Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

How was I proven wrong? What stance did I take and what did you prove wrong?   This should be interesting and most likely full of incorrect projections and trolling-ish statements.

You're free to pretend Israel and Iran were never friends.

13 hours ago, Rue said:

Yes this coming from someone who ran from me when he had no idea how to defend his arbitrary pronouncements on where Jews should live. Right.

Well, as I was telling Dog, the Jews go their do-over. Just wondering why the Jews would be upset if someone else got a do-over.

Love the deleted posts too.

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Well, as I was telling Dog, the Jews go their do-over. Just wondering why the Jews would be upset if someone else got a do-over.

You never described this apparent do-over Jews have gotten.

8 hours ago, GostHacked said:

The Jews go their do-over. Why the Jews would be upset...

Its nice to know you now use the term "the Jews".

Tell me Jew expert who are THE JEWS. Who exactly do you mean. Israeli Jews? Canadian Jews? Oh wait I know, THE Jews. You know every single last one of them.

By the way Jew expert I am A Jew. The fact I am A Jew does not give you the right to lump me or ANY Jew in your pathetic THE Jews references. 

What a passive aggressive sleezy response. You know where to find THIS Jew. 

hey what does Hack have to lose

comin on this forum referin to dah jooz

i mean  him and his  dislikes

to the ones he calls THE kikes

hee hee

stick in the word thee

you know

the JOOOZ

we've moved on from ZIONIST

we now add all Jews to the list

all Jews and their kin

hey you know the people without foreskin

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You never described this apparent do-over Jews have gotten.

The do over was when Israel was created (again) a few decades back. 

And then Rue goes off like a child.  Typical.

You're so vain, you probably think this song is about Jews, .......

20 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Crap. You show what you are and what you stand for.  You use the expression THE JEWS  and the State of Israel as meaning one in the same thing,. This coming from someone who has lectured on this board that I should not assume all Jews and the state of Israel are synonomous. The fact you use THE JEWS  to make any reference to the state of Israel illustrates how you use discussing Israel's existence as an excuse to criticize, generalize, stereotype, denigrate ALL Jews by calling Israel, THE Jews.

You are pathetic in how you try justify your attacks and smeers and all Jews switching back and forth from THE JEWS to Israel.

You show yet again your pathetic passive aggressive attacks on all Jews trying to hide behind the word Israel.

Your agenda which is to smeer and insult THE JEWS at this point is blatant.

You are a pathetic THE JEW hater.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GostHacked said:

You feel that 'the Jews' were given land by the UN? That is, Jews didn't own their land even after buying it from the Ottoman Empire.

Okay...that's nice. Incorrect.

1 hour ago, Rue said:

Crap. You show what you are and what you stand for.  You use the expression THE JEWS  and the State of Israel as meaning one in the same thing,. This coming from someone who has lectured on this board that I should not assume all Jews and the state of Israel are synonomous. The fact you use THE JEWS  to make any reference to the state of Israel illustrates how you use discussing Israel's existence as an excuse to criticize, generalize, stereotype, denigrate ALL Jews by calling Israel, THE Jews.

You are pathetic in how you try justify your attacks and smeers and all Jews switching back and forth from THE JEWS to Israel.

You show yet again your pathetic passive aggressive attacks on all Jews trying to hide behind the word Israel.

Your agenda which is to smeer and insult THE JEWS at this point is blatant.

You are a pathetic THE JEW hater.

Well I am sure it was not the Christians or the Muslims who wanted to create new Israel.  And there was no smear, it's just a fact that the Jews got a do over.  Why would you be upset about the facts?

See, you are resorting to calling me an anti-semite, which is wrong. But I know I will have to explain that yet again in the near future.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

You feel that 'the Jews' were given land by the UN? That is, Jews didn't own their land even after buying it from the Ottoman Empire.

Okay...that's nice. Incorrect.

Well according to the Jews, God gave them this land. Maybe take it up with the big guy in the sky, not me.

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Well according to the Jews, God gave them this land. Maybe take it up with the big guy in the sky, not me.

Don't be fooled and accept the words of people who try to change history with their version of history. 

Only some land was purchased. Most of it were forcefully annexed (see stolen) and they continue to this today.

Just now, marcus said:

Don't be fooled and accept the words of people who try to change history with their version of history. 

Only some land was purchased. Most of it were forcefully annexed (see stolen) and they continue to this today.

You're also free to support the PLO and Hamas.

37 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yes you did. You told me to take it up with your God.

Um, where did I say it was my god? Recall I am an atheist, just like you. But with your statement, you are saying that my god is also the Jews god. Interesting. How you gonna work out that pretzel?

15 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Um, where did I say it was my god? Recall I am an atheist, just like you. But with your statement, you are saying that my god is also the Jews god. Interesting. How you gonna work out that pretzel?

Your're the one bringing in deities. Must be yours.