The Lawsuits

Oh c'mon...who was it before the election who was saying Trump had nothing to worry about from mail in voting when he suggested the kind of chaos that is happening right now was going to happen and in spite of all the evidence of mail in voting fraud in the past.

If that wasn't you it was yours. So as to this claim of yours that "nobody said pretend that fraud doesn’t exist," you remain as always:

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I couldn't get past the first sentence. Cut the crap, Beave. We both know who got labeled King of Wrong and even earned his own theme song:

Now that obviously bothered you so now you think you come some place where people don't know you yet and flip the script. Rots o ruck with that. W1Fuy7a.png

You’re the only one who calls me that to try and deflect from the fact that I consistently tear down your crackpot conspiracy theories, remind you of your failed predictions and dismantle all your garbage propoganda claims. Remember that time it took you five pages to figure out the news story you started a thread about was several years old? Or the time you said wealth was the result of superior genetics and rich people are simply generically superior to everyone else?  Or that slavery was actually quite comfortable for black people and there were just as many white slaves as black  slaves?

It’s been fun going down memory lane with you but I it’s quite clear that the king of wrong is a crown you’ll never lose. 

Edited by BeaverFever

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re the only one who calls me that to try and deflect from the fact that I consistently tear down your crackpot conspiracy theories

Oh to live in Beaveworld where reality is anything you'd like to believe. 

But sooner of later you have to return to the real world and somebody is going to set you straight that nothing like what you'd like to believe happened ever actually did happen.

That's gotta suck.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Trump campaign abandons parts of Pennsylvania election lawsuit

(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's campaign on Sunday dropped a major part of a lawsuit it brought seeking to halt Pennsylvania from certifying its results in the presidential election, narrowing the case to a small number of ballots.

In an amended complaint filed in federal court, the Trump campaign dropped a claim that election officials unlawfully blocked observers from watching the counting of mail-in ballots in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

The pared-down lawsuit now focuses on a claim that Democratic-leaning counties unlawfully allowed voters to fix errors in their mail-in ballots in violation of state law. Officials have said the dispute affects a small number of ballots in the state, where Democrat Joe Biden is projected to win by more than 60,000 votes.

Pennsylvania officials have asked a judge in toss Trump's lawsuit, saying the election observers were allowed to assess the processing of mail-in ballots and that all of the state's counties were permitted to inform residents if their mailed-in ballots were deficient, even if it was not mandatory for them to do so.

In Pennsylvania's populous Montgomery County, less than 100 voters fixed ballots with technical errors, a county official testified at a court hearing on Nov. 4.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27W07T

And the Trump lies continue to crumble....

33 minutes ago, sharkman said:

That’s what the appeal process is for...

How far would you allow the appeals process to go here? 

Part of the reason Gore v Bush happened was because of certification of the election. We going to move that back and delay Biden's inauguration. 

We're already seeing major problems with the Bush administration standing in the way of the transition process. 

19 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh c'mon...who was it before the election who was saying Trump had nothing to worry about from mail in voting when he suggested the kind of chaos that is happening right now was going to happen and in spite of all the evidence of mail in voting fraud in the past.

Trump is creating the chaos he predicted.  

Meanwhile, he's losing in court, and even his lawyers are admitting-once in court- there's no fraud, because lawyers lying to the judge can get them disbarred.  One of the Trump team's lawyers has now quit, having had enough of the BS.  

Hope you guys recover from your TDS soon.

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Trump is creating the chaos he predicted.  

Meanwhile, he's losing in court, and even his lawyers are admitting-once in court- there's no fraud, because lawyers lying to the judge can get them disbarred.  One of the Trump team's lawyers has now quit, having had enough of the BS.  

Hope you guys recover from your TDS soon.

It's funny how they've pivoted from wanting to know the winner ASAP to delaying the certification in applicable states indefinitely. 

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

It's funny how they've pivoted from wanting to know the winner ASAP to delaying the certification in applicable states indefinitely. 

It's a stunning example of cognitive dissonance that only in the States that Trump lost have any questionable activities occurred according to the Trump Cult.  Past examples demonstrate that Republicans are just as likely to 'cheat' as Democrats.  Perhaps, since voting irregularities are so incredibly widespread, Democrats need to start demanding recounts and delays in the States Trump won.  I mean, why not?  If there's a problem, there's a problem.  If there's only a problem where Trump lost, that's just stupid.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re the only one who calls me that to try and deflect from the fact that I consistently tear down your crackpot conspiracy theories, remind you of your failed predictions and dismantle all your garbage propoganda claims. Remember that time it took you five pages to figure out the news story you started a thread about was several years old? Or the time you said wealth was the result of superior genetics and rich people are simply generically superior to everyone else?  Or that slavery was actually quite comfortable for black people and there were just as many white slaves as black  slaves?

It’s been fun going down memory lane with you but I it’s quite clear that the king of wrong is a crown you’ll never lose. 

Beave I've never seen you make a post here that was factually accurate. Never.

If you're being honest, all that you do is come here and regurgitate CNN spin and when you're inevitably proven wrong you never admit to it, you just carry on about some shiny new crapaganda. 

1) Everyone with even half a brain knew that mass mail-in balloting was ripe for fraud, along with every other great idea the Dems have for the election process. 

2) Everyone with even half a brain was a little suspicious about why CNN was preaching about the unquestionable integrity of this election on election night, when it was obviously too soon for them to have known. They spent 4 years questioning the previous election but they were calling this one "100% legit" in advance???????  Everyone here knows that the Dems got caught cheating 3x on the 2016 election and at least once on this election prior to Nov 3. It was completely unrealistic to assume that they weren't going to cheat on the ballot-counting when they had tried so hard to incorporate so many different fraud-friendly systems over the past few years. Now 'signatures don't need to match' for mail-in ballots??? LMAO, that's just begging for fraud.

3) Everyone with any integrity at all knows that 250 pages full of affidavits by poll-watchers, claiming serious voter fraud, needs to be dealt with in order for the election to have any meaning at all.

4) Everyone with any integrity at all would admit that the bundles of hundreds of thousands of votes, which were 100.0% for Biden, are highly suspicious.

5) It's pretty fishy when the swing states have massive bundles of 'all-biden' ballots.

6) t's pretty fishy when the military ballots don't favour the President heavily, after he had such a successful term creating stability in the ME, killing islamic state, stopping terrorism, taking care of veterans and funding the military. Military people aren't as dumb as CNN viewers. They can't operate on CNN's pie in the sky. Facts really matter to them, they don't live in a millennial bubble where gov't policy doesn't affect their likelihood of surviving 4 more years. 

7) The number of dead people who voted, and people who had moved out of state, was appalling. 

2 hours ago, Boges said:

That’s not what their strategy is.  It may be to get the courts to disqualify single states due  to the illegal behaviours wrt ballot counting.  If the courts agree, then there’s only one remedy. 

The real court case hasn't begun yet. They're still gathering evidence.

Whether we believe it or not the claim is evidence is coming at the lawyers gathering it for the Republican side like it's being delivered through a fire hose. That's the claim from Republican Lawyer, Sidney Powell.

It remains to be seen how true that is.

This morning I saw Sidney Powell talking about witnesses that will testify to a back door in the Dominion voting machine allowing them to audit and switch votes. It would be better if they could get a hold of one these machines and show the court how it's done in real time but they say they also have evidence they don't want to talk about yet.

At this point it's "who knows?" I'm actually not optimistic. To leave the kind of smoking gun evidence lying around necessary to flip this election now the Democrats would have to be stupid at a level not even I can give them credit for.

On the other hand as I said before, "who knows?"

Edited by Infidel Dog

On the other hand there does appear to be evidence of irregularities, some of which are unconstitutional. If the theory is correct that this could authorize a negating of certain swing state elections demanding a House vote for President and that vote would simply be one state, one vote, this would be a whole new ball game.

What voting fraud could be proved in the supreme court would just be the cherry on the float.