. The variant isn't that deadly. Just be patient.

Prove me wrong, with something better than an insult, Argus. 

I dare you to at least try. Go ahead. Try something different. 

As to the idea that the powers that be want more mandates and more power.? Yeah...and who on this thread has denied that's happening? So those in power want more power. What else is new?

The UK is already past it’s delta peak.  Lots of cases, not very many deaths.