President Trump's cabinet

17 hours ago, sharkman said:

You keep insisting that you are not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm not as sure.  Either way, business and industry has had it pretty bad under Obama, so it stands to reason that to get the economy humming, the banking industry is going to do better under a pro business Trump.  Invest in banking, you'll make out well too.

But I thought Trump was the guy who was gonna put Wall Street in its place, unlike that horrible Clinton chick who was in their pockets! :o

Mitt Romney is about to meet with Trump at a swanky (Trump) golf course in New Jersey.   Romney could be another French speaking Sec'y of State like John Kerry.   Why would Romney even agree to the meeting if he wasn't interested in some Trump administration role ?

General Michael Flynn is a great choice for National Security Advisor.    "Bomb them !!!"

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Mitt Romney is about to meet with Trump at a swanky (Trump) golf course in New Jersey.   Romney could be another French speaking Sec'y of State like John Kerry.   Why would Romney even agree to the meeting if he wasn't interested in some Trump administration role ?

General Michael Flynn is a great choice for National Security Advisor.    "Bomb them !!!"

Get on the train or get out of the crossing....train's-a-coming.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If he could only stop allowing inappropriate access to confidential email information to Afghanis. Some security adviser eh?

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Good enough for Sec'y of State Hillary Clinton.    Some presidential candidate, eh ?

It seems the military is more adept at discovering this type of thing than the FBI is. They still don't have anything on Hillary.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

It seems the military is more adept at discovering this type of thing than the FBI is. They still don't have anything on Hillary.

The point is moot...Hillary lost.   It is far easier to bust information security perps in the military....routine UCMJ matter.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The point is moot...Hillary lost.   It is far easier to bust information security perps in the military....routine UCMJ matter.

JSOC actually. But I wonder why a jaded Muslin hater would be allowing those very people access to inappropriate information. Maybe he was too close one of those IED's and got a slight concussion.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

JSOC actually. But I wonder why a jaded Muslin hater would be allowing those very people access to inappropriate information. Maybe he was too close one of those IED's and got a slight concussion.

If so, do you have something against hiring injured veterans or those with disabilities ?   Trump's cabinet will tick off even more PC boxes !   

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If so, do you have something against hiring injured veterans or those with disabilities ?   Trump's cabinet will tick off even more PC boxes !   

I doubt I would hire someone with decision making disabilitys and make him security chief.

20 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump is My President....that's what he is supposed to do.   If it scares Canada, must be the right choice.

Apparently he scares a hell of a lot more Americans  than he does us. Ummigration Canada's website keeps crashing but hey, my property values are nudging up so thanks Donald boy.

Just now, Omni said:

Apparently he scares a hell of a lot more Americans  than he does us. Ummigration Canada's website keeps crashing but hey, my property values are nudging up so thanks Donald boy.

They said they are all moving to Canada anyway, so same difference. 

Cape Bretton has been losing people for decades, so a President Trump is going to help them out.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Cape Bretton has been losing people for decades, so a President Trump is going to help them out.

Hey I have relatives with property down in Cape Breton as well. so yee haw. Last one out kill the lights OK?

10 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I lament that these bratty leftists are all moving to Canada.  We'll forever be under the leftist government.  Shoooo!  Go away!

Go to Mexico, for crying out loud!!!!  How about  running to Germany?  France?

Edited by betsy

David Duke approves of the selections to cabinet.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/19/david-duke-former-klan-leader-applauds-trumps-cabi/

“Mr. Trump’s appointment of Bannon, Flynn and Sessions are the first steps in the project of taking America back,” Mr. Duke tweeted on Friday.

In a blog post published the same day, the former Klansman outlined specifically what he favored about Mr. Trump’s appointments.

Mr. Bannon, the former Breitbart chairman named as Mr. Trump’s chief strategist, “has repeatedly exposed the vicious war on White people on his Breitbart website,” Mr. Duke wrote.

Lt. Gen. Flynn, meanwhile, “realizes that America’s foreign policy has been downright traitorous with the support of the radical Jihadists of Saudi Arabia, over our natural allies the Christian, Muslim and moderate secularists of Syria,” Mr. Duke wrote.

5 minutes ago, The_Squid said:

So what, the guy supports somebody in every election. That doesn't mean that his racist views are shared by the person he's supporting.

27 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

So what, the guy supports somebody in every election. That doesn't mean that his racist views are shared by the person he's supporting.

Agreed....if David Duke supports the Keystone XL bitumen pipeline, does that mean Justin Trudeau is supported by David Duke ?

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed....if David Duke supports the Keystone XL bitumen pipeline, does that mean Justin Trudeau is supported by David Duke ?

Perhaps it would be a good choice to pick someone who isn't the hero of extreme right-wing racist bigots.....