The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

Just now, cannuck said:

His family really is from the Catholic cult, but religion of any kind seems to have the same result - depravity, dependence, death and destruction...in the name of "The Lord" (allah, etc.).

He's on camera reciting the Shahada in front of male Muslim witnesses. He's a Muslim to THEM. If he's still a Catholic, he's going to Hell for that, I'd imagine...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He's on camera reciting the Shahada in front of male Muslim witnesses. He's a Muslim to THEM. If he's still a Catholic, he's going to Hell for that, I'd imagine...

In a world dominated by weak-minded people who believe in fairy tales (and, in that I include the new global religion of greed) and are willing to die or kill for it:  I think we are already in Hell.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cannuck said:

In a world dominated by weak-minded people who believe in fairy tales (and, in that I include the new global religion of greed) and are willing to die or kill for it:  I think we are already in Hell.

And that those who do not believe in fairy tales must pay lip service to them and show respect...or else. Yeah...we're in Hell. 

• Like 1

Indeed, some people here in Finland say that we must get rid of the EU in order to restore sanity but unfortunately the problem is far wider than that. I wish it were so simple as that but it isn't

Take Norway or Canada. Neither are in the EU but both are infected with the same cultural-marxist disease as any EU-country.

I hate tin-foil hat theories but what is going on is too consistent to be co-incidental. Here in Europe there is clearly going on the implementation of the Coudenhove-Kalergi-plan which aims to destroy all the nation-states and build a European superstate.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Indeed, some people here in Finland say that we must get rid of the EU in order to restore sanity but unfortunately the problem is far wider than that. I wish it were so simple as that but it isn't

Take Norway or Canada. Neither are in the EU but both are infected with the same cultural-marxist disease as any EU-country.

I hate tin-foil hat theories but what is going on is too consistent to be co-incidental. Here in Europe there is clearly going on the implementation of the Coudenhove-Kalergi-plan which aims to destroy all the nation-states and build a European superstate.

You give mankind a lot more credit than it deserves.   While it is true that someone, or some group must define what becomes the motivation for our idiotic behaviour, there are dozens, nay...HUNDREDS of competing philosophies, and nobody is sure which one will gain traction and followers - since nobody seems to know with certainty how human nature is evolving.  It was easy in the days before that bugger Gutenberg screwed up communications and took control of information away from the religious networks, and today with the interweb giving just every man-Jack easy access to all of the (right or wrong) information, I can not imagine how anyone could predict what lie is going to catch on.    Once one does, though, there is enough inertia that 7 billion people get dragged down really stupid roads by the success of some truly stupid idea.

• Like 3

To be honest, on a personal level as I don't have kids whose future I should be worried about, I don't give a shit what Finland will look like in the year 2100 if we are an Islamic republic or a member-state of a European caliphate but as most people of my age do have kids their silence really confuses me.

The direction we are heading towards is really doom and yet nobody speaks out. Our MSM, universities etc have done a wonderful job brainwashing people into believing that what is going on today is inevitable and for people's own good.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cannuck said:

Which is why the Liberals are so anxious to bring in as many minorities with such a proclivity to reproduce - votes.  They sell the idea by playing on the rather weak-minded sensibilities of the left.

Unfortunately, it's not just the Liberals. The Conservatives were little better. The NDP, of course, would double immigration. The media lavishes praise on politicians who like immigration, and curses on any who question it. And politicians, of whatever stripe, are whores. They will not take the hard path of laying out the foundation of their beliefs and persuading people they are right, especially in the face of thunderous condemnation from the national media. Instead they will take the easy path. Why do the Liberals bring in more Muslims? Here's a clue. Last election, 65% of Muslims voted Liberal, just 2% voted Conservative. The fact Muslims, most from the Middle East, are the least economically successful immigrants to Canada is irrelevant to the Liberals. It's all about votes. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

Unfortunately, it's not just the Liberals. The Conservatives were little better. The NDP, of course, would double immigration. The media lavishes praise on politicians who like immigration, and curses on any who question it. And politicians, of whatever stripe, are whores. They will not take the hard path of laying out the foundation of their beliefs and persuading people they are right, especially in the face of thunderous condemnation from the national media. Instead they will take the easy path. Why do the Liberals bring in more Muslims? Here's a clue. Last election, 65% of Muslims voted Liberal, just 2% voted Conservative. The fact Muslims, most from the Middle East, are the least economically successful immigrants to Canada is irrelevant to the Liberals. It's all about votes. 

Perhaps if Conservatives stopped maligning Muslims every chance they got, they'd get more votes from them.

Anyway, there is lots of talk about how awful it is to allow immigration, but we do have a declining birth rate as do many/most of the European countries from which some people think our immigrants should come.   We can't keep our economic engine going without people, so is the idea that we raid European countries for their "educated white" people?   Do you think those countries are going to be happy about that?  What if they, in return, start raiding us for our "educated white" people?  And, what makes anyone think that Canada is such a great place to be that enough people will come from 'preferred' countries to make up our shortfall anyway?   

Marcus has clearly demonstrated that our immigration system primarily brings in people who can make economic contribution to our country, regardless of their country of origin.   Criticizing a policy that focuses on an immigrant's ability to be economically successful because it's letting in too many educated and economically viable people from countries where the skin color is predominantly not-white seems like hidden racism.

• Like 3

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎19 at 0:20 PM, hot enough said:

Good thing that these days the government does not leave these decisions in the hands of racists. We have seen what has happened then. Just whiteys. 

I just love it when someone white as snow acts like a wannabee black. Whiteys. Lol.

Rappin Rue and dee Albino Crew

bring you dis rap:

oooo eeee

y'all can see

itz  brudda Hot eeeee

playing down white man decorum

on dis political forum

oh he be mighty

uzin daht word whitey

woweee and yipes

he's now wesley snipes

oy

what a white boy

rap dah funk

come on he'z jess a  lil pink punk

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Perhaps if Conservatives stopped maligning Muslims every chance they got, they'd get more votes from them.

Anyway, there is lots of talk about how awful it is to allow immigration, but we do have a declining birth rate

I have posted the statements of demographics experts a number of times which say that immigration will have little impact on our declining birthrate unless it rises to such a volume as to basically be replacing Canadians with foreigners.

We can't keep our economic engine going without people, so is the idea that we raid European countries for their "educated white" people?

Well, the most economically successful immigrants - according to the government - come from Europe. So why not? A number of European countries have extremely high unemployment and so their young, educated people have little hope of getting decent jobs in the near future.

Marcus has clearly demonstrated that our immigration system primarily brings in people who can make economic contribution to our country, regardless of their country of origin.   Criticizing a policy that focuses on an immigrant's ability to be economically successful because it's letting in too many educated and economically viable people from countries where the skin color is predominantly not-white seems like hidden racism.

Be honest. Any and all criticism of immigration seems like hidden racism to you, just like any and all criticism of Islam or Multiculturalism.

Some immigrants come here and are successful. Some are not.  In the old days, the ones who were not would leave. Now they stay around anyway, because the difference between the standard of living here, and that of their original countries is so enormous that even living on welfare here is better than the average where they came from. Marcus can say all he wants, but every public housing project is jammed with foreigners. And a very high percentage of people from certain areas of the world wind up living below the poverty line. More than 30% of Pakistani immigrants, 33% of Turks, and 34% of Iranians live below the poverty line. It's about 35% of Bangladeshis, Moroccans, Algerians and Afghans. 40% of Iraqis do. And that doesn't mean the rest are economically successful to the point they're paying much or any taxes, just that they're above the poverty line. Those and others are a drain on resources.

For comparison purposes the figure is under 10% for people from the UK, Ireland, South Africa, the Phillipines and the Netherlands, and about 10% for Italy and Portugal with Indians being a bit higher.

This is not an argument about colours. It's an argument about money and logic and common sense. That the cultural values of the people who are most economically succesful happen to fit in the best with ours is an added bonus. That they tend to be mostly white is coincidental to the conversation.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

But he avoided any mention of how Trudeau's open door policy has since January negatively impacted on  the above system and rendered it a shambles.

The system you talk of ha sin effect administratively collapsed. . As we speak the entire immigration system is collapsed. It Is a free for all  with legitimate immigrants and refugees pushed to the side at this point while chaos reigns, The sheer escalation in numbers of I legal migrants headed to Canada who by law will not qualify as refugees and have NO kills is at 50,000 and rising in Montreal alone.

The processing system of legitimate legal migrants has broken down as attention is being redirected towards illegal migrants from the US  and its causing a domino effect to all services and functions within Immigration Canada that then hurt and harm legitimate immigrants and refugees.

Trudeau's announcement in January that he would no turn anyone away immediately triggered an avalanche of illegal migrants fleeing the Trump crack down.

His comments were irresponsible and clearly intended to pander to his ethnic constituency and his need to be universally liked and seen as a "cool alternative" to Trump. His target for immigration in Canada for 2017 was set at the arbitrary number of 300,000 with no rhyme or reason.

Now he has at least 60,000 unskilled illegal migrants who have come in less than 3 months.

There needs to be a serious wake up call because Trudeau is going to announce a blanket amnesty rather than deport Haitiens and illegal migrants rom the US-that is where we are headed and that is going to mean all legitimate immigrants should not follow the legal system and crash the doors and come in illegally.

As for the word refugee its now used to apply not to refugees but anyone..

If liberals and leftists had their way anyone who wanted should come to Canada. This pie in the sky notion takes no consideration of what that means in terms of medical service costs, housing, education. .

The same leftist liberals who welcome immigrants are the first to blame everyone for being racist if  we criticize immigrants who refuse to assimilate or commit crime.

As this country now houses illegals in tents it has NO plans, no funding, no programs, no policies. Do ou think a visible minority minister who was a refugee himself would deport any visible minority? Do you think Trudeau will risk his image deporting anyone?

We are in the midst of ethnic pandering politicians turning a blind eye on a social phenomena that if not properly controlled will cause social conflict.

Let's not pretend this country is a fantasy that has no limits to its freedoms and systems of benefits or employment.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rue said:

But he avoided any mention of how Trudeau's open door policy has destroyed the above system and rendered it a shambles.

The system you talk of is now collapsed, literally. As we speak the entire immigration system is collapsed. It Is a free fo with legitimate immigrants and refugees pushed to the side at this point while chaos reigns,

The processing system of illegal migrants has broken down and its causing a domino effect to all services and functions within Immigration Canada.

The hyperbole here makes me doubt this ..."Destroyed", "Collapsed", "Shambles" "Chaos" - those are emotionally laden words reflecting a belief; the facts are most likely quite different.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Mind-you, it is an interesting experiment in thought control once one realizes what's going on.

Beheadings are enriching. Veils are liberating. Blasphemy is the worst form of fascism.....

Too bad we're the subjects.

You have a subtle way of pointing out the paradox of the left. They do tend to embrace the very people that would behead them precisely because of that they think they stand for.

14 minutes ago, dialamah said:

The hyperbole here makes me doubt this ..."Destroyed", "Collapsed", "Shambles" "Chaos" - those are emotionally laden words reflecting a belief; the facts are most likely quite different.   

Why is it hyperbole and not you denying what is going on?

27 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau is getting his wish.....thousands of illegal entries.

que-asylum-seekers-20170810.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-asylum-seekers-1.4254851

Its your fault when you put up the Statute of Liberty with that damn message.

Hey come on now. The US was a welcoming nation to all the world's immigrants at one point. They were not all bad. Times have changed yes. Illegal migrants are presenting huge challenges yes because the world has shrunk and they can travel faster,.I still think though there is a role for orderly and well managed immigration and a proper humanitarian refugee process. I am just not sure leftists or for that matter Trump or Trudeau get it. Certainly Merkel didn't.

Interesting you see Russia, Japan, South Korea, China,  or any Arab League nation taking in refugees?

Let's face it the UN which should have been the leader on this issue is a failed mess and therein lies the tragedy. There is no credible world body to deal with global migration triggered by weather i.e., earthquakes, flooding, draiught, desertifiction and of course civil and ethnic wars.

Excuse me but we have an extreme shortage of visionary leaders across the world and that is a shame because without strong visionaries all we have are mushy jello politicians with no spinal cords.

Edited by Rue

13 minutes ago, Rue said:

Why is it hyperbole and not you denying what is going on?

I don't deny that there are a lot of refugees coming into Quebec and that it is causing some local problems - so much that some resources have been moved from other areas - but a 'collapse of the immigration system' doesn't seem to be the least bit factual.   

The sources I prefer do not use emotional words like "collapse" or "chaos", etc. even when they describe the issues.  They also describe steps the government is taking to alleviate the situation - something the right-wing on this board never do.  That's why I consider what you wrote hyperbole.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hal 9000 said:

Birth rates are all you need to know to predict the future of Canada.

In any case, the future, like the past and the present will still have a left wing bias.

Its probably even more accurate to say reality is where the bias actually is. Like a physical law of nature.

Not s thing you could do about it even if you wanted too, mind you that didn't stop Pinochet. Now there was a right winger you could look up too. Not like the panty waisted bozos we see today.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

In any case, the future, like the past and the present will still have a left wing bias.

Its probably even more accurate to say reality is where the bias actually is. Like a physical law of nature.

Not s thing you could do about it even if you wanted too, mind you that didn't stop Pinochet. Now there was a right winger you could look up too. Not like the panty waisted bozos we see today.

No chance! 

13 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Birth rates are all you need to know to predict the future of Canada.

With the kind of liberal mentality sweeping across Canada ........she is done for good! 

Am I so thankful that I've got no kids of my own to worry about.  I feel so sorry for the next generation.

Edited by betsy