The Battle of Charlottesville

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

Your rather feeble attempt to support your idol Trump's attempt at moral equivalency is rather transparent and falling flat.

Your feeble attempts at supporting Soros and his tribal ilk shows that you lack any morality and common sense. All I can see from you now is that you are starting to fall over, and it should not be too much longer before you fall flat on your face. But hey, it's your face. 

Just now, taxme said:

Your feeble attempts at supporting Soros and his tribal ilk shows that you lack any morality and common sense. All I can see from you now is that you are starting to fall over, and it should not be too much longer before you fall flat on your face. But hey, it's your face. 

You're really strugglin' now. Get back when ya got something valid.

• Like 1

Just now, Omni said:

I see, so that's your problem. It would more properly be spelled Faux News, because that's what it usually is.

On the contrary, it is what you keep watching that is your problem. I am having no problem with what I watch. As a matter of fact watching FOX has done wonders for me in trying to help and make me think and understand as to who and what is behind all the chaos and havoc and the problems that we have seen happening in Charlottesville lately. Your ilk started it all. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

On the contrary, it is what you keep watching that is your problem. I am having no problem with what I watch. As a matter of fact watching FOX has done wonders for me in trying to help and make me think and understand as to who and what is behind all the chaos and havoc and the problems that we have seen happening in Charlottesville lately. Your ilk started it all. 

Your relationship to Faux News shows. Even they are having trouble trying to keep up with Trump's wild excursions, and they are about the only well known media outlet that is not simply rolling their eyes at him.

• Like 1

"Unite the Right had a legal permit to demonstrate, however BLM and Antifa did not, and they started the violence. If Antifa and [Black Lives Matter protesters] didn't show up, Unite the Right would have finished their demonstration and went home and no one may have been killed or injured. The violence that was started by the left has to take some responsibility."  - Harry Houck, a law enforcement analyst for CNN .

Washington Post

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Omni said:

Your relationship to Faux News shows. Even they are having trouble trying to keep up with Trump's wild excursions, and they are about the only well known media outlet that is not simply rolling their eyes at him.

My relationship with FOX news is working well for me. It's more like Trump trying to keep up with your ilk and the lying media who continually try and make life difficult for Trump. The dumbocrats and the dumbo liberal lying media that won't even try to give Trump a chance to make America great again. Trump is surrounded by traitors to America who do not want to make America great again. They obviously hate America, and would much prefer to destroy America instead. We can only hope that the white nationalists will destroy them before they do any more damage in their trying to make America not so great. 

The likes of CNN and MSNBC reporters kind of remind me of those hundreds of zombie looking types that we have seen on TV who are all standing in a big room and they are all looking up at this big movie screen and are being giving their daily brainwashing treatment for the day and being constantly told that Trump is bad, Trump is bad, and he must be destroyed, so go and get him. And I can picture you also standing there and getting your daily brainwashing for the day from watching zombie TV like CNN and MSNBC. Just saying.  :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

It's more like Trump trying to keep up with your ilk and the lying media who continually try and make life difficult for Trump

Sorry pal, but it's Trump who makes life difficult for himself. He contradicts himself on a regular basis, and he obviously supports the White Supremacy/Neo Nazi knuckledraggers. He is being abandoned daily by by people who have the grace/intelligence to not want to be embarrassed further by their association with him.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

As expected...and predicted by President Trump:

They will be going after Walt Disney characters too.    Because...like....he was a racist !

What about that place called the Whitehouse in Washington, DC? It needs to be repainted to maybe look more like the colors of the rainbow. Then that should maybe help stop all the violence and make all those ANTIFA thugs happy, and then it should not offend anyone anymore. Just saying because you know the Whitehouse is next on their list or soon will be.  :D

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

You mean like the right winger/nazi who drove over the young woman in Virginia. Sorry that seems to be your ilk. 

My ilk? It is the result of your ilk starting trouble for nothing. Your ilk is responsible for that woman's death. Shake your mixed up in the head liberal nonsense will you? 

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

It needs to be painted Black to reflect its sordid, lying, evil history.

Aw,  just tear the f'n place down and be done with it. Let's make all the snowflakes and ANTIFA scum happy if we can finally have some peace and quiet. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

My ilk? It is the result of your ilk starting trouble for nothing. Your ilk is responsible for that woman's death. Shake your mixed up in the head liberal nonsense will you? 

Shake your mixed up head and look at the videos. And please, go read a bit on who the driver of the murder car actually is, instead of continuously making a fool of yourself with such comments.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

What they want to do is erase history, and destroy a culture.

American haters is what they all are and nothing more. They want to live in a country with no history. They hate their American history and culture, and appear to be trying to destroy their country at all costs just so someone does not get offended over something. 

• Like 1

Just now, taxme said:

American haters is what they all are and nothing more. They want to live in a country with no history. They hate their American history and culture, and appear to be trying to destroy their country at all costs just so someone does not get offended over something. 

America, and in fact all of the west is now in a state of crisis. It's not just a USA problem. Our adversaries the Russians, Chinese, Islamacists are laughing their asses off. They're more than happy to assist us on our way to hell.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

That is a ridiculous notion, one totally without merit. People who are comfortable living these lies ought not to point fingers at those who want to see an accurate portrayal of history. You know how evil the US is, you have commented on it yourself and yet you try to advance this nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Shake your mixed up head and look at the videos. And please, go read a bit on who the driver of the murder car actually is, instead of continuously making a fool of yourself with such comments.

Videos can lie. Videos can be altered to make something that did not happen made appear to have happened, and vice-versa. Questions are now being asked as to whether the driver of the car that you believed killed the woman may not be the driver who did kill that woman at all. And you and me were not there so don't make it appear as though you know all about what happened. According to the police the driver of the car said that he was caught in the middle of a bunch of ANTIFA thugs who were banging away on his car, and he told the police that he hit the gas to get away from them for fear of his life. So, stop jumping to conclusions about what really happened when you were not even there. Typical liberal. Speak first rather than think first. 

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

America, and in fact all of the west is now in a state of crisis. It's not just a USA problem. Our adversaries the Russians, Chinese, Islamacists are laughing their asses off. They're more than happy to assist us on our way to hell.

As soon as honesty and truthfulness comes to the fore, the conservatives are all, 

Oh my gooooddddd, the sky is falling the sky is falling!

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Questions are now being asked as to whether the driver of the car that you believed killed the woman may not be the driver who did kill that woman at all.

Care to tell us where you got that horse shit from? I doubt even Faux news is that stupid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is a ridiculous notion, one totally without merit. People who are comfortable living these lies ought not to point fingers at those who want to see an accurate portrayal of history. You know how evil the US is, you have commented on it yourself and yet you try to advance this nonsense. 

Committing violence is not the way to go. There will be no end to what those ANTIFA fools will do. No doubt one day the Whitehouse building will be on their list for attack. We all know that America has not been an angel nation since it was created as a country. But America is not alone in that picture. There are worse countries today that are doing worse atrocities than what America has done. Looking at what Saudi Arabia is doing today is barbaric.