The Lawsuits

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Yeah there was about 3 years worth of court from 2017-2019. You know who lost? The Dems and the FBI. The FBI were exposed as actual criminals.

This was a very sad 4 years for America, and not for reasons that you and your fellow alt-leftists would be hasty to point out.

Who in the FBI were charged with anything? 

Has nothing to do with Trump contesting this election BTW. 

Just now, Boges said:

Who in the FBI were charged with anything? 

Has nothing to do with Trump contesting this election BTW. 

Read up on Kevin Clinesmith and Andrew McCabe.

Clinesmith isn't merely 'accused', he has already pleaded guilty to 'altering evidence to provide it to the FISA court'.

The fact that the FBI has been caught altering evidence is MASSIVE. Their credibility as a police agency was harmed to an extent that you apparently don't fully realize. They are a joke now. A total joke.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Read up on Kevin Clinesmith and Andrew McCabe.

Clinesmith isn't merely 'accused', he has already pleaded guilty to 'altering evidence to provide it to the FISA court'.

The fact that the FBI has been caught altering evidence is MASSIVE. Their credibility as a police agency was harmed to an extent that you apparently don't fully realize. They are a joke now. A total joke.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/14/doj-drops-case-against-former-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-115251

Andrew McCabe wasn't charged with anything. 

I admire your attempt at thread drift. Anything to not talk about Trump pathetic attempts at overturning the election result. 

4 hours ago, Boges said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/14/doj-drops-case-against-former-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-115251

Andrew McCabe wasn't charged with anything. 

I admire your attempt at thread drift. Anything to not talk about Trump pathetic attempts at overturning the election result. 

McCabe lost his pension just days before retirement. Kevin Clinesmith was charged and could face up to 5 years in prison, but will likely serve 0-6 months. 

You're the one who was talking about Trump having several days in court, not me.

27 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Have a little patience, once it's appealed all the way to the top, you'll have a final decision.

I hope so...I really do.

However, the fix is in...done by experts, as Joe Biden informed us in one gaffe. 

Go big or go home, eh?

If you're going to cheat to steal a Presidential election, make it so widespread that any complaints from the opposition will be greeted with skepticism...doesn't have to be BIG...just widespread...and enough.

Complainers...sore losers...conspiracy theorists...pile on the negatives. Say the opposition is trying to steal the election...already lost...won't concede...breaking the law.

I hate to say...it has worked a few times before...

• Like 1

Well the thing is it wasn't so wide spread.  Maybe 8 or 9 states had the funky voting results so clear differences and really obvious  graphs illustrate that what occurred was in no way natural or real.  But yes, it's an uphill battle.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, just watching the Media and the Dems protesting too loudly while shutting down any opposing views shows guilt.

Dialamah, I have heard very little on any court results.  We know when they lose one because it's all over the news, but their wins go by without the same kind of reporting, but maybe things are being played close to the chest as well.

The latest I've heard is that the Trump team lost at the PA Supreme Court.  The court ruled 5-2 along partisan lines, that as long as Republican watchers were in the room, they didn't have to be close enough to the counting tables to actually read the ballots or see what the counters were doing.  But that is yesterday's news.

The same court had earlier voted that mail ballots could be accepted 3 days after election day, even without a post mark.  Judge Alito had to step in, and the word is that his ruling was not immediately followed.  The same PA court had also earlier granted a demand by Democrats that the Green party could be kept off the ballot.  Boy, that court is really unbiased.

Here's a link.

Edited by sharkman

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1)There was a time when Obama's birthplace was an actual issue, but that's going back over a decade now. 

2)I get that you're completely butthurt that anyone would question anything about Obama but I don't care. 

3) I didn't talk about Obama's birthplace either beaver so once again, stop putting word in my mouth you little liar. 

1) No there wasn’t.  That was just made up Republican bullshit that nobody excruciating brainwashed Republican stooges fell for. Including Trump. 

2) I don’t care about criticizing Obama.  Only Republicans worship politicians as infallible gods who must never be spoken ill of.  I’ve probably criticized him, Hillary, Biden and and Trudeau more times in one day than any brainwashed Republican cult follower has ever criticized any Republican in their whole lifetime.

3). Your reading comprehension sucks. I never said you specifically. I said your cult does and you better not let them find out if you’re not toeing the line 

Canada was one of the very first countries to 5,000 C19 deaths.

Of all the cherry picked, distorted and meaningless stats you love to repeat! You’re really grasping at straws.  Let’s start with why you think time to 5,000 deaths is so important ?  Why not time to 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000?  US has a quarter million deaths now. But you’re fixated on 5,000 as the end-all and be-all statistic....is that the only list where you could find something negative about Canada?

Now lets deal with your words “one of” the first countries to reach this totally arbitrary number. What were we, the fifth?  Tenth?  Third?  What number should we be?  Canada reached 5000 deaths on May 12. Trump reached it first, on April 2. So we know Trumps record is worse than ours and at least we’re not first!

Anti-maskers are just people who don't believe that C19 kills healthy people. That's it. People who realize that they probably already had it and didn't notice, or people that have to work and aren't going to wear a mask for 8+ hrs. 

Masks were super-important back when it was thought that C19 might be like te Spanish Flu. It's not like the Spanish Flu.

It doesn’t kill healthy (non-elderly) people but that’s totally missing the point.  It kills the elderly and people with health issues....who catch it from healthy people.  This disease is highly contagious and every person who catches it infects 3 other people on average... compared to  a ratio of just 1:1 with the seasonal flu. The fact that many contagious people may not even know they have it because symptoms are mild is what makes this disease so contagious. The only way to save the lives of the vulnerable people is to stop the spread among healthy people.   

March 18th - a month and a half late. 

That's like closing the door to the henhouse after the wolf is already in. 

Trump didn’t ban travel from continental Europe until March 12  and  hasn’t banned anywhere else since. Most US cases came from Europe  Most travel to the US from anywhere other than Europe, China and Iran is not banned....unlike Canada where it’s for essential travel only. 

When C19 was scary, Trump did the right things. Now that C19 isn't scary, your graph is useless. 

7,700 people die every day in the US. That's 2.4M deaths that were certain to happen since C19 started in Jan, even if it was nothing more than the sniffles. 

250K deaths sounds like a lot, but 1) medical mistakes kill that many Americans every year and 2) statistics tell us that the people who died of covid were almost exclusively near death and would have soon died of something else.

No. The total number of excess deaths in 2020 (number of deaths above the expected number)is actually closer to 300,000.  There were 2.8 million deaths in the US last year so that already more than 10% increase as of October. Keep in mind, this would include not just people who died of COVID but also people who died from other causes indirectly related to COVID like being unable to access treatment because hospitals are overrun ...or being unable to afford treatment in the shit American health system due to losing health insurance in the  COVID recession. 

What you call 'a bubble' is just a group of uneducated and poorly informed people who think they know more than you do. 

Fixed your typo

Right. Turning the DNC Primary process into a charade wasn't cheating lol. Why did that guy get out of bed and go to work every day for his primary run if he wasn't going to be allowed to win? Do you understand what it means to have the democratic process exposed as just an illusion? 

Giving Hillary debate questions was just 'spin'?

You think that colluding with Russians to create a fake dossier against Trump and then using it to spy on his campaign was just 'spin'? Got it.

I’m no fan of what the DNC did to Bernie and I would have preferred for him to win the primary. But its not illegal or “cheating”.  Under the law parties can conduct their internal affairs as they wish and there’s no legal requirement that the leadership not be biased toward a party primary candidate.  That includes the one primary debate question leak to Hillary , for which the leaker got fired  

Your narrative about colluding with the Russians and using the dossier to spy on Trump is spin and selective truth telling  Trumps people were meeting with Russians including known Russian intelligence personnel and that’s why they were put under surveillance by the FBI..... and there was never any evidence that t any of the info gained in that surveillance was passed to Hillary or used to influence the campaign  

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

image.gif.1a60846108282c8c5b0fe8edc0757f5f.gif

I’m not sure what meaning you’re trying to convey.  It looks like Bart is waiting for Crusty.  I never saw the episode, so did Crusty show up?

BTW, I made a counter offer to your friendly wager offer.  Are you ignoring me?  Don’t you feel like making some easy money?  I said I’d put 10 bucks on the line for every year Trump is to serve, or $80 bucks, EMT to your email if Biden wins this thing.  

And you EMT me if Trump wins.  Whadeya say?  Or should we just make it an even $100?

Edited by sharkman
Additional info