The Lawsuits

Now that Biden is elected, the lawsuits can be filed. 

This thread is dedicated to follow-ups of what could be a lengthy battle in court.   I'm not sure if this is available in any mainstream media on tv, this is an explanation by Giuliani on behalf of the Trump campaign.

I don't trust the mainstream media.  I don't think we'll get the full picture if we rely on them.    As I've indicated in my status update, there were incidents of election irregularities in the past elections. 

Edited by betsy

We'll see what happens next.   The video simply outlined how they'll go from here.  Apparently, some witnesses had already signed their statements. 

I noticed that CNN had a very prominent sign that says, "Joe Biden is elected President" - but with a small, very faint sign above it that says, "CNN PROJECTION."

Lol.   I wonder why don't they make it quite clear that it's just a.................... projection? :)

Edited by betsy

Just the News' Editor-in-Chief John Solomon on Actionable Intelligence with Eric Greitens reports that a Michigan city government employee appears to be in touch with the FBI after being asked to back-date ballots in Michigan that arrived after the mandated deadline.

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee filed a lawsuit Saturday in Arizona alleging ballots may have been improperly disregarded in Maricopa County, the state's largest metropolis.

The suit alleged that some in-person votes were not counted because of improper guidance provided by poll workers in situations known as an "over-vote."

“When a machine detects an over-vote on a ballot, poll workers should inform in-person voters of the error and give them an opportunity to correct the issue. Instead, poll workers in Maricopa County pressed, and told voters to press, a green button to override the error,” the campaign said. “As a result, the machines disregarded the voter’s choices in the over-voted races.”

Democrat Joe Biden holds a slim margin over Trump with thousands of votes remaining to be counted.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/trump-campaign-sues-arizona-over-rejected-ballots-vote-remains-razor-thin

The suit alleged that some in-person votes were not counted because of improper guidance provided by poll workers in situations known as an "over-vote."

How many though ?  FOX 'projected' Arizona with the AP long before anybody so I guess they are FINALLY included as the 'MSM' now.  

This means the kool-aid drinkers must find new YouTube channels and fevered fly-by-night true believers to fill the void !  

Step up: BLAZE TV, News Max, Oann... 

Also this won't be a lengthy court battle.  I think Pelosi becomes President after some deadline...

PHILADELPHIA — The Trump campaign is prepared to file several lawsuits on Monday, alleging widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania.

In a news conference held at an empty parking lot in northeast Philadelphia, members of President Trump’s campaign legal team put forward several individuals who said they witnessed systemic impropriety by local election officials and stopped them from their legally guaranteed right to watch the counting of ballots.

“What I'm saying to you is not a single one of these mail-in ballots were inspected as the law required. Even when a court order was obtained, to allow the Republican inspectors to get six feet closer there,” said the president’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. “They move the people counting the ballots six further feet away. It's really simple. If you have nothing to hide, let people watch.”

Protests raged outside the event as supporters of former Vice President Joe Biden clashed with others who were on hand to hear the latest updates from the president’s legal team, with police regularly intervening in order to break up confrontations.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-preparing-lawsuits-alleging-fraud-in-pennsylvania

Do you have anything from anything you're calling a "real source" showing why we shouldn't believe that "The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee filed a lawsuit Saturday in Arizona" or "PHILADELPHIA — The Trump campaign is prepared to file several lawsuits on Monday, alleging widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania?"

I'm willing to consider it if you do. I won't hold my breath waiting though.

• Like 2

Here's another one you can feel free to give me evidence showing me why I shouldn't take it seriously.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel says that the closer Republicans look at Tuesday’s presidential election, the more irregularities they find.

“We have received hundreds of reports of irregularities in states like Pennsylvania, and we are pursuing them in our fight to protect the integrity of this election,” she tweeted Saturday, sharing a clip of her appearance the previous night on the Fox News show “Hannity.”

Current results give potential presumptive president-elect Democrat Joe Biden the edge, but President Donald Trump has challenged results in a post-election battle that has focused on states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.

“I’m in Michigan right now,” McDaniel told host Sean Hannity, “we actually are taking statements from hundreds of individuals that were at TCF in downtown Detroit who are documenting irregularities they saw and also their inability to observe in a meaningful way.”

Do you have any reason to believe Republican National Chairwoman didn't say that or are you demanding I don't consider it because the Western Journal is reporting something she said on Hannity?

The Thread title says this conversation is about "The Lawsuits." You sound like you're saying you want to have this conversation without hearing the Republican side. That will be difficult seeing as it's Republicans laying the lawsuits.

• Like 1

I'm going off-topic for one little moment to tell you about something I've noticed about today's political discussions in general.

There seems to be this type of personality I call a "Prog-pod."

I call them that after the old science fiction classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers where these pods from outer space were taking over human minds while they slept in an invasion attempt on general humanity. 

The thing is there was no arguing with these people once the pod infection had been completed.

You could try but all you get would be...

tenor.gif

To often that's what trying to have a conversation with prog-pods is like.

• Like 1

Here Are the All the Lawsuits the Trump Campaign Has Filed Since Election Day—And Why Most Are Unlikely to Go Anywhere

...But legal experts say his chances of meaningfully challenging the election are dwindling. Many of his campaign’s lawsuits filed this week have been dismissed on lack of merit, and the ones that have gained some traction are unlikely to change the outcome of the Presidential race.

“There’s literally nothing that I’ve seen yet with the meaningful potential to affect the final result,” Justin Levitt, a law professor at Loyola Law School, told TIME in an email. 

Judges have already tossed out or ruled against Trump campaign suits in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Georgia, and Michigan.....

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

Proves nothing Beave. Those are either requests for Poll watchers to be allowed to watch, delaying tactics of the sort Al Gore and others have used while they gather evidence or they're still being litigated.

In the meantime lawsuits continue to pile up.

In fact, here ya go Mike, this one's from the Hill. I'm pretty sure you guys are still allowed to read the Hill, aren't you?

Trump campaign files new election-related lawsuit in Arizona

• Like 1

There are software glitches that have already been found with this Dominion Software (apparently it's Canadian. T2Zr5Ph.gif)

The Republicans claim they have or can find evidence of dead people voting, non-resident voting, unlawfully altered ballotsdate altered ballots by UPSvoter fraud that won't be investigated until voting complete, issues currently being investigated, votes that should be invalidatednon-voters registered as votersrules altered for this election that allowed questionable practicesnon-citizen ballotsmiracle votes found on flash drives and such, computer glitches.

How much of this and stuff I missed like the "Scoreboard, Hammer" computer fraud Apps has to be proven in the courts before something is done?

In the meantime there's this:

voter-fraud-is-causing-a-coup.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog

And Progressives doing this:

tenor.gif

doesn't prove them false.

I'm willing to have a conversation with  you about say whether the first fact mentioned by Crowder where Alito ruled that late arriving ballots needed to be temporarily segregated matters though. Especially when you suggested earlier that only Dems were winning in court.

If you like you can even use one of your Dem biased, fake news, media to verify it. In fact, here ya go, I'll even help you, (because you don't seem to be able to do it by yourself)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/justice-alito-temporarily-grants-pennsylvania-gop-request-to-enforce-segregation-of-ballots-that-arrived-after-election-day/ar-BB1aM94J

Edited by Infidel Dog

40 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And Progressives doing this:

tenor.gif

doesn't prove them false.

Dude, even the New York Post, the only media outlet willing to publish Giulliani's bullshit unchecked says Trump and his followers need to stop the 'conspiracy addled talk of a stolen election'. And that the conspiracies his aides are pushing are 'baseless.' You think they're progressives?

• Like 1

Seriously though...can you find me a link to that Post article?

I'm interested. Is it an opinion piece.? Who's writing it? Somebody from the Lincoln Project, maybe.

What exactly are they saying? 

Don't be crazy?

Keep your critiques reasonable?

Or are they saying, as you suggest "Drop your drawers, grab your ankles and smile?"

If the Post is going to turn I'd like to know how far they've gone to the dark side.

Edited by Infidel Dog