Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

On 7/31/2021 at 1:19 PM, OftenWrong said:

Which community? I can show many ways health and wellbeing were not provided, even unto the elderly who were most at risk.

The government takes great care of the community. Case in point, Andrew Cuomo, who won an Emmy for pretending that he was a C19 crusader while he was actually a euthanizer of raisin ranch shut-ins. 

On 7/31/2021 at 1:24 PM, Argus said:

And it takes real bravery to stand up like you do and say "I don't care about anyone! I'm too scared to get vaccinated and if I get the disease and kill others that's just to damn bad!"

Nothing you just said makes sense. Wanna try a re-do?

On 7/31/2021 at 1:47 PM, Argus said:

I should have gotten the damn vaccine.

Father of five dead of covid at 39.

https://www.nbc12.com/2021/07/30/i-should-have-gotten-damn-vaccine-father-5-dies-covid-age-39/

FYI the plural of anecdotes isn't stats.

Healthier people died of the vaxx. In either case, it's a crapshoot. Do you think that people regretted getting the vax while they were dying from it? Where's the hue and cry from the 'unbiased, balanced' MSM?

On 7/31/2021 at 2:22 PM, Argus said:

A tiny minority, mostly of people who aren't too bright to begin with. Virtually all doctors recommend vaccines.

Last I saw it was 30%, and of the other 70%, how many of them can just fake that they got the jab?

Don't forget that in the US, where we get most of these ?stats? from, it's legal for Drs to receive kickbacks from drug companies without disclosing that info to their patients. 

On 7/31/2021 at 3:15 PM, Argus said:

No, you actually can't. Conspiracy loonies and Russian bots are all you got.

Says the guy quoting the CBC and CNN. 

It's a fact that some people who are blabbing on the internet are telling the truth. Your sources don't engage in honest reporting, ever.

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

The Delta variant is contagious, even if you're vaccinated. 

Follow the science QOC!

Don't use masks. Ride the subway. Hug vast mobs of people in Chinatown. Blocking travel from China is racist. Blocking travel from Europe is racist. Almost all of the covid deaths in the USA came from Europe, so the China ban was just racist and ineffective. Covid can kill anyone, just look at the young nurse from that one hospital that died and ignore the stats compiled over millions of covid cases. Masks and travel bans just started working on March 16th 2020 - Trudeau timed it perfectly! Sadly, covid started spreading in public parks on the exact same day, you can't even go there if you wear a mask. TRUDEAU SAVED US! Too bad his wife got it, that's weird. We all know that Covid can't spread during riots, but it spreads at every other gathering of more than 4 people (unless it's at the French Quarter, with Gavin Newsome). The salon that Nancy Pelosi goes to is the only salon in the USA where covid can't spread. Shut down every other salon. Covid will spread at this woman's outdoor restaurant, but not at the identical tents that were set up across the street by a movie studio. Chris Cuomo can go outside and fight with people while he's quarantined with covid, and then he can call people irresponsible for not getting the vaccine. Putting covid-infected people into care homes wasn't that big of a deal and it's unlikely that any of the tens of thousands of deaths that occurred in those homes had anything to do with that decision. Ignore the fact that the vaccine is killing extremely healthy people, it's safe for absolutely everyone to take. HCQ is extremely dangerous though, ignore all the stats from over 60 years and billions of doses administered to hundreds of millions of people. Maybe you had covid and were asymptomatic, but it's really serious and it will probably kill you if you get it. Ignore the stats about C19 morbidity, the anecdotes that the liberal MSM chooses to talk about are what's really important. Getting covid won't provide your body with antibodies to fight covid in the future, but some vaccines use the traditional method of building covid immunity by exposing your body to a weakened form of covid. 

Do you get it now QOC! KNOW THE SCIENCE! SHOUT DOWN ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS YOUR EXPERTISE! CANCEL THEM! CANCEL THEM! TUNE INTO CBC FOR MORE SCIENCE!

2 hours ago, Argus said:

No, they actually didn't. You're delusional. 

I have no skin in this to lie. I worked in an environment that was directly affected by it. That included using all the procedures we do now. In our case it included training.

what were you doing during SARS-1 that makes you know anything, beyond regurgitating web links that affirm your ignorance?

what I thought.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Getting rid of the willfully, fanatically ignorant and mentally ill would most definitely improve public health and decrease this and future contagions. 

And yes, they're inferior to me and to most people. Absolutely. They're bottom-feeding losers.

To paraphrase yourself:

”Now I get how the nazi mentality could get into a whole society.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Yep! They're traitors to society. We've found a way to fight this damned covid mess and they're determinedly standing in the way. Screw them.

You’re a traitor, and a fascist.  Get fully vaccinated so that you have nothing to worry about.  And then please, for everyone’s sake, STFU.  Once fully vaccinated you have a greater chance of being killed in a car accident than dying from covid.  Your whole traitor shtick is so disgusting and anti-Canadian.  STFU you tin pot dictator fascist wannabe POS.

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Being arrogant doesn't make you a Nazi.

I see... lol

Well you were starting to sound like anti-vaxers are the untermensche, is all.

If the vaccines work, they provide herd immunity. That means even if there are transmissions after mass vaccination, there’s not going to be an outbreak. Hospitals will not be overloaded. People who are very old or sick will still die of these things no matter what we do. 

Maybe that’s why the government hasnt addressed that problem yet, they figure it doesnt matter, the old folks will still die anyway.

Then don’t hold those deaths over me, don’t use those numbers to tell me and my kids we are not allowed outdoors, and we’ve got to take their freaky drugs that dont even seem to work very good.

You go get your boosters and wear a mask. I’ma go outside for a run.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

What’s sad about that is about 80% of people in the video agreed.

They all had nice hair though. Argus has nothing in common with that.

As cautious as he is against COVID, I'm sure Argus doesn't have to worry about his hair, because he takes his precautions; wearing a helmet is key in case he falls. He sure is a cautious person.

568057089_1140x641.jpg

• Like 1

These shortsighted Stalinist vaccine cultists don’t realize that they’re setting individual rights and freedoms back decades possibly centuries.  Which will have repercussions long after covid is over and done with.  It’s so shortsighted and irresponsible.

E53E98E7-0F88-48D3-9463-D4300402C450.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

As cautious as he is against COVID, I'm sure Argus doesn't have to worry about his hair, because he takes his precautions; wearing a helmet is key in case he falls. He sure is a cautious person.

568057089_1140x641.jpg

I hope Argus has stopped driving now, since there’s a higher chance of being killed in a car accident than dying from covid fully vaccinated.

10 minutes ago, Shady said:

These shortsighted Stalinist vaccine cultists don’t realize that they’re setting individual rights and freedoms back decades possibly centuries.  Which will have repercussions long after covid is over and done with.  It’s so shortsighted and irresponsible.

Yeah, but your Rights? What importance do they have? Don't you want to feel safe and secure, at home, with no work, no relationships, no gym, no celebration like every sane person?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's important to note that some people have trotted out that stat using data from the early months of 2021 when almost no one was fully vaccinated.

It's akin to saying that "Everyone who got sick or died from C19 in 2020 was unvaccinated!" No one was vaccinated back then - the 'stat' is pure misdirection.

That is FALSE. By these kinds of rumors and false statements on social media you are actually killing people. The data is very recent for Canada that vaccination (among fully vaccinated people) significantly reduces hospitalizations and deaths,

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/covid-19-ontario-reports-129-new-cases-province-tops-80-level-for-first-vaccines

And this is data just out of US where only half of population is fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/health/fully-vaccinated-people-breakthrough-hospitalization-death/index.html

About 99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not had a deadly Covid-19 breakthrough case, CDC data shows.

More than 99.99% of people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization or death, according to the latest data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The CDC reported 6,587 Covid-19 breakthrough cases as of July 26, including 6,239 hospitalizations and 1,263 deaths. At that time, more than 163 million people in the United States were fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Divide those severe breakthrough cases by the total fully vaccinated population for the result: less than 0.004% of fully vaccinated people had a breakthrough case that led to hospitalization and less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated people died from a breakthrough Covid-19 case.

STOP THE LIES AND FALSE RUMORS. YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE BY YOUR MISINFORMATION.
Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 8/1/2021 at 4:43 PM, dialamah said:

A society cannot survive long is the needs and rights of individuals takes precedence over the needs and rights of everybody else.  To keep our medical system functional for everyone, as many people as possible should get vaccinated.  Your personal preference not to get vaccinated does not supersede the rights of vulnerable people to participate fully in society (ie: going out), or everyone's right to hospital care unhindered by individuals who got Covid because some entitled people decided not to get vaccinated.

I  starting to think people who refuse available vaccinations for deadly diseases should be the ones confined to home to protect vulnerable people in our society.

The vulnerable are represented by two groups:

Those over 70 years of age. Those who are fat, diabetic, asthmatic.

I would argue the vulnerable - those who treat their personal health so poorly should not be protected whatsoever.  Of course this doesn't extend to our senior citizen population. Fun fact: It's the health care unions who refused certain practices like working at just one facility that ended up spreading the disease to different nursing homes.

The arrogance of our health officials in pretending to know everything about viruses is damning, since clearly people like Flam Flam Dr. Tam do not know what they are talking about. The ignorance (never admitted) of our medical elites helps feed conspiracy theories.

Edited by Huckleberry Finn

3 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

568057089_1140x641.jpg

I know. It’s much safer. He probably wears a full hazmat suit even when at home.

Can’t be too safe!

;) 

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

More than 99.99% of people fully vaccinated against Covid-19 have not had a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization or death, according to the latest data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Sounds great so what are we waiting for, lets get the show on the road open up get rid of the fuckin useless mask mandate. Everything back to normal.