Former Israeli PM on Israel's credibility + Fascism

Give Gaza to Egypt. Pay Jordan to take the West Bank. Problem solved.

Yup...what Jordan did in 1988 was a pissy move...giving-up their claim for the land THEY ANNEXED IN A WAR. Israel was left holding the bag...and the blame. Machiavelli would have been proud.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abandon them. I don't know if Israel would agree but it is the only solution I can see to the issue.

Or the Jordanians can PROVE that Islam REALLY is a religion of LOVE and PEACE...welcoming their new Jewish neighbours. Rather than a cult of antisemitism...which it appears to most folks with a brain.

Get rid of folks like yourself from negotiations.

Negotiating for what result, DoP?

What is the ideal outcome in your opinion?

What are/should be Israel's goal in negotiations?

It's impossible for me, and many others I think, to support Israel's position without knowing what it is.

Your evasivness, deflection, personal attacks, non sequiturs, etc all contribute to my perception that Israel's intentions in Gaza and the West Bank are hazy at best, genocidal at worst.

Prove me wrong:

Describe the reasonable intentions of the Jewish state of Israel so that reasonable people can support it.

Negotiating for what result, DoP?

What is the ideal outcome in your opinion?

What are/should be Israel's goal in negotiations?

It's impossible for me, and many others I think, to support Israel's position without knowing what it is.

Your evasivness, deflection, personal attacks, non sequiturs, etc all contribute to my perception that Israel's intentions in Gaza and the West Bank are hazy at best, genocidal at worst.

Prove me wrong:

Describe the reasonable intentions of the Jewish state of Israel so that reasonable people can support it.

Folks like you...away. You don't understand the conflict but feel free to chime in with stupid statements about Jews wanting all the land while ISIS actually tries to take all the land. But, I have a feeling ISIS aren't the bad guys to some folks on this forum.

So your position is the same as Argus'?

Will Israel agree?

Will the Israeli settlers agree to be Jordanian?

Is Argus' suggestion even reasonable?

Are you an immigrant to Canada?

Who cares if Israel agrees?

Hatred for Jews is written right into the Quran. Islam itself was a side-cult of Judaism that got its own wings when Mohammad failed to convince the Jews of his area that he was the next Moses. When they said: piss-off...he got his revenge and Islam was born. So, no...Jews and Muslims can't exist on equal terms. Jews must be either Dhimmi or dead...that's the reality of the situation.

What do you suggest DoP?

What is your position?

He's stated it many times. West Bank belongs to Israel. No 'do-overs' as he always says.

But if you say that Israel wants to keep the West Bank, you're anti-Semite hell-bent on misrepresenting Israel.

Edited by BC_chick

Abandon them. I don't know if Israel would agree but it is the only solution I can see to the issue.

That's pretty much what the "Israel-haters" are saying too. Somehow we're all Jew-haters though when we say it.

He's stated it many times. West Bank belongs to Israel. No do-overs.

But if you say that Israel wants to keep the West Bank, you're anti-Semite hell-bent on misrepresenting Israel.

My position is that Egypt gets to suffer Gaza and Jordan gets to enjoy all the fun in the West Bank minus Jerusalem...they're not getting that back...lol.

A terrorist state run by Nazis whose only purpose is to be AGAINST Israel is f---ing insane. You do realize...

That's pretty much what the "Israel-haters" are saying too. Somehow we're all Jew-haters though when we say it.

That's garbage. The criticism of the settlements is usually only a very minor part of a whole host of ongoing, continuous criticisms of Israel by people fixated on condemning them even as they exempt all the neighboring - non Jewish - states from any condemnation.

I don't know either ... and that's my point: It is impossible for me to support Israel's position when I don't know what it is.

Staunch supporters of Israel here, who often attack others like me who question Israel's intentions, should be able to present a reasonable account of Israel's intentions.

If you don't know Israel's intentions ... how can you support Israel unconditionally, demand that others also do so and vilify those who question Israel's intentions?

Folks like you...away. You don't understand the conflict but feel free to chime in with stupid statements about Jews wanting all the land while ISIS actually tries to take all the land. But, I have a feeling ISIS aren't the bad guys to some folks on this forum.

Another deflection, failure to present a reasonable position, attacking and vilifying "folks like you ... stupid statements", while you take no reasonable position, make no reasonable statements.

My position is that Egypt gets to suffer Gaza and Jordan gets to enjoy all the fun in the West Bank minus Jerusalem...they're not getting that back...lol.

A terrorist state run by Nazis whose only purpose is to be AGAINST Israel is f---ing insane. You do realize...

But here's why Jordan doesn't want ANYTHING to do with your favorite terrorists.

So ... you now take a position, then refute your own position as impossible.

You have no reasonable position, no position at all.

Thanks for clarifying.

The criticism of the settlements is usually only a very minor part of a whole host of ongoing, continuous criticisms of Israel ...

The settlements are not "minor".

Their existence and continuing expansion indicates that Israel has expansionist intentions.

Reasonable people can't support that, question Israel's intentions ... and are attacked for criticizing Israel.

The settlements are not "minor".

Their existence and continuing expansion indicates that Israel has expansionist intentions.

Reasonable people can't support that, question Israel's intentions ... and are attacked for criticizing Israel.

The very fact that many so called 'moderate' jews here on this very same forum do not condone these illegal settlment tells us something about the zionist movement. Need we be reminded what the nazis ideology did...

Edited by kactus

The very fact that many so called 'moderate' jews here on this very same forum do not condone these illegal settlment tells us something about the zionist movement. Need we be reminded what the nazis ideology did...

The one thing that is all good these days is the fact that we are now talking about Israel and zionism out in the open where for decades this was not allowed. I think that this is great progress for we the people to be able to discuss and debate the wrongs that have been committed by Israel and zionism. And if Israel and zionists have nothing to hide then what is the problem? Lets all be able to talk about it out in the open. Works for me. :)

So ... you now take a position, then refute your own position as impossible.

You have no reasonable position, no position at all.

Thanks for clarifying.

Until Jordan fesses-up to their annexing of the West Bank way back in 1949 (and take responsibility no matter regicide and Black September)...yah.

Why should it be Israel's problem? They were attacked...not the attacker.

Israel isn't going to let another 1948, 1967 or 1973 happen again. Three times was plenty.

Edited by DogOnPorch