The Battle of Charlottesville

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

One look at her rallies vs Trump's could have answered that for anybody with eyes.

Trump had black people beaten and kicked out of his rallies and offered to pay legal bills for people who beat his opponents.

Is that what you're looking for ?  Is that what 'oppose Islam' means ?  

Again, I like western culture but that doesn't mean fascist culture.

10 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

It's time for you to take the Che Guevara poster off your wall.

Not at all an odd right wing response. A silly one but what can one expect. Che Guevara was murdered by the CIA. Why does the USA/CIA always murder those who seek to help the poor? It's almost like the US doesn't care about the poor of the world.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trump had black people beaten and kicked out of his rallies and offered to pay legal bills for people who beat his opponents.

lol...you are surely a dedicated CNN watcher. Who's your favorite talking head over there?

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Both fascists and leftists are one and the same and both are trying to destroy America. It is the anti-fascists and anti-leftists that the white nationalists will eliminate one day. It all will just take time but it will happen. As the white nationalists have said in their rallies "they will never give up until their victory".  The silent right majority are starting to come around. 

How will they make that happen? Mass deportations? Camps? Forced sterilization of other races so they can't reproduce? Resurrection of Jim Crow and other racist legislation that courts will throw out in a heartbeat? Enlighten us.

Edited by Wilber

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Not at all an odd right wing response. A silly one but what can one expect. Che Guevara was murdered by the CIA. Why does the USA/CIA always murder those who seek to help the poor? It's almost like the US doesn't care about the poor of the world.

No. Che was a terrorist, psychopath, torturer, racist, rapist. So why do you admire him? Is it "chic" among you fascist leftists to wear a T-shirt with his picture?

• Like 1

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Not sure how that follows.  Are you denying he did that ?  There's straight video of him saying it, so it doesn't matter what network in played on.

That Wolf Blitzer is sure a Scud Stud, eh? 

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Next, you will be claiming Hitler was an advocate of small government and free market capitalism.

1 minute ago, Cum Laude said:

No. Che was a terrorist, psychopath, torturer, racist, rapist. So why do you admire him? Is it "chic" among you fascist leftists to wear a T-shirt with his picture?

Yes...at least Batista paved the highways and had the country wallowing in Cosa Nostra cash.

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Can you provide a link of where Trump had black people beaten at his rallies? Did he target them because they were black? Details please.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Repeating the Soros and Zionist bogeymen over and over alerts new posters that you have a crackpot agenda.  So keep doing it.  And don't forget Skeletor.

When they criticize Trump do you believe that too ?  Or is some Zionist who crept onto the set through the Jew door ?

You seem to shop at the WalMart of bad ideas.  What about Nazism ?  Oh, right, you won't answer that one.

1. Personally, I think that you are the #1 crack pot here. 

2. Trump is your zionist ilks enemy. If Trump were not the enemy then why all the attacks on him by the Soros fascists thugs and the lying liberal leftist media? Any one who knows all about your ilk will know that they pretty much control all the doors of the world. 

3. Walmart is owned by your ilk. So, it is obvious to me by your constant "bad ideas" dribble that you do more visiting to Walmart than I do. Are you one of those greeters at the entrance by chance? Just wondering. What about Nazism? I know that Nazism was the enemy of Zionism. That is why your ilk always try to make white nationalists appear to be all Nazi's. Sadly it works for you and your ilk. Talk about not answering? I am still waiting for you to show me as to how I am suppose to be a Nazi and a Nazi supporter? And I am still waiting for you to show me my true colors? Your ilk are great at making accusations all the time but can never back them up. Aw well, nothing new with them. Any specials going on at Walmart today? :D

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Have you a source for the first sentence, Michael? 

I'd say that Dop is very clear as to what his motives are for opposing Islam. But he can be like a barometer in an approaching hurricane. 

Isn't it fascist to create death squads and death lists to get rid of those who would opposed you taking over a country to rape and pillage it, all the while pretending you are a kind and benevolent country?

3 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Real history is elusive to the antifa sympathizers.

I actually specialized in the 14th century. But that's no fun these days...The Pest and what have you.

But there was one thing they had back then that we sure still have now...and it starts with an "I".

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trump's exortations to beat opponents sets the tone for his supporters.  He can't beat people into a better America, though, which is too bad for him and his approval rating.

How about that Milo? Dirty Nazi or what?

14 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Wow, where did you find that propaganda? Americans are the most notorious of liars so it must be that you got that from US propganda.