Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

If the vaccine is supposed to be so safe, why then does anyone have to sign a waiver?

It's not "safe" safe. No vaxxes really are.

The vaccines that they give to kids still kill one child every few years or so, but they give them to millions of kids, and if they didn't then thousands or tens of thousands would die. 

This one is just way less than "safe". Deaths are in the hundreds, serious side effects aren't uncommon, and apparently some of them don't really work that well anyways. 

No doubt Pelosi and Trudeau get a different shot than you'd be getting. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I think you mean "racists".

Only 30% of blacks in the US, or at least in NY, are vaccinated. This is just the latest scheme to keep black folks down.

I honestly can't wait to see the video of a bunch of black people getting told that they can't go somewhere without vaxx ID. My popcorn is already in the microwave. 

This is really going to open up a can of worms once 70% of black people start to realize that they are being discriminated against and are told that they cannot enter into a business without being vaccinated. Riots and looting anyway? 

Here in communist loving Canada we have a piece of paper called the Charter of Rights and Freedoms which states that no one can be discriminated against. I can see plenty of lawsuits and challenges happening if our dear comrade political leaders allow any business to be able to discriminate against anyone who is not vaccinated. 

If I had a business and I found out that there are some businesses that are discriminating against the non vaccinated, I would put up a sign that says that the non vaccinated are welcome here. As they say, there is more than one way to skin a cat. We the non vaccinated could even start up our own business and welcome the non vaccinated. Works for me. ?

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not "safe" safe. No vaxxes really are.

The vaccines that they give to kids still kill one child every few years or so, but they give them to millions of kids, and if they didn't then thousands or tens of thousands would die. 

This one is just way less than "safe". Deaths are in the hundreds, serious side effects aren't uncommon, and apparently some of them don't really work that well anyways. 

No doubt Pelosi and Trudeau get a different shot than you'd be getting. 

I will bet you dollars to donuts that pretty much all politicians and the elite globalists like Pelosi, Turdeau and BiDumb never really took the real covid experimental gene therapy vaccine jab that has not yet been approved by the FDA. I can believe that their covid shot was a different shot from the one that they the sheeple were jabbed with alright. 

I have never taken a vaccine shot in my life, and I never will, and I am still alive and well today much to the chagrin of some members here. LOL. I still believe that I will have the last laugh on those who try and tell me that this covid vaccine is safe and it will not harm me.

From some of the alternative media websites that I visit quite frequently, those that took these many covid vaccines will, within a year or two at most, will be suffering from some serious ailment caused by the covid vaccine and some will/may be dead in two years. Only time will tell as to what they are saying was truthful or not. Hey, we never know, eh? ☺️

22 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

That 80% of eligible people is not enough to create herd immunity (we need 90% of eligible people) so the pandemic will be back full force in the fall mostly among unvaccinated and the unvaccinated people are responsible for that so likely government will impose lockdowns again as hospitalizations will rise again and health care system will be overwhelmed, lockdowns will be  affecting everyone including me and you.

Why should I restrict myself because some selfish people in the name of democracy refused to get the vaccine. I will not and if I catch the virus I will likely have mild symptoms because I am fully vaccinated. I will continue to go to public places and if any unvaccinated catch it then lit it be. It was a democracy and he/she exercised his/her rights to die.

You have no idea as to what the hell you are talking about, lefty. How in the hell would you even know, and what proof do you personally have that it will be the non vaccinated people that will be the ones responsible for spreading and for more lock downs and more covid deaths? Show me your virology, immunology scientist or doctor credentials to us all here before you open your big pro covid mouth.

Apparently, from the stories that I have heard and read, it is the vaccinated ones that are now a bigger danger to the non vaccinated ones. The vaccinated ones are still catching the covid virus and many are getting sick from covid and many are dying. But the Canadian lying media and our dear comrade political leaders will never tell you this facto. 

It is fools like you that keep trying to keep this covid bullshit going. You keep trying to instill fear and panic into anyone who will not listen to you and take the jab or whom are now trying to blame the non vaccinated ones as the reason why we must continue with more lock downs and keep wearing masks.

Again, you have no idea as to what you are babbling about. Your problem is that you have never bothered to get the other side of the covid vaccine story at all. If you did you would probably have smartened up by now for a change. 

If you are so afraid of covid then you best stay at home where you should be safe forever. That way you will no doubt not be able to give me the covid bug. Order your food online. Works for me. ?

39 minutes ago, taxme said:

Here in communist loving Canada we have a piece of paper called the Charter of Rights and Freedoms which states that no one can be discriminated against.

The gov't can't use the vaxx passport to discriminate against us here, but there's nothing preventing other countries from requiring a vaxx passport to allow int'l travellers to enter. 

Would Mex do that? Probably not, tourism is such a huge staple of their economy.

Would the US do that?

I could see the federal government mandating that, and the border is a federal affair. The exact same government officials that did everything they could to spread covid when Trump was POTUS, and who encourage hundreds of thousands of people to cross illegally every month, would love nothing more than to grandstand about "protecting America from THE CANADIAN STRAIN!!!!!!!"

30 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will bet you dollars to donuts that pretty much all politicians and the elite globalists like Pelosi, Turdeau and BiDumb never really took the real covid experimental gene therapy vaccine jab that has not yet been approved by the FDA. I can believe that their covid shot was a different shot from the one that they the sheeple were jabbed with alright. 

I have never taken a vaccine shot in my life, and I never will, and I am still alive and well today much to the chagrin of some members here. LOL. I still believe that I will have the last laugh on those who try and tell me that this covid vaccine is safe and it will not harm me.

From some of the alternative media websites that I visit quite frequently, those that took these many covid vaccines will, within a year or two at most, will be suffering from some serious ailment caused by the covid vaccine and some will/may be dead in two years. Only time will tell as to what they are saying was truthful or not. Hey, we never know, eh? ☺️

At best, the C19 vaxx was a cash grab by one of America's biggest lobbyists - Big Pharma.

At worst, C19 is the ultimate tool for silencing dissent: "Taxme, you're an asymptomatic carrier. You need to go to a covid concentration camp, er, quarantine facility. IT'S FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY! (Almost everyone expects you to die there, of covid. Do you want to take some experimental medicine now, like a good boy? Tell the world about it on social media. We still think that we can save you.)"

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The gov't can't use the vaxx passport to discriminate against us here, but there's nothing preventing other countries from requiring a vaxx passport to allow int'l travellers to enter. 

Would Mex do that? Probably not, tourism is such a huge staple of their economy.

Would the US do that?

I could see the federal government mandating that, and the border is a federal affair. The exact same government officials that did everything they could to spread covid when Trump was POTUS, and who encourage hundreds of thousands of people to cross illegally every month, would love nothing more than to grandstand about "protecting America from THE CANADIAN STRAIN!!!!!!!"

Indeed. While Bi Dumb allows hundreds of thousands of illegals to enter America from Mexico illegally, with no real covid checks being done, they still will not allow Canadians to cross into America at the land borders. This is your typical communist liberal democrats that are showing us all as to just how stupid and moronic they have become. 

I am surprised that comrade Fidel Trudeau has even now allowing Americans to drive into Canada, even though they must show proof of being vaccinated twice. This is discrimination in action against those who are not vaccinated and I guess that if the Americans do allow Canadians to once again drive into America, this discrimination will apply to those that are non vaccinated. This will only end in some kind of retaliation or violence by the non vaccinated. We are not going to allow ourselves to be treated like second class citizens. There will be a fight on the arisen if they do not stop with all of this discrimination that appears to be on the rise. It needs to end now. My opinion of course.  

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

At best, the C19 vaxx was a cash grab by one of America's biggest lobbyists - Big Pharma.

At worst, C19 is the ultimate tool for silencing dissent: "Taxme, you're an asymptomatic carrier. You need to go to a covid concentration camp, er, quarantine facility. IT'S FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY! (Almost everyone expects you to die there, of covid. Do you want to take some experimental medicine now, like a good boy? Tell the world about it on social media. We still think that we can save you.)"

Phuk them and their covid vaccine poisonous crap. Indeed, if the elite pro globalists communist politicians get their way, I may soon be off to some concentration gulag camp and be quarantined. 

It was never about a virus at all. It was always about big pharma trying to push their poisonous experimental vaccines, and make hundreds of billions of dollars in doing so. Those that took the covid jabs are the ones that should start to worry about their health. They have allowed themselves to be injected with a experimental gene therapy vaccine that the FDA has not approved of as of yet, and these covid vaccines may start to cause great harm to those who took the jabs. Only time will tell on this story. 

Recently, Premier Kenney had to get rid of all of pretty much all of those covid restrictions because he was being forced to show in court as to where or how or even show that there was even a covid virus out there. He could not and therefore Kenney had to open up Alberta and get rid of all of his covid restrictions.

Alberta is now one of the most free of all of the provinces from covid restrictions in Canada. Soon, the rest will have to follow and we will all once again get back to the good old normal days sans covid. Works for me.  ? 

57 minutes ago, taxme said:

You have no idea as to what the hell you are talking about, lefty. How in the hell would you even know, and what proof do you personally have that it will be the non vaccinated people that will be the ones responsible for spreading and for more lock downs and more covid deaths? Show me your virology, immunology scientist or doctor credentials to us all here before you open your big pro covid mouth.

Apparently, from the stories that I have heard and read, it is the vaccinated ones that are now a bigger danger to the non vaccinated ones. The vaccinated ones are still catching the covid virus and many are getting sick from covid and many are dying. But the Canadian lying media and our dear comrade political leaders will never tell you this facto. 

It is fools like you that keep trying to keep this covid bullshit going. You keep trying to instill fear and panic into anyone who will not listen to you and take the jab or whom are now trying to blame the non vaccinated ones as the reason why we must continue with more lock downs and keep wearing masks.

Again, you have no idea as to what you are babbling about. Your problem is that you have never bothered to get the other side of the covid vaccine story at all. If you did you would probably have smartened up by now for a change. 

If you are so afraid of covid then you best stay at home where you should be safe forever. That way you will no doubt not be able to give me the covid bug. Order your food online. Works for me. ?

You are a mad man taxme from your posts and this is an established fact.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

They’re trying to sell a 4th wave in Canada now.  Yawn. 

Nothing to yawn about, masks still mandatory masks in Ontario till... who knows when and why. And watch out for those expert'' lockdowns once case count goes over a thousand. Like who said there's anything impossible? For who?

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Your posts are nothing more than LPOC propaganda. If Trudeau swallowed a memo you'd be able to read it ten minutes later.

Again it is madness to throw in nonsense statements like that. Which part of my posts are from Liberal Party of Canada? My support for the return of Capital Punishment? My support for private health care system? My support for cut in immigration levels or my support for mandatory vaccination? Geez!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

There are people practically salivating at the thought of another shutdown. Some of them wont go out much even now unless fully masked and gowned, and dont forget to double it up. Because the bogeyman is out there, somewhere.

At least the new medical chief is talking about putting emphasis on hospital caseloads, not simply the gross number of infections.

If I were a scientist in all seriousness, I would take a hard look at the way we are counting infections there. And dont forget, this is a new experiment, never monitored for virus like this before.

There might have been other viruses that spread as easily as the delta, with many people feeling little or no symptoms we would never know. Until we start counting.

Therefore:

the only way to actually get rid of the virus, is to stop looking at it.

- L Pasteur OftenWrong

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I tried to upload a meme, it's not working.

It shows the Time mag covers from 2003, 4, 5, 9, 14, 16, 17, 20 with sars, bird flu, avian flu, zika, H1Ni, etc.

Edited by WestCanMan

23 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are a mad man taxme from your posts and this is an established fact.

It's the vaccinated people that have become the mad people. They are constantly in a panic and fear over sweet dyk all. You are making the non vaccinated people's lives hell. But we will see as to who has the last laugh come this fall or spring of next year. Covid will not make me sick or knock me off. My immune system will take care of covid. But the vaccine that you took I believe will knock you off. Enjoy your life while you still have it. Just saying, oh foolish vaccinated one. ?

20 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

It's a guarantee that there are those same stupid buffoons that took the first two jabs will be ready and willing to take another booster jab. These stupid people do really want to kill themselves from taking way too many of those experimental covid vaccines. I guess that the only time they will learn from their stupidity is when they are dead. Too late then. Goodbye. ?

20 hours ago, myata said:

Nothing to yawn about, masks still mandatory masks in Ontario till... who knows when and why. And watch out for those expert'' lockdowns once case count goes over a thousand. Like who said there's anything impossible? For who?

All provinces need to start doing what Alberta has just done. Kenney got rid of all of the covid restrictions and have returned freedom back to the people. Finally this guy smartened up or was it because he had no choice as he could not back up the science that he was told to believe in but rather that Kenney lost his battle in court to try and keep his covid bullshit restrictions alive and well? I think that it was the latter that got Kenney to give up on covid. One down, 9 to go. ?

• Like 2

Ontario reports largest number of new Covid cases in two months. Over 500 cases in one day in Ontario alone mainly thanks to unvaccinated people.

Of the 513 new cases recorded, the data showed 360 were unvaccinated people and 56 were partially vaccinated people.

Only two of the 113 people in ICUs have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine

Coronavirus live updates: Quebec reports 369 new cases as hospitalizations climb

This is the most new cases reported in Quebec since May.

Governments especially the Doug Ford in Ontario are blamed not to make vaccines mandatory. We will soon have thousands of new cases every day with many dead mainly among unvaccinated. Vote out the idiots.

If a minority paranoid people cannot make the right decision it is the duty of the governments to make the right decision for them.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 8/6/2021 at 5:38 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Look man, you're actually surrounded with control freaks. This pandemic revealed that, it is so blatant that it is not the virus, but the control freaks who make good or rainy days. It has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the public, but to control it, and feeling superior to them. Look at how Argus is feeling superior to others. He thrills on that, and on giving lessons to how to live. Are you really that surprised these kinds of people want to manage lives of others, and even go out of their way to try to make life for everyone around them miserable?

Being surrounded by control freaks is nothing new here in Canada, where the government can suspend or cancel altogether any of our rights and freedoms written in the constitution at any time. Not sure why this is surprising to anyone, it was after all made this way by Canadians.

As for the statement of controlling the public rather than public safety, A rather large statement, with no real evidence to back it up. normally everything the government does has a purpose, So why do they want control ? i mean if they wanted total control invoking the emergence measures act would give them in a blink of an eye, the military in the streets, everything shut down all your rights and freedoms suspended at the mercy of the government. All of this is written in our policies and practices that control the government written by the government to be in their best interest not yours or mine...  so why have they choose the pandemic to do that, it does not add up, one more question this pandemic is a global one, are they trying to control people as well, who is behind all of this, did they all get together and think of a stupid way of controlling everyone ? the entire globe can not even agree on climate change...but we are some how to believe a power grab ? 

Argus is does not want to control anyone, he is concerned about his and his families safety, and part of that concern is to get everyone vaccinated to lessen the effect of the virus, not sure why this topic is so poisonous, and why everyone has dug in on this topic. don't want to get vaccinated DON"T your choice, it is a huge life decision one that should not be taken lightly.... but as with every choice comes consequences, it is called life.  What the consequences are, is being worked out as we go,  Argus did not do that, he does not have that much influence within our government " that i know of" NONE of this is his fault. 

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Ontario reports largest number of new Covid cases in two months. Over 500 cases in one day in Ontario alone mainly thanks to unvaccinated people.

Of the 513 new cases recorded, the data showed 360 were unvaccinated people and 56 were partially vaccinated people.

Only two of the 113 people in ICUs have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine

Coronavirus live updates: Quebec reports 369 new cases as hospitalizations climb

This is the most new cases reported in Quebec since May.

Governments especially the Doug Ford in Ontario are blamed not to make vaccines mandatory. We will soon have thousands of new cases every day with many dead mainly among unvaccinated. Vote out the idiots.

If a minority paranoid people cannot make the right decision it is the duty of the governments to make the right decision for them.

Tell someone who really gives a crap. Crazy people like you are a dime a dozen. People like you still want to believe the lies and bs that is fed to you every day about covid numbers. You must enjoy constantly living a life of fear and panic over some virus. As I have said to you many times here. It is people like you that will always keep this covid bs going because you just want to continue to believe those lying politicians, the lying MSM, and those lying health so called experts that keep feeding you bs every day. When will you ever learn? With you? Probably never. Stay home. you will be safe there. LOL. 

End all restrictions immediately.  Scrap the ridiculous government mask requirements.  Let businesses and individuals decide how to protect themselves.  Our health care systems and ICU’s will be fine and our death rate for Covid will remain below the leading causes of death in Canada.  Stop empowering government to control your behaviour and movements.  Wake up!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, taxme said:

Tell someone who really gives a crap. Crazy people like you are a dime a dozen. People like you still want to believe the lies and bs that is fed to you every day about covid numbers. You must enjoy constantly living a life of fear and panic over some virus. As I have said to you many times here. It is people like you that will always keep this covid bs going because you just want to continue to believe those lying politicians, the lying MSM, and those lying health so called experts that keep feeding you bs every day. When will you ever learn? With you? Probably never. Stay home. you will be safe there. LOL. 

You are indeed a mad man. Be careful aliens don't kidnap you or CIA don't put microchips in your body.

• Like 1