Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

No, no I think I finally agree with you, All arabs and all muslims are terrorists.

That's your assertion.

Mine is that the Palestinian Cause has its roots in Nazism and engages in terrorism. Therefore...no country for them.

You think otherwise...

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

That's your assertion.

Mine is that the Palestinian Cause has its roots in Nazism and engages in terrorism. Therefore...no country for them.

You think otherwise...

No No, I agree with you,  all arabs and muslims are terrorists.  I agree with you 100% Dog.

41 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I am just going off of what I read from you, and I agree with you 100%. 

I never figured you for a liar. Liar it is.

If all you have is to pretend I said something I did not...you lose.

And you lost.

:)

57 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I never figured you for a liar. Liar it is.

If all you have is to pretend I said something I did not...you lose.

And you lost.

:)

Well, again I agree with you Arabs and Muslims are all terrorists. I mean your words are there for all to see.  Let's check that Islamophobia thread shall we?

Come on Dog, I am actually agreeing with you for once, and you seem to be back tracking your stance.  What gives?  You only hold that position until I agree with you then you go the other way?  I am not sure if that's trolling, but whatever I'll let the mods decide that. 

On 2/7/2018 at 12:37 PM, GostHacked said:

Some of my family came from Germany as well. What makes you so special?

Where did I say it made me special?  I am from a family that survived the holocaust. Don't tell me where I should live let alone where the slaughter took place. Is that hard for you to fathom?

Where do you or Eye or anyone get to tell anyone who survived the holocaust including Jews where they  should live?

Look at your answer. You can't even grasp that basic point. You have to try turn it as a reference to you as if your German ancestry gives you the phacking right to tell anyone where they can live. Go on continue. This is why I consider you to  be the most ignorant of the anti Israelis on this board. Your ignorance never rests. Your need to lecture and presume to tell Jews anything oozes from your pores. You can't help yourself.

Some of your family came from Germany what does that mean. Go on finish it. Explain how your family died in the holocaust and decided to remain.

Very few German Jews did. The memories were too difficult for them. How is that hard for you to fathom? Why not have Jews then move to Osweiz/Aushwitz and set up condos using your reasoning?

You are past the point of anyone taking you seriously. Your need to lecture and patronize is clearly out of your control. 

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

How many times have you done that to other members? Why would you have a problem when it's done to you?

You just finished lying about my position on a two state solution for the Middle East and you want to accuse Dog of misrepresenting what people say? Lol. Go on produce his response.

Lol. Everytime you respond you perform yoga. It must stink up there. Pull it out man.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 5:51 PM, Rue said:

Where did I say it made me special?  I am from a family that survived the holocaust. Don't tell me where I should live let alone where the slaughter took place. Is that hard for you to fathom?

You live in either the USA or Canada.  Anything you say regarding Israel is simply a matter of your opinion and nothing more.

Where do you or Eye or anyone get to tell anyone who survived the holocaust including Jews where they  should live?

The notion is that there should have been a part carved out of Germany for the Jews.  Nowhere is Eyeball or I telling anyone where to live.

Look at your answer. You can't even grasp that basic point. You have to try turn it as a reference to you as if your German ancestry gives you the phacking right to tell anyone where they can live. Go on continue. This is why I consider you to  be the most ignorant of the anti Israelis on this board. Your ignorance never rests. Your need to lecture and presume to tell Jews anything oozes from your pores. You can't help yourself.

Again, no one is telling you where to live. But I am using it as a reference since you also used it as a reference.  You do nothing but put projections on other posters.

Some of your family came from Germany what does that mean. Go on finish it. Explain how your family died in the holocaust and decided to remain.

I simply said my grandparents came here from Germany after WWII. I have no family that died in the holocaust, but I may possibly have had relatives die in the german slaughter in the Soviet Union, but as my grandparents are both long gone now, researching that would be hard.

Very few German Jews did. The memories were too difficult for them. How is that hard for you to fathom? Why not have Jews then move to Osweiz/Aushwitz and set up condos using your reasoning?

You are past the point of anyone taking you seriously. Your need to lecture and patronize is clearly out of your control. 

You never talked to me seriously anyways, nothing but bitching and complaining and associating things to me which I never said.

I expect this post to be deleted and then I will throw it back up again.

7 hours ago, GostHacked said:

You live in either the USA or Canada.  Anything you say regarding Israel is simply a matter of your opinion and nothing more.

The notion is that there should have been a part carved out of Germany for the Jews.  Nowhere is Eyeball or I telling anyone where to live.

Again, no one is telling you where to live. But I am using it as a reference since you also used it as a reference.  You do nothing but put projections on other posters.

I simply said my grandparents came here from Germany after WWII. I have no family that died in the holocaust, but I may possibly have had relatives die in the german slaughter in the Soviet Union, but as my grandparents are both long gone now, researching that would be hard.

You never talked to me seriously anyways, nothing but bitching and complaining and associating things to me which I never said.

I expect this post to be deleted and then I will throw it back up again.

I am and there is no secret a Canadian and swear allegiance to Canada. I volunteered in Israel. I was part of things and witnessed things in regards to terrorism you will never understand.

You also clearly do not understand that my Jewish identity and its link to the collective Jewish identity expressed through Israeli statehood is real. Its something you refuse to recognize.

You refuse to recognize I have a link to Israel as a German who lives in Canada would to Germany or an Irish person has to Eire or an Italian to Italy, etc.

My connection to Israel and its role in enunciating my collective  identity is not the same as yours. The way you stated what you did in the above sentence is classic. It as usual attempts to tell me my Jewish self identity and how I perceive it in a greater collective context is no different than yours. This is not about opinions. This is about you trying to tell me how to define my identity. You have zero, I repeat zero right to do that. The fact you think you can and continue to try do so makes you a presumptuous bigot. More to the point I could care less what you think of my self identity and how I define it-my point is not to have you agree with me-its to challenge you for being a bigot and assuming you can tell anyone let alone me a how we should define ourselves. Israel is and will remain an essential integral link to the collective identity of my Jewishness and I don't care you don't care to recognize that but shut up telling me how I should define myself.

Now your comment about Germany was pathetic. You and Eyeball  have repeatedly suggested on this board and did on this thread for all to read, that Jews SHOULD made a country out of part of Germany. Now you try back track and pretend you didn't say that and I project it on you? Right. 

Yes that's right you have no family that died in Germany and in the holocaust so shut the phack up telling any holocaust survivor from Germany they should live in a country that slaughtered their loved ones. 

The remaining words from you again evidence your narcissism and victim role playing. Your words have been  given back to you when they have been challenged. You are no victim. Your words have clearly been challenged and when you have no idea how to substantiate or defend them, turn yourself into a victim of me, Dog, the moderator whatever.

Take responsibility for your ignorant assumptions about Jews and how we should define ourselves and where we should live and don't lecture me or any Jew about how we should identify ourselves or where we should live. Calling your reference to a country in Germany a reference unattached to a lecture to Jews as to where we should live was laughable but expected.

21 hours ago, jbg said:

Straw man.

21 hours ago, Rue said:

I am and there is no secret a Canadian and swear allegiance to Canada. I volunteered in Israel. I was part of things and witnessed things in regards to terrorism you will never understand.

You also clearly do not understand that my Jewish identity and its link to the collective Jewish identity expressed through Israeli statehood is real. Its something you refuse to recognize.

You refuse to recognize I have a link to Israel as a German who lives in Canada would to Germany or an Irish person has to Eire or an Italian to Italy, etc.

My connection to Israel and its role in enunciating my collective....  blah blah blah....

I don't care about your links to Israel or Germany, I really don't. Because overall it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's completely irrelevant to the topic.

On 2/11/2018 at 5:04 PM, GostHacked said:

I don't care about your links to Israel or Germany, I really don't. Because overall it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's completely irrelevant to the topic.

Again you make dismissive comments as to relevance. You fail to differentiate your personal opinions as to what is relevant from what others think and have the right to think. You show in each and every response a narcissistic defect, an inability to separate your opinion from those of others.  Your comment shows yet again you make pronouncements that the only opinion that counts is yours. You don't express it as  your personal opinion specific to you but in a general decree " It's completely irrelevant to the topic".

It may be completely irrelevant to the topic for you at this point but again as I have repeatedly stated you do not speak for me, other Jews or other holocaust survivors, or the relatives of holocaust survivors as well as others none of those, who believe there is a direct causation between the expression of the Jewish collective identity through a state and you and Eye choosing to take a topic like Jerusalem and turn it into a pretext to lecture Jews that they should have created a country in Germany and we have no existential connection to Israel because you say so.

You simply show again you are dismissive because you are ignorant. You are ignorant because you use words to dismiss the opinions of others as irrelevant. That is the epitome of ignorance-the act of blocking out by dismissal any thought but your own. It shows close minded, bigoted, narcissistic defect when trying to deal with opinions other than your own.

I never once stated my links to Israel or Germany is relevant to the topic of where Jews can live in Israel. You did. Your attempt to twist what you did on this forum in your words to suggest I hijacked the thread to change the topic is laughable. Its the other way around as anyone can read...but again I expect that pathological circular denial from you. When you find yourself in a position you can't defend you try bait and switch. Does it look like it works on me?

Now the topic which I did not start or hijack presumes to tell Jews where they can live in Jerusalem. It then spread to the German comments BY YOU and EYE. The two of you have made such comments before in other threads.

When I responded calling you a presumptuous, insensitive hateful individual presuming to tell victims of the holocaust they should live in the country of the holocaust you told me my Jewishness was not relevant to the topic. When you got caught flat faced in that bigoted comment you now do what...why of course you try slip and slide your way out of the comments you made claiming I raised them? Lol.

My words on this thread and yours are there for all to trace and see how you used this thread to challenge we Jews as to where to live and when challenged you could offer not a shred of objective argument for your idiotic comments that Jews are not native to all of Jerusalem.

On 2/13/2018 at 1:18 PM, Rue said:

Again you make dismissive comments as to relevance. You fail to differentiate your personal opinions as to what is relevant from what others think and have the right to think. You show in each and every response a narcissistic defect, an inability to separate your opinion from those of others.  blah blah blah

Kind of getting off topic Rue.  Your projections on me are 100% incorrect.  Something that has been going on a long time. But for some reason you and Dog both don't like it when stupid incorrect projections are done on either of you.  You get what you give. You've been giving me and Eyeball a fuck of a time with every response and it's tiring and really bringing the conversation down to a level we don't need to be at.

Let's get back to the topic shall we?

So, I'll start.

So what does this mean for Israel and their future? What does it mean in terms of relations with other nations? And I am not talking about just Arab nations. I am talking all nations.  The US and many European nations seem to support the notion. Many Arab nations do not support it. 

21 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Kind of getting off topic Rue.  Your projections on me are 100% incorrect.  Something that has been going on a long time. But for some reason you and Dog both don't like it when stupid incorrect projections are done on either of you.  You get what you give. You've been giving me and Eyeball a fuck of a time with every response and it's tiring and really bringing the conversation down to a level we don't need to be at.

Let's get back to the topic shall we?

So, I'll start.

So what does this mean for Israel and their future? What does it mean in terms of relations with other nations? And I am not talking about just Arab nations. I am talking all nations.  The US and many European nations seem to support the notion. Many Arab nations do not support it. 

No it directly responded to your words which you now have no idea how to defend so now want to run from.. Its what you do, make subjective statements, state you care only about your own opinions, and then when you can not control the responses  to agree with your statements, try change the topic so you can try control what can be discussed so you can control the reponses.

The question you asked was already answered long ago. When you did not like the answer, you switched the topic. 

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Iran and Israel were allies before Islam got involved.

Now how the hell that THAT happen? Oh wait, never mind the answer is always Mufti. IN which your next response is followed with 'You are free to support your terrorists friends'.  Too predictable doggy. And you complain when people are projecting on you. Suck it up muffin.

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Now how the hell that THAT happen? Oh wait, never mind the answer is always Mufti. IN which your next response is followed with 'You are free to support your terrorists friends'.  Too predictable doggy. And you complain when people are projecting on you. Suck it up muffin.

You're free to not believe the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#Israeli_independence_to_Iranian_revolution_(1947–79)

22 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

'You are free to ..."

See how predictable that was?

You were proven wrong again...but you're also free to believe that Iran and Israel were always enemies if it suits you. Israel doesn't care

17 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You were proven wrong again...but you're also free to believe that Iran and Israel were always enemies if it suits you. Israel doesn't care

How was I proven wrong? What stance did I take and what did you prove wrong?   This should be interesting and most likely full of incorrect projections and trolling-ish statements.