America under President Trump

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO WHAAAAAT????   These are the nonsensical rantings of a crazy person. 

Because he didn’t 

We are all now living in a communist like country today where many of our freedoms have been taken away from all of us. Sadly, there are so many zombie followers like you around who are all to willing to sacrifice your freedom and liberty for a bit of safety and lies. Your rantings appear to be a sign of someone gone crazy in the head. Just saying. :D

Biden did say that he wants to make masks mandatory. FOX NEWS showed Biden saying just that. CNN or MSNBC and the CBC will not show Biden saying so. Try listening to FOX NEWS in the evenings for a change and try to get the other side of the story, follower. ;)

8 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7450932/election-trump-white-house-party-coronavirus/amp/

Seems trump managed to debunk his own claim about the media not covering covid after the election.  :lol:

Funny how the democrats appear to never seem get this China virus? I cannot recall when I last heard as to who in the democratic party got the China virus. The virus appears to be quite selective indeed? The China virus seems to want to ignore democrats but will latch itself quite often onto republicans all the time. Funny how that China virus can be that smart and selective, eh? :D 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Funny how the democrats appear to never seem get this China virus? I cannot recall when I last heard as to who in the democratic party got the China virus. The virus appears to be quite selective indeed? The China virus seems to want to ignore democrats but will latch itself quite often onto republicans all the time. Funny how that China virus can be that smart and selective, eh? :D 

Democrats take the virus seriously, use masks and practice social distancing.  Such a mystery how the recommendations of public health experts seem to work to keep from getting sick.  

Here's a job opportunity for you, Taxme.

SmartSelect_20201110-104253_Facebook.jpg

Edited by dialamah
Words

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Democrats take the virus seriously, use masks and practice social distancing.  Such a mystery how the recommendations of public health experts seem to work to keep from getting sick.  

You'd be busier of you were doing that for all the people who died of medical mistakes in America. 

Suck it health care workers. 

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Perhaps you should point that out to @taxme, who claimed that democrats don't get the virus.

Sure democrats do get sick alright but I was referring to it's communist leaders in the democratic party. Cleared up. ;)

• Like 1

Donald Trump's latest endeavor? Asking his supporters to pay his debts

The outgoing president has two ‘election defense funds’ – but the small print shows donations will go towards paying off debt

Those donating may believe that the money will be used towards challenging the election result, but may have missed that their contributions are earmarked for paying off Trump’s re-election debts. It seems to be the latest episode in the Trump team’s comedy of errors.

As Trump continues to refuse to acknowledge the election result by baselessly claiming that Biden’s victory was won through voter fraud, he is also calling on his base for help. Donations can be made to two different funds – Trump’s personal fund, and his joint fund with the RNC.

“President Trump needs YOU to step up to make sure we have the resources to protect the integrity of the election!” the wording on both funds says, which is featured in a huge pop-up on Trump’s re-election webpage. It continues: “Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to the Official Election Defense Fund and to increase your impact by 1,000%!”

It is unclear who matches the donations.

But if you scroll down, past the information about the “Left-wing MOB” trying to “undermine our election”, you’ll see some fine print. On Trump’s personal fund, it dictates that of all donations raised, only 50% will go towards a recount effort, and that “50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), [will] be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired”.

On his joint fund with the RNC, the donations work as follows: “60% of each contribution first to Save America, up to $5,000/$5,000, then to DJTP’s recount account, up to a maximum of $2,800/$5,000. [And] 40% of each contribution to the RNC’s operating account, up to a maximum of $35,500/$15,000.”

This essentially means that depending on the size of your donation, a large portion of any donation won’t go to the “recount” bid but will instead go to the Super Pac sponsoring the bid, and the Republican party. 

The bottom line: Trump spent a little more money than he had for his re-election – to the tune of $1.6bn – and now he wants help paying for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/nov/10/donald-trump-election-fund-debt

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Maybe you should be the one to take up a job as volunteer to clean up chit and take dead bodies away as you are a believer in this China virus nonsense. It should read volunteers wanted for those who believe in Convid19 to help clean up the chit that others leave behind. Hey, maybe some of those new so called illegal refugees should be given that job. They should be happy to get a job seeing that I keep hearing that most host Canadians will not do those jobs. 

Anyone who is wearing a mask and is practicing social distancing and locking themselves down is a zombie fool. Herd immunity apparently works better to get rid of Convid 19. According to alternative doctors and alternative health experts all say that those mentioned above do not stop anyone from getting the China virus. 

I am pretty sure that those who wear masks all the time and social distance themselves from others eventually will have to take their masks off and socially come close to others where they then may pick up the China virus. They may pick up the virus on their clothes at home when not wearing their masks. The virus is supposed to be everywhere, or so they say, don't you know!! 

What research and proof do you personally have to say that masks and social distancing works? Your proof and research, and not what CNN or the CBC tells you is the proof. Go ahead, make your day, cowboy. ;)

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You'd be busier of you were doing that for all the people who died of medical mistakes in America. 

Suck it health care workers. 

Many of those health workers all know that this China virus is not all for real and as serious as the lying politicians, the lying media. the lying so called health experts, and the lying hospital administrators whom are all trying to make this China virus out to be. I see thousands of people out there every day doing their thing and none are wearing a face diaper mask or social distancing.  If they were all that concerned about this China virus they would probably all be wearing a mask.

The scam game is over. It's time for those virus zombie followers to wake the hell up so we can finally all get back to our old normal lives that were so great before this scam virus came along. I am dam sure that we all want to get back to the old normal life we once lived 8 months ago. I certainly do want to get back to my old normal life once again.  Works for me. ;)

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

Many of those health workers all know that this China virus is not all for real and as serious as the lying politicians, the lying media. the lying so called health experts, and the lying hospital administrators whom are all trying to make this China virus out to be. I see thousands of people out there every day doing their thing and none are wearing a face diaper mask or social distancing.  If they were all that concerned about this China virus they would probably all be wearing a mask.

The scam game is over. It's time for those virus zombie followers to wake the hell up so we can finally all get back to our old normal lives that were so great before this scam virus came along. I am dam sure that we all want to get back to the old normal life we once lived 8 months ago. I certainly do want to get back to my old normal life once again.  Works for me. ;)

Don't worry.

Joe will tell people to wear masks for two weeks and it will magically go away.

All praise Joe!

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Because they wear masks and are  not stupid enough to uave super-spreader events  

Seriously?  You find it “highly suspicious” that people who wear masks and practice physical distancing are less likely to get COVID than those who don’t take even basic recommended precautions and think COVID is a hoax ?  That “proves its a sinister conspiracy does it?  LMAO

Do you find it “highly suspicious” that people who use condoms and birth control are less likely to accidentally get pregnant?

Do you fun it “highly suspicious” that people who don’t stick their hands in a running blender tend to have more fingers than people who do?

“THEY’RE ALL CONSPIRACIES!!!  ??????

Edited by BeaverFever

The US was lucky to get Trump – Biden may pave the way for a more competent autocrat

...The United States of America is fundamentally divided. It is divided between exploiter and exploited, oppressor and oppressed. There is no unity to be found with kleptocrats and oligarchs. Any attempt to pretend there is will lead to political failure. It will lead not to healing but to a deflected polarisation. If Americans are not polarised against plutocrats, they will be polarised against each other.

Obama’s attempt to reconcile irreconcilable forces, to paper over the chasms, arguably gave Donald Trump his opening. Rather than confronting the banks whose reckless greed had caused the financial crisis, he allowed his Treasury secretary, Timothy Geithner, to “foam the runway” for them by allowing 10 million families to lose their homes. His justice department and the attorney general blocked efforts to pursue apparent wrongdoing by the financiers. He pressed for trade agreements that would erode workers’ rights and environmental standards, and presided over the widening of inequality and the concentration of wealth, casualisation of labour and record mergers and acquisitions. In other words, he failed to break the consensus that had grown around the dominant ideology of our times: neoliberalism.

Neoliberalism has been neatly described by William Davies, a professor at Goldsmiths College, as “the disenchantment of politics by economics”. It sees politics as an ineffective or illegitimate means of social improvement. Decision-making should be transferred to “the market”, a euphemism for the power of money. Through buying and selling, we establish a natural hierarchy of winners and losers. Any attempt to interfere in the discovery of this natural order – such as taxing the rich, redistributing wealth and regulating business – will inhibit social progress.

Neoliberalism disenchants politics by sucking the power out of people’s votes. When governments abandon their ambition to change social outcomes or deliver social justice, politics become irrelevant to people’s lives. It is perceived as the chatter of a remote elite. Disenchantment becomes disempowerment.

Before neoliberalism triggered the financial crash of 2008, its doctrines were treated as orthodoxy across the political spectrum. Obama had a chance to break from this cage, to confront the powers that “the market” disguised and the social divisions it caused. But he chose not to take it. Grace and decency alone cannot defeat structural injustice.

Trump stormed into the political vacuum. Chaotic and unscrupulous, in some respects he offended the neoliberal consensus, ripping up trade agreements, while in others he reinforced it. But the important point is that he was a monster the consensus created. His success was a product of the fake unity and fake healing of elite political agreement. When mainstream politics offered only humiliation and frustration, people turned to a virulent, demagogic anti-politics.

Biden has turned leftwards since he was Obama’s vice-president. There are some strong policies in his platform. But there is also a determination not to break the consensus by directly confronting the donor class....

...His measures to support small businessare positive, but they will count for little unless he also breaks up big business, starting with big tech. He has promised to raise taxes for the rich. But the plutocrats will laugh at him until he wages war on tax havens and secrecy regimes, starting with his home state of Delaware. Unless Biden unites the people against the oligarchs who dominate the nation, the people will remain divided against each other.

It might seem strange to note that the US was lucky to get Trump, but it was, in this respect: while he is power-mad and entirely lacking in conscience and empathy, he is also impetuous and incompetent, and failed to follow a clear programme. In other words, he was a hopeless wannabe dictator. He was also unfortunate: were it not for the pandemic, he might have won again. But he has blazed a trail for someone more effective: someone with Trump’s absence of moral constraint, but with a determined programme and a cold, strategic mind. If Biden fails to break the political consensus, in 2024 he could open the door to a competent autocrat. Writing in the Atlantic, Zeynep Tufekci names some plausibly frightening candidates.

Before we consider solutions, I think we have to recognise the possibility that US politics might not be fixable. The system is constitutionally padlocked; beholden to the power of money, which is reinforced by the supreme court’s catastrophic Citizens United decision, removing the caps on political spending by lobbyists; perhaps now terminally confused, frightened and angry. But if there is a solution, it must involve the re-enchantment of politics.

What does this look like? I suspect it means a tub-thumping left populism, inveighing against billionaires, against big money in politics, against the stripping away of public protections, against white collar crime and in favour of the radical redistribution of both wealth and political power. It would reach past an obstructive Senate and supreme court to appeal directly to the people. It would build and sustain social movements that are bigger than the Democratic party, using its activist base not just to win elections but also to drive home political change.

Though Biden is a political chameleon, and though I will never abandon hope, it is hard to see him fulfilling this role. Perhaps I’m being too pessimistic, but at this early stage his presidency looks to me like an interregnum between something terrible and something much worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/11/us-trump-biden-president-elect

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Don't worry.

Joe will tell people to wear masks for two weeks and it will magically go away.

All praise Joe!

I personally believe that Biden will keep this Convid 19 farce going for a long time. Biden is a puppet on a string for those scum globalists. It is in the interests of the deep state globalists to keep this scamdemic going so scum like Bill Gates to hell can push his own created vaccines on the world and make hundreds of billions from it. it may kill millions of people also.

I read that the vaccine for tuburculosis costs you and me approx. $3.00 a shot. Gates Convid 19 vaccine will cost you and me $39.00 a pop. Gates and his ilk see billions of bucks coming their way. There is plenty of money being made these days from this China virus hoax. The mask producing industries alone must be making hundreds of millions of dollars off of this scamdemic. Event 201 told us all that this farce was coming. But still people will not listen or get it. Shameful indeed. :(

Joe can kiss my you know what. :lol:

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Because they wear masks and are  not stupid enough to uave super-spreader events  

Seriously?  You find it “highly suspicious” that people who wear masks and practice physical distancing are less likely to get COVID than those who don’t take even basic recommended precautions and think COVID is a hoax ?  That “proves its a sinister conspiracy does it?  LMAO

Do you find it “highly suspicious” that people who use condoms and birth control are less likely to accidentally get pregnant?

Do you fun it “highly suspicious” that people who don’t stick their hands in a running blender tend to have more fingers than people who do?

“THEY’RE ALL CONSPIRACIES!!!  ??????

At some point in time even mask wearers will have to take their masks off and when they take their face diaper masks off they then become exposed to this so called China virus. At that point they may have just picked up the virus off their clothing or touching something. it's supposed to be everywhere and on everything or so the story goes. 

Well, so far so good. Not sick or dead yet!! I refuse to wear a mask and I am still doing fine. If and when I start to have symptoms of respiratory problems along with a fever than maybe I have picked up something. It does not mean that what I picked up is Convid 19. It could be from a number of other viruses and diseases that are out there also.

Many other doctors and health experts have said that masks will not stop anyone from getting this so called China virus. Sadly for you, you enjoy living in a world of fear and panic and paranoia and that is your problem, and not mine. I enjoy breathing fresh air, and not breathing back in stale exhaled carbon air from wearing a mask, and I do enjoy social contact. Screwball Fauci even said that when people have sex they should wear a mask. Is this guy nuts in the head or what? It is our lips and tongues that make sex enjoyable and makes sex feel great. It's called skin to skin sexual contact. 

Anyway this is supposed to be a topic about Trump. Let's get back to Trump. No more talking Convid 19 here. Goodbye. 

21 minutes ago, taxme said:

At some point in time even mask wearers will have to take their masks off and when they take their face diaper masks off they then become exposed to this so called China virus. At that point they may have just picked up the virus off their clothing or touching something. it's supposed to be everywhere and on everything or so the story goes. 

No that’s not how it goes you don’t know what you’re talking about 

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

I enjoy breathing fresh air, and not breathing back in stale exhaled carbon air from wearing a mask,

The problem might be lack of brushing your teeth (or dentures)

23 minutes ago, taxme said:

and I do enjoy social contact.

Do you though?  Sounds like another improbable claim with no evidence ?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Shady said:

We now know why the pentagon and CIA were so invested against Trump.

Apparently 20 years is a premature withdrawal.  That’s why they love Biden.  Endless foreign wars are his thing.  

Trump now needs to fire the head of the CIA and the FBI. Both are deep state traitors to America who both despise Trump. The deep state globalists pretty much have Trump surrounded by traitors to America. it's hard to believe as to how a man like Trump can put up with all of this bull chit that is going on and against him. Trump is one tough SOB. Good for Trump. ;)

Indeed, if Biden does get to be the president wars will start up again for America. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 2:24 PM, taxme said:

We are all now living in a communist like country today where many of our freedoms have been taken away from all of us. Sadly, there are so many zombie followers like you around who are all to willing to sacrifice your freedom and liberty for a bit of safety and lies. Your rantings appear to be a sign of someone gone crazy in the head. Just saying. :D

Biden did say that he wants to make masks mandatory. FOX NEWS showed Biden saying just that. CNN or MSNBC and the CBC will not show Biden saying so. Try listening to FOX NEWS in the evenings for a change and try to get the other side of the story, follower. ;)

What freedoms have been taken away???  Be specific 

34 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What freedoms have been taken away???  Be specific 

The freedom to go to a Remembrance Day ceremony, or a church for an example...?

Do you live under a rock? Do you not have access to this new thing called "THE INTERNET"? Or NEWSPAPERS? Or TV?

The idiot who runs things here says that you need to gather outside in large groups to protest against all the police violence that has resulted in the murders of [maybe zero?????] black men in Canada but you shouldn't show respect for the hundreds of thousands of soldiers that died or were hideously wounded fighting for this country. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 2

On 11/11/2020 at 6:35 AM, BeaverFever said:

The United States of America is fundamentally divided

and it has been ever since CNN and the Dems used the Michael Brown shooting to promote hatred and mistrust of the police. They rode that fear mongering campaign all the way to the point where "defund police" became a popular slogan among their idiotic sycophant horde. 

Obama’s attempt to reconcile irreconcilable forces, to paper over the chasms, 

What did he attempt to reconcile? Beyonce's lyrics with grace and sophistication? 

Yeah that failed, sorry. 

Singing "When he fucks me good I take his ass to Red Lobster" has yet to become the new "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plains."

Obama attempted to incite rioting and looting. Under his presidency anthem-kneeling and cop-killing became the stuff of folk-heroes. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The freedom to go to a Remembrance Day ceremony, or a church for an example...?

Do you live under a rock? Do you not have access to this new thing called "THE INTERNET"? Or NEWSPAPERS? Or TV?

The idiot who runs things here says that you need to gather outside in large groups to protest against all the police violence that has resulted in the murders of [maybe zero?????] black men in Canada but you shouldn't show respect for the hundreds of thousands of soldiers that died or were hideously wounded fighting for this country. 

What??  Those freedoms still exist. They haven’t been taken away from anyone. Even if you’re required to wear a mask. Some places ASKED people not to attend for the veterans safety but you still could. 

Show me the link where any official  “told people that you need to gather outside in large groups to protest against all the police violence”

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What??  Those freedoms still exist. They haven’t been taken away from anyone. Even if you’re required to wear a mask. Some places ASKED people not to attend for the veterans safety but you still could. 

Maybe I was wrong about Google. It still only takes them a femtosecond to prove you wrong 298,000 times: https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/09/bc-malls-gathering-cap-churches/

Show me the link where any official  “told people that you need to gather outside in large groups to protest against all the police violence”

These social distancing champions were out fear-mongering police back when large gatherings were strictly verboten: http://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202006/06/WS5edad9a6a310834817251309.html 

Kids couldn't even play baseball and our PM was out chasing windmills with his fellow race-baiting morons. Now Xinhua uses our PM's protest as a tool for their propaganda. 

Stay tuned for more facts that you hate. 

• Like 1