Former Israeli PM on Israel's credibility + Fascism

The dislike of Jews started when the British carved a piece of land out for the Jewish people.

This is factually incorrect and ignores the numerous damnations against Jews to be found in the Koran, as well as the many pogroms against Jews which pre-dated Zionism.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

I heard Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is factually incorrect and ignores the numerous damnations against Jews to be found in the Koran, as well as the many pogroms against Jews which pre-dated Zionism.

I heard Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

Our new poster signed-up just to contest the Mufti's place in history. Or am I reading this agenda wrong?

You have made similar strawman arguments similar to this one in this thread to me and it does nothing to help whatever position it is you are trying to defend.

The position I'm defending is that the Palestinian Cause was started by a Nazi...then handed over to his nephew, an international terrorist who liked to blow-up airliners.

Majority of Pogroms occured in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom#List_of_events

Care to explain-away the rest of history's pogroms against the Jews?

Hate for Jews is part of the Quran.

http://quran.com/5/59

Pogroms committed by Mostly Europeans. I am not explaining away all pogroms just pointing out the one you posted is disputed.

Our new poster signed-up just to contest the Mufti's place in history. Or am I reading this agenda wrong?

The position I'm defending is that the Palestinian Cause was started by a Nazi...then handed over to his nephew, an international terrorist who liked to blow-up airliners.

The only thing I am contesting is the influence Nazis had on the Palestinian cause.

The only thing I am contesting is the influence Nazis had on the Palestinian cause.

The Mufti was a Nazi ∴ A Nazi both started and affected the Palestinian Cause. Being German or not German had nothing to do with it. The SS were a multinational force. The 13th SS and its auxiliaries was the Mufti's and his thugs' (Artur Pelphs and Gottlob Berger) personal project in the region.

Edited by DogOnPorch

For most of the wars between them the Arabs had their equipment supplied by the Soviet Union, along with lots of military advisers. The plain and simple fact is Arabs make lousy soldiers.

Maybe they don't want to be soldiers? Maybe they just would like to live in peace, and stop being bombed on by your favorite criminal country.

If you knew anything about the history of the Arab-Israeli Wars, you'd know the Israelis bought what they didn't make themselves. The main exception to this was during the Gulf War where Israel was handed a lot of top shelf gear via the USA to not flatten Iraq like a pancake.

After the Camp David Accords were signed under Jimmy Carter, both Egypt and Israel got an annual credit to acquire US made weapons and equipment. Both countries accepted the Accords and Egypt and Israel have been at peace ever since.

Two groups refuse to make peace: the Syrians and the fellows who started the war...the Palestinian Arabs. Both still cling to the Khartoum Resolution in regards to Israel...from post Six Day War (1967).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khartoum_Resolution

The Syrians want peace from what I have read. The problem is that Assad is an enemy of Israel and America because he won't kiss their butts, and for that his country is constantly being attacked and bombed and is stuck in this created war by the West. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. What is required here is for you to go read and listen to the other side of the story. Website Global Research will help you do that.

Like in 1948, 1967 and 1973?

Let's talk about the present not continue to live and talk about the past. The Palestinians use rocks to fight back with today, and the Israelis use bombs. Who is the real victim here?

Maybe they don't want to be soldiers? Maybe they just would like to live in peace, and stop being bombed on by your favorite criminal country.

Well, that's a pretty easy thing to accomplish. As long as you don't attack Israel you don't get bombed. How complicated is that?

Let's talk about the present not continue to live and talk about the past. The Palestinians use rocks to fight back with today, and the Israelis use bombs. Who is the real victim here?

Sounds great. That means the West Bank is now part of Israel proper and the Muslims can move to Jordan. Excellent idea. Not one more word about occupation and 1967...

Well, that's a pretty easy thing to accomplish. As long as you don't attack Israel you don't get bombed. How complicated is that?

Israel never starts these things....but they sure end up finishing them. Remarkably, 1973 is thought of as a victory in the Arab World. The Bar Lev Line was nearly deserted on the eve of the Jewish holiday when the Arabs did their sneak attack under Soviet SAM protection. When the Israelis regained their senses after the initial assaults, they beat the ever-loving &*^%* out of both the Syrians and the Egyptians...and the PLO.

It took the Soviets playing nuclear tough guy to stop their Arab proxies from from being utterly destroyed.

The Mufti was a Nazi ∴ A Nazi both started and affected the Palestinian Cause. Being German or not German had nothing to do with it. The SS were a multinational force. The 13th SS and its auxiliaries was the Mufti's and his thugs' (Artur Pelphs and Gottlob Berger) personal project in the region.

A very flimsy connection considering the Palestinian cause was created before the mufti became a Nazi.

A very flimsy connection considering the Palestinian cause was created before the mufti became a Nazi.

Only flimsy to you as you seek to chop down that cherry tree. Not many guys have their own SS Panzer Divisions other than Nazis...my hunch.

;)

The Syrians want peace from what I have read. The problem is that Assad is an enemy of Israel and America because he won't kiss their butts, and for that his country is constantly being attacked and bombed and is stuck in this created war by the West. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. What is required here is for you to go read and listen to the other side of the story. Website Global Research will help you do that.

Syrians started the wars and lost. I bet the average Syrian would like peace. But they'll be on Israel's terms...not the Arab's.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Guess what? I have to correct you again. That's not from the Koran.

Those who still feel that Netanyahu's Zionist right wing government might be interested in the views of previous Israeli heads of Intelligence:

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/160527123703623.html

"Former Mossad director Efraim Halevy has been an outspoken critic of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and once said that Jewish extremism was a bigger threat to Israel than a nuclear Iran."

But our local armchair critics seem to know better.

Syrians started the wars and lost. I bet the average Syrian would like peace. But they'll be on Israel's terms...not the Arab's.

Oh, so it is has to be on Israels terms or it's the highway, eh? Well, I guess then that we won't be seeing any peace in Syria for awhile yet.

Oh, so it is has to be on Israels terms or it's the highway, eh? Well, I guess then that we won't be seeing any peace in Syria for awhile yet.

Syria started the war and lost...so yes. Ask Germany how losing goes.

Only flimsy to you as you seek to chop down that cherry tree. Not many guys have their own SS Panzer Divisions other than Nazis...my hunch.

;)

I think that you should start listening to a guy called Ken O'Keefe. He is one hell of a person who really knows what he is talking about when it comes to Israel, and it ain't good for Israel. Just thought I would mention his name just in case you were interested in getting the other side of the story. :)

Syria started the war and lost...so yes. Ask Germany how losing goes.

Syria hasn't lost the war yet. Putin made sure of that. Syria and Assad are still up and running. Matter of fact Syria is winning the war. Do you see Assad gone yet? You are getting your information from western media sources who in all honesty should never be listened to or believed by anyone if they had any common sense. But common sense and logic these days is slowly being eroded and replaced by emotionalism and politically correct foolishness. Ask the Japanese how losing went? They are not losers anymore. From my understanding the Japanese practically own Hawaii now. But hey, that is for another new topic.

Edited by taxme