Trump is a "manbaby"

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/jon-stewart-donald-trump-man-baby_us_57313296e4b016f37896d670?ir=Canada&section=ca_canada&]Trump Manbaby

Im not a constitutional scholar so I cant necessarily say, but are you eligible to run if you are a man-baby or a baby man?
he is a man-baby. He has the physical countenance of a man and a babys temperament and hands.
Trump was a frequent target on The Daily Show and the real estate mogul countered by referring to Stewart by his birth name, Jonathan Leibowitz, on Twitter.

So we tweeted back to him Donald Trumps real name, Stewart said. Which I dont know if you know this, but its F***face von Clownstick.

Oh I have to comment more.

OK.
I think Trump Is taking people for a ride and has no clue what to do.
Backtracking and "exemptions" now.
Of course.

It's the buffoons who are most dangerous.

Temper tantrum man babies.

Edited by Michael Hardner
vulgarity

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump's popularity is the result of a significant portion of the populace who understand that there's something wrong with the system and their politics but have no real clue exactly what it is or how it should be fixed. Voters are just throwing things on the wall that look like they might work and seeing if it sticks. Trump won't stick, he's just going to put another damn big hole in that wall next to the other ones.

It's like watching sailors run from one end of a big boat to the other bailing out water while ignoring the holes in the boat that can be fairly easily fixed, meanwhile the boat is slowly sinking, and there's other smaller boats all around tied to this big boat watching helplessly in horror as they all go down together.

Not very original, as Justin Trudeau has already been called a "man child" because of his juvenile antics before and after the federal election, and he is now a sitting prime minister. Trump is just a candidate in a federal election....

Naomi Lakritz: It’s time for man-child Justin Trudeau to grow up

“I will tell you, there is no experience like stepping into this ring and measuring yourself. All that — your name, your fortune, your intelligence, your beauty — none of that f—ing matters,” Trudeau said.

Canadians have a right to expect better of someone who wants to be a world leader — the prime minister of Canada. Yet, Trudeau remains pretty much unrepentant.

After the Prime Minister’s Office publicly chided Trudeau for his poor judgment in using profanity in public, he responded by saying the Harperites shouldn’t take him to task for his judgment because of the judgment they’ve shown in the Senate spending scandal.

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2014/04/01/naomi-lakritz-its-time-for-man-child-justin-trudeau-to-grow-up/

If foul mouthed campaign rhetoric and tantrums were good enough for Justin Trudeau, then it is certainly good enough for Donald Trump.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Not very original, as Justin Trudeau has already been called a "man child" because of his juvenile antics before and after the federal election, and he is now a sitting prime minister. Trump is just a candidate in a federal election....

If foul mouthed campaign rhetoric and tantrums were good enough for Justin Trudeau, then it is certainly good enough for Donald Trump.

Trudeau said a bad word! :lol: C'mon... man-child is a step-up on man-baby Trump! Baby trumps child on the infantile scale!

try again - try harder!

The thread is based upon a poorly constructed ad hominem attack. I'm surprised you're complaining about the off topic part.

there's also an element focused on John Stewart and the somewhat void left by his absence. A few wanting and wholly speculative writings I've read want to see the sudden return of Stewart (and his 'man-baby Trump') as the harbinger of much more to come... not just from Stewart directly, but also other politico-comic types who have been somewhat quiet to this point. Stewart's, Trump is a man-baby!

The thread is about man babies and trudeau fits the bill, so it is not going off course. Just came out and say you can not say boo about trudeau or you will be banned. Which I have a feeling one is coming. Is this a political board or board just to rip conservatives.

The thread is about man babies and trudeau fits the bill, so it is not going off course. Just came out and say you can not say boo about trudeau or you will be banned. Which I have a feeling one is coming. Is this a political board or board just to rip conservatives.

no, no - the OP is clearly defined and is about 'man-baby Trump'. There was a derail attempt to introduce a 'man-child' reference, but the thread had been been put back on course again. And... Trump is a very thin-skinned man-baby as he is very quick to sue people. Case in point the Bill Maher incident where at the height of Trump's "Obama birther" nonsense, Maher challenged Trump's ancestry comparing his orange-hair to that of an orangutan... that Trump is the love-child of a hook-up his mother had with an orangutan.

The thread is based upon a poorly constructed ad hominem attack. I'm surprised you're complaining about the off topic part.

Agreed...amazing how comparing and contrasting to a written opinion of another political figure closer to home is considered off topic. Trump is no more a "manbaby" than other politicians with similar behaviours that enjoy popular support despite such antics.

Agreed...amazing how comparing and contrasting to a written opinion of another political figure closer to home is considered off topic.

without naming names... naming one particular name, there is tendency for MLW posters... for one poster in particular, to purposely respond to items posted in the U.S. Politics forum by posting references to Canada, to Canadians, to Canadian political leaders, etc.. Invariably, by design, this shifts the focus away from the OP and towards Canada/Canadians/Canadian political leaders.

Trump is no more a "manbaby" than other politicians with similar behaviours that enjoy popular support despite such antics.

in keeping with the OP thread focus, there is certainly an opportunity for you to attempt to dispel the reference put forward, the premise initiated by Jon Stewart that, yes, Trump is a man-baby! You speak to "no more so than other politicians"... in keeping with the situated forum, you would be referring to other U.S. politicians, yes? Please elaborate, please proceed Governor!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/jon-stewart-donald-trump-man-baby_us_57313296e4b016f37896d670?ir=Canada&section=ca_canada&]Trump Manbaby

Im not a constitutional scholar so I cant necessarily say, but are you eligible to run if you are a man-baby or a baby man?

he is a man-baby. He has the physical countenance of a man and a babys temperament and hands.

Trump was a frequent target on The Daily Show and the real estate mogul countered by referring to Stewart by his birth name, Jonathan Leibowitz, on Twitter.

So we tweeted back to him Donald Trumps real name, Stewart said. Which I dont know if you know this, but its F***face von Clownstick.

Oh I have to comment more.

OK.

I think Trump Is taking people for a ride and has no clue what to do.

Backtracking and "exemptions" now.

Of course.

It's the buffoons who are most dangerous.

Temper tantrum man babies.

Man-baby. Baby Mama. Baby Dada. Stewart should've come up with something entirely new!

That one's stale now that somehow it lessens the punch. Maybe that's why he's now retired?

I wonder how Trump will counter that, if he doesn't just ignore it?

Maybe, he'll point out to Hillary as the Baby-Madda of the highly publicized Man-Baby! :D

That's just one of many coming out to knock down Trump. I just saw a trailer for a comedy sketch that's negatively focused on Trump. It won't be the last either. Wait til we get near the end of the stretch......I'm sure we'll see a tornado of them coming out.

There seems to be that URGENT sense of desperation emanating from the anti-Trumps. Even this early...... :)

Edited by betsy

just days ago, Trump plays his man-baby card at a campaign rally!

"If [Clinton] didn't play the women's card, she would have no chance, I mean zero, of winning," Trump said. "She's playing the women's card. She's going — " [here Trump's voice drips with sarcasm] "'Did you hear that Donald Trump raised his voice while speaking to a woman?' Oh, I'm sorry!"

And then: "I mean. All of the men, we're petrified to speak to women anymore. We may raise our voice. You know what? The women get it better than we do, folks. They get it better than we do. If she didn't play that card, she has nothing."

I mean those hands though. So slender.

initially when I first heard that in the GOP debate, I just thought Rubio was making something up to get a rise/reaction out of Trump... but then the media ran with it and the next thing you know there are pictures everywhere focused on Trump's hands - even SNL did a skit on it! And those pictures - wow... they really do reinforce Trump's small hands... and yes, very slender... not manlyHands by any means! Why... they're more like manBaby hands!