Former Israeli PM on Israel's credibility + Fascism

The Arabs would kick Israeli butt if it were not for America supporting them with billions of American tax dollars plus military equipment supplied to Israel by America.

For most of the wars between them the Arabs had their equipment supplied by the Soviet Union, along with lots of military advisers. The plain and simple fact is Arabs make lousy soldiers.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For most of the wars between them the Arabs had their equipment supplied by the Soviet Union, along with lots of military advisers. The plain and simple fact is Arabs make lousy soldiers.

Yes this is true for 1967 and 1973.

In 1948, the best trained and led Arab unit was the Jordanian Arab Legion...British trained, equipped and led.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bagot_Glubb

The Mufti's Jaysh al-Jihad al-Muqaddas (Army of the Holy War) tended to be much like Hamas today. Preferring soft targets like medical covoys to engaging Haganah and Palmach main force units directly.

How does Israel act like Nazis? Has it rounded up all the Arabs/Muslims and put them into camps for execution? Does it make them wear stars? Has it banned them from holding public office? Does it constantly denounce them? Let's have some evidence here, GH.

You are just playing games here.

The Arab/Muslims ARE ghettoed in the the 'occupied' lands of Palestine (er..."Israel to be" by the Jewish sanctioned god-granted PREDICTIONS of them AND Christianity, to fulfill their seats in their heavens without heathens); the Jews were initially ghettoed in Germany and only when they FEARED doom, they opted to destroy those who would no doubt represent witness to their own hatred. Given time, the Jews would do this too IF THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT by efforts such as yours to successfully draw the world's eyes off them and transfer the hate completely onto the Muslims. "Stars" are not needed to identify the Muslim any more as we now have at LEAST DNA technology to be even MORE certain of who is or is not related to one's chosen roots. Yes, it bans them from holding public office and uses ISOLATION tactics with the settlements and checkpoints to physically divide them just as we brush our teeth to keep bacteria from 'organizing' with success! Also, Israel IS a JUDAIC STATE.

The Arab/Muslims ARE ghettoed in the the 'occupied' lands of Palestine (er..."Israel to be" by the Jewish sanctioned god-granted PREDICTIONS of them AND Christianity, to fulfill their seats in their heavens without heathens); the Jews were initially ghettoed in Germany and only when they FEARED doom, they opted to destroy those who would no doubt represent witness to their own hatred. Given time, the Jews would do this too IF THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT by efforts such as yours to successfully draw the world's eyes off them and transfer the hate completely onto the Muslims. "Stars" are not needed to identify the Muslim any more as we now have at LEAST DNA technology to be even MORE certain of who is or is not related to one's chosen roots. Yes, it bans them from holding public office and uses ISOLATION tactics with the settlements and checkpoints to physically divide them just as we brush our teeth to keep bacteria from 'organizing' with success! Also, Israel IS a JUDAIC STATE.

Your rantings remind me of this...

On the Heath bloom'd a little Blossomling, and it is called: Erika.

Warm from a hundred thousand little Beelings, that swarm 'round Erika.

For her Heart is full of Sweetness,

Tender scents stream from her blossom'd Dress.

On the Heath bloom'd a little Blossomling, and it is called: Erika!

Your rantings remind me of this...

On the Heath bloom'd a little Blossomling, and it is called: Erika.

Warm from a hundred thousand little Beelings, that swarm 'round Erika.

For her Heart is full of Sweetness,

Tender scents stream from her blossom'd Dress.

On the Heath bloom'd a little Blossomling, and it is called: Erika!

AND, your own accusations are what psychologists call, "projection".

How does Israel act like Nazis? Has it rounded up all the Arabs/Muslims and put them into camps for execution? Does it make them wear stars? Has it banned them from holding public office? Does it constantly denounce them? Let's have some evidence here, GH.

You can consider the West Bank and Gaza as 'open' prisons.

Nothing you have ever written even hints at even-handedness in your attitude towards that region. To pompously suggest others are cheering for or against while you are somehow neutral is the height of absurd posturing.

Every once in a while I do read one of your posts just to check if you have learned anything since the last time I wasted a minute of my life on your profound declarations. Unfortunately, you still show your cheerleaders skirt and pom poms. Like a barking puppy, you seem to require the odd scratching behind the ear. Please accept this post as your required scratch. I suggest that very few people really care what you think and I am one of that crowd. The only reason I am replying to this post is my acknowledgement of you. Hello, I did notice you. You appear to be like that child at the children's table, making rude noises to get the adults attention.

OK you got my attention and the acknowledgement that someone let you into the room. So I trust that like that once acknowledged puppy and the acknowledged pouting child you will now find something else to do and quit bothering this adult.

Go play.

Or even better - try reading something (with fewer pictures) about the Middle East and its history. You are not doing your homework.

Edited by Big Guy

According to the stats millions of people have immigrated to Canada over the past fifty years. Are you saying they have no legitimacy and should all be expelled from Canada?

That's not what I'm saying. Your inability to follow the conversation resulted in jumping into a conclusion without really knowing what's happening.

And I'm not going to hold your hand and walk you through it.

And if there was any doubt as to Arafat's view of his uncle Hajj Amin...

“We are not Afghanistan. We are a mighty people. Were they able to replace our hero Hajj Amin al-Husseini? There were a number of attempts to get rid of Hajj Amin, whom they considered an ally of the Nazis. But even so, he lived in Cairo, and participated in the 1948 war, and I was one of his troops.”

Al Sharq al Awsat (London: August 1st, 2000)

Cite?

The programmes of four Palestinian nationalist societies jamyyat al-Ikha’ wal-‘Afaf (Brotherhood and Purity), al-jam’iyya al-Khayriyya al-Islamiyya, Shirkat al-Iqtissad alFalastini al-Arabi and Shirkat al-Tijara al-Wataniyya al-Iqtisadiyya were reported in the newspaper Falastin in June 1914 by letter from R. Abu al-Sal’ud. The four societies has similarities in function and ideals; the promotion of patriotism, educational aspirations and support for national industries.

and another

In 1918, as the Palestinian Arab national movements gained strength in Jerusalem...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_nationalism

Of course, claiming that al-Husseini's Nazi past is not significant due to his desire for his own Jew-free Islamic State starting in 1917 is a false argument. Post WW2, the planet knew who he was and what he had done...as the headlines of the 40s attest.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1893&dat=19470915&id=lLAfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=N9cEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1802,5405767&hl=en

Of course, claiming that al-Husseini's Nazi past is not significant due to his desire for his own Jew-free Islamic State starting in 1917 is a false argument. Post WW2, the planet knew who he was and what he had done...as the headlines of the 40s attest.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1893&dat=19470915&id=lLAfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=N9cEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1802,5405767&hl=en

His Nazi past has very little to do with the anti antisemitism that is part of Palestinian nationalism. The anti antisemitism comes from their view that the Jewish people that are immigrating are taking over their land and are trying to push them out. A sensationalist newspaper head line is hardly evidence. The Mufti saw the Nazis as a group that shared a common view on Jewish people but he wasn't the person who exterminated 5,000,000 Jewish people.

His Nazi past has very little to do with the anti antisemitism that is part of Palestinian nationalism. The anti antisemitism comes from their view that the Jewish people that are immigrating are taking over their land and are trying to push them out. A sensationalist newspaper head line is hardly evidence. The Mufti saw the Nazis as a group that shared a common view on Jewish people but he wasn't the person who exterminated 5,000,000 Jewish people.

He was most certainly hands on in the Holocaust in the Axis Minor countries of the Balkans. Hungary was his and Eichmann's work, for example. It was even claimed he visited Auschwitz-Birkenau himself to see how the process went...gassing a load himself with eager SS assistance.

As well, he was an honorary Major-General in the SS for purposes of recruiting Muslims for the 13th SS and its auxiliary units...that and head of Hitler's Arab Bureau...in charge of Nazi propaganda to the Middle East. He received 50,000 RM per month and a luxury villa in southern Germany...close to the action in the Balkans.

To most folks that's a Nazi. But not you...

Edited by DogOnPorch

He was most certainly hands on in the Holocaust in the Axis Minor countries of the Balkans. Hungary was his and Eichmann's work, for example. It was even claimed he visited Auschwitz-Birkenau himself to see how the process went...gassing a load himself with eager SS assistance.

As well, he was an honorary Major-General in the SS for purposes of recruiting Muslims for the 13th SS and its auxiliary units...that and head of Hitler's Arab Bureau...in charge of Nazi propaganda to the Middle East. He received 50,000 RM per month and a luxury villa in southern Germany...close to the action in the Balkans.

To most folks that's a Nazi. But not you...

I never claimed he wasn't a Nazi just that his Nazi past has little to do with the antisemitism in Palestinian nationalism. He was a Nazi collaborator there is no doubt about that.

...to add.

The conversation between Hitler and al-Husseini...the ONLY time he met Hitler....is recorded...and the message very clear.

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Total/hitler.mufti.htm

You didn't just walk off the street and demand a meeting with Hitler. But, al-Husseini did...and got it.

I never claimed he wasn't a Nazi just that his Nazi past has little to do with the antisemitism in Palestinian nationalism. He was a Nazi collaborator there is no doubt about that.

Oh...well, then...I see why he gets a pass.

The Arab/Muslims ARE ghettoed in the the 'occupied' lands of Palestine

Nope. Those are the Palestinians. There are Millions of Israeli Arabs living in Israel proper, voting, working and having representatives in parliament.

Every once in a while I do read one of your posts

Oh come now! You read all my posts! I've been getting under your skin since you arrived, and many times you have, in effect, stormed out of the room vowing to henceforth ignore me as unworthy.

But you never do.

Your long, boastful insult-laden post doesn't disguise the fact you have no answer to the truth. You're a venomous partisan without a thought for the other side of any argument, and all here know it. To declare yourself impartial is the height of delusional.

You clearly have no clue what the meaning of bigot is. If you care to understand the meaning, have a look at your comment where you call refugees goat herders and whatever else you type on here.

I have a clear understanding between bigotry and accuracy. You might familiarize yourself with that difference some day.