Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Last year in America alone there were approx 1.5 million Americans that died from tuberculosis,

I googled that and saw numbers in the hundreds. Where did you get that stat? Do you mean "The Americas"? As in, all of North & South America? Still, seems like a lot. 

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

Last year in America alone there were approx 1.5 million Americans that died from tuberculosis, a transmittable disease, that affects the lungs. Tuberculosis can be passed on to others from TB droplets. 

So, why the no big deal about a disease like TB not being treated the same as covid 19? Why are we not being told or forced to wear masks and social distance? Tuberculosis was by far a worse disease to come into contact with than covid. With all of the viruses running around out there, we might as well wear masks forever and social distance and quarantine and hide in our homes forever. It's gawd dam dangerous out there. ?

Worldwide, it seems like 1.4M people die a year from TB, which is comparable to the total number of covid deaths from 2020. 

Career politicians and rich folks who own TV stations in developed countries aren't smack-dab in the middle of the target demographic for TB deaths though, so it's not on the list of things to be fear-mongered. 

Edited by WestCanMan

21 minutes ago, Argus said:

As the vaccines became widely available Canada went from over 10,000 cases per day to under 1,000, most of whom are unvaccinated idiots. It went from 250 deaths per day to 11. 

Because of faux American Trumptards and immigrants (mostly Black) who won't get vaccinated.

But it was supposed to fix the problem. Supposedly you were going to be immune. That didn't happen. You weren't going to be infectious. Most recent evidence is suggesting that's not true. 

They either lied to you or they were just wrong. They also told you not to worry about side effects from the vaccine. Turns out maybe you should and the full extent of them is not fully known yet. 

But if you can get a certain amount of immunization or symptom relief from the mRNA shot good for you. Therapeutics also help. Don't believe what flip flop Fauci tells you on that one. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

It's not over.

"

During an earnings call, Moderna seemed to admit that their COVID-19 vaccine only lasts for 6 months, adding that a third “booster” shot will “likely be necessary” due to the Delta variant, which experts have compared to hay fever or the common cold.

Moderna released a statement on Thursday claiming that their COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness “does not wane in the first 6 months after the second dose,” reported the New York Times. However, Moderna appeared to change their tune during an earnings call shortly after, claiming that booster shots would be necessary this fall to curb the Delta variant, which experts have previously compared to hay fever and the common cold, as National File reported."

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It's not over.

"

During an earnings call, Moderna seemed to admit that their COVID-19 vaccine only lasts for 6 months, adding that a third “booster” shot will “likely be necessary” due to the Delta variant, which experts have compared to hay fever or the common cold.

Moderna released a statement on Thursday claiming that their COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness “does not wane in the first 6 months after the second dose,” reported the New York Times. However, Moderna appeared to change their tune during an earnings call shortly after, claiming that booster shots would be necessary this fall to curb the Delta variant, which experts have previously compared to hay fever and the common cold, as National File reported."

OMG, is hay fever coming out? 

EVERYONE GET AERIUS OR I HOPE YOU DIE FROM SNEEZING!

32 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

How about this guy? He's one of yours, I think. He's a good RINO.

Christ. The guy who was and remains just about the worst Trump suckup and apologist is now a RINO? Is anyone to the Left of Hitler a real Republican to you? You probably hate him now because he said that because he's vaccinated his symptoms will probably be very minor, right? 

I guess this is the kind of guy you really admire.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/anti-vaxxer-dies-of-covid-days-after-saying-theres-nothing-to-be-afraid-of/

26 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

But it was supposed to fix the problem. Supposedly you were going to be immune.

No vaccine provides total immunity. And the current epidemic is being driven entirely by assholes like you who are anti-vax. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Those that allowed themselves to be conned into taking the covid jabs are your typical not so bright fools

They are certainly government-trusting fools compared to me, that’s for sure.

I always thought the government was responsible for the improving the economy and general welfare of the common weal.

Not, my ass.

7 senior citizens died of COVID despite all being fully vaccinated in Belgium.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/europe/belgique/belgique-sept-residents-d-une-maison-de-repos-sont-decedes-apres-avoir-contracte-un-nouveau-variant-c62700c8-f615-11eb-96e9-289f0c185b6d

Argus is going to tell us that these senior citizens deserved to die; they probably one day didn't wear a mask outside. I think he is happy to see seniors dying, and wants more to suffer through restrictions.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

However, Moderna appeared to change their tune during an earnings call shortly after, claiming that booster shots would be necessary

Yep. You could see it coming. The psudeo-vaccine is fading fast. Thats just a sample of preliminary data, there could well be some who fade faster. Some perhaps longer.

UK data shows about 40% of those infected were vaccinated with either one or two shots. I bet its even worse, the numbers are being suppressed to avoid even more fallout.

So hey, one shot of this, a little of that, and a little experimental gene editing will do ya. 

Get your covid shots here, step right up step right up.

We got a sale on some slightly expired Johnson and Johnson. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, myata said:

Cases are in single digits for over a month. Masking is mandatory in stores (adequate spacing) and restaurants (not always). Who can explain and justify that? How? Because we can.

You can explain and justify everything with safety and caution, also when you say it is for the common good, it is also a conversation ender for those who question. Idiots, like Argus for instance, look at this guy, he never goes outside, has 50k+ posts on this forum, but wants everyone to stay inside because he feels insecure going outside because of people who do not have a vaccine. Of course he is for the sacrifice of not leaving home and not living life; that's his lifestyle to be a loser.

The goalpost moves everyday with this guy, because he has the attention span of an uneducated commoner, he doesn't focus; he goes with what CBC/CNN tells him to think. 

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

53 minutes ago, Argus said:

As the vaccines became widely available Canada went from over 10,000 cases per day to under 1,000,

Below is a graph of covid cases per day in the US, right from Day 1. They had better access to vaccines than we did, and a more timely 2nd dose as well. We got them much later here, and Canadians also went over the recommended delay between the 1st and second doses because our supply was short.

Anyways, here are the US covid daily stats, which followed the seasonal flu's general yearly trend in both 2020 and 2021, as would be expected. The vaccine doesn't sem to have had much of an impact:

Claiming "THE DELTA VARIANT IS COMING! CASES WILL RISE THIS FALL AND WINTER! RAISE YOUR ARMS OVER YOUR HEAD AND FLAP THEM AROUND WHILE RUNNING IN CIRCLES!" is kind of like saying "THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW! FREAK OUT!".

most of whom are unvaccinated idiots. It went from 250 deaths per day to 11. 

Isn't it weird that from the time C19 came out, everything that we heard about it was geared towards us taking the Big Pharma vaccines?

"COVID DIDN'T COME FROM A LAB THAT WE FUNDED, BUT LUCKILY, BY COINCIDENCE, RESEARCH ON THESE VACCINES STARTED A LONG TIME AGO!   HCQ IS A KILLER!   THERAPEUTICS CAN'T POSSIBLY WORK!   LOOK, INFECTIONS WENT DOWN THIS SUMMER BECAUSE OF THE VAXX!   EXPERIMENTAL mRNA VACCINES ARE COMPLETELY SAFE - IGNORE THE DEATHS AMONG HEALTHY PEOPLE - ANECDOTES ARE USELESS! CHECK OUT THE ANECDOTES ABOUT FAT 56 YR OLDS DYING THOUGH!   A NEW VARIANT HAS COME OUT AND EVEN THOUGH THE VACCINES DON'T STOP YOU FROM GETTING IT, YOU WILL HAVE A 99.98% CHANCE OF SURVIVING IF YOU'RE NOT REALLY OLD WITH CO-MORBIDITIES AND YOU HAVE THE VAXX!   EVERYTHING ABOUT THE VAXX IS AWESOME, NEVER QUESTION IT NO MATTER WHAT!   UNVAXXED PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE - OSTRACIZE THEM!   THE VAXX IS THE ONLY WAY!   BY NEXT SUMMER, NEW VAXXES WILL FLATTEN THE CURVE!"

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 1.12.56 PM.png

6 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You can explain and justify everything with safety and caution,

Up to the limit of common sense and then right next, plain absurdity. If there are 10 collisions in a million city and 9 new covid cases in a day, how does this justify everyone being muzzled in a store but not mandated to wear a tin full body protection suit while drivie? This not a joke, plain visible reality in many places. And why would it get any better, any how? We didn't even notice that already arrived.

Edited by myata

15 minutes ago, Argus said:

No vaccine provides total immunity. And the current epidemic is being driven entirely by assholes like you who are anti-vax. 

I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-lockdown. I'm anti-unnecessary control.

The guys you tell us are the smart ones told us the vaccine would end the problem. It didn't. 

Anti-vaxxers were telling us about people like Doctor Mercola who said the vaccine such as it was could cause variants. And coincidentally all the spots where the vaccines were tested are where the variant spreads began.

We don't actually know how much of the spread is caused by the unvaccinated because it isn't actually known how infectious the vaccinated are.

We do know the prediction of Doctor Mercola concerning coming variants did come true.

• Like 1

Just now, myata said:

Up to the limit of common sense and then plain absurd. If there are 10 collisions in a million city and 9 new covid cases in a day, how does this justify everyone being muzzled but not mandated to wear a tin full body protection suit? This not a joke, plain visible reality in some places. And would it get any better, how?

Look man, you're actually surrounded with control freaks. This pandemic revealed that, it is so blatant that it is not the virus, but the control freaks who make good or rainy days. It has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the public, but to control it, and feeling superior to them. Look at how Argus is feeling superior to others. He thrills on that, and on giving lessons to how to live. Are you really that surprised these kinds of people want to manage lives of others, and even go out of their way to try to make life for everyone around them miserable?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

Look man, you're actually surrounded with control freaks.

I wouldn't disagree but that is only part of the picture. A control freak sitting in their room for days typing punching control! control! control! somewhere is perfectly fine with me. But when control freaks run public health departments, share and spread out their control practices without slightest hint of accountability and Heaven forbid, oversight where they would have to explain and defend their decisions that's a recipe for a serious problem. And yes, it's official now, we have arrived.

• Like 1

I just wanna be clear on one thing - low C19 mortality rates among healthy people doesn't mean that no one who is healthy can die.

The regular seasonal flu kills 400 kids in the US every year (much less last year) - the flu is nothing to trifle with. 

However - what the stats to this point have shown us, is that C19's killing-spree has been mostly among old and very unhealthy people. 

The media likes to ramp up the panic, they're very close-mouthed about the average person's chances of a life-altering outcome from covid, and they're quick to lie about everything covid-related - it's basically guaranteed that they will lie about it all. I have every reason not to trust them and no reason to believe anything that they say. That's why I'm not waving pom-poms about the vaxx, it's why I am very skeptical.

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Anti-vaxxers were telling us about people like Doctor Mercola who said the vaccine such as it was could cause variants. And coincidentally all the spots where the vaccines were tested are where the variant spreads began.

Just from a common sense POV, it would be pretty impressive if covid could enter hundreds of millions of people, infect trillions of cells, and not mutate at all. IMO that's the unlikeliest outcome of all. 

1 minute ago, myata said:

I wouldn't disagree but that is only part of the picture. A control freak sitting in their room for days typing punching control! control! control! somewhere is perfectly fine with me. But when control freaks run public health departments, share and spread out their control practices without slightest hint of accountability and Heaven forbid, oversight where they would have to explain and defend their decisions that's a recipe for a serious problem. And yes, it's official now, we have arrived.

Argus is just like those who are in power; Control freaks, arrogant and ignorant.

The comparison stands in my book. There is a larger than previously imagined subset of the human population who are control freaks.

Control and other, many kind of f-people is nothing new in this humanity. And always, since days lost in the millennia of memory problems, serious sometimes grave and even catastrophic rose when f-people were allowed to run and rule boundless and free of any accountability, control and oversight. Wasn't that what democracy was all about? Too bad, we forgot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-lockdown. I'm anti-unnecessary control.

The guys you tell us are the smart ones told us the vaccine would end the problem. It didn't. 

We don't actually know how much of the spread is caused by the unvaccinated because it isn't actually known how infectious the vaccinated are.

We do know the prediction of Doctor Mercola concerning coming variants did come true.

The Delta variant originated in India in 2020. Eight months into 2021 they have given 485 million doses in a country of 1.4 billion. Neither, Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca did trials in India.

c

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The Delta variant originated in India in 2020. Eight months into 2021 they have given 485 million doses in a country of 1.4 billion. Neither, Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca did trials in India.

c

Actually I already posted what the Anti-vaxxer was saying on that one. You obviously missed it. Here ya go. Try again:

Argue with her about what she was actually saying if you like.

I didn't make the tree. I was just sitting in it.

• Haha 1