The Battle of Charlottesville

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Care to tell us where you got that horse shit from? I doubt even Faux news is that stupid.

Just another conservative website that you refuse to acknowledge because to you it is just another white conservative Nazi website that reports only lies. You may just hear it on FOX one day. We shall wait and see.  Tah-tah. 

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

American haters is what they all are and nothing more. They want to live in a country with no history. They hate their American history and culture, and appear to be trying to destroy their country at all costs just so someone does not get offended over something. 

Yes...there is a lot of truth in this rising wave of American self loathing as political penance for American history.    It is the final (action) stage that grows from guilt over "white privilege" and the realization that all along, they have been benefiting as "white supremacists" their whole lives. 

The problem is that it will be very difficult to erase the history of a nation that was built by the very things they are so ashamed/guilty of.  

I think what the takeaway for today should be is this; the "Nazi"/"White Nationalist" movement is quite small and insignificant.  There were probably more transgenders in Boston than Nazi's today.  Had Antifa and BLM not showed up, it would've went away in about 20 minutes without spending $100,000's of taxpayer money and multiple arrests of left wing protesters.  

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Videos can lie. Videos can be altered to make something that did not happen made appear to have happened, and vice-versa. Questions are now being asked as to whether the driver of the car that you believed killed the woman may not be the driver who did kill that woman at all. And you and me were not there so don't make it appear as though you know all about what happened. According to the police the driver of the car said that he was caught in the middle of a bunch of ANTIFA thugs who were banging away on his car, and he told the police that he hit the gas to get away from them for fear of his life. So, stop jumping to conclusions about what really happened when you were not even there. Typical liberal. Speak first rather than think first. 

Sez the guy who gets his news from Youtube.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Committing violence is not the way to go. There will be no end to what those ANTIFA fools will do. No doubt one day the Whitehouse building will be on their list for attack.

Mixing up Antifa with the war crimes and the terrorism of the USA is totally unfair. Protesting anyone's ideas is the essence of free speech. If the good people of the US wanted to see the Black House of Terribly Ill Repute torn down, that is a legitimate form of free speech. 

How have you missed that Antifa is anti-fascist? 

We all know that America has not been an angel nation since it was created as a country.

Yet it has tried to portray itself as an angel, when it has been anything but. 

But America is not alone in that picture. There are worse countries today that are doing worse atrocities than what America has done. Looking at what Saudi Arabia is doing today is barbaric. 

There is no country that commits more world wide atrocities than the USA. You can't get worse than the plus 70 illegal US invasions and tens of millions murdered. You can't get worse than planned genocides. That is Nazi bad, despite the cover that Michael Hardner tries to provide for that level of evil.

1 hour ago, Hal 9000 said:

I think what the takeaway for today should be is this; the "Nazi"/"White Nationalist" movement is quite small and insignificant.  There were probably more transgenders in Boston than Nazi's today.  Had Antifa and BLM not showed up, it would've went away in about 20 minutes without spending $100,000's of taxpayer money and multiple arrests of left wing protesters.  

Uh, as far as I know the 'free speech' rally in Boston was not supposed to be a racist/nazi thing, regardless of how the Left has been referring to it.

Edited by Argus

15 minutes ago, Argus said:

Uh, as far as I know the 'free speech' rally in Boston was not supposed to be a racist/nazi thing, regardless of how the Left has been referring to it.

And exactly how was the left referring to it? Any back up or just another argus assumption?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

My ilk? It is the result of your ilk starting trouble for nothing. Your ilk is responsible for that woman's death. Shake your mixed up in the head liberal nonsense will you? 

Ah, so the right is finally doing something about the left?

How's that working out btw? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

"Your ilk is responsible for the woman's death". That's almost as classic an  assumption/attempt at deflection as we get from argus. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Well, isn't anything right of center considered racist/Nazi to Antifa and BLM?

Pretty much, yes. Rex Murphy had a good take on it in the Post.

There is a madness running through American politics now. It is in the most fevered, irrational, and paranoid time of any in the modern era. American politics has gone full Inquisitional. It is as if the jejune and anti-rational politics of the American campus has migrated—with all its jagged shibboleths of “trigger-warnings” and speaker-bannings, its fierce embrace of tribal “identity-politics,” and above all its streak of anti-rationalism and grievance-hunting—into the body politic of the American State.

The madness manifests itself everywhere. Such is the rush of hot news these days, that folks have forgotten last week’s excommunication ceremony, performed by the high-priests of Google’s diversity temple. One of their number issued a pallid memo merely querying whether Google had all the right policies on the holy concept of diversity. He actually favoured diversity. But he raised questions about its best pursuit. Fired in a day. A pure thought-crime, not to be tolerated in these dangerous times.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-american-politics-have-become-unhinged-and-not-only-because-of-trump/wcm/716d6f90-d210-4699-ba52-224319491813

On 8/19/2017 at 4:25 PM, eyeball said:

Yup, the white nationalists are helping Trump to drain the Soros leftist swamp. All is working out well. How is that working out for you?  

On 8/19/2017 at 4:11 PM, eyeball said:

Good grief, you might as well look to Mad Magazine and the National Enquirer.

Good grief. I will leave those stupid mindless rags for you to read. It is a great rag for those who are pretty much live in a fantasy mindless world.  And those who read those rags live among us. :rolleyes:

On 8/19/2017 at 3:47 PM, hot enough said:

Mixing up Antifa with the war crimes and the terrorism of the USA is totally unfair. Protesting anyone's ideas is the essence of free speech. If the good people of the US wanted to see the Black House of Terribly Ill Repute torn down, that is a legitimate form of free speech. 

How have you missed that Antifa is anti-fascist? 

ANTIFA is fascist. Just look at all the violence they are committing. Have you not been watching it all on TV? Obviously you are getting to much of your information from the liberal fake and phony lying media which tries to portray ANTIFA as peaceful anti-fascists. It is the white nationalist movement that is anti-fascist and who are peaceful.. But when you refuse to listen to news outlets like FOX to get the other side of the story well you obviously don't know nothing at all.  At least FOX tells it like it is. The truth which you do not want to hear. 

On 8/19/2017 at 3:11 PM, Wilber said:

Sez the guy who gets his news from Youtube.

Youtube has plenty of good news stories to report. Sure some things on Youtube are just plain full of bull chit but not all that is viewed on Youtube is bull chit.  You have to be smart and intelligent enough like me to figure out as to what is bull and what is not. Are you able to do that? Personally, I don't think you are capable of that.  Just saying. :D

On 8/19/2017 at 2:17 PM, Hal 9000 said:

Exactly. When ANTIFA Soros thugs show up violence always follows. But the bleeding heart pro-fascists liberals here never seem to be able to quite figure that one out. Dunce I guess. :D

On 8/19/2017 at 2:00 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes...there is a lot of truth in this rising wave of American self loathing as political penance for American history.    It is the final (action) stage that grows from guilt over "white privilege" and the realization that all along, they have been benefiting as "white supremacists" their whole lives. 

The problem is that it will be very difficult to erase the history of a nation that was built by the very things they are so ashamed/guilty of.  

As an American you must think that all of this back and forth stuff going on here must seem a bit silly to you? We are starting to have our own white nationalist/ANTIFA incidents now going on in Canada but it will probably go nowhere on this website like it has gone on about the Charlottesville incident. I guess for some here it is a lot more fun to mock as to what is going on in America rather than what is going on in their own country. Aw well. 

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I despise white nationalists.

I don't support Antifa tactics.

Soros is a conspiracy bogeyman.

I despise ANTIFA like leftist violent thugs.

I support white nationalists to be able to express their right to freedom of speech at peaceful rallies where the ANTIFA thugs want to deny them that right. 

Soros is the head honcho creating and paying fascists to get riots started. Soros is a big bad wolf bogeyman. 

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

I support white nationalists to be able to express their right to freedom of speech at peaceful rallies

do you thus support them showing up at a "peaceful" demonstration with Nazi flags and toting AR 15's. Get a grip man!