Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

21 hours ago, GostHacked said:

IBoth you and Rue support a one state solution while driving out the rest of the Palestinians out of what Israel wants.  If that was the reverse, you and Rue would have your panties all twisted up and we'd never hear about it.  Actually we keep hearing about it all the time.

You lie repeatedly. My position on a two state solution was presented long before you came on the board.

On 2/1/2018 at 8:30 PM, maymoon said:

al-Husseini was certainly involved, but his role was minimal and he was not part of the decision to "exterminate the Jews." 

What a clumsy attempt to downplay his role by trying to suggest his role can be ignored by arguing the final solution was decided a month before he cheered it. Been there. Done that. Try again. 

source: http://www.meforum.org/5576/husseini-hitler:

" As the British historian David Motadel has recently shown in his important work Islam and Nazi Germany's War, Husseini and other Muslim clerics did play an important role in German policy in Europe but it was not by exerting an important influence on Holocaust decision-making. Rather he helped to recruit Imams who preached to tens of thousands of Muslims who fought with Wehrmacht, especially on the Eastern Front against the Red Army. While some of these units took part in actions against Jews, this considerable collaboration did not have an influence on Hitler's decision-making....

Husseini absolutely wanted to exterminate the Jews, above all, the Jews of pre-state Palestine, and then the Jews of Israel. The evidence of Husseini's pleas to kill the Jews, of his boundless hatred of Judaism as a religion and the Jews as a people is well documented in Nazi Propaganda for the Arab World...."

and

source:https://www.newsmax.com/PamelaGeller/Geller-mufti-holocaust-hitler/2010/02/09/id/349387/:

Journalist Maurice Pearlman, author of the 1947 book "The Mufti of Jerusalem," said that the Mufti advised Eichmann on the best ways to persecute Jews.

"Hitler gave the Mufti a radio station, which al-Husseini used to preach Nazism and genocide in Arabic. In one of his broadcasts, the Mufti exhorted Arabs:

“According to the Muslim religion, the defense of your life is a duty which can only be fulfilled by annihilating the Jews. This is your best opportunity to get rid of this dirty race, which has usurped your rights and brought misfortune and destruction on your countries. Kill the Jews, burn their property, destroy their stores, annihilate these base supporters of British imperialism. Your sole hope of salvation lies in annihilating the Jews before they annihilate you.”

Al-Husseini practiced what he preached. During the Nuremberg Trials in July 1946, Eichmann’s assistant, Dieter Wisliczeny, testified that the Mufti was a central figure in the planning of the genocide of the Jews:
“The Grand Mufti has repeatedly suggested to the Nazi authorities — including Hitler, von Ribbentrop and Himmler — the extermination of European Jewry . . . The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan . . . He was one of Eichmann’s best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chambers of Auschwitz.”

Wisliczeny also testified that al-Husseini asked Heinrich Himmler to send one of Eichmann’s assistants to Jerusalem once the war was over, to aid the Mufti in “solving the Jewish question in the Middle East.”

And according to the Arab Higher Committee, “In virtually identical letters, the Mufti, in the summer of 1944, approached Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary to speed up the extermination of the Jews by sending them to Poland where the Nazi death chambers were located.” The Mufti successfully demanded that 400,000 Jews who were about to be deported to the Holy Land instead be sent to their deaths."

Husseini is the very origins of the Palestinian Authority, Hamas, Hezbollah.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/202249

http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/politics-and-military/politics/analysis-grand-mufti-hajj-amin-al-husseinis-role-in-the-holocaust-16603

Edited by Rue

6 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Both of us joined on May 15. You in 2006, me in 2005. 

Really. Genius. Explain how someone who was on this board a year before me has lied and stated I support a two state solution. Provide the words which led you to this conclusion. Don't play games Ghost. You lied. You are well aware as  is any regular on this boarfd how long I have been on the board and what my position is and for that matter what you have written. You are and I call you out a liar for stating I support a one state solution when I have written clearly and precisely over and over why I favour two states directly in opposition to what you in fact write.

Edited by Rue

2 minutes ago, Rue said:

Which names have you used on this board. How have you come on this board as you claim you did then, and from 2006 never read one post from me as to my position on the two state solution. Go on finish your lie.  You walked into that one. Go on genius. Explain how you came on one year before me and never read one post from me saying I supported the two state solution. Lol. Finish it. My posts and yours are there for anyone to read genius.

On the same token have you gone back and read anything I wrote then? No? Why not?  And I was simply pointing out when I joined and when you joined which showed your error on the chronology of posts.

Edited by GostHacked

3 minutes ago, Rue said:

Which names have you used on this board. How have you come on this board as you claim you did then, and from 2006 never read one post from me as to my position on the two state solution. Go on finish your lie.  You walked into that one. Go on genius. Explain how you came on one year before me and never read one post from me saying I supported the two state solution. Lol. Finish it. My posts and yours are there for anyone to read genius.

I don't read much of what you post today.. why waste my time?

5 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

On the same token have you gone back and read anything I wrote then? No? Why not?  And I was simply pointing out when I joined and when you joined which showed your error on the chronology of posts.

Unlike you I disect all your words and repeat them and indicate why I disagree with them. You on the other hand admit you don't read what you challenge. My responses and yours are there for anyone to read to see which one of us reponds directly by repeating the other's quotes and then going through them.+

In fact your technique when you can not defend your quoted words which are then disected is to say you don't read what I write.

Pathetic.

7 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

The chronology of my posts supporting a two state solution began long before you began responding to me and will continue long after you lie about my support of it.

Edited by Rue

On 2/2/2018 at 7:40 AM, DogOnPorch said:

The Final Solution does coincide with the Mufti's appearance in Germany. But, no...the Mufti isn't the architect of the Final Solution. 

That was Reinhard Heydrich...the Mufti's and Eichmann's boss. 

However, as mentioned, he is part responsible for the Holocaust in Hungary and in the rest of the Balkans.

That's enough of a Nazi for me.

How about you? Give him a pass?

I never said anyone should be given a pass. I'm not sure why you have a difficult time understanding what I am saying. In every single post, you have gone out of your way to make false accusations. 

Your argument is that the Mufti had a very large role in the holocaust and he was the leader of the Palestinians - Even though you claim Palestinians didn't really exist until well after World War II.

My argument, which coincides with the majority, including many in Israel, is that the Mufti had a very minimal role. That he wasn't even accepted as the leader of the Palestinians by many Palestinians groups and Arab leaders.

As Eyeball has said, you are minimizing and disrespecting holocaust victims and survivors by trying to glorify who the Mufti is, just so you can somehow create a false link between Palestinians/Arabs and the Nazis. 

There were many people and groups who worked with the Nazis or wanted to work with the Nazis for their own gain. Their decision does not reflect all of the people who have the same ethnic or nationality of the person/group. One example of this is Yhitzak Shamir, the future prime minister of Israel, who wanted to make an alliance with the Nazis, with the "Final Solution" already under way, by fighting against the British, in exchange for support for a Jewish State.

Paper Breaks Taboo on Shamir, Nazi Link : Jerusalem Post Cites Stern Gang Past

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-03-07/news/mn-330_1_stern-gang

1 hour ago, maymoon said:

I never said anyone should be given a pass. I'm not sure why you have a difficult time understanding what I am saying. In every single post, you have gone out of your way to make false accusations. 

Your argument is that the Mufti had a very large role in the holocaust and he was the leader of the Palestinians - Even though you claim Palestinians didn't really exist until well after World War II.

My argument, which coincides with the majority, including many in Israel, is that the Mufti had a very minimal role. That he wasn't even accepted as the leader of the Palestinians by many Palestinians groups and Arab leaders.

As Eyeball has said, you are minimizing and disrespecting holocaust victims and survivors by trying to glorify who the Mufti is, just so you can somehow create a false link between Palestinians/Arabs and the Nazis. 

There were many people and groups who worked with the Nazis or wanted to work with the Nazis for their own gain. Their decision does not reflect all of the people who have the same ethnic or nationality of the person/group. One example of this is Yhitzak Shamir, the future prime minister of Israel, who wanted to make an alliance with the Nazis, with the "Final Solution" already under way, by fighting against the British, in exchange for support for a Jewish State.

Paper Breaks Taboo on Shamir, Nazi Link : Jerusalem Post Cites Stern Gang Past

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-03-07/news/mn-330_1_stern-gang

Again, you're free to deny the Mufti's role in the Holocaust. It matters not to me. You're also free to pretend al-Husseini wasn't the leader of the "Palestinian Movement". Your opinion doesn't match history.

truth20f.jpg.7ddbe96950fec7504861c93d57cc6a80.jpg

The Mufti and Himmler enjoying lunch together. 

2 hours ago, maymoon said:

Horseshit.

1. Do not pose as if you know what the majority in Israel think about the Mufti let alone that they believe he had a minimal role. That is 100% bullshit. You do not speak for or think for any Israeli.

2.He was most certainly accepted as the leader of the Palestinians  that is on public record and more to the point and even if he was not, it does not change what he actually did during the holocaust.

3. Who the phack do you or Eye or anyone claim to speak for holocaust survivors let alone Jews let alone Israelis let alone anyone who disagrees with you and accuse us of trying to glorify who the Mufti is as and accuse us of direspecting the holocaust. What utter self righteous bullshit claiming to speak for me, my family, Jews, holocaust survivors. Who the phack are you or Eye to presume what we went through. Then you deny what the Mufti did an dlie and claim there is no link between Palestinians/Arabs and Nazis. 

Well the agenda is now out. Maymoon is it. What a joke that you holocaust denying sob's have to change your name on this forum to make it seem like there are a lot of you.

What did you think if you hide from me it hides who you are?

Lol.

You were provided more than enough evidence what the Mufti did during WW2.  You now lie. You lie that he had no link to the Nazis. You lie about that. Lie. Not misrepresent but lie. Only a liar would deny he had no link to the Nazis-someone whose political agenda is to come on this board and out and out spread misinformation deliberately.

So I say go crawl back to your other name and you know where to find me.

Go on run from it:

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article.php/id/2543?id=2543

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/gallery/

http://www.bu.edu/historic/conference08/Herf.pdf

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3248081,00.html

https://arabracismislamofascism.wordpress.com/2010/11/28/arab-muslim-nazism-documentation-your-reference-guide/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175316

Any other of you want to change your name and run from me and revise history?

• Like 1

Whether the Mufti had anything to do with the Holocaust is irrelevant today. A more relevant concern would be what would the Arabs of today do to the Jews if they gained control over Israel.  I'm betting there would be few or no Jews there within a few years time. And that is the primary western concern and why Israel is supported. Those who relentlessly attack Israel for its behaviour exempt Arabs regimes, or other Muslim regimes from any and all criticism as to their racism, bigotry, antisemitism, gross human rights violations, lack of democracy, corruption and brutality. This, to me, makes their protests that their motivation is concern with human rights laughable.

Turkey has been busily bombing the hell out of Kurdish towns and villages in Syria for the last couple of weeks. Does anyone crying about Palestinians utter a word of concern? Not one.

This thread is going on 36 pages and likely more on a simple topic that Israel announced Jerusalem as its Capital. I don't know much about the Arab Israeli conflict or the international laws/rules but military conquer has happened many times in the past and recent past too in spite of the UN (examples are Soviet invasions, Iraqi invasion, Russian invasion of Ukraine, US invasions) so the move is not exceptional but only when Israel does it?

Israel is surrounded by very hateful enemies so to some extend its brutal actions for self preservation may be understandable though not justifiable because it is not only directed against the enemies (armed fighters) but also against innocent defenseless women and children. That said believe me if Arabs ever conquer Israel there will a massacre of unseen scale but that will never happen and though I always condemn Israeli army actions (Israeli civilians are a different entity and I have no issues with them) against innocent defenseless civilians but moving the Capital to Jerusalem is not going to hurt civilians. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, Argus said:

A more relevant concern would be what would the Arabs of today do to the Jews if they gained control over Israel.  I'm betting there would be few or no Jews there within a few years time. And that is the primary western concern and why Israel is supported. Those who relentlessly attack Israel for its behaviour exempt Arabs regimes, or other Muslim regimes from any and all criticism as to their racism, bigotry, antisemitism, gross human rights violations, lack of democracy, corruption and brutality. This, to me, makes their protests that their motivation is concern with human rights laughable.

The primary concern of Israel should be for that point in the future when the west will not be there for them due to a lack of capacity and or concern.  If there were ever a people who should have a longer view of the future it is Jewish people with their long view of the past.  Those who relentlessly ignore Israel's behaviour in the present are apparently just as oblivious to the longer view other people in the region have.

Turkey has been busily bombing the hell out of Kurdish towns and villages in Syria for the last couple of weeks. Does anyone crying about Palestinians utter a word of concern? Not one.

What's the point of crying over reality unfoldoing as predicted? I was warning years ago that Kurds would be the next ME group from which a terrorist nemesis would rise - because of exactly what Argus has said, no one gives a shit about their hopes for independence, our governments and alliances least of all. If there was ever a people who deserve a homeland in the ME and more importantly a right to being left alone in it, its the Kurds.  If there was ever a people who have been used and then discarded when their usefullness has run its course its the Kurds.

What would be really somehing is if Islam became less of a unifying force and instead Muslims rallied around the strong moral position of the Kurds.  Nothing quite captures the essence of how western interference has left a people more thouroghly fucked over than the Kurds.

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, Argus said:

I'm betting there would be few or no Jews there within a few years time.

Oddly, Jews and Arabs were said to live together relatively amicably in North African countries, (from my time in Europe.)

Edit: Here's a cite that seems to back it up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries#cite_note-SaadonandShefler-45

Edited by Michael Hardner

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oddly, Jews and Arabs were said to live together relatively amicably in North African countries, (from my time in Europe.)

That is history. They would not be well-treated today. One of the last Jewish communities in the Arab world is in Tunisia, and their synagogue needs to be protected by troops with automatic weapons even more than the Christian churches of Egypt. There are no Jewish communities remaining in Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq or Lebanon, and they are hotbeds of anti-Jewish as well as anti-Israeli sentiment.

Edited by Argus

On 2/3/2018 at 11:16 AM, Rue said:

You lie repeatedly. My position on a two state solution was presented long before you came on the board.

You could not have presented your argument on this site before I came on board of this site. I joined a year BEFORE you did. So there is no way you could have presented your views here before I joined. Now if you did post that , was it under another name perhaps? But under the name Rue, it is impossible for you to post about it 'before I came on the board'.

I joined May 15, 2015

Rue joined May 15, 2006.

18 hours ago, GostHacked said:

You could not have presented your argument on this site before I came on board of this site. I joined a year BEFORE you did. So there is no way you could have presented your views here before I joined. Now if you did post that , was it under another name perhaps? But under the name Rue, it is impossible for you to post about it 'before I came on the board'.

I joined May 15, 2015

Rue joined May 15, 2006.

Bull shit. Long before you came on the board to respond to me directly I presented my position. Now you try engage me in semantics. I posted my position long before you ever came on this board to respond to me. Yah you didn't know.  Ditch the vasoline.

Hack your misrepresentation of my well known position on two states is not the issue. Your misrepresentation is par for the  course and I expect  it.

The issue  is in fact now how this thread is  beuing used to deny what the Mullah's role was in WW2 and the holocaust, the attempt to deny a direct link between the origins of the anti Israeli Palestinian national movement and Nazis, is. That issue of course has nothing to do with the thread topic but as we can see any topic that deals with Israel is used by people like you and those on this thread to try revise the holocaust among other things. It has nothing to do about the topic.

The new name on this thread hiding from me is laughable. He can use what ever name he wants his inability to respond to the information presented to him with evidence to contradict it speaks for itself.

For any of you to come on this board and try down play what the Mullah Of Jerusalem did is a joke.

There was at one point a contraversy as to how Netanyahyu described his role in the holocaust. The debate was not over what the Mullah in fact did which is public knowledge but his actual influence over the final decision, to be specific whether it was him personally who convinced Hitler to invoke the final solution.

History now shows the final solution was something based on a collaboration long before the Mullah cheered it along. It was a fait accompli. However the actual choice of using cynide pellets and gas chambers he had a direct role in-records show he visited with Eichman and Himmler many death sites stating shooting Jews with bullets or attaching hose to exhaust pipes  in  trucks was not efficient enough. He lobbied continuously for use of cynide pellets and mass extermination and public record showed he wanted this done so after the Germans were finished in Europe they would help him do the same in Palestine.

His actual influence on Hitler is questionable. He was a stooge. A puppet they used. They used him because his hatred of Jews was compatible with their need to use Arabs to fight the British in Palestine during WW2. 

The Mullah was directly responsible for recruiting Muslims into the Nazi army and engaging in a chemical attack and repeated attacks on innocent Jews and others in Palestine. To deny his role in Palestine and in the holocaust and in WW2 as minor is a crock of shit. The public records of what he did are there for anyone to find out. Inferring Porch or I made it up is bullshit. Denying what he did is bullshit. Its par for the course though in any discussion where the word Israel comes up. Its only a matter of time until the same handful of individuals tries to revise history and the holocaust among other things.

As for you Ghost trying to repeatedly turn this back as a discussion on whether you are an anti-semite speaks to your narcissism and need to make everything about you and your feelings.

If you can't discuss the issues don't. This is not about you. This is now about denying the role of what el Husseini did or you trying to deny the constant presence and origins of Jews in Jerusalem since prior to any Muslim presence/ Its about you or others assuming you can tell a Jew where they can live, let alone claim to represent Palestinians in Jerusalem. You are a bunch of arm chair gentiles patronizing both Palestinians and Israelis, Christians, Jews and Muslims of Jerusalem.

The denial of what el Hussein did as well as this thread n my opinion exploits them all for an anti Israeli agenda. You claim now to support a two state solution and  I do not. Anyone can read your past posts and mine and decide for themselves what we wrote. The thing though is no one cares but you. I certainly don't. I know what you wrote and what you stand for. That you have made clear numerous times.

Edited by Rue

On 2/3/2018 at 11:54 AM, Rue said:

The chronology of my posts supporting a two state solution began long before you began responding to me and will continue long after you lie about my support of it.

That was not the contention.  You stated you started posting about the two-state solution BEFORE I joined this site. I simply showed your error there.

I am not contesting the fact that you actually talked about the two state solution before I did.