America under President Trump

Team Trump has made a tentative trade deal with Japan, which would restore former TPP terms on a bi-lateral basis, something Trump was aiming for.

BIARRITZ, France—President Trump said Sunday the U.S. and Japan had reached a trade deal “in principle” that would pave the way for more U.S. farm exports to Japan, while dropping the threat of increased U.S. tariffs on Japanese cars. BIARRITZ, France—President Trump said Sunday the U.S. and Japan had reached a trade deal “in principle” that would pave the way for more U.S. farm exports to Japan, while dropping the threat of increased U.S. tariffs on Japanese cars.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-says-u-s-and-japan-have-reached-trade-deal-in-principle-11566741562

On 8/22/2019 at 2:28 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump has the CBC taking the bait as usual....this time explaining the history of U.S. land purchases....because it matters so much to Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/greenland-trump-land-deals-explainer-1.5255027

With so many corrupt and communist dictatorship governments around in the world today, that the CBC could bitch about, they instead prefer to go after and focus their full attention on the bashing of Trump whenever they can do so. Islam hangs gays, cuts heads off, stones their women to death, and communist countries like China and North Korea keep their citizen's in slavery and throws people in the gulag for daring to speak their minds. And what does the CBC do every hour of every day? It's all about Trump-Trump-Trump. I am so embarrassed and ashamed to be a Canadian at times when I constantly have to watch the fascist liberals and the fascist CBC in this country butting their big fat noses into American affairs. I say abolish the CBC now. Save hundreds of billions of tax dollars every year. Why not. Works for me. :D 

4 hours ago, egghead said:

My eyes (What's With Those Socks? ):rolleyes:

I will bet that Trump just could not wait to get the hell out of that room with boy wonder, Trudeau. Only a girlie man would wear socks like that. Sadly, many men in Canada today are starting to look and act like a bunch of girlie men like feminist Trudeau these days. Where have all the real and true men gone in Canada? Many men are acting so feminist these days. Shocking indeed. :(

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I will bet that Trump just could not wait to get the hell out of that room with boy wonder, Trudeau. Only a girlie man would wear socks like that. Sadly, many men in Canada today are starting to look and act like a bunch of girlie men like feminist Trudeau these days. Where have all the real and true men gone in Canada? Many men are acting so feminist these days. Shocking indeed. :(

However Milania looked like she would take Trudeau back to the hotel room. It's probably been a long time since she's been with a real man. :D

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Team Trump has made a tentative trade deal with Japan, which would restore former TPP terms on a bi-lateral basis, something Trump was aiming for.

That is a weird deal. Japan has a very very protective agricultural sector. Few people believe the (soy bean, corn...) deals are proxy deal.

Yeah Trump's fake blonde hair and Orange makeup is the epitome of masculinity. :lol:

What a self-serving brat Trump is. Pledging to make the next G7 meeting at his failing Miami Golf Course and Resort. :rolleyes:

During Hurricane season to boot. I guess that's why he wants to drop nukes on them. :lol:

Edited by Boges

34 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

What are Trump's 'wages' for being President ?

Like $400gr. I heard somewhere he donates his salary. 

I don't think it's possible to be elected POTUS without being independently wealthy somehow. 

I'm somewhat sympathetic to the theory that Trump is purposely shorting the market by making stocks crash with batshit crazy Tweets. 

Edited by Boges

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-taliban-awkward-alliance-isis-afghanistan

t may have seemed inconceivable 18 years ago following the September 11 terrorist attacks and the invasion of Afghanistan, but the United States is inching closer to a peace agreement with the Afghan Taliban, the group that provided safe haven for the Al Qaeda terror group responsible for the attack.

Any peace agreement reached would require the United States being on the same side as the religious extremist group to fight a common enemy: The Islamic State.

A negotiated settlement to end America’s longest war and bring U.S. troops home will not be easy, and an alliance between the former foes will only be feasible if the Taliban agrees to talks with the Afghan National Government and eventually enters into a power-sharing agreement. This coalition would incorporate Taliban insurgents into the Afghan National Army to fight against the Islamic State franchise in Afghanistan known as the Islamic State in Khorasan.

This is an insult to the memory of the people who dies on 9/11 and to the emergency services who came to the call.

17 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-taliban-awkward-alliance-isis-afghanistan

This is an insult to the memory of the people who dies on 9/11 and to the emergency services who came to the call.

That's like saying working with Germany and Japan after WW2 to rebuild those countries is an insult to the millions that died. People who faught for Japan and Germany needed to be worked with for it to be successful. 

Compromise is key in diplomacy. 

54 minutes ago, Boges said:

That's like saying working with Germany and Japan after WW2 to rebuild those countries is an insult to the millions that died. People who faught for Japan and Germany needed to be worked with for it to be successful. 

Compromise is key in diplomacy. 

Nazi Germany was defeated,  The Taliban and Al-Queda and ISIS  have yet to be defeated.  That seems to be an important point to note.

This means negotiating with the same people that helped the Saudi hijacked take down a couple buildings in NYC.  Again, nothing morethan an insult to all those who died and for those who tried to rescue people on 9/11.

Two very different scenarios and are not comparable in anyway.

8 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Nazi Germany was defeated,  The Taliban and Al-Queda and ISIS  have yet to be defeated.  That seems to be an important point to note.

This means negotiating with the same people that helped the Saudi hijacked take down a couple buildings in NYC.  Again, nothing morethan an insult to all those who died and for those who tried to rescue people on 9/11.

Two very different scenarios and are not comparable in anyway.

People who died are not insulted by anything, they're dead.   Can't be insulted when you're dead.

In terms of my comrades who died, I don't think they cared much what civilians thought about it, it was all for their peers, the men standing to the left and right of them.

The Corps, the Regiment, that's all that matters, Legio Patria Nostra.

13 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

People who died are not insulted by anything, they're dead.   Can't be insulted when you're dead.

In terms of my comrades who died, I don't think they cared much what civilians thought about it, it was all for their peers, the men standing to the left and right of them.

The Corps, the Regiment, that's all that matters, Legio Patria Nostra.

I've seem examples of extreme callousness and this is right up there.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

War is callous, a harsh realm,  cruel disregard for your sensitivities,  there's no room for non hackers, one must have a thick skin indeed, to lean into the storm.

You don't think it's a slight on all of America to be negotiating with the same people that gave the 9/11 hijackers a base of operations?

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You don't think it's a slight on all of America to be negotiating with the same people that gave the 9/11 hijackers a base of operations?

No, the mission is now to extract from the theater to reposition against a shifting threat, Afghanistan is neither here nor there, the mission was never to seize and hold Afghanistan forever.

Mission comes first, the men come second, a professional soldier soldier's for soldiering's sake, a mere instrument of policy, by his own free will, contract of unlimited liability.

Edited by Dougie93

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

War is callous, a harsh realm,  cruel disregard for your sensitivities,  there's no room for non hackers, one must have a thick skin indeed, to lean into the storm.

True...and the Millennium Bomber came from Canada long before 9/11.    Other U.S. terrorist attacks followed from...Canada.

No more negotiating with Canada ?

• Haha 1

Bear in mind, the Taliban were never America's enemy, the Taliban were never a threat to America, wasn't the Taliban who attacked America.

The Taliban came about in opposition to drug dealers who were taking young boys from the Madrassas to rape them, which is called Bacha Bazi, that's what the Taliban fight against.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

True...and the Millennium Bomber came from Canada long before 9/11.    Other U.S. terrorist attacks followed from...Canada.

No more negotiating with Canada ?

Indeed, hysterical America bashing Canada is inciting terrorists here to follow Canadians fear and loathing of American freedom towards acts of violence against the republic.

Almighty, Almighty, this is PBR street gang, stand to, stand to, Canada is a rogue state falling under the spell of the forces of darkness.

TACAMO!