The Left invites terrorists into our home

Argus

On 8/19/2017 at 0:15 PM, Argus said:

There's more than one reason to not want them as immigrants, though. On top of the cultural and religious problems they tend to be far less economically successful than people from other parts of the world. Immigration Canada has itself said they are among the least economically successful.

Link?

23 hours ago, cannuck said:

In a world dominated by weak-minded people who believe in fairy tales (and, in that I include the new global religion of greed) and are willing to die or kill for it:  I think we are already in Hell.

I don't imagine you are starving in some embattled area of the world, at daily risk of being beaten, raped, shot, bombed, arrested, involuntarily conscripted, or watching the above happen to your kids/spouse/parents/friends.

Your "hell" seems to consist of being unhappy with politicians while you sit comfortably and well-fed in your safe home, protected by rule of law and enjoying all the mod-cons.

Some hell.  Everyone should share such a fate.

• Like 1

Anyone crossing the US/Canada border into Canada illegally not from a legal border crossing should be warned, and then have a warning shot fired at them.   If they continue to try and cross the border they should be shot.  That's what I'd expect if I tried to enter the US illegally from Canada.  I don't care about our UN responsibilities, the US is not a refugee-destination country.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

3 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Anyone crossing the US/Canada border into Canada illegally not from a legal border crossing should be warned, and then have a warning shot fired at them.   If they continue to try and cross the border they should be shot.  That's what I'd expect if I tried to enter the US illegally from Canada.  I don't care about our UN responsibilities, the US is not a refugee-destination country.

I am wondering how they are getting even to the USA/CAN border. They must have crossed into the US illegally as well. Someone is helping them get here. And all these new people are all from Haiti? Something does not seem right here.

Here in Finland the people who are in favour of receiving refugees have cited the Syrian civil-war as a reason. There are next to no Syrians in the thousands of refugees who have come to Finland since 2015. Most of them are from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Another reason why we may have difficulties with taking seriously these refugees and their claims is that for an average Iraqi the route to Finland is as follows: Iraq-Turkey-Greece-Macedonia-Serbia-Croatia-Austria-Germany-Denmark-Sweden-Finland.

So, they have travelled through 9 perfectly safe countries before claiming asylum in Finland. Very plausible indeed. And why are they coming to Finland? Surely because of our lovely climate, nice people and easy language? Hohoho! Because Finland hands out free money like no other country in Europe. If we stopped doing so the refugee-flow would end but our masters in Berlin and Brussels have ordered us to do so.

9 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I am wondering how they are getting even to the USA/CAN border. They must have crossed into the US illegally as well. Someone is helping them get here. And all these new people are all from Haiti? Something does not seem right here.

These are Haitians who were granted temporary refuge in the USA after the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.  The agreed time for them to stay in the US is about to run out so they're scared they have to go back to Haiti as agreed (the US has actually granted a few extensions due to hurricanes etc in Haiti) and they think Trump will send them back as agreed.  So they run to Quebec because Haitians speak French.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/federal-officials-dhs-to-extend-temporary-protected-status-to-haitians/2017/05/22/d2796824-3ef5-11e7-8c25-44d09ff5a4a8_story.html?utm_term=.8e4dc32c6405

Edited by Moonlight Graham
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Anyone crossing the US/Canada border into Canada illegally not from a legal border crossing should be warned, and then have a warning shot fired at them.   If they continue to try and cross the border they should be shot. 

Kids too?

• Like 1

This BS costs us a lot of money.  The CBSA has had to hire a lot more people to deal with this influx and process these people, not to mention lodging etc.  They're taking advantage of our kindness and I can't blame them, but they need to be told that illegal migrants are not welcome to cross into our country.  GTFO

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

This BS costs us a lot of money.  The CBSA has had to hire a lot more people to deal with this influx and process these people, not to mention lodging etc.  They're taking advantage of our kindness and I can't blame them, but they need to be told that illegal migrants are not welcome to cross into our country.  GTFO

And the numbers coming across are quite large. Hundreds per day now, when this time last year (correct me if I am wrong) you only saw a handful each month.

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

According to a Reuters story I read yesterday, a bunch of Haitians have been deported in recent months and there is a campaign underway to educate potential illegal crossers that Canada is not really a good option for them.

I suspect that people desperate to get out of the States are going to ignore any campaign trying to discourage them, including the possibility of being shot.  Consider Mexicans crossing into the States or Syrians getting into leaky boats.  Hope fueled by desperation are great motivators.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

How many are you taking-in?

I am not in Quebec, but volunteered to help when Syrian refugees were coming to BC.  Apparently they had enough helpers and a full-time job made me a less attractive volunteee.  I also contribute to the private support of a Syrian family.

So, are you at the border shooting them?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I am not in Quebec, but volunteered to help when Syrian refugees were coming to BC.  Apparently they had enough helpers and a full-time job made me a less attractive volunteee.  I also contribute to the private support of a Syrian family.

So, are you at the border shooting them?

You're at the border shooting Haitians? How odd. Are you collecting heads?

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

...and the correct answer is: Dialamah is taking in ZERO "refugees".

I would if I could.   Still as much as I am able, I am putting my money where my mouth is.   

Are you making any plans to join the army and go to war in the ME against Islam?  Do you privately fund any anti-Islam groups?  Attend their rallies and demonstrations? 

• Like 1

Just now, dialamah said:

I would if I could.   Still as much as I am able, I am putting my money where my mouth is.   

All talk...no action. But you'd like actual taxpayers to pony-up for what you can not do yourself...understood.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

All talk...no action. But you'd like actual taxpayers to pony-up for what you can not do yourself...understood.

You.  All talk, no action and you want the country to support your paranoia and   hatred.

Me:  talk and action, reflecting Canada's tradition of humanity and compassion.

You lose.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Again, zero effs given except verbal platitudes. When you sponsor refugees and they are living with you, that's putting more money where your mouth is. I figure the 45plus k in taxes a year is money enough

18 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You.  All talk, no action and you want the country to support your paranoia and   hatred.

Me:  talk and action, reflecting Canada's tradition of humanity and compassion.

You lose.

What action? Supporting terrorists like Khadr on a Web forum?

With help like that no wonder Canada is going to the dogs.