The Hypocrisy of the "Scheer Should Step Down" Articles in the Media

On 11/8/2019 at 8:34 AM, WestCanMan said:

CBC, CTV, National Post, Globe and Mail, etc all consider "should Scheer step down" to be a legitimate hot topic, but it's just one of their own making.

The very day after the election, right out of the blue, the CBC was already insinuating that Scheer stepping down was a serious consideration:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-leader-andrew-scheer-falls-shot-1.5329809

The irony, the hypocrisy of this sentiment, stems from the fact that the CBC and CTV all acted like Trudeau was doing great. They acted like his scandals were no big deal. They constantly showed polling and interviewed "undecided voters" who said that "this seems like divisive party politics" or "it's not really a matter of importance to me".

If Trudeau was a legit PM, doing a good job, then why would they take the position that losing to Trudeau is a damning indictment of Scheer's ability to lead the CPC?

Scheer won the popular vote. He soundly throttled Traitor Max's PPC upstarts soundly. His party gained 22% more seats. And he did it all against a media that was solidly biased against him. 

Now that Trudeau has his shiny new election win in the bag the most serious political topic by far right now is whether or not the country is breaking apart.

Trudeau is out surfing while several more major corporations are deserting Alberta for good. It's like losing an SNC every other day.  Trudeau's re-election was a death blow to the Alberta economy but he still has no statement. 

This is not an actual country. It's a massive farce. It's time to break it into workable pieces.

Not that I have ever liked liberal Scheer, the alt-left liberal bought off Canadian media have always had an hatred for conservatives. Scheer could fart, and the lame duck Canadian media would say that Scheer was adding and doing more damage too global warming. With the Canadian bought off media, no conservative can do anything right or good nor have a chance against them. They will always be the enemy of conservatism and it must be defeated, no matter what. But I do not understand as to why the media would want to attack Scheer anyway?  Scheer is just another liberal like those in the media. Scheer pretty much had the same globalist Soros policies as Trudeau did. 

Well, as far as Scheer quitting the leaders job is of no concern to me. Goodbye to bad liberal rubbish. Scheer was never a real and true conservative anyway. If Scheer had said the many things that Max Bernier was saying during the election, like cut taxes, cut big government, cut immigration, and cut refugee and foreign aid programs, Scheer could be the PM of Canada today. Trump said those very same things, that Max was saying, and Trump is now the President of the USA. But the guy, and even his party, are just too politically correct to ever dare discuss and debate those real and true topics that I mentioned above. Trudeau should of at least have been fired from his party. Sadly, the stooges Joe and Mary six packs out there decided that they wanted to have a little more corruption and scandals in their useless daily lives, and so they shall get more. Some people never seem to learn anything. 

Max was no traitor to Canada. Max is trying to save Canada from the likes of Trudeau, Scheer, May, and Singh who all have globalist agendas and programs for Canada and Canadians. Max is a real and true conservative Canadian nationalist patriot. And look where his patriotism got him. Not one seat. Dam bloody sad. Canada is finished as there will never be another real and true conservative party in Canada. The Canadian media will make sure of that. Only a progressive conservative party is all that those so called conservatives will keep getting. And there can be no doubt about it that the next leader of the conservative party will just be another liberal in conservative clothing. Canada is screwed. All Canadians will be getting, and  for probably a very long time, is more liberals or liberals in conservative country farm clothing. You must now know that by now, as I do. Liberalism now rules and runs Canada today. 

King Trudeau is now back on the kings throne, and the king will be there for another four more years. Oh joy. :unsure:

Michael Chong has always been my favorite....  But I can be considered a Red Tory.  

Thought the only card carrying Conservatives I know are the religious right, so....  A Hard Ceiling of 40%, and need Jagmeet Singh to be very popular..... 

The Conservatives are in trouble.  I doubt even Harper can keep the religious right quiet and happy enough with how out dated their beliefs are for a modern election.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

But I do not understand as to why the media would want to attack Scheer anyway?  Scheer is just another liberal like those in the media. Scheer pretty much had the same globalist Soros policies as Trudeau did. 

The media understand how much of a threat Scheer is to their golden boy. There's a good reason why he won the popular vote.

Scheer is positive and uncontroversial enough to deprive Trudeau of any reason to get into a virtue-signalling mode, and that's his only gear where he gets traction. 

The media really need for a guy like Bernier to lead the conservatives. They need fuel for their virtue-signalling fire. They realized that they couldn't help Trudeau to the extent that they wanted to.

Instead of attacking controversial Scheer quotes they were busy fighting off the SNC scandal, the Raybould firing, and downplaying Trudeau's blackface.

The MSM can't get Trudeau  another win unless he takes the country in a positive direction and Trudeau will not take the country in a positive direction. He never has, he never will. Trudeau's only hope is for the CPC to come up with a controversial leader. The MSM is nudging - they're creating the false narrative that conservative voters don't like Scheer. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The media understand how much of a threat Scheer is to their golden boy. There's a good reason why he won the popular vote.

OMG... more media conspiracies... isn't this the kind of embarrassing superstition that produces Berniers.

I think the conservatives' worst nightmare is that they are likely to nominate someone that I will vote for next time around.  And then the nut vote can go into Bernier's open arms ... and push him over that magical 2% mark.  That's apt because is kind of like a medium-fat white milk at this point :lol:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

OMG... more media conspiracies... isn't this the kind of embarrassing superstition that produces Berniers.

I think the conservatives' worst nightmare is that they are likely to nominate someone that I will vote for next time around.  And then the nut vote can go into Bernier's open arms ... and push him over that magical 2% mark.  That's apt because is kind of like a medium-fat white milk at this point :lol:

Can you tell me how these two running commentaries from CTV and CBC jive together?

1) Trudeau is a popular PM and his scandals are insignificant & unworthy of serious media coverage.

2) There's no excuse for Scheer not winning because Trudeau was a scandal-plagued & unpopular PM.

Ummmmm.... if Trudeau was as great as those two always said, and if his scandals were all insignificant, then why are they saying that Scheer should be on the cross for losing? Shouldn't they be saying that Trudeau's leadership of the Liberal party is in question because of all of his scandals?

Did you ever see a CBC or CTV article that questioned whether or not Trudea should still be running the Liberal Party? Why not? If he's such a criminal that SCheer should have won then hes such a criminal that another Liberal Party member should be taking his place at the helm.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you tell me how these two running commentaries from CTV and CBC jive together?

1) Trudeau is a popular PM and his scandals are insignificant & unworthy of serious media coverage.

2) There's no excuse for Scheer not winning because Trudeau was a scandal-plagued & unpopular PM.

Ummmmm.... if Trudeau was as great as those two always said, and if his scandals were all insignificant, then why are they saying that Scheer should be on the cross for losing? Shouldn't they be saying that Trudeau's leadership of the Liberal party is in question because of all of his scandals?

Did you ever see a CBC or CTV article that questioned whether or not Trudea should still be running the Liberal Party? Why not? If he's such a criminal that SCheer should have won then hes such a criminal that another Liberal Party member should be taking his place at the helm.

First off - give me a link where CBC and CTV said Trudeau's scandals were not worthy of coverage.  The mainstream media broke these stories and Trudeau's numbers were driven down to the point where he lost the popular vote and his majority.  

CBC and CTV "always said" Trudeau was great ?  Another link please.

Let's start with that and we can continue.  I'll wait.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

2) There's no excuse for Scheer not Did you ever see a CBC or CTV article that questioned whether or not Trudea should still be running the Liberal Party? Why not?

Probably because there was no one in the Liberal party asking that question.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There were prominent women leaving the Liberal party specifically because of the way Trudeau was running the show. 4 in total, on 3 separate occasions.

That's right just as reported day in and day out by the very same Media-Party/Deep State you're convinced is working for Trudeau.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's right just as reported day in and day out by the very same Media-Party/Deep State you're convinced is working for Trudeau.

They don’t work for him.  They just like and vote for him.  They tend to have an unconscious bias.

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Poor Andrew Scheer...he didn't realize that in Canada, having American citizenship is a far greater sin than wearing brownface/blackface and the Afro wig.

Scheer did not lose because he happened to be an American citizen.

IMHO, he lost the election because he was a) stupid and b) not a people person.

=====

I reckon that Putin and Trump are on to a key idea: These leaders want to defend/help/protect the people who "elect" them.

Edited by August1991
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shady said:

They don’t work for him.  They just like and vote for him.  They tend to have an unconscious bias.

So, what is with this media bailout of 600 million being given to the alt-left liberal Canadian media by Trudeau then? It sure looks to me like they now work for the prime mistake of Canada. Indeed, they now like and will vote for Trudeau. After all, he is the hand that is feeding them with plenty of tax credits and support. The CBC does have a pro liberal bias. At least The Rebel and Ezra Levant is not on the take. The Rebel has much more class then the rest of those alt-left liberal Canadian media bought off Pravda outfits. ;)

On 11/8/2019 at 8:34 AM, WestCanMan said:

CBC, CTV, National Post, Globe and Mail, etc all consider "should Scheer step down" to be a legitimate hot topic, but it's just one of their own making.

The very day after the election, right out of the blue, the CBC was already insinuating that Scheer stepping down was a serious consideration:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-leader-andrew-scheer-falls-shot-1.5329809

The irony, the hypocrisy of this sentiment, stems from the fact that the CBC and CTV all acted like Trudeau was doing great. They acted like his scandals were no big deal. They constantly showed polling and interviewed "undecided voters" who said that "this seems like divisive party politics" or "it's not really a matter of importance to me".

If Trudeau was a legit PM, doing a good job, then why would they take the position that losing to Trudeau is a damning indictment of Scheer's ability to lead the CPC?

Scheer won the popular vote. He soundly throttled Traitor Max's PPC upstarts soundly. His party gained 22% more seats. And he did it all against a media that was solidly biased against him. 

Now that Trudeau has his shiny new election win in the bag the most serious political topic by far right now is whether or not the country is breaking apart.

Trudeau is out surfing while several more major corporations are deserting Alberta for good. It's like losing an SNC every other day.  Trudeau's re-election was a death blow to the Alberta economy but he still has no statement. 

This is not an actual country. It's a massive farce. It's time to break it into workable pieces.

On the day that Scheer decided to quit is leadership job with the conservative party, conservative Boris Johnson won his Brexit election. So, both America and Britain now have a conservative party running both countries, while Canada once again, has a leftist liberal globalist party back in power. While Americans and Britons will be eating steak tonight at some fancy restaurant, Canadians will have to settle for a Big Mac at McDonald's for dinner tonight. Hey, Big Macs are now selling for $3.00 today at McDumps. Yummy good!  ;)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

You're the one who said that CBC and CTV had no reasons for questioning Trudeau's leadership, I was pointing out that you were wrong.

So can you show me where they questioned Trudeau's leadership as a result eyeball?